Prize Bull Ch. 05

Story Info
Travis gets tied up and (mis)treated on his birthday.
7.8k words
4.71
49.5k
22

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Dara is a single mother of a college freshman working as a nurse and running a dairy farm that has been in the family for more than 100 years. After being burned by a cheating husband, Dara has vowed never to be involved with any man who isn't submissive to her, and in the first four parts of "Prize Bull," she seduced Travis, almost 19 years old, handsome, and naturally submissive. As their relationship continues, Travis is letting his inhibitions about being a sub go, as Dara finds her way in a new kind of relationship. --Carlie Plum

*

Travis's parents left on their cruise the Tuesday before his birthday. That night, before he left the farm after chores, I stopped down at the barn and handed him a box. "Your birthday celebration is only going to work if you can offer me your total obedience, even if I test your limits. Do you think you can offer that, Travis?"

He looked down at his boots, "Yes, ma'am," he almost whispered.

"Well, I'm going to a lot of trouble preparing, so I'm sure you won't mind if I give you a little test in advance."

"No ma'am," still looking at his boots. "I won't let you down, I promise."

"You're such a good boy, Travis," as I said, as I cupped his chin with my hand. "I'm so glad I took a chance on you. Now, don't open the box until you get home, and when you're ready, call me. I'll expect a call no later than 7:45 p.m."

The phone rang at 7:30 p.m. "Did you have any trouble getting the Bluetooth device to work?" It had been in the box with a letter containing his initial instructions.

"No, ma'am. I'm talking to you on it right now."

"And are you naked?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"The iPhone has a camera function. Are you standing by a mirror as instructed?"

"Yes ma'am. There's one right here in my bedroom."

"Then I want you to take a picture of yourself in the mirror and email it to me right now." There was silence on the phone. I could almost hear the wheels turning in his mind, the idea of me having a picture of him naked, totally out of his control. I waited silently for a moment before he said, "Okay, I sent it." At that moment, my iPhone binged and I opened the picture. It was different than seeing him in person. The flash and the phone partially obscured his face, but there was no obscuring his body, which had only gotten more appetizing in the months he had worked for me on the farm full-time. There wasn't an ounce of fat on his six-foot frame and his arms and legs were as muscular and firm as the rock-hard penis jutting out in front of him. I didn't acknowledge the photo, merely continuing on with my instructions, but I kept it open.

"Put down the phone and go sit on the bed, then open the envelope that was in the box." I knew he would be looking at a tube of the lubricant I used when I massaged his prostate and finger-fucked his ass, most often in the currently unused bull pen in the cow barn where I kept my small herd and where Travis worked and had his office. As I heard the rip of the envelope, I continued. "Now, you'll need to decide what position will work for you. You may want to lie on your back or you may want to be up on your knees, the point is to figure out which position is going to allow you the deepest penetration."

"Ma'am?" came a slightly squeaky question.

"Your safe word is 'red,' Travis. Now, in case I wasn't clear enough, I expect you to lube up one of your fingers and slide it in your backside while you tell me about it on the telephone." Silence. I had promised him a memorable birthday celebration, and I could tell he was weighing the promise of what that might entail with the current embarrassment he faced.

"Travis," I said sharply, "I have two hours of farm paperwork to do. If you are going to refuse to follow my instructions, do so quickly. Otherwise you're wasting my time." I had him off balance again, always a pleasurable feeling. I slid my panties down my legs and let them fall to the floor next to my bed.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry ma'am. I can do this. I really can. I'm just opening the tube now. And I'm putting the lubricant on my finger like you said. I'm on my knees on my bed, with my head down and holding myself up with one hand."

"Good, now keep going. Do to yourself what you would want me to do if I were there." With one finger I lazily drew circles from the opening of my cunt, up to my clit, and back down again. The moisture was already gathering, and even though I knew I would hold off on my own orgasm until I finished with Travis, the sensation helped me focus on what Travis would be experiencing.

"Okay, Miss Dara, I'm touching back there now."

"You took high-school biology Travis. You learned the words anus, rectum, and sphincter no doubt. So use them."

"Yes ma'am. I'm rubbing my finger on my anus. The skin feels sort of wrinkly, and the opening, the sphincter, I mean, is tight. I'm rubbing the lube around like you do, just sort of pressing a little but not going in yet."

I could hear his breathing growing heavier as I continued my slow exploration of my own nether regions, which were growing warmer and wetter to the touch with each passing moment.

"I'm pushing in, but just a little bit. Oh! I didn't expect it to be so tight. It's really tight, and I'm going in and out." Travis's breathing and speech changed as he did this, his excitement becoming apparent. "Oh, it's so warm Miss Dara. I'm feeling like it's looser now and I can push in, oooooohhhhh. Oh, it's so soft, the skin is so soft in there, and so warm."

"Yes, it is," I interrupted, "now I want you to remember, you may be using your own hand this time for a change, but you do what I say when I say. It's your finger, but it's my choice. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am, I understand."

"Good. Because you need to know that even when I'm not there, I'm in charge. Your hand. Your ass. But I'm the one fucking you, Travis. I. Fuck. You." This last comment drew a sharp intake of breath and a low deep groan. "So, keep fingering your asshole, I want your finger going in as deep as it can, but when I say stop, you will stop. And you will not come until I tell you that you can."

"Yes ma'am. I'm pushing my finger deep like you said, Miss Dara. It doesn't feel as good as when you do it, but it feels really good."

"And is your cock hard?"

"Yes, Miss Dara."

"Would you like to touch it?"

"Yes, Miss Dara."

"You will, but not yet. Not until I tell you to. Right now you will just keep using your finger. I want you to focus on that finger now. Don't talk, just focus on moving your finger in and out, slow and deep."

"Yes Miss Dara." From the panting his breath took on and the steady ungh, ungh, ungh noises of pleasure, I had no doubt he was following my instructions. I listened until he was close to the edge, then issued my next order.

"Freeze!"

"Yes, Miss Dara," his acceptance was almost a wail of pain. He had been closer than I thought.

"I want you to stay perfectly still. Where is your finger right now?"

"It's still inside me."

"Okay, I want you to hold it there and just breathe for a minute. Too sudden a movement and you could come. And you don't have permission to do that, do you?"

"No, ma'am."

"No, and the consequences would be very serious. When I first started teaching you, I overlooked your loss of control, but I expect more of you now, do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am. I understand. Thank you." The last words were quieter, so quiet I almost didn't hear them. I felt dizzy for a minute, realizing the importance of the fact that he had just thanked me, and what he had thanked me for, feeling the responsibility of having that much control given over to me willingly. Travis wasn't the only one who needed a minute of quiet.

When I continued, it was in a soft voice, "Okay, I want you to take your finger out of your ass, slowly, very slowly."

"Yes ma'am, it's out now."

"I want you to open the bag that was in the box now."

"Yes ma'am," and then a sharp intake of breath when he saw what was inside. It was the second of the set of three black silicone butt plugs I had bought after I came across the page selling them in the browsing history on the iPhone I had given Travis to use for work, a page Travis had visited many times.

"You liked the one I had you wear the other day so much, I figured you would enjoy this one even more. Luckily you're already loosened up and you should have plenty of lube left. I want you to lie on your back now and put your knees up. If you need to lift your knees up to your chest, you can. Once you are on your back, go ahead and lube up the plug. Make sure you really cover it so it will slide in nicely. I wouldn't want you to be unable to enjoy any of the birthday festivities," hinting again at pleasures to come. While the first plug was about as big around as my middle finger, this next one was about the size of two of my fingers, starting at a rounded tip, then bulging out before it became narrower near the flanged base.

"I'm ready Miss Dara," Travis said quietly.

"I want you to slide it in slowly, until the base is all the way up against your ass cheeks, the way the other one was the other day. Go ahead, I know you want this. You didn't look at the Web page with these on them once. You went back time after time. Were you imagining what they would feel like inside you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"And now you know. And now you are going to put this one deep inside you and then fuck your ass with it until you come. And who is going to be fucking you, Travis?"

"You are, Miss Dara."

"That's right. Now, start very slowly, and stop when you have it all the way in." I was losing my own sense of self-control now, my fingers dancing more quickly around my clit. If I could control Travis, I could control myself, but I could feel my orgasm edging closer. I wanted to slide a finger into my own ass, experience a bit of what Travis was feeling right now, although of course I would never understand really what it felt to be him, to let go and let things happen, to find out what my limits were and to let another person's imagination determine how I would find my pleasure.

"It's all the way in, Miss Dara. It feels so full. It didn't look so much bigger than the other one, but it feels a lot bigger. It feels so good Miss Dara. Please may I move it now?"

"Yes, go slowly, but I want you to pull it back, all the way back, and then slide it back in, just like you did with your finger."

"I have my knees up like you said," Travis described the scene for me. "And I'm holding onto the base, sliding it in and out. Thank you Miss Dara. Thank you. It feels so good what you are doing to me. It feels so good for you to fill my ass."

Without having to look me in the face, Travis's inhibitions were dropping. He never would have spoken like this so easily with me in the room, but without me there, just a voice in the device in his ear, he was more able to let go, to admit what he wanted, a task that was usually very hard for him. But now he was moaning and talking dirty, "Oh, fuck yeah, Miss Dara. So deep, so hard, filling my ass. Oh, yeah. I'm so close, I'm so close to coming, oh, fuck, yeah in my ass, please Miss Dara can I touch my cock? I promise I'll keep fucking my ass."

"Not quite yet, sweet boy, you just keep filling your ass and I'll tell you when it's time for you to come."

"Ohhhhhhhh," another groan, but I heard him continue, the wet smack of the flange of the lubed ass plug striking skin as he pushed it in as deep as it would go.

"You're pushing it in deep, I can tell. Keep going, keep fucking that ass for me." Through the phone I heard the babblings of a man on the edge of an orgasm, but just on the edge, unable to fall over into the abyss of pleasure.

"Now! Rub yourself and come, do it Travis, come for me now!" The sounds of his compliance were unmistakable and almost immediate. Without another word, I clicked off the phone.

I was sure now that he would let me do whatever I wanted on Friday and the thought drove me as I plunged my own finger deep into my cunt, finger fucking myself before I slid the slick digit into my ass, not deeply, but just enough to buzz me pleasantly as I rubbed my blood-engorged clit. Now, now, now! I felt my own power consuming me as I fell into the abyss myself, my eyes closed but with stars winking in and out on the insides of my eyelids as neurons fired and pleasure flowed through me, my finger still wiggling in my ass as I bit down hard on my lower lip in the ecstasy of the orgasm that washed over me.

The next morning when I stepped into the barn, Travis couldn't look at me. He just blushed beet red, from the neck of his shirt to the roots of his hair, turning quickly to work on his chores, but without his usual ready smile or greeting, and without the erection that almost always greeted me, pushing out the specially designed uniform pants I'd had made for him, the pants that he wore, on my instructions, without underwear.

"Is it not a good morning, Travis?" I asked breezily. He turned to look at me, but didn't answer. His face looked devastated, not just upset, scaring me. I rushed over to him. "What's wrong, did something happen? Your parents? What's wrong?" I asked him, the words rushing out as I tried to figure out why he looked so bereft, sadder even then the night I had accidentally injured him with a riding crop and I had put an end--for a time--to our relationship. Travis shook his head no, but didn't answer. "Travis, you need to say something right now. You're scaring me!"

"Last night, you just hung up. You didn't say goodbye. I thought I did something wrong, that you thought there was something wrong with me for liking it so much." Travis could barely get the words out and I saw now that his eyes were rimmed red. I grabbed him by the hand and dragged him, as much as a 5'3" woman can drag a 6' man who has eighty or ninety pounds on her to the partitioned corner that he used as an office and pulled him down next to me on the leather love seat across from his desk.

"Did last night involve anyone other than two consenting adults?" I demanded.

"No, ma'am."

"And did anything unpleasant happen to anyone?"

"No ma'am."

"Are you sorry you didn't use your safe word?"

"Yes ... no ... I don't know, Miss Dara. Maybe I should have. Maybe I shouldn't like what I like."

"Travis, you like what you like. And you are doing it with someone who likes what you like. Do you want to know why I hung up last night? Because I was so hot and bothered that I couldn't wait another second to get off the phone and make myself come."

"Really?"

"Really." He was silent for a moment, digesting that bit of information.

"It's just hard, Miss Dara. I mean, I'm going out with my buddies Saturday night, and they brag about what they do with girls. I would never talk about you, not ever. And I just feel like my friends wouldn't even want to know me anymore if I told them about last night."

I had always known that this situation had an expiration date. I gathered my thoughts as I looked around the office, glancing at the picture of the farmhouse on the wall, Travis's desk, and the locked cabinet where I kept the paddle I paddled him with, his ass naked and his cock trapped between my legs, paddled him until the friction of moving up toward and then down and away from the paddle made him come still trapped between my legs; the riding crop that I had cropped him almost bloody with the first time I let him go down on me. In the fall he would go off to college and that would be the end of it, in any case.

"Look, Travis. This is an agreement that we came to, and it can be changed by either party at any time. If you want to find a nice girlfriend in town, there's no reason why you can't still work here and do that. You and I couldn't continue, of course." The look on Travis's face told me that wasn't the direction he wanted to go. "You're right. You can't talk to your buddies about me or what we do. But I know from looking at some of those sites you showed me, that plenty of people want the same kinds of things you do. In fact, on the scale of things I looked at, our situation is pretty tame. But think about it. If this isn't what you want, you need to find out what is."

At 5 p.m. on Friday, right on time, Travis knocked on the door of the farmhouse. I had a pizza in the fridge to warm up later when we needed to eat, plus a homemade birthday cake, but most of the preparation had taken place upstairs, where items were strategically placed in several rooms. I gave Travis a minute to look me over. I was wearing a cream-colored terry bathrobe that hit me mid-thigh. It was tied loosely at the waist, so he could see the black lycra camisole I was wearing underneath it, but not the black lace boy shorts. It was a good thing the second item wasn't visible, as Travis had a standing order--and one he was very conscientious about--to be on his knees with his tongue between my legs within a minute of catching a glimpse of my panties. I greeted him with a birthday kiss then ordered him to take off his clothes and throw them in the laundry room, at the back of the first floor. When he came back I was sitting on the couch, sipping a glass of wine with my feet up on the coffee table.

"Come here and rub my feet while I tell you some of what to expect this evening." He sat naked in front of me, massaging my feet as they rested on his lap, the soles not quite touching his impressive erection, which had already swelled to its full length. "First of all, from now on when you are in the farmhouse, you are to be naked unless you are dressed to leave or I tell you otherwise. You can put your regular clothes in the downstairs bathroom and put your work uniform in the laundry room when you come in. Understand?" He nodded.

"A lot of what I have planned for this evening is going to be new for both of us. Some of it is going to be hard for you, but I have faith that you can let go and trust me to be in charge. I want to add a second safe word. If you say red, I'll stop. That hasn't changed. But if you just need a break to get your bearings, say yellow and I'll stop for a minute, okay?" Travis nodded again.

"First things first, we have to get you cleaned up. Let's go upstairs to the guest bathroom." Travis followed me up the stairs, entering the room behind me. While a lot of the plumbing had been modernized, it still contained the original claw-foot tub and a vintage pedestal sink. On the long wooden vanity next to the sink, I had laid out a number of things, some of which I doubted Travis would recognize. It was for this part of the evening that I had put on the robe. "I need you to get down on your knees with your head on the floor while I get ready."

Turning on the tap in the sink, I left Travis to his thoughts as I made sure the water was a comfortable lukewarm before I filled the enema bottle. "Beginnings are always the hardest. I remember how hard it was to get you to let me rub salve on you after the first time I paddled you." I turned off the water. "I need you to drop your head lower and raise your bottom up higher, Travis. Have you ever had an enema before?"

"No ma'am."

"Basically, it just washes you out inside. It's a pretty common procedure at the hospital and occasionally at the doctor's office. I'll fill your bottom with water, and then you'll release it into the toilet. You'll feel a little pressure in your belly, but it isn't painful, and some people find it arousing." As I was explaining, I had hooked the bottle to the shower rod that ran around the tub and spread lube on the nozzle. I squeezed more lube on Travis's ass and rubbed it into around his anus before slipping a finger inside. "I'm just going to get you loosened up and ready for the nozzle the water comes through." One finger became two and my practiced fingers soon had Travis moaning and panting. I planned for him to come more than once before the night was over, but I wasn't quite ready for that. I withdrew my fingers and slid the nozzle in, pushing past the tight sphincter until I was sure it was in deep enough before I opened the valve that let the water flow slowly out of the bag. Kneeling beside Travis on the bathroom rug, I rubbed his stomach, explaining that massage helped the water flow in without causing cramping. My suspicions about whether Travis would find an enema arousing were confirmed as my arm occasionally bumped against his manhood, which had lost not a touch of its earlier hardness.