Priya: Journey of a Shy Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Priya gets experience & gets married to Rahul.
7k words
4.29
87.2k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya's Story: Journey from a Shy Girl to a Slutwife (PART 4)

(A Novel by her Husband)

A Note for the Readers: This is a story about the evolution of a shy, traditional girl from North India into a sexy, outgoing hot-wife. I draw the inspiration from my very sexy wife Priya, who is the protagonist in this story. It is a long story, to be posted in many parts. I have written the story in third person. Readers are advised patience. The sex part will unfold slowly, so the readers looking for a quick read may not find it interesting.

Some useful meanings:

Holi: Festival of Colours in North India

Diwali: A festival of lights held during October-November

Jiju or Jija or Jijaji: Sister's Husband (brother-in-law)

Didi: Respectful way of calling the elder sister

Shimla: A popular hill resort and honeymoon destination in India

Bhabhi: Brother's Wife

*

Just after Holi (a festival of colours), Priya got busy in preparation for her annual exams and did not have the time to flirt with the boys. Sonali was her usual carefree self. Her fucking session with Rakesh Jiju had given her altogether new dimension of fantasies to masturbate on. Instead of fantasies, now she started thinking of the ways to fuck her Jiju. For example, how she can fuck him during summer holidays when they planned to visit their sister Rajani. Unfortunately, no such opportunity could arise. Summer holidays were occupied with the activities to get Priya a good match. She would be turning 23 and completing her post-graduation in marketing next March and her parents wanted the match to be fixed soon as Priya can then look for a job, if she wants, depending upon where her prospective husband is settled.

The family came to know of a good match through some family friends. The boy was Rahul, who was working in an MNC with a handsome salary. He was two years older to Priya. When their horoscopes matched, the program was fixed for the groom side to see Priya at her home in Delhi. Priya had seen the boy's photograph and he looked like a sincere and serious boy.

It seemed that the fucking at the time of Holi had made Rajani pregnant. She was well into her pregnancy when the groom-side was to come to see Priya and probably finalize the date of the marriage if every thing went well. Doctors had advised Rajani against traveling. So, she suggested that her classmate Rani may be invited to assist Priya in getting prepared for the event. Incidentally, Rani had married Suhail. If the readers remember, Suhail was the same person who danced with Priya in Rajani's wedding and whose cock Rajani was sucking when Sonali had caught them during the run up to Rajani's wedding. Rani did not know of those incidents.

Rani arrived the night before the groom and his parents were to arrive. Sonali was sent off to some relative's place, as their orthodox parents still believed that younger sisters should not be present during such occasions. Rani was also like an elder sister to Priya and she used to call her didi too. Priya knew of the incident where her Rajani didi has sucked Suhail Jiju's cock. But, that was before Rani was married and she could not hold this incident against Suhail Jiju. Rani shared the room with Priya at night and the talk invariably turned to sex.

Rani: Priya! Now that you shall be married, you can start enjoying soon. You should enjoy a lot with Rahul.

Priya: (blushes) How will that be? The marriage is still several months away. It wont be held before the exams in March, the next year.

Rani: How does it matter? Rahul is based in Delhi itself. You both can enjoy a lot.

Priya: If Dad comes to know that we are enjoying together then he will make life hell for me. You know how orthodox he is. He wouldn't even let me out of the house from tomorrow. You say, how is your married life? How do you feel being married into a Muslim family?

Rani: I am enjoying it a lot. Suhail is a caring husband. Now, his parents have also reconciled to our marriage and have accepted me in their family.

Priya: Sis! May I ask you a question?

Rani: You may ask.

Priya: Sister, why did you marry a Muslim guy?

Rani: Leave it. Just like that. You may say that I liked him.

Priya: Please tell me sis. Why do you conceal? I swear by you.

Rani: Ok. If you insist and swear I will tell you. Now that you are also to be married soon there is no harm in telling you. The most important aspect of marriage is how much fun and enjoyment you husband can give you. What I mean to say is how expert he is in 'sex department'. There is one lady friend of mine, named Zeba. She is quite a carefree soul. She has had sex with a lot of men and found out that Muslim men are able to give maximum enjoyment to women because they can fuck for a longer duration.

Priya: How so?

Rani: This is because, my darling, they are circumcised and have greater tolerance. I can say from personal experience that this is a fact.

Priya: How can you say that from personal experience? You would have had experience only with Suhail Jiju, (laughs) or had you had several experiences like your friend Zeba?

Rani: You have become very naughty and mischevious. You would be sorted out right when Rahul starts taking you to task in bed.

Priya: (Opening up) Who is afraid of the task in bed my darling sis? I am ready to face all that. You say how is Suhail Jiju taking you to task in bed?

Rani: Oh God! Don't ask. My husband is a hard taskmaster in bed. I enjoy it very much. You can also start fucking with Rahul from tomorrow. Let me tell you my darling, it is quite exciting to be fucking your fiance surreptitiously before marriage.

Priya: Ok Ok. You are telling me as if you used to fuck Suhail before marriage.

Rani: I have done my darling. That is how I chose Suhail for a husband. You have a no-risk situation. Your parents are selecting a husband for you. All you have to do is just to fuck him shamelessly and start enjoying life.

Priya dimmed the light and this teasing conversation continued well into the late night. When probed further, Rani described her experiences with Suhail. Priya had pushed her hand in her panties and her fingers were playing with her clit when Rani described how Suhail had first fucked her in the wedding party of their classmate Sujata. When rituals were underway, Suhail had taken Rani to a vacant room in the hotel and had fucked her without removing any of her clothes. Rani described in detail how different and thick his cock felt and how he continued for what seemed to be 'eternity'. After that he had fucked her several times in his own hostel room. Rani told her that she had decided that she could not let this asset slip through her fingers and married him.

Priya was wondering about Suhail Jiju. He had designs on Rajani didi! He tried to have his way with Priya herself. He fucked Rani didi in a wedding party! She wondered if he would have fucked herself in Rajani didi's wedding if she had allowed the matters to proceed as they were. She also wondered if Suhail Jiju still had designs on other friends of Rani.

Next morning was quite busy as many arrangements were to be completed. Rani had done Priya's make-up and had dressed her in a light blue chiffon saree, which showed her sexy figure. With dangling ear-rings and a modest necklace, Priya looked absolutely stunning.

The groom, Rahul and his family arrived in the afternoon. As Priya was beautiful, gracious and shy Rahul's family liked her immediately. As she was doing a course in marketing, it was easy for her to get a good job after marriage. After some discussions, Rahul and Priya were left alone to talk to each other. They talked briefly about their aspirations, hobbies etc. Rahul took her hand in his and pulled her closer. When he tried to kiss her she dropped her head shyly and ran out of the room.

The two families decided to finalize the match. Rahul and Priya exchanged rings as a token of their being engaged. The marriage was fixed for after her exams next March. She and Rahul met a few times in the ensuing months but it was always on family occasions and dinners. They danced, held hands and shared future plans during these times. Priya firmly rejected any action that can be construed to be sexual. She did not want to project an image of an easy and loose girl. She smilingly used to say to Rahul to wait till the marriage.

It was the month of October and the college was looking forward to the Diwali vacation. It was the last year in college for Priya's batch. She was to appear for her final examination in March, the next year. Her class decided to go out on a trip to Shimla. About eleven girls and five boys joined the three-day trip. On the scheduled evening they left in a small deluxe bus with their professor who was also the college sports coach. The journey to Shimla would take them about eight to ten hours and they would reach early morning. Only two persons could sit on either side of the aisle in the bus and Priya was left alone since there were odd number of boys and girls. She had to sit next to a boy in the last row and she told him that she would be occupying the window seat throughout the journey. No one sat next to the Professor on the first row.

So off they started. All of them were excited and were talking in small groups. They argued on what they would do once they reach Shimla. The Professor also joined the discussion and was very friendly to them. The boy sitting next to Priya was Abhishek. He was a tall and handsome guy and better looking than most of the boys of her class. Priya was pleased to have him sit next to her. She was in her low waist tight jeans and a short sleeveless t-shirt which sometimes revealed her bellybutton. Soon, it was time for dinner and they had to stop at a roadside restaurant. While getting down from the bus Abhishek was behind Priya and he cleverly brushed her large buttocks which looked sexy in her tight jeans. He wanted to touch her tits which looked bigger and pointed because of her bra and tight t-shirt. Priya felt his hands on her ass and she knew it was no accident. She was happy to receive the signal and she decided that during the night if Abhishek was bold enough to take initiative, she would have some of her 'harmless-fun' as she had phrased it. She smiled to herself as she remembered how many times she had spurned the advances made by Rahul, her fiancé.

During dinner Abhishek sat opposite Priya and when she wasn't looking, looked for some reaction of the 'incident' on her face but found none. Priya behaved as if nothing had happened. He got emboldened to do something more in the night while the lights would be off. After dinner soon after they boarded the bus the lights were soon shut off and everyone settled down for sleep.

Priya rolled a cotton blanket on herself and closed her eyes. After a few minutes she felt Abhishek's hand on her thighs. She opened her eyes little to find out whether it was just by accident. In the moonlight filtering through the windows, she found him sleeping. She didn't remove his hands and closed her eyes again. Slowly his hand on her thighs moved upwards and rested very close to the place where her pussy and thighs met. Oh! she already felt wet inside her panties. What if he discovered her wet pussy, she thought? But she did nothing to prevent him and pretended to sleep. She had calculated not to interrupt his adventure as he would think she was sleeping and she can have her share of 'harmless fun.'

His hands pressed her upper thighs but he wasn't satisfied with just feeling up her thighs, that too from over her jeans. He then slightly turned towards her and pulled up the blanket. The blanket was large enough for two and he covered himself too with it. He slowly rested his left hand on her upper thighs once again. Seeing no reaction this time too, he became bolder and pressed her soft but taut thighs covered with her tight jeans. He looked at her beautiful face and then looked around to check if everything was ok. Others were asleep and no one was noticing them. He put his right arm around her shoulders and caressed her right upper arms. The touch of her smooth hot flesh excited him and his cock jerked in full attention. He adjusted his cock with his other hand. He wanted to take out his throbbing cock and masturbate but it would be far too dangerous, he thought.

With his right hand, he tentatively touched her boob from over her t-shirt. Not getting any negative reaction, he squeezed it lightly. It sent a wave of excitement down his cock which was yearning to burst out of his jeans. He tried to pull her closer towards himself by the pressure of his hand on her right boob. Priya, in her pretended sleep, understood the signal and collapsed towards him, as if in deep sleep, and put her head on her shoulders. He now had easier access to her boobs. He dropped his right hand and pushed his hand inside her t-shirt and felt her bellybutton. Oh! how long he had wanted to touch it, kiss it and maybe drill his cock into it, but for now he was satisfied to just finger it. He waited for any reaction before he could move further. He proceeded further inside her t-shirt and felt her bra covered boobs. He then pressed her tits lightly being careful lest she should wake up. After caressing her boobs for sometime he squeezed her oranges somewhat more firmly feeling their full weight in his hand. Priya's pussy was dripping with her juices and her panties were all wet by now. Abhishek could feel her breathing become faster.

His other hand was still pressing his thighs. He moved his hand up on her thighs and put it on the junction of her thighs. As her jeans were tight there was no way he could proceed without pushing his hands inside. He removed his left hand from her thighs and fingered the belt of her jeans. Not finding any easy way, he decided to take the next step. He boldly pushed his left hand inside the front of her jeans and pressed her fingers on her pussy from over her wet panties.

Priya could not pretend to be asleep now. She gasped, raised her head and opened her eyes. Their eyes met and she replaced her head on his shoulders. This was all the go ahead he needed. His movement over her pussy became more urgent and demanding. He now inserted his hand inside her wet panties and his fingers started playing with her clitoris and pussy lips. Priya was constantly enjoying the attention her virgin pussy was getting from this handsome classmate of hers.

Abhishek withdrew his right hand from her boobs and opened his zipper and took out his throbbing cock. He tugged at Priya's left hand and placed it on his tool. Priya did not hesitate to wrap her fingers around his hot and pulsating tool. Although, she could not see it, she could feel its thickness under the blanket. It seemed to be thicker than the only cock she had held earlier. She thought that she has stroked two cocks in her life now but has not seen any of them. She moved her fist up and down on his cock. She pulled back the foreskin of his cock and unsheathed the bulbous head. His cock was already leaking with pre-cum. She squeezed the tip of his cock with her thumb and spread his pre-cum on his cock. Thus lubricated, she started slow and deliberate strokes on his cock. Priya felt curiously excited and wicked in what she was doing to this boy but at the same time denied her fiancé the slightest taste of her charms.

Abhishek replaced his right hand on her boobs. This time he pulled down her bra and got hold of her naked tits. They fell into a rhythm soon. His both hands were busy pleasuring her and her hand was stroking his cock. He could not believe his good fortune. Priya was undoubtedly the most beautiful girl of his class but was considered pretty straight and prude. That he would be dipping his fingers in her pussy and would be playing with her naked boobs was beyond imagination to him. He now hoped to fuck her in Shimla.

Both of them masturbated each other and soon Priya came. She pressed her lips into his shoulders to smother any sounds that she may have made. He also could not contain his excitement any longer and ejaculated a big load of cum into the blanket and her hand. She wiped her hand on his jeans and turned away from him. She pulled her blanket free from him and fell asleep.

The group reached Shimla in the morning and checked into a Youth Hostel. The stay arrangements were in two separate dormitories. They all visited all the usual tourist spots in and around Shimla. Abhishek was constantly trying to engage Priya and lost no opportunity to caress her ass and boobs. Their antics were not hidden from the professor cum sports coach Mr. Sharma. Mr. Sharma was in his mid-thirties and had fucked several lady teachers of the college. He was an old hand in the affairs of boys and girls of his college and took keen interest in what went on and around the campus. He knew about the three sisters. He knew that the eldest one Rajani was a hot piece of ass and she was an expert in attracting boys and making them her slave. He also knew that the youngest one was the smartest in these affairs and has fucked a few boys. He had heard nothing of this sort about Priya, who he found the most beautiful and innocent. He was shocked, no, surprised to see Abhishek and Priya flirt. More so, because he knew that she was engaged.

He had deliberately kept himself away from indulging in any 'activities' with students. But, watching Abhishek grabbing Priya's ass on a walking trail has got his motor running. He imagined himself driving his cock into her young pussy and innocent mouth. He started making plans to have his way with Priya. Since, it was their last day in Shimla, he decided to confront Priya directly.

In the evening the group reached the Youth Hostel and the students changed into casual clothes. Mr. Sharma called Abhishek and Priya into his room (he had taken a separate room in the hostel). He was of athletic built and was wearing his tight sports t-shirt and tight trousers. When the duo arrived he admonished Abhishek in front of Priya and warned him to stay clear of Priya. He then dismissed Abhishek from his room. He seated Priya on the sofa beside her. Priya wore a shirt and a long skirt.

He took her hand in his and told her briefly that he admires her family and especially the three sisters, who have been an asset to the college. If her antics are known to her parents, there could be problems. He knew she was engaged and indulging in such activities does not suit a girl of respected family.

Priya had also secretly admired Mr. Sharma. She used to opine amongst her friends that he is the most handsome teacher in the college and that he is much more manly than most of the boys. Now, Mr. Sharma was coming onto her like this and she could not decide how to react. Sharma took both of her hands in his and kissed her fingertips. Seeing no resistance, he pulled her up into standing position and hugged her.

Priya: Sir, what the hell are you doing?

Sharma: Priya! You are the most beautiful girl of our college. I admire you very much.

He moved his hands all over her back. Her hands were still on her sides. He took her hands and put them around his neck and placed his hands on her ass and squeezed. He could feel her pointed boobs pressed into his firm chest. His cock was rock hard by now and was poking in her belly.

Priya: Aaaah! Please leave me, sir! This is not right.

Sharma: What were you doing with Abhishek? Was that right?

Priya: I wasn't doing anything with him. He was after me.

Sharma: It is not his fault that he is after you. You are so sexy that any man would be after you.

Sharma had now put his hands on her breast and started squeezing them. He did not know that her boobs were the most sensitive part of her body. If a law could be made it would say "if you want to have Priya squeeze her boobs, she would go along with you." She moaned and buried her face into his chest. He guided her hand to his erection. Without further guidance she opened his zip and took out his monster cock. She started squeezing and stroking his cock. He hugged her closer and pushed both of his hands into the elastic waistband of her skirt and grabbed her naked ass. He started mauling her ass in rhythm with her stroking.

12