Private Reading

Story Info
As I read I felt her unfasten my pants and then my zipper.
982 words
3.97
18.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers

The bookstore was more crowded than usual for a Thursday evening. It appeared that most of the people had already completed their purchases and were simply milling about. Feeling a bit uncomfortable in the crowd, I quickly grabbed a book by one of my favorite writers and then found another written by a woman I had vaguely heard of, but had never read before. The title, "Intimate Passage" seemed intriguing so I grabbed it and headed up to the counter to make my purchase.

As I was checking out, the woman behind the register mentioned that the author of "Intimate Passage" was going to be signing and reading from her book in about an hour. "Ah, so that's why so many people are here tonight." The clerk nodded, handed me a bag and efficiently turned her attention to the next person in line.

I decided to wait around, listen to the reading and perhaps get an autograph, who knows, one day she might be famous. Though I didn't know much about the author, it seems she was certainly a celebrity judging by the people still milling about. Feeling claustrophobic inside the store, I quickly stepped outside and spotted an empty table at a café next to the book store.

Sitting down I ordered an iced tea from the waitress and then pulled the books out of my bag. I immediately grabbed the book by one of my favorite authors and gently worked the price tag off of it, making sure not to tear the cover or leave any residue of price tag or glue. I then did the same for the other book, noticing the woman at the table next to me watching intently.

When she noticed me noticing her she spoke out, "Do you always take such good care of your books?"

"Well, yes. It's just I love the way they feel and these tags they just... they just seem to ruin the whole impression."

"I guess I should be flattered," she replied.

"You should? Oh, you're the... I mean you're here for the reading, this is your book."

She nodded, her face flushing a bit.

"I have to admit I haven't read any of your work before. The title intrigued me."

"Why don't you read a bit and let me know what you think?"

"Oh, I don't know, I mean your reading starts..."

"I've got over an hour before it starts. I'd really like to know what you think."

"Well, I don't know out here with all these people," I replied.

She reached over and lightly grabbed my sleeve, "Over there, there's a secluded spot."

Shrugging my shoulders I got up and we moved to a table that was tucked in behind a tree and a trash can. It was a bit dark but, opening the book, I saw it was light enough to read. Anyway, she settled into the seat next to me as I flipped to the table of contents and looked for the shortest story listed. I started leafing through the pages when she reached out and flipped to a page.

"Here, read this one."

"Okay," I replied and looked down at the book. Hmmm... right away I saw why she picked it. It was about someone reading a book while the author watched intently, awaiting the reader's opinion. I looked up at her and said, "Just like now."

She smiled and then nodded back at the book urging me onward.

In the story, the reader, a man, was reading a short story, a pretty sexy short story with the female author watching as he read. The reader in the story began to get turned on by the story and as he responded, well the woman, the author encouraged him, slipping her had down to his thigh and then working it upward to his erection. Although I felt a little uncomfortable, I continued reading, noting that my cock was hardening as the story got hotter and hotter.

I moved my legs a bit trying to conceal my erection and continued reading. It wasn't long before I felt her hand first on my thigh and then work its way to my cock. I paused when she first touched it but she whispered, "Just keep reading."

As I continued, I felt her unfasten my pants and work my zipper down. I then read about the author in the book taking her reader's cock into her mouth as I felt the woman's lips slip over the head of my cock. The intensity in the book continued to build as the author bobbed her head up and down, sliding her mouth up and down my cock as her fingers worked over my shaft.

The table top was glass, so she could see the progress I was making as I read, seeing me as I turned each page. She slowed her pace for a bit and then as I turned onto the last two pages she increased the speed of her head and the intensity of her sucking. Her timing was perfect, just as the guy in the book came, I felt the pleasure shoot though me, I lifted my ass from the chair and spurted my cum into her mouth.

Just like in the book, she swallowed every drop, gently sucking down the last droplets from my cock before removing her head. I refastened my pants and zipped up as she stood up from the table.

"I've got to go in for the reading," she said, "thanks for the inspiration."

Standing up I asked, "What are you doing after the reading and signing?"

"I don't know, maybe just head back to the hotel."

"Hey, why don't we reenact another of your stories?"

"Hmmm, not a bad idea, but even better, why don't we work on a completely new one," she replied.

"Good idea," I replied, following her into the bookstore.

Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers