Prize Vacation

Story Info
Son is talked into filling in for father for exotic vacation.
4k words
4.19
315.8k
168
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,680 Followers

[©2010 BY CLINTON09; ALL CHARACTERS OVER THE AGE OF 18; NO EVENTS DESCRIBED ARE TRUE]

The Couples in Heaven contest had been organized, partially with my father's work. Mom's "old man" as I called him got the first two tickets for that South Pacific adventure. What he had called for was a relaxing interlude for married couples (only) with activities to pass the time and make the event memorable. He did not know that a committee at the corporation had altered the promotion slightly. Without that knowledge, he went to my beautiful 42 year old mother, with whom he now had chilly relations, and gave her the travel brochure. She said, "wait, I don't understand, are we going somewhere?"

He said, "No, not 'we'...you are going, and you will take your overmuscled gorilla of a son with you as stand-in for me. I have a conference to go to"(always his excuse; he actually had a mousy girlfriend on the side named Clara).

"And why am I going to this" mom asked.

He said, "I was one of the key organizers of this promotion; if I don't show up or even if we simply fail to have a great time, it will be very embarrassing; I might get fired. The funny thing is, the staff down there don't know who I am, so if your house-trained ape of a son doesn't climb the building, they will 'buy' the fact that I was with you. All in all, the only thing that can go wrong is sunburn or too much buffet. The one thing is you must go there, and you must stay the 3 days. If you don't, I get fired and we lose the house and everything. 3 days...mandatory"

Mom said, "ok, ok, 3 days..."

"And one more thing," he added, "under no circumstances...that's NO circumstances...will you tell the staff down there that you are anything but the couple on the tickets, you know, you and me."

He didn't even see us off but instead went his merry way as usual. My gorgeous mother broke the news to me that I would be tied down with my old bag of a mother at some seaside resort. I said, "wow, that sounds great, but the final four are playing in basketball and I have a ticket for 2 games, and..."

Mom said, "I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important; your father.."

"You mean your old man..." I chimed in.

"'Yes, that old man, he's said we have to go and we have to stay the 3 days and we cannot under any circumstances reveal that we aren't, well, he and I. So, sorry, pack up and let's go."

I might as well tell you that--up until that moment--I had been a very well behaved boy all of my 18 years. I never once snuck a peak at my mom or tried to kiss her for more than a peck goodnight. When she came to the pool in her old-fashioned Catalina bathing suit, I should've gotten excited, hell, rock hard. I mean at 42 mom still had a great figure, with boobs that defied gravity, a trim waist, beautiful legs, and her oh so sexy feet. If anyone had objections to her looks, it was other women, younger women. Mom had a certain 'jiggle' to her as she walked that younger, 'smaller' women couldn't match. Other women thought it scandalous and in poor taste that a woman of her age would let her nipples poke out so prominently. Like I said, I should've gotten excited, even rock hard, over mom. But until the vacation, it never happened. Of course, I'm sure that subconsciously I was taking note of mom's good figure, shapely legs and smooth, sexy feet with those little red toes. But as the good son, I never once reacted.

We got on the plane, and were surprised and delighted to be in the forward 1st class cabin, a 1st for mom and me. We never had cracked crab or pina coladas, certainly not for lunch. When we landed we were whisked off by limousine to the hotel compound. The hotel complex was two projects, a classic hotel plus a beach resort. We of course would stay at the seaside resort.

At this time I guess I should tell you that unknown to mom's old man, the company had changed the promotion, from Couples in Heaven. Mom noticed that on the tickets (though my father didn't before he handed them in an envelope to mom) when we were in the air and she opened the tour package: the promotion was now: Couples Coupling, an adventure in intimacy and procreating. She thought that maybe it was a series of seminars and instructional films. It couldn't be anything else...could it? She remembered that he ordered her to come here, and ordered her to stay, and demanded that under no circumstances could she tell them that he wasn't there.

Getting out of the limousine, which by the way was no Lincoln but a converted Jeep of all things, we were treated with flower lei's and directed to our bungalow, our luggage quietly handled. They said we would be on an itinerary so as to schedule all the 3 days' events. At least we had 3 hours to get over jet lag and unpack before dinner.

Mom thanked me for not complaining in coming along and giving up that "once in a lifetime" set of tickets for the final four. She said she promised to make it up to me, somehow.

I told her,"that is OK."

She said, "You're a dear" and blew me a kiss, mouthing the words, "I love you" before slipping her feet out of the grass sandals we were given at the hotel lobby. As I closed my eyes to rest, I popped them back to sneak a peek at mom.

Jeez, I thought...I've got a beautiful mother! To think that I'm forced to be cooped up with her for a 72 hour vacation...that would appeal to a lot of guys. But, I'm not one of them. I mean, I had HEARD about relatives getting it on, even mothers and sons. Yikes, I thought, how COULD they!? Well, I drifted off to sleep...

Dinner gong; the intercom said dinner in 30 minutes, in our cabin. Put on outfit number 1. We went to our respective closets (for him and her) and big cardboard number tags on bundled outfits. Number one were these full length linen robes. There were no underclothes for them.

An exotic looking Asian lady arrived with the dinner; the cart was brought in by a restaurant worker who left immediately. The lady, about 50, said, "I will feed you and show you how to feed each other." About halfway thru dinner, we were feeding each other steak morsels simultaneously, nipping the sizzling chunks of beef with our teeth. It was fantastic and in the middle of it, unannounced, mom kissed me...I mean hard, and for a full minute. I was stunned and speechless. The Asian woman was delighted: "I am glad you becoming intimate again; perhaps by end of night you start your new family". With that, she rolled the dinner cart out herself, bowing as she went. Mom looked at me, and showed me the tickets.

She said, "So it is what that says...and the funny thing is, he demanded that we go, demanded that we stay, and demanded that we can't explain we are mother and son in order to leave. Well, Mal, we will stay. Who knows what will happen." At that moment I flipped on the cable TV and ESPN reported that in the closest game in championship history, my team had won it all. Mom said, "You must be delighted about that.

I said, "Well it might have been more exciting if I could actually have been there to watch it in person."

Mom said, "That's so sweet. Honey, give me a chance to make it up to you; I think that we might generate some excitement of our own soon".

The same lady returned with cocktails, like mai tai or something. They reminded me of the gigantic Hurricane drinks that you could get (HAD to get, by law I think) in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Anyway, they had the largest bamboo umbrellas outside the rain forest. But they were good, real good.

They told us to get into outfit no. 2 and get on the bed. You can imagine our shock as the entire outfit was a see thru silk sheet, like a gauze curtain. An older Asian woman, maybe 70, arrived. She directed me to sit in the chair, which I did. Then she told mom to kneel before me.

Mom said, "Look honey, I am not going to..."

I chimed in, "remember he said we had to stay and we couldn't request changes due to who we really are; so we have to go along."

Mom shrugged her shoulders and did as she was told, putting a bed pillow on the floor before me and kneeling. The Asian woman now said, "You honor him, the man of the house, by paying homage to the great cock of the roost."

She showed mom how to keyhole and stroke my cock to erection. Mom took over for her and apologized for this.

I said that I should apologize too. She asked apologize for what? I said, "for this!!" and with that, I grunted and with a mighty lurch, my powerful 11 inch cock erupted and let loose an ungodly spend, literally covering not only mom's hand but her entire body. Mom stood up, saying she had to bathe now. The elderly Asian woman said that this was a GOOD thing, not a bad: "Your husband is very virile and strong; he has big cock with much milk. He make many children with you...maybe 10, 20." Mom was stunned by all this and went to bathe. She came out and was relieved to see that the creepy old lady had left.

I said, "sorry about that mom, it's just that my thing sometimes has a mind of its own, and well...we ARE alone, and you ARE gorgeous!"

She chimed in, "you REALLY think I'm gorgeous? Come on, you're just saying that to not hurt my feelings".

I said, "No, mom you are gorgeous...I meant it!"

"If I am so gorgeous, then tell this old bag what makes her so damn gorgeous" , mom said.

"Must I mom?" I said...

She said "Yes, and in uncensored terms...now GO"

I said, "well, alright, you are pretty, with blond hair, blue eyes, a movie star's smile and a good figure...hell, a GREAT figure, with plump breasts and shapely legs. There, I said it!"

She said, "Jimmy, I had no idea; how long has this been pent-up in you?"

I said, "Actually, for a while, but only due to this trip did I ever notice. Damn, I think I'm falling in love with my own mom...and if these creepy ladies stop coming in unannounced or announced, it won't be long before I bang you good, too."

Putting on the sleep uniforms, we noted that the hangers were bare...that's right; we had to sleep in our birthday suits. Fatalistically, the air conditioning was a bit too high and the only controls were at the central check-in. We didn't want to complain due to her old man's warning us so we had to sleep literally huddled, with mom facing me. At one point at night she got up to use the bathroom and noticed in the moonlight filtering thru the milky white curtains that I had rolled over in that brief time and was on my back. But, she also noticed with a start that there was a volcano, a mighty mountain that arose from my hips. She knew it couldn't possibly be me, so in the dark she felt her way forward, getting on our common bed.

She did that sweep with her hand you do in the dark, shocked to find that it indeed was true, that WAS all me. Now nature took over; to her own shock and amazement, she swung a shapely leg over me and lowered her now dew dripping cunt to my rigid in sleep penis. She gasped in surprise and delight at the sheer hardness and size. She mumbled to herself, "God, Jimmy, I would never say this to you while you were awake, because you'd be intolerable and cocky, but my heavens, you are not bigger than your father, you are MUCH bigger than your father!!! What a man! And wow, what muscles!" As mom got into it, she leaned forward, feeling my broad shoulders and mountainous biceps that I had developed over the months to reel in the 'babes'. At some point, I moved and my eyes opened, stunned at what I saw. A warm glove was holding my erect cock, and the softest most pliant cherry red lips were crushing my mouth. Whatever I thought about incest or motherfucking, I had no control now; my powerful hands grabbed mom's pert behind; I squeezed to get deeper. That sent mom over the edge; she moaned in pleasure, a titanic orgasm making her literally shake as she swooned and kissed me.

That was all it took for me, and at that exact same instant I came in mom, deep inside her. The modest slit on the doorknob sized end of my cock expanded like the fissures on the ground during a mighty earthquake. The slit, now the size of your thumb, began fire hosing down every pubic inch of mom's deepest, darkest, baby factory. A very thick coat of my very potent seed was laid over her cervix, in fact her entire womb. The raging fire hose was turned toward the uterus and the last two powerful blasts were earmarked for that blessed place. My youthful innocent sperm were as fertile as the most virile of men whether in motility or potency of my seeds. At my recent physical exam, they had measured my semen and the test, to the bewilderment of my female family physician, showed that my semen was an incredible 97% pure sperm...I was REAL potent.

As we collapsed in orgasmic delight, I kissed mom lavishly, as we both made expressions of love and desire. I said, "I can't believe I just made love to my own mother; I can't believe that I liked it; I can't believe that I am going to do it again." With that, I grabbed her.

She said wait and ran to the bathroom on tiptoes, not wanting her beautiful feet to get dirty from the carpet. She remembered a box of condoms that they gave us when we got our toiletries from the front office. Mom opened it and it had a note: Couples Coupling, an adventure in intimacy and procreating is name of vacation; there is no use or place for condoms. Have much pleasure together. Remembering for the 1,000th time his admonition about what not to do, mom conceded and decided to just let whatever was to happen, happen. She pitter pattered back to the bed on tiptoes and hugged me. I said, "mom, even if we have no condoms, you can still wash out can't you?"

Mom said, "sweetheart, there are two reasons I won't wash out...one, you must have shot a dozen heavy squirts of your potent(97%?) sperm far up my birthing channel. You surely coated my uterus, my cervix, hell, my entire womb, teeming with your vibrant fertile seeds. My egg, just as fertile, has probably already absorbed one or two. Oh, and reason number two: now I WANT your baby. I love you Jimmy, and I love your cock. You must promise to get me pregnant."

"But mom, you're married and....", I protested.

"Promise me!!", mom insisted.

"Ok, ok, I promise!", I gave in, losing the debate, thank God.

She said: "No, don't say it like that...don't you love me?"

I said I did...

"Well then TELL me!", she urged.

"Mom, I love you and I swear I will get you pregnant!", I said.

"And what if someone else doesn't want you to?" she asked.

"Mom, I love you and I pledge to get you pregnant; I swear that nothing will stop me from doing that. I will use all of the strength and power of these muscles [I flexed my big guns] to put the hurt on anyone that tries to stop me. I have a heavy load of love for you, mom, in these balls of mine, and I won't stop till that load has been transferred into your fertile vagina, where it belongs. And we are talking millions of my youthful potent seeds, all dedicated to the proposition of getting you pregnant!", I said, my cock reaching steel hardness from the discussion.

I don't have to tell you that the rest of the vacation went great. We were so busy fucking all of the time that the staff figured any interruption by them would only screw things up. We missed a few meal gongs and lectures. I was too busy servicing mom, sessions that went on for 30 minutes every hour on the hour. They always ended with a mind-blowing climax and with my more and more experienced oversized love sausage scraping the walls of mom's fertile and welcoming cunt. And by the second night, I was ecstatic that my mother was happy to sleep cuddled nude against me, her holiest of holies, her fertile womb, filled with my sperm. Better still, my cock never really went soft after the 1st night. So, after my last orgasm with mom on the 2nd night, my balls didn't have a single sperm left. Nonetheless, my cock was still bone hard. I slept that way, with my monstrous penis tucked warmly and snugly where it most belonged, inside mom's fertile cunt.

The final day consisted of a continental breakfast and 2 hours for us to do 'it' if we wanted to...we did!! We had coitus and then spent 20 minutes just kissing, expressing our love and making plans for the future.

Mom's old man asked us how the trip was; instead of telling him, mom tossed him the DVD set that the hotel had secretly made for couples to re-live the experience. He was aghast and immediately used that as an excuse for divorce, saying these tapes would win him all of mom's considerable personal fortune in the divorce proceedings (he figured her $500,000 would all go to him and his $500,000.) We were doomed.

However, his mousy girlfriend was at the pre-trial hearing. I asked mom if I could try and seduce the floozy brunette for information.

Mom kissed me and said for that much money, SHE would try and seduce her...so go!

Dad's secret girlfriend was the reason that he skipped the Asian adventure--leading to me and mom bonding.

She could turn the divorce court proceeding around, so she had to be romanced. By the end of the week, I had sent her flowers anonymously, led her to an expensive night out, culminating in me asking what she knew about his stealing from the company and cheating on taxes.

She laughed and said, "there is nothing to that."

I used everything I knew, or what mom coached me, to get her to bed. It worked; as we lay together in the Motel Nine, I dragged the oversized mushroom end of my cock against her slathering pussy lips, she screamed in pleasure, begging me not to stop, that she would talk. She did.

At the final divorce hearing, we proved that he had ordered mom and I to go to this place; fortunately, he had sent me text, had emailed it, etc. Since the court noted that he had threatened mom if she left, then anything that happened there was no one's business. Then the floozy was called as our surprise witness. Her testimony was used to address mom's old man's claims he was a good husband, father, and employee, deserving of the court's favor.

Now on the contrary, his stealing from his company was a felony; his tax dodges were too. He owed money for taxes, his own company, and even mom, from whom he had stolen. The court, which before my romancing of his girlfriend might well have given him summary judgement of all of mom's $500,000 now instead gave MOM $300,000 of HIS money, the balance for the IRS and his company. We were ecstatic.

The last entry I am ashamed to relate, but it did happen. After his conviction, for which he received 2 years in Federal prison and 7 years in state, mom found out where his exact cell was. She wrote him a letter, indicating that we would be outside his window at a precise time. Sure enough, mom ordered me to drive there. Well, all he could see was the flattened seats of our mini-van with me on top and mom's beautiful legs spread wide and shaking from excitement. Her orgasm was so loud that the echoes in that canyon are still reverberating. At the end, we got out of the car, clothed again; she kissed me lavishly for at least 3 minutes, and then she made a point of transferring what we had bought that day from the back of the van to the middle seat. We could see him 4 stories up, watching intently. What had we bought to show him? Why, a crib, a tiny rocking chair, stuffed animals, and a baby's basinet. Mom made the pregnant belly motion to him, pointing to her and me. She then turned me around and kissed me. I bent down and kissed her belly. We left finally, never to see him again. And all due to his affair with a sleazy brunette who I broke down interrogating with my mighty cock. Most of all it was due to his insistence that we go on this junket.

The court asked mom if she wanted to change her name; she said no, but I instantly corrected her. She asked why, but I told her to just do it. To my relief the court clerk restored mom to her maiden name.

clinton09
clinton09
1,680 Followers
12