Priya: Journey of a Shy Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Priya's evolution from a shy girl to a slut-wife.
6.3k words
4.29
119.4k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya's Story: Journey from a Shy Girl to a Slutwife (PART 3)

(A Novel by her Husband)

----------------------------------------

A Note for the Readers: This is a story about the evolution of a shy, traditional girl from North India into a sexy, outgoing hot-wife. I draw the inspiration from my very sexy wife Priya, who is the protagonist in this story. It is a long story, to be posted in many parts. I have written the story in third person. Readers are advised patience. The sex part will unfold slowly, so the readers looking for a quick read may not find it interesting. The story is set in Indian society where virginity is a great virtue in marriage, and great stress is laid on moral and family values. Traditional customs & rituals have also been used in erotic events.

--------------------------------------------

Notes:

1. Holi is a festival of colours, celebrated in North India. People apply coloured powder and drench each other in coloured water. It is a time of wanton play and merry between friends and relatives.

2. Sister's husband (brother-in-law) is referred to as Jija or Jiju.

Part 3

Sonali watched intently as Priya rushed into the bedroom. Priya sat on the edge of her bed to catch her breath. She could not still get over the fact that she was kissed and touched by Ritesh and she had liked to hold a boy's cock. She was jolted out of her reverie when Sonali addressed her.

Sonali: What happened sis? Are you okay?

Priya: Nothing, I am all right, just a bit tired.

Sonali observes her muddled skirt and blouse and she imagines Priya indulged in a wanton fucking. After a little while she decides to probe her elder sister further.

Sonali: How was it?

Priya: How was what!!!? Mind your own business (she tries to dismiss her)

Sonali: I was just asking about the college fest, what did you think I was asking about.

Priya: Oh, nothing. It was alright, like any other fest.

Sonali was quite but kept looking at her.

Priya: Why are you staring at me like this? I told you that the fest was alright.

Sonali: Its okay sis if you don't want to tell me.

Priya: Ok dear, don't be angry. He kissed me and that was all. Now go off to sleep. Okay?

Sonali: He kissed you and you didn't do anything?

Priya: I told you, I also kissed him. That was all.

Sonali: Listen sis. Rajani and Rakesh Jiju (brother-in-law) is arriving for holi festival.

Priya: Is it true! It will be fun then. We would not spare Jiju on holi.

Sonali: (teasingly) what will you do with Jiju, the same that you did with that boy today?

Priya: Whatever I do, how is it any of your damn business?

Saying this Priya got up and went to the washroom to freshen up and change. She removed all her clothes. Gosh! Her skirt had a wet patch. Was it her own juices or Ritesh's, she was not sure. She crumbled it inside other clothes lest someone saw it. She looked herself in the mirror. Her fully naked body 32A-24-35 touched by male hands and her body responding to their touch, she could not forget the feeling. She felt the need to masturbate thinking about the events at the fest, but she decided that she would do it lying on the bed when Sonali would be fast asleep. They had two separate bachelor beds set on the opposite side of the room and hence it was easier for her to masturbate without Sonali knowing. She changed into her night dress and came back to her bed. She lied down and switched off the bed-side lamp. She started dreaming about what happened in the classroom and then slowly her thoughts drifted to her Jiju and then she could not hold herself anymore

Rakesh and Rajani were scheduled to arrive a day before holi. It was their first visit after the wedding ceremonies. Priya and Sonali both were excited to meet their Jiju first time in an informal setting and get to know more about him. Though, the two sisters used to speak to both Rakesh and Rajani on phone, but the conversation was limited to general well being. The two sisters were attracted towards their Jiju, as he was a handsome man and the first man to come close to their family. He was the favourite subject of their fantasies when they masturbated at night. Both of them had their own secret desires to become the favourite sali (sister-in-law) of their Jiju. While Priya hoped to have some harmless fun with him, Sonali had kept her options open. Her Jiju was much more handsome and macho than any of the boys in her college. She had fantasized her Jiju driving his cock inside her innumerable times and somehow longed for it to become reality. But how could it be accomplished was the big question. She had to be very careful of both her sisters. At the same time she did not want Jiju to think that she is a slut. She decided to wait and watch and catch hold of any opportunity that presented itself. She did not know how her Jiju would behave with her saalis (sisters-in-law), so she kept her fingers crossed.

Both Priya and Sonali had dressed as if their Jiju is visiting his in-laws just to see her saalis (sisters-in-law). They had never dressed up before for any guest. Priya dressed in her new sleeveless salwar-kameez (Indian dress) suit which showed her milky arms. Her pointed boobs were barely concealed beneath her transparent chunni (stole). Sonali had donned a blouse and knee-length skirt. Though she was darker than Priya, her shapely legs were enough to raise a tingle most men's loins. In the evening, Rakesh drove her Honda Accord into the driveway and the whole family came out to greet them. Rajani came out first and was greeted by hugs and kisses by both the sisters and the parents. They took Rajani inside while Rakesh was busy parking the vehicle. The two sisters waited for their Jiju to alight and greeted him. Priya proffered her hand which Rakesh took in her hand and lightly squeezed and then he proceeded to hug her in greeting. Priya blushed and felt her boobs pressed against his chest as her Jiju hugged her. She could sense a masculine perfume on him. Thereafter, Rakesh greeted Sonali in a similar fashion. Sonali was more open and put her arms around her Jiju as they hugged. Rakesh observed that Sonali had put on a feminine perfume. The two sisters helped Jiju in getting the luggage to the house.

After dinner when the parents retired for the night, all the three sisters sat with Jiju and discussed the holi plans for the next day. The three sisters were in their night clothes Rajani and Priya were dressed in a gown type of nightie which covered whole of their bodies. Sonali also wore a decent night robe but it was loosely tied at her waist, so that her cleavage was visible whenever she used to bend. She wanted to check how Jiju was reacting to it, and accordingly devise her plans. She saw Jiju ogling at her cleavage and she made it a point to show it as many times as possible. The two saalis (sisters-in-law) were teasing their Jiju about troubling their sister Rajani and not coming to visit them before. Rakesh too was flirting with them that his saalis (sisters-in-law) never invited him. They always invited their didi.

After almost two hours of bantering, they retired to their respective rooms. Jiju and Rajani occupied the main guest room which was adjacent tot the room occupied by the two sisters. Both the rooms had a common toilet in between with a door each opening into the two rooms. After some time Sonali went to the toilet and heard strange noises. There could but be one source for such noises. It was Jiju and Rajani making love. Out of curiosity she went to the door opening towards their room and put her ear close on the door. She could hear the moaning sounds of two people fucking and she got excited. She tried to look through the keyhole of the door lock but it was dark inside but she could make that Jiju was thrusting into Rajani. She called Priya inside the bathroom and hushed her to keep quiet. She whispered Priya to listen to the moaning sounds and also asked her to look through the key hole. Priya too couldn't see much but could make out that somebody was thrusting up and down. Then the two sisters heard them talking.

Jiju: Ooooh, aaaah, I am enjoying it very much today my darling.

Rajani: Mmmmmm Ohhhh, really! You seem to be full of energy today. What's the matter? There must be something. You are pumping me so hard.

Jiju: I was with my sisters-in-law. That's why. Ohhhh, they are so sexy.

Rajani: Who did you like more? Mmmmm...Ahhhhh....fuck me hard dear.

Jiju: I liked both of them. That youngest one, Sonali, is really something. She was flashing me her boobs. Ohhh, and Priya is so sexy too.

Rajani: When was she showing her boobs? Now?

Jiju: When we were all chatting in their room.

Rajani: No way. She couldn't be doing that with all of us there. I agree that some of her cleavage was visible.

Jiju: Yes. She was bending forward intentionally. She did it several times. I know for sure that she was flashing her boobs to me.

Rajani: May be. She is a fast girl. She has several boyfriends. I don't know what she is upto with them.

Jiju: Priya is no less sexy. She looks innocent but I imagine she must be quite passionate too.

Rajani: You scoundrel! You love to talk dirty. Priya is quite innocent by the way. She is not like Sonali. Fuck me hard Rakesh. Yeah, like this. I will enjoy the fucking today. The brother-in-law is fantasizing about his sisters-in-law and I will reap the rewards of his excitement. (Giggles)

Jiju: I am also very excited today. I would not spare the two sisters tomorrow on holi. I would smear a lot of holi colours on them. Uffff aaahhhh, I am cumming my darling.

Soon they both finished. The two sisters came back to their respective beds and without saying anything to each other pretended to sleep. But sleep was the last thing they had in their minds. Both were shaken by the conversation they just heard.

Sonali was excited to the extent that she wanted to be fucked immediately. Her body was on fire and since she did not have any other option she masturbated. She was happy that Jiju had noticed her display of boobs and now he will be easier to manipulate. Now it was easier for her to seduce Jiju. With visions of love making Sonali went off to sleep.

Meanwhile Priya too was burning with sexual desire. After the experience at the college fest she longed for a hot throbbing cock inside her virgin pussy. But since she had vowed to remain "pure" for her husband she had to be content with whatever maximum pleasure she could derive without loosing her virginity. How could Jiju talk about their saali (sisters-in-law) while fucking didi? Why did they indulge at all in such dirty talking? And why didn't Rajani object to his talking dirty about her sisters? Priya didn't have answers to a lot of questions crossing her mind that time. Anyway she would think about it later she decided. But for now she needed a release and so under her blanket her hands started working. Her left hand reached her left breast and started playing with her nipple, while the other hand was busy fondling her clit which had become sensitive after witnessing the show next door. It was the first time she had heard a couple actually fuck, that too her very own Jiju and sister. With her eyes closed she fantasized about her Jiju fucking her as hard as he was fucking Rajani and soon she reached her heaven. A ripple of ecstasy traveled from her clit to all over her body and she collapsed into her sleep.

Next morning, at the breakfast the two sisters secretly watched Jiju and his actions. After all of them had their breakfast, they decided that they would meet on the terrace after half an hour. Parents were hardly interested in playing holi and they retired to their room to watch a local movie on the television. Rajani had some puja to perform and so she could not participate. After Rajani left the girls went back to their room and Jiju to his room to change into suitable clothes for playing colors.

Priya and Sonali wanted to be on the terrace first so that they can catch Jiju by surprise. They hurried in changing their clothes. Sonali changed into an old t-shirt and a skirt which came to her knee length. Priya went into the toilet to change and soon stripped naked as she wanted to change her bra and panties too. As soon as she bent and was in the process of wearing her panties, the door to her rear opened and walked in Rakesh. Jiju was dumbfounded with the sight that was before him. He was staring into her prim and proper, uptight saali (sister-in-law), all naked, bent down and her milky while ass visible along with her virgin pussy! Priya could not cover herself as her legs were caught in her panties. Jiju took an eyeful and went back through the door without uttering a word.

Priya was shocked but soon the situation was under control. She secretly enjoyed the incident too. She somehow liked to show her body to her Jiju. He was the first man to see her naked. She recollected that she had not allowed Ritesh to remove her clothes during the college fest. She wondered what all Jiju was able to see of her body. Just the imagination caused a shiver to run through her body and her cunt oozed oil into her panties. She forgot that they were due on the terrace and massaged her tits and pussy at the same time. She was on the verge of orgasm when Sonali started banging on the door, demanding her to be fast. She tried to fasten the clasp of the old bra she was about to wear but could not fasten them as Sonali kept her on tenterhooks. Priya then hurriedly put on an old salwar-kameez for playing holi and came out without her bra. She thought she would be careful and not hug Jiju while playing holi.

Sonali remonstrated with Priya for the delay and they both reached the terrace. The terrace was spacious and secured by a high 6 feet wall on all sides. Despite the walls, enough sunlight was received on the rooftop. They had filled a bucket full of red colour to drench Jiju with. But Jiju was more clever than both of them, he had already taken a round of the terrace when his saalis were changing their clothes. He switched the bucket of colour with that of plain water and hid the bucket full of colour on the terrace.

As soon as Jiju arrived on the terrace, Priya and Sonali drenched him with what they thought to be was deep red colour. Jiju was wearing black t-shirt and jeans and the girls could not make out whether he was drenched by colour or just water. Immediately, Rakesh took out the hidden bucket and drenched both the saalis (sisters-in-law) with deep red colour from head to toe. Sonali's t-shirt was tight and the outline of her bra was immediately apparent as she got wet. Priya's nipples started poking from her wet kameez but she covered them with her chunni. The girls then realized what had happened and complained to Jiju that he has been unfair and that they are angry at him.

"Jiju, this is unfair. We are angry at you," Priya said.

"Ha ha ha, my sisters-in-law have become angry at me so soon. Holi hasn't even started. Okay, you may do whatever you want to, I wouldn't object," Rakesh told them, always ready to placate.

Sonali took some coloured powder and come over to Rakesh and started smearing it on his cheeks with both of her hands. Rakesh caught her by waist and hugged her to him so that it became difficult for her to reach his cheeks. Sonali then threw some powder into his hair. His hands were firm on her back, as she started playfully throwing colour at him, he dropped his hands lower and cupped her bottom over her skirt. He could feel the outline of her panties and he could judge that the panties are very brief. Sonali did not protest his touching her bottom, instead she started grinding herself into him and she snaked her hand into his t-shirt from the top and started rubbing the colour on his back.

Priya was watching this spectacle with shock and awe. She felt envious of her younger sister for being so free and playful. Sonali beckoned her to come behind Jiju and smear colour on him. Priya took a handful of red powder and inserted her hand from below his t-shirt and smeared it over his lower back. If the touch of Sonali's ass was not enough, the touch of four soft feminine hands on his back certainly got the attention of Jiju's member and it started making its presence felt to Sonali. Jiju pressed Sonali into his errection and the young teenager enjoyed herself grinding into it. She then took her upper torso away and put her hands inside his t-shirt and started rubbing her hands on his chest. Jiju was in seventh heaven with both of the sisters rubbing their chest and back with their soft and sexy hands. Priya was oblivious to the antics of Sonali and Jiju as her view was blocked. Soon, Rakesh involuntarily started rocking into Sonali and at the same time mauling her ass. Sonali was delighted to see the seduction progress so smoothly.

Their routine was interrupted when Priya announced that it was her turn to colour Jiju now. Sonali reluctantly left Jiju's embrace and Priya approached her Jiju with two fistful of the red powder. Rakesh did not give her the opportunity to reach his face and immediately caught hold of her and hugged her tight in her embrace. Priya's hands were well past Jiju's neck and she was plastered on his wet body. In the melee, her chunni (stole) had got caught up in her foot and when she came in contact with his chest it was her erect nipples which rubbed his chest through her thin and wet kameez (blouse-shirt).

When Jiju wrapped his hands around her back he noticed the absence of bra straps and this realization made his already erect cock jump with anticipation. "So much for an innocent girl," he thought. Meanwhile, Sonali got behind Rakesh and took over rubbing his back like Priya was doing earlier. She tugged at his t-shirt and asked him to remove it so that her task becomes easier. "Jiju, remove it please," she demanded.

Finally, the t-shirt was removed and Jiju lost no time to hug Priya again. This time Priya could feel her nipples against the warm body of her Jiju. This sent a shiver down her body, emanating from her nipples and traveling to her cunt, which by now had started oozing sweet juices. Jiju tried to rub himself on her chest so that he can feel her nipples all over his chest. Priya could also feel his errection poking into her stomach and she enjoyed the sensation, though with a sense of guilt and shame and closed her eyes. She forgot about smearing colour on her Jiju and stood in his embrace, enjoying the sensation of a hot male body.

Sonali was not only rubbing his back but also had resorted to hugging him from behind. Jiju could feel her soft boobs periodically brushing and prodding into his back. She had slowly dropped her hands to his butt and was caressing it. The effect of this action was felt by her elder sister who felt her Jiju's cock twitching into her stomach. Rakesh was delighted to know that the youngest saali (sister-in-law) was really a hot piece as Rajani had said. He envisioned himself fucking Sonali before his first trip to his in-law's place was over.

Meanwhile, Priya's hands and face were somehow come in position over Rakesh's chest and he could feel her hot hands burning into his flesh. He had already wrapped her into his arms; now he slowly started dropping his hands to gauge her reaction. When she did not respond, he got bolder and got hold of her bottom and kept his hands still. He could feel her soft and smooth globes from over her clothes which were totally wet. Priya also enjoyed his touch but her demure nature and caution was returning. He started squeezing her soft ass but before Rakesh could think of taking more liberties with her, she was rescued as Rajani called for her from downstairs.

She disengaged herself abruptly and ran downstairs, her head down. She forgot to take her chunni (stole) with her. Rakesh lifted her chunni from the ground and ran after her, but he had to throw it down the stairs to her as she was already way ahead. When Priya arrived downstairs her cunt was dripping wet with her juices and she felt an urgent need to masturbate,

12