Private Tent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet14U
Wet14U
36 Followers

Suddenly, she was coming again, this time not only inside, but from the direct stimulation against her clit as well. She wasn't sure if she was able to stifle a sound this time but it seemed not to matter as the intruder began to explode inside her, the hot liquid spilling around his still-moving cock into and onto her battered cunt. The fucking ebbed, becoming slower and less urgent before it was obvious that it was drained completely.

After her senses returned, she felt the length of his cock, still large even in its limp state, being pulled from her. Though she felt empty at its slow and tortuous exit, she felt supremely satisfied and relaxed as she had never felt before. While this would be something she would never discuss with anyone, it would be something she would likely remember for a very long time after tonight.

Her body was limp, exhausted and abused, as she heard the zipper of the tent again. Within seconds there was nothing but the sounds of crickets around her.

The next morning, Drew awoke to Jenny calling into her tent. "You gonna sleep all day? We still have a long hike to go!"

She pulled herself up and looked around the tent, no sign of the stranger who had molested her the night before. As she sat up, she felt the soreness between her thighs and pulled the blanket away to see the semen that still stained her unbuttoned flannel shirt. She eyed the magazine she'd thrown aside before and placed it into her backpack....

As they were leaving, everyone said their goodbyes, and hugs were dispersed. Drew shook the hands of Jenny's dad and uncle, then smiled at Jenny's grandfather thanking him for their hospitality.

"Oh no trouble at all, Drew. We've enjoyed your company more than you realize...." he smiled his own genuine rugged smile before taking the hand she offered him. Immediately, she noticed how calloused his hand was, not like Jenny's dad and uncle. She looked at the hand before releasing it. "You girls better get going or it's gonna be dark before you reach your destination." The full realization had struck her before he walked away.

"I think my grandfather must have taken a liking to you since he said you could come back anytime," Jenny said as they disappeared down the trail. "He usually isn't quite so tolerant of girls trespassing on the 'boy's club'", she laughed.

Drew smiled, still feeling the soreness between her thighs. "Yeah, maybe we should consider making this a yearly trip?"

Wet14U
Wet14U
36 Followers
12