Private Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This feels so nice; the two of us in a bath together, surrounded by candles and rose petals and the water is the right temperature." I said as I smiled at him.

I felt Randy's hands caressing my body and his lips softly kissing my neck. "It's better than I imagined. I'm having a bath with a gorgeous woman who's beautiful, smart, and so damn sexy." Randy said as he looked and smiled at me.

He softly kissed my shoulder and neck. I then turned to him and sexily said, "I'm ready to heat up this bathtub and have it steaming."

With that, I deeply kissed his lips and my hands went up and down his muscular back. I moaned against his ear as he kissed down my neck. I then kissed and softly licked his neck as he was about to sit up, I even planted soft kisses and licks down his chest and abs. His hands cupped my breasts as he softly touched them. I watched as he slowly got up and sat on the end of the tub.

I looked at his slightly awake male viper and sexily said to him, "Looks like someone's aroused."

I touched his cock with my fingertips before licking it with my tongue. I slowly took it into my mouth and slowly sucked him. I felt his hands stroking my shoulders as I tasted him. After sucking him for a few minutes, I briefly looked his wet, hot, naked body and into his blue fuck me eyes as I placed his cock between my soft, womanly breasts. Once he got all nice and hard for me, I took it into my mouth again. His hands moved up from my shoulders and into my hair, gently playing with my still-silky strands. Even when he moans and groans, it sounds so sexy and it makes me hot. He then gently pulled me up to him and passionately kissed my lips. He gathered a handful of rose petals and bath water and washed my body with them.

We then stood up in the bathtub as Randy resumed kissing my lips. His large hands traveled all over my body as his lips then moved down to my neck. He took a towel from behind the tub and laid it flat on the front of the tub. I sat up on the towel before laying myself down on it. As I lay down on the towel, Randy kissed my lips some more, I even felt his tongue playing with mine inside my mouth.

He then said to me as he kissed my cheek, "I'll be back in a second, I have to get something."

A few seconds later, he came back into the bathroom with a bottle of warming lubricant from my overnight bag and a box of condoms from the bedroom. He planted soft licks and kisses down my wet body. I then let out a moan as he started kissing and licking my pussy. My hands gently held his head into place as I moaned and groaned. His tongue felt so good licking me down there. I sighed when he poured a few drops of the lubricant onto my pussy and rubbed it with his fingers. I then watched in anticipation as he tore open the foil wrapper and properly put the condom onto his hardened cock. His hands held on to my hips as he slowly and deeply entered my wet pussy.

My orgasms gradually became intense as my pussy lips squeezed his cock; my back was slightly arched as my legs rested against his hips. I then had my back facing Randy; I briefly looked into the mirror, watching as Randy kissed and licked both sides of my neck while his hands caressed up and down my frontal body. My half-opened deep brown eyes were deep and hooded with desire and lust. I quivered in response when Randy licked my pussy some more before he entered his cock into my pussy from behind. As his cock went in and out of my pussy, Randy softly licked his fingertips and softly rubbed my clit. He altered his strokes between fast and slow as he moaned with me. Then, I felt something dripping down my back, other than bath water and sweat; Randy poured some of the rose-scented bath oil down my back. I pressed my oil-covered back and rubbed his ripped frontal body as he continued stroking his cock in and out of my pussy.

Randy then took my hand as we got up and he sat me down on the bathroom counter by the sink. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he entered my pussy once more. I loudly moaned and groaned against his ear and kissed his neck as his hands went up and down my back, rubbing some of the oil onto my skin.

"Ooooh, ohhhhhh, ohhhh Randy..." I loudly moaned.

"Come for me, come for me..." He urged as we neared climax.

As we came together in sexual unison, Randy took out his still-hardened cock, removed the condom, and squirted his hot male love venom onto my stomach. He pulled me close to his body and passionately kissed my lips. While we kissed, I felt his fingers sliding in and out, wanting to make me come again. He replaced his fingers with his mouth on my pussy. I felt wet between my thighs again as he licked me. He then planted soft kisses on my inner thighs, up to my stomach, and all the way up to my face. Randy took a few drops of the water, rinsed the love venom he left on my stomach, and gently rubbed it off with the towel. I waited patiently as he blew out all the candles in the bathroom. With that, he scooped me up into his arms and carried me to the bedroom as he gently laid me down on the bed. I felt relaxed as my body laid on the cool, white, soft, 600-thread count, Egyptian cotton sheets. Randy joined in the bed and held me close as our heart rates calmed down.

"This was the best romantic night I've ever had." I said.

"I agreed, I look forward to a few more romantic, passionate, sexy nights here with you while the wife and daughter are away." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. We even touched each other's skin.

Momentarily, we fell asleep in each other's arms with our warm, naked bodies pressed against each other under the cool, soft sheets.

The next morning, I was sound asleep in the bedroom with my still naked body under the covers when I was then awakened by knocking on the door. I got up and slipped on a lavender satin mini chemise. I walked up to the door and asked "Who is it?"

A young female said, "Room service."

I opened the door and there were two big plates of breakfast on the cart the female had on the cart. I said, "You can put the plates on the dining room table. Thank you."

I then took out my wallet and handed her a few twenty dollar bills for her tip. "Thank you so much and here's a note I wanted to give you.", the attendant said as she gave me an envelope and left with her tip and cart.

Before I started having breakfast at the dining room, I opened up the envelope and read the note.

It said: "I ordered you some breakfast from room service, thinking you might be hungry, especially from last night. I'll be at the gym working out and I look forward to relaxing with you at the hot tub this afternoon and have massages afterwards. Enjoy! Randy."

I went over and sat at the dining room. The first plate had sausage, scrambled eggs, and French toast while the second plate had both pancakes and Belgian waffles with little containers of butter and syrup. My breakfast even came with a glass of mimosa (champagne and orange juice) and a glass of milk. I took my time and savored each bite of my breakfast. Judging from what happened last night, this would be the most romantic and sexiest rendezvous I would ever have with Randy.

THE END

12