Prize Night

Story Info
After the Prizes, fun in the hotel room.
4.9k words
3.67
10.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The White Subaru pulled up beside him. He quickly got out of his car and opened the passenger door of the Ford SUV. He took the overnight bag from Anya and tossed on the back seat with his own as she got into the passenger seat and put on the seatbelt. Rushing round he jumped into the drivers seat and put the car into gear. He glanced over at his passenger.

She was dressed in jeans and a soft cashmere sweater which hung loosely but not loosely enough to disguise the lovely breasts and erect nipples beneath the fabric. High heeled sued ankle boots completed her outfit.

"I can't believe we're doing this," he said as he eased the car into the flow of traffic.

"Me neither, I thought my stupid husband would never leave for his stupid golf tournament."

They had been planning this getaway for weeks, Foster's club was having a prize night and he had rang up one day out of the blue and invited Anya to go with him as his date. They had known each other for years, going to various functions with their respective partners, they had flirted with one another. Now they were going to take the flirting to the next level.

"I've got the room all arranged, it's a queen size room overlooking the park."

"You don't really think you're going to get much time to look at the view do you?"

Anya asked as she leaned over to rub his thigh through his jeans. "I intend to make the most of this getaway. I hope you don't want to spend too long at this prize night," her hand moved up to stroke his cock, "I'd like to be leaving early so I can put this cock of yours to good use."

"Sounds like a plan, we can leave just after the presentation and get down to some serious fucking and sucking!"

Anya gave his now hard cock a gentle squeeze. "Hmmm, cant wait." She took her hand away saying "now, concentrate on getting us there in one piece please, and pay attention to the road, not my tits."

Forty minutes later they arrived at the hotel. They checked in and headed for the room. Foster followed Anya to the room marvelling at the way her tight buns filled out her jeans, he gave her ass a quick squeeze as they ascended the stairs. She giggled and slapped his hand away.

"Save it for when we get in the room baby, these stairs are so steep I can barely negotiate them in these heels without your distractions."

"OK sweet heart, but I can't wait to get you in my arms and cop a feel of those cute buns."

They let themselves into the room and dropped their overnight bags. Immediately they were in each others arms, their lips locked in a sensuous kiss, his hands, as promised holding her buns pulling her against the erection that was forming under his jeans. Finally they broke their lip lock and looked around them. The suite in this old hotel had been sumptuously refurbished, a king sized bed took centre place in the room furnished with a thick doona and plenty of overstuffed pillows.

A small bar in a wall unit corner held an even smaller fridge. A bottle of vintage cham¬pagne, beaded with moisture, waited in an ice bucket. Two champagne flutes were the other items on a silver tray.

Walking through a door to the bathroom they found a deep spa bath, a selection small bottles of spa soaps and oils were arranged on the bathroom sink top. To top the scene off two fluffy bath sheets were placed over the bath edge and two thick bath robes hung on hooks.

"Wow! A spa, I know where I'm going to be after this stuffy presentation of yours," Anya stated.

"Sounds good to me, then we can move to the bed for some real fun!" Foster replied.

"Oh I intend for the fun to start way before we get to the bed, I'm looking forward to some good clean fun in this spa bath."

"Promises, promises" Foster replied pulling Anya into his arms once more. She melted against him, in her three inch heels they were at a perfect level for kissing. Their lips met, tongues touching in a teasing dance.

"Promises that I intend to keep lover," she said as their lips parted. She reached between them and squeezed his cock through his jeans. Once I get you back to this room this cock is mine till morning!" She lowered her voice to barely a whisper, "I'm going to suck it, and fuck it and use it to pleasure every hole in my body!"

His cock twitched as she said this, he groaned, held her closer. "Let's skip the prize night and get started straight away!"

"Now baby, patience is a virtue, you know you need to put in an appearance at this thing," she stated. "Lets put the champagne in the fridge for later, you can buy me a coffee at that nice waterfront café we saw, by that time it will be time to get changed and head for the club for the presentation." All this time she had her hand on his cock, now she released it and took his hand leading him out.

On the way past he put the champagne in the fridge to keep it chilled for later. "Sipping chilled champagne in a spa with a beautiful woman beside me... now that's something to look forward to!" he said pocketing the key to the room.

"You say the nicest things darling." She laughed "But you're going to be doing a lot more than sipping champagne later!"

They enjoyed a coffee at a beachside cafe, while watching the last rays of the sun glint on the masts of the yachts in the harbour, after which they headed back to the room to shower and change for the prize night.

Anya took first turn in the shower, alone. "If I let you in there with me we'll never get to this thing tonight." She reasoned. "Besides, I need some room to shave my legs and take a couple of prickly hairs off my cunny." She came out of the bathroom wearing one of the cozy bath robes and a towel around her hair.

"Your turn, I hope you are going to shave too, it was a bit prickly when we kissed before and I don't want to get beard rash later."

"I sure am," he replied, "I've got a new razor and some special gel, when I kiss you again you won't want to stop!" Saying that, he headed for the bathroom.

Ten minutes later he came out and stood stunned at the sight before him. Anya was drying her hair in front of the full length mirror, she was wearing a leopard print bra and panty set, garter belt and flesh coloured stockings. Three inch heeled snake skin pumps accentuated her lovely legs, he noted that the panties were on over the top of the garter belt so she could take them off without disturbing the stockings.

"So what do you think?" Anya asked turning and flicking her hair back over one shoulder.

"Stunning darling, you look absolutely stunning! I think my cock is going to like being inside you."

"He'd better" she replied coming towards him and reaching for his cock. She gave it a squeeze. "Now kiss me before I put my makeup on, I don't want you to smudge it later." They moved together for a soft sensual kiss. Anya moaned into his mouth, "Mmmmmm, nice," she said when their lips parted, "you did shave close!"

They dressed for the night, he in pants, shirt and a jacket, Anya slipped on a lovely soft cocktail dress in a shimmering print that matched her shoes, the hem ended just above her knee, highlighting her lovely calves, the neck line swept down to just above her bra framing a lovely cleavage. Anya slipped on a wrap to keep out the cold and they headed out into the cold night air to the prize night.

Arriving at the club they left their outer clothes at their table and headed for the bar for cocktails. Several of the serial pests came up to speak to Foster and ogle his date's breasts, commenting suggestively that they could hardly wait till dance time.

Pretty soon all the guests had arrived and everyone was seated at their tables as they waited for the delicious buffet to be prepared. Table by table they got up and queued to get the culinary offering. While in the queue Foster stood behind Anya, she reached behind her and squeezed his cock through his pants. "I'll give you just five minutes to stop that," he said softly in her ear, she gigged over her shoulder but just then the line moved on and they had to move forward.

Finally, the dinner was over, prizes given out and speeches made, Fosters crew had missed some of the season so were down on points and didn't rate a prize. Anya and Derek conspired to get away un-noticed by going to the rest room then making a bee line for the door.

They got back to the hotel room in record time, falling into each others arms they kissed like they hadn't seen each other for years. Tongues moved in each others mouths as they continued a hot sensual French kiss. Finally they broke apart.

"I'm going to pop the top off that Champagne, why don't you go fill the spa tub and get it ready for a long soak?"

Foster headed for the bathroom shedding his clothes on the way, by the time Anya entered the room the tub was filled and the spa jets were gently shifting the water around. Foster was sitting in the water waiting.

Handing him the Champagne glasses she shed her robe revealing her luscious body, long legs, perfect perky breasts, surprisingly with little sag, and a tummy with just a hint of roundness. Her pussy was clean shaven with just a thin line of pubic hair seeming to point the way to her beautiful slit.

Foster gave a low whistle as Anya stepped down into the water. She moved in close to Foster accepting the glass of wine he offered. "Mmmmm... this is nice" she said as she leaned back into the contours of the tub. They sat quietly for a while enjoying the sensation of the water bubbling against their skins while they sipped on champagne.

Glasses empty Foster placed them well out of the way, the last thing they needed was a broken glass in the tub...that would really put a damper on the evening!

They moved close together, her hand moving to grasp his cock under the water while his fingers explored the delicate folds of her pussy. Their lips met in a soft wet passionate kiss, tongues gently touched, licked, then lips met again making a perfect seal.

"I could go on like this for hours," Foster said as they parted lips to take a breath.

"Me too," Anya breathlessly replied, "but I think we should get to the main event" she squeezed his cock and ran her thumb over the crown, "I want this cock inside all my holes before the night is through! And besides my fingers are already starting to look like prunes!"

Foster laughed, "yeah mine too, especially this one." He held up the finger that had until recently, been pleasuring her pussy.

Climbing from the tub they dried each other with the big fluffy towels, Foster spent extra time drying and exploring Anya's lovely body not believing his luck that he was finally going to fuck this gorgeous creature. Anya headed for the bedroom while Foster let the water out of the tub. When Foster entered the bedroom, a lovely sight met his eyes and caused his cock to stiffen and twitch.

Anya was half sitting with her head propped up on the big fluffy pillows, her eyes stared into his as she gently drew her fingers through the slit of her pussy.

"You ready for desert?" she asked.

"I sure am and pussy pie is my favourite!"

Foster strode over to the bed and crawled up between Anya's firm thighs, he bent his head and extended his tongue to lick her slit, starting at her perineum he slowly licked up gently insinuating his tongue between her puffy outer lips licking upwards till the tip of his tongue touched gently on her clit. Anya moaned and gave a sharp intake of breath as Fosters tongue toyed with her clit and his fingers pushed into her pussy. She grasped his head and held tight as Fosters tongue flicked over her clit.

"Go baby, lick my clit and keep finger fucking me, I'm almost there!"

Foster redoubled his efforts and was rewarded when Anya came, her juices flowing into his mouth and coating his lips and most of his face.

"God, that was wonderful baby, now I want to get that lovely cock of yours in my mouth so scoot up here and lay back."

Foster did as requested and lay down in the middle of the bed, his cock erect and ready for action. Anya started by kissing his lips, tasting her own juices on them. "Yum," she murmured, "now I know why men love eating pussy so much, I don't taste too bad!"

"You taste wonderful baby, it's like the nectar of the Gods, I could lap and lick you all night long."

"Careful lover, I just might take you up on that offer, meantime I'm going to suck on your lovely cock while you get another taste of my nectar and a close up look at both my fuck holes."

"Bring it on babe, I love it when you talk dirty like that!"

Anya moved over his body, straddling his chest and lowered her lovely pussy down onto his waiting mouth, she leaned forward taking Fosters cock in her hands and bringing her lips to it. She sucked gently on the head licking around the crown coating it with her saliva, then slowly lowered her face into his crotch taking his cock into her mouth.

When the head nudged against the back of her throat she pulled back to get her breath and once more engulfed his cock in her mouth not stopping till her lips were tightly stretched around the base. Foster groaned with pleasure as he lapped and licked at her delicious pussy, he lifted his head and pushed his tongue as far as it would go inside her, plunging it in and out. Anya paused, enjoying the feeling of having her mouth and throat filled with cock, then slowly raised her head before plunging her mouth back down.

"Mmmmmfffffuuuccck" came from her mouth as Fosters tongue touched on her sensitive bottom. Pulling back and grasping Fosters cock for support with one hand and pushing her other hand on his thigh, she ground her cunt down onto Fosters face, getting as much of his tongue inside her as she could.

Foster was in heaven as Anya's cunt was pressed hard against his mouth, his lips made a seal over Anya's pussy lips and he drilled his tongue in, the tip of it rasping across her G spot, his smoothly shaven chin rubbing over Anya's clitoris while his nose touched her asshole.

As much as he was enjoying the sensations Foster was running out of air, years of snorkelling had trained his lungs, he could hold his breath for about a minute and a half under normal circumstances but not with a woman's weight on his chest and a fist around his cock.

Foster placed his hands on Anya's lovely ass cheeks and pushed up breaking the seal between his mouth and Anya's pussy. He gulped in a lungful of air then gave Anya's cunt another lick. "I loved what your tongue was doing to me honey," Anya cooed.

"Yeah but I was running out of air babe, and anyway I think its time I got my cock inside you."

"Hmmm, well since you asked so nicely, come on and get to it, I've got two more holes to go, I want this big hard cock of yours inside me."

She rolled over and hooked her legs behind her arms raising them into the air her arms resting now on the inside of her thighs, do you like this position? I've been practicing at my yoga class."

"Hmmm, very impressive, good to see you're getting something from those classes."

"OK cut the smart comments and come and fuck me babe, get that big fucking cock inside me now!"

Foster being ever the gentleman and more than happy to oblige knee walked till his cock was within fucking range. He took his hard cock in his hand and slapped it on Anya's cunt, then slowly worked it up and down rubbing the shaft between her pussy lips. He could feel the hard nub of Anya's clit rubbing against his slippery shaft.

"Time to choose baby, where do you want it?" he said as he slid the head of his prick past the winking rosebud of her ass. "I want your cock inside my cunt right now, then I want it up my arse, we can save the best to last!"

Foster aimed his cock at his target and slipped slowly inside, pausing when just the bulbous purple head of his cock had disappeared from view to savour the feeling of finally getting his cock loaded inside this gorgeous woman, then he slowly pushed forward till his pubes were against hers and his balls were nestled in her ass crack.

He grasped her ankles and pushed her legs back, allowing her to move her hand so she could tickle his ball sack as he moved in closer.

After a few seconds he slowly withdrew pausing when just the head was still inside Anya's cunt, then he slammed back in penetrating all the way to the hilt in one powerful thrust.

"YES! Baby, keep going! Fuck me hard!" Foster complied, and started pistoning his cock in and out of Anya's well lubricated pussy, pausing every now and then to hold his cock deeply impaled in her sucking cunt. As they fucked Anya started to lower her legs, scooting back down the bed so she was laying flat she then wrapped her legs around Fosters bum digging her heels into his cheeks. Her arms wrapped around him holding him close, her firm tits pressed against him.

Foster continued his assault after the change of position. His lips found hers and they kissed, breathlessly, passionately. He pushed himself up to a kneeling position, still holding at least half of his seven inches deep inside her. Then holding her under the thighs he pulled her towards him, sliding her bottom up his thighs. This had the effect of pushing the head of his cock over the sensitive G spot.

He flexed his hips and thrust forward again and again, feeling the top of his penis rub back and forth over her G spot.

"That's the spot right there," Anya said as she moved her hand down to her clit. "Keep fucking me like that, I'm almost there," Foster too could feel his release coming, the erotic view of Anya's tits swaying back and forth only fuelled his desire even more.

"Deeper Foster, go harder! Come on you can fuck me harder than this!"

Foster growled, grunted more like and pulled Anya's legs into the crooks of his elbows, leaning forward he pushed her legs out and started to piston in and out like a madman, the sound of squelching as his cock relentlessly pounded in and out of Anya's cunt filled the room. "Almost...there...babe" he panted." This hard enough for you?"

"Yes...Yes...Yes!" Anya cried her orgasm fast approaching, "come with me! Fill me up with your juices!"

They both roared towards their climax, Anya squealed with delight as the wave of orgasm came over her just as she felt the first spurt of hot spunk erupt from Fosters cock as it started to coat the inside of her clutching cunt.

Struggling to get his breath back Foster lowered Anya's legs and moved his hands to beside her head, taking his weight on his arms he leaned in and kissed her lips sliding his tongue into her mouth, her arms came up and held the sides of his head as she passionately kissed him back.

His cock was still inside her, stopping the inevitable flow of their combined juices from reaching the sheets. As their breathing gradually returned to normal, he asked, "well darling, how do you like adultery so far?"

"Mmmm, I think I could get used to it" Anya replied. "Now let me up, I don't want to make a mess on these sheets and I can feel the big load you gave me starting to dribble out."

Foster pulled away, his still half hard cock slithered out of Anya's cunt, coated in their mixed juices. Anya wriggled to the end of the bed and slid off heading for the bathroom. Foster followed and as Anya sat down on the toilet she pulled him towards her and slipped his cock into her mouth, "Hmmm, nice!" she said, "let's get this cleaned up and we'll be ready for round two!"

"OK babe, but you'll have to give me a few minutes to recuperate." Anya cupped his balls and squeezed.

"How about it fella's, any more spunk left in there for me?" she said to his balls as she held on to his prick.

"And how about you?" she said speaking directly to his cock head as if it were a microphone, "are you ready for a good look around in my bottom?"

Fosters cock twitched as she said this. "Hmmm, I think he likes the idea Foster."

12