Prized Inheritance Ch. 03

Story Info
Jake begins his domination of stepmother, Janet
5.2k words
4.62
82.6k
25

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gimlisam
gimlisam
53 Followers

A huge jetliner's trust upon the ground during takeoff made the ground tremble and the airport terminal to vibrate, but the twenty-six year old Jake didn't notice, as his mind dwelled elsewhere. He hadn't spoken a word for some time, as he sat looking at the blue sky through the large window.

"You're still thinking about her," the redheaded Brandi whispered into his ear. Jake was trying to keep her company, while she waited for her plane to start boarding. "I know it, because I am too. I bet you never imagined your prudish plain stepmother you wanted to run off was so yummy."

"I can still see the pictures we found." Jake rubbed his eyes. "All the clothing, sex toys, and pictures of her all dressed in lingerie and having passionate sex with that hot black girl, just changes everything. I had always thought she was a cold uptight woman."

"Look, Janet is who she always was. She's been successful at hiding her wild side. She hid it from you for months. I can't believe you lived in the same house alone with her for months and never suspected anything. It only took me one night to find it out for you." Brandi reached her right hand into Jake's lap and gently rubbed his crotch. "Now it's up to you to decide; what to do with the information."

"I'm not sure what I want to do."

"You can't be serious." Brandi removed her hand and straightened up in her seat. "You have a hot, sexy, bisexual, submissive who is attracted to you, living with you, and you don't know what to do."

"You don't understand. A woman like Janet will require a commitment. I've done the dominant submissive thing before. I know the amount of trust and understanding it requires. I don't know if I can have enough feeling for her to do it."

"You will never know unless you try." Brandi stood up in front of him. "Besides, by the depth of your thinking; I think you already know how you feel."

"She was my father's wife. I have to consider that."

"Your dad passed away a while ago. You hurt from it, she hurt from it. Now I think you both need some sexual healing." Brandi put her hands on her hips and waited for his response.

Jake looked at Brandi. He relized he hadn't noticed how conservatively she was dressed at the moment. She was wearing a grey knee length business dress. The outfit was tailored perfectly to fit her curves, but Jake had never seen the twenty-eight year old wear so much clothing. He couldn't believe this was the same woman he had passionate sex with in his stepmother's bed a few hours before.

"You look nice but that's a different look for you," Jake said.

"These are my work clothes," Brandi said, while turning her to head to look up and down the nearly deserted terminal. The only other people in the long straight terminal were a couple that looked in their fifties standing forty feet down from them. They looked like the type of graying couple you see on the tennis court with their older but still trim bodies. Brandi watched as the couple kissed and embraced each other like high school sweethearts in a hidden corner of the school. Brandi laughed when she saw the man reach his right hand down the back of the woman's skirt and pull out the thin pink elastic band of the woman's thong.

Brandi gestured with her head for Jake to look at the unreserved couple. Jake couldn't help staring at the older pair pawing each other. He imagined they must be a couple cheating on their spouses to pick such a place for a brief encounter. Brandi stepped between Jake's spread legs until her legs rested against the plastic chair. Brandi grabbed the hem of her skirt. "You see Jake appearances can be deceiving. Whatever this outfit might make me look like; it's still me."

Brandi pulled her skirt to her waist. Jake could she wasn't wearing any panties. Jake smiled and laughed lightly as he looked at her shaved pussy only a foot from his face. Then she lowered her skirt back down and leaned down to kiss him gently on the lips.

Jake looked up at Brandi clear green eyes and said, "You're right I suppose. I can't help feeling; I owe you."

"Damn right you do. I'll be back on Friday. Just remember, I want some of that slender brunet lips too. And I'm not talking about the lips I've already kissed." Brandi winked at Jake, looked at her watch and then began walking down the terminal. Jake loved watching her walk as dress swayed with the swing of her hip. She turned and blew Jake a kiss. Jake smiled and waved back. She traded smiles with the older couple as she passed by them.

Jake sat thinking about the situation. He watched the shiny jets take off into the blue sky for a long time. Most men would kill for his situation he thought. He was rich, he was handsome, and he had a sexy woman fixing his dinner as she did every night. Without hesitation he left his seat at the airport terminal to head to his house and Janet.

As Jake passed the main section of the terminal, he saw a huge family greeting the affectionate couple from the terminal. Jake realized they were not a cheating couple away on a tryst, but grandparents visiting their children and grandchildren. The couple was making use of a little alone time before they were surrounded by family. Jake felt a warm feeling about seeing an older couple still so passionate.

Jake had grown up without a mother as his own had died when he was young. His dad had married the much younger Janet while Jake had been away at college. Jake knew little of their relationship and now recognized he had misread Janet. She was only a Stepmother by name, as she had acted more like a servant to him after his father passed away. She might walk around the house in prudish dresses, but he knew now, she was anything but a prude.

Dark was settling as Jake parked his firebird next to Brandi's Beamer in the driveway at his home. When he opened the front door to the house he could smell the aroma of barbeque chicken. Instinctively he walked to the dinning room. He saw the table was set for three, and he then remembered he hadn't informed Janet about Brandi being called away on business. Janet entered the dinning room carrying the main course of chicken and humming to herself. Jake couldn't help staring at her. Jake would never look at slender five foot six inch tall woman the same after seeing the exposing pictures of her, Brandi had found in her open closet. Although she was dressed as he had always seen her; he couldn't help undressing her with his eyes.

"Where's Brandi?" Janet asked.

"She got called away on Business," Jake replied sitting at his seat at the head of the table. Although his eyes were drawn to her body, he couldn't look in the big dark brown eyes of the thirty eight year old at the moment.

"Oh, that's too bad."

Janet stood still for a moment then turned and left the room. After a few minutes she returned with the corn on the cob from the kitchen and sat at her place next to Jake. He could see the disappointment in her slouched posture and frown. It was like seeing someone planning a surprise party only to see it ruined.

"You liked Brandi didn't you?" Jake asked.

"Yes she's nice and friendly and pretty and ..." Janet's voice faded off.

"And what?"

Janet turned to meet Jake's eye contact. Jake could see a twinkle in her eyes he had never noticed before.

"Brandi is a very sexually desirable woman. I would love for her to come back soon."

Jake continued to stare at Janet and Janet continued to stare at Jake. They sat for a minute not saying a word. Their relationship had changed forever. Jake knew what he wanted to do. He felt a fire starting to burn inside of him. He wanted and lusted for Janet. But he didn't want to just have her; he wanted to dominate her. In the back of his mind, he knew she wanted too. He decided to start slow but he would begin the process right then.

"Brandi will come back and maybe you can entertain her," Jake said with a coy tone. "You want that don't you?"

Janet turned and looked at the meal she had prepared and said, "Yes very much."

"Janet go get me a cold beer."

+++++

Janet felt uneven and a little off balance while she cleared the table and put the dishes in the washing machine. She had been greatly disappointed when she saw Brandi had left, and the disappointment lingered on. Janet had hoped Brandi might stir things up with her and Jake. He was currently watching a football game in the living room. Janet had planed the messy meal of barbeque chicken, heavily buttered corn, and chocolate covered strawberries just for Brandi. Janet knew Brandi would have taken advantage of the messy meal to make numerous innuendos and embarrassing suggestions. Janet had looked forward to the meal all day.

And even though Brandi had left them; when Jake looked at her during diner, Janet was sure she had seen desire in his eyes for the first time. Janet had tried to control her yearning for Jake for two months. She kept telling herself it wasn't right to want her stepson, but she saw Jake possessed the same traits that had drawn her to his father. Every time she heard Jake on the phone with the lawyers, giving them detailed orders; she wished it was her getting orders.

Janet knew she was submissive for as long as she could remember. But it was only when she met Jake's father did she get to live a life she always dreamed of. When he died, she thought she would never find happiness again. That was until she noticed Jake and his strong domineering presence. For two months she had been watching, studying, and finding herself lusting for the tall Jake. Since she had lifetime rights to the house; she wasn't going anywhere. She had found her another, once in a lifetime dominate and she would wait and hope for more than a plutonic relationship.

Hope was starting to grow into despair until Brandi walked into their home. Brandi brought hope in stirring things up between Janet and Jake. Janet knew the second she met Brandi, she was the type of girl who wanted only a good time. As Janet admired a clean dish it reminded her of Brandi coming out of the bathroom after her shower the night before. It was Brandi's who looked at her with lustful eyes then. Janet almost dropped a glass as she thought about the sight of Brandi's naked body and soft lips. Janet had long ago accepted and embraced her bisexuality as a valuable trait.

Suddenly Janet herd footsteps behind her on the hard kitchen floor. She didn't turn around because she could feel her checks flush with color from thinking about Brandi's body and didn't want to explain herself. She could hear Jake clearing his throat as he slowly approached her. He stopped very close. When she finally turned around, she had to look up to see his face as he towered over her.

"That was an excellent meal," Jake said. "It pleased me."

"Thank you," Janet responded, lowering her head in shyness but unintentionally found herself staring at his crotch. Her heart was pounding and she was trying her best to appear calm in presence of her desire.

"I want you to go out tomorrow and rent me two movies for my entertainment." Jake put his finger to her chin and gently brought her head up so she had to make eye contact with him. "Make one an action flick. And make the other a porn movie. Choose one's you think I would like. Can you do that?"

Janet paused for a second to catch her breath and then said, "Yes, yes I can."

Jake turned and left her in the kitchen. Her legs were weak and she felt a warm feeling deep inside. She would have done anything he requested and she planned to make sure she pleased him. But then doubts crept into her, as she wasn't certain if Jake had plans for her other than a servant.

Later that night, as Janet was about to climb into her perfectly made king sized bed; she paused to wonder what the future held for her and Jake. Then she pulled the bed's covers back. And instead of perfectly smooth sheets she had expected to find; she found a wrinkled mess and a red g-string of hers lying in the middle. Janet felt like one of the three bears from the fairy tale, as she held g-string. It was still very moist and the smell of cum and female juice permeated from the small amount of material. Janet started to giggle but the laugh grew until she was in hysterics.

Janet's laughter lasted for several minutes. It was the first real laugh she had since her husband, Jake's father, had gotten sick. She thought how she had been leaving her door open for weeks, hopeful Jake would look in and find her sexy possessions. Janet had wanted Jake to find out one way or another about her other more erotic side. She wondered if Brandi and Jake had been through her stuff. Janet knew Brandi was no threat to any relationship she might develop with Jake, as Brandi was too much a dominating personality for Jake and vise versa.

Janet went to bed but couldn't sleep. She held her moist g-string like a prize, dreaming about what might come. She spent half of the night thinking about what kind of video to rent for Jake and the other half she spent fantasizing about her and Jake allowing Brandi to join them. Janet felt a warmth growing between her legs and she knew she needed some relief before she could sleep.

She pulled up her long frumpy night gown to her waist and rolled over onto her belly. Then she pulled her legs up under her, so her but was in the air. She dipped her fingers into her growing wetness and then began to work her fingers up and down her swollen lips. She envisioned Jake filling her with his cock from behind while she had her head between Brandi's legs devouring her juices. Soon she felt an orgasm welling up inside her; it only took a gentle finger stroke to her sensitive clit to send her over the edge. Her moans were muffled as she buried her face into her pillow. She drifted off to sleep hoping her next orgasm would be from Jake's hands.

The next night after dinner, Janet rushed to clear the table and join Jake in front of the television. Previously that day, she had spent two hour trying to find the perfect movies for him. The action flick he requested only took ten minutes, while she spent the rest of the time in the adult section. The skinny male college aged clerk had asked her twice if she needed any help, which she quickly declined.

She had finally decided on a tape which had married couples seducing women and sharing them. She hoped Jake would get the less than subtle hint of her desires.

Now she wanted to watch Jake's reaction to her selection. She made it to the couch at the same time Jake was changing the DVD from the action to the porn. She wondered if he had been waiting for her. He sat back down in the big reclining chair and waited for the movie to begin. She always thought he looked rather kingly in the chair. Janet pretended to watch the movie but she kept an eye on Jake throughout the show. She was happy when she saw him shift his body to adjust to his growing erection. He was wearing only sweatpants and a t-shirt and the bulge in his pants was clearly apparent.

They were both trying to act cool like the sex on the screen was no big deal. And to both of them it really wouldn't have meant anything except they both knew they might be looking at their future and it was exciting to them. The movie ended and they were silent as they had been most of the evening.

Janet turned to Jake and asked, "Were you pleased with my selections?"

"Yes, you did good. But I think you enjoyed it more than me."

"You think so? How could you tell?" Janet responded in a coy tone.

Jake stood up and slowly walked around the large marble cocktail table to stand near Janet. He towered over her as she sat on the couch. She couldn't help breathing harder as he neared. It seemed her body was more alive when he was close and needed more oxygen to sustain it. She could see the bulge in his pants and fought with her inner self not to stare or reach for it.

"Just a hunch I have," Jake said, as he crossed his muscular arms. "Give me your panties."

"My what?" Janet asked trying to sound shocked and not excited.

"You heard me. I want to see and inspect your panties."

Jake tone was commanding and Janet loved to hear it. She slowly stood up and lowered her head as submissively as she could. She raised her long, below the knee skirt with shaking hands. Jake stepped back so he could get a better angle to see her legs. Janet raised her skirt high enough so he could see her white skin above her stocking tops. She was proud of her legs and loved to have them in stockings. She could see Jake enjoyed looking at them also, as he fought to contain a smile and his erection bulged in his sweatpants. She slid the silky black thong off and handed them to Jake. He took a quick look at them.

"Just as I suspected you wet these panties with your lusty pussy juices." He pointed out the darkness of the wet spot. He stepped up against her body. She could feel the hardness of his cock pressed into her belly. "I knew they would be wet, because I could smell you over there."

Janet wanted to fall into his arms but resisted as she waited for him to make the first move. But he didn't grab her. He turned and walked to the stairs spinning the black thong on his finger as he walked.

"Where are you going?" Janet asked puzzled by his departure.

"I'm going to my room and I suggest you do the same once you're done straightening things up down here."

Janet felt like crying. She hoped he was just showing his control but she worried he would only torment her. She still wasn't sure about him as she fought her persistent doubts about his feeling for her.

Later as she walked by his open door she herd him stir from his bed. She kept on walking down the hall.

"Oh Janet" Jake said. "I think you need these back." Janet stopped and turned to see Jake standing in his doorway wearing only his boxers. She marveled at his toned muscles. He held out her thong. The smell of fresh cum filled the air. Janet was excited. The excitement rose from the significance of the situation and not the moment itself. Her doubts about Jake's motives melted away. And with every one of the five steps she took towards him, her confidence rose. She grasped the wet thong and held it to her nose to smell the cum.

"Are you sure you're done?" she asked in a coy voice. Jake didn't reply. She turned and began to sashay back to her room.

"Wait, don't you want to put them back on."

Janet halted and looked over her shoulder at Jake. She felt the grin growing on her face. She bent at the waist and pulled up her skirt so it rested on her back. She could feel Jake's glare on her stocking covered legs and perfect round behind. When she stepped into the thong she knew he could see her hair free mound from behind. Once she had the thong in place she snapped the elastic band and abruptly stood up ending her showing. Jake stood with his mouth open and a new erection growing in his boxers.

"So is there any thing else?" Janet asked.

"No. Not for now."

"Would you like me to rent some more movies for you tomorrow?"

"No. I find movies kind of boring. I think I'd like some live entertainment tomorrow night. I expect you to provide that also. Would you like that?

"Yes." Janet could feel her heart pound as her mind raced. All her dreams seemed to be coming true. The wetness of thong on her bare skin only added to her excitement.

"Goodnight mom." Jake said softly and with a laugh.

"Goodnight."

They returned to their own beds but left their doors open. As Janet lay in bed alone she looked at her open door and for a moment consider running into Jake's room. But control was part of the game and she knew it. Besides she was confident this would be her last night in a bed alone.

+++++++

The next day Jake received a call from his lawyer. The lawyer had finally found the partner in one of Jake's deceased dad's companies. Jake's father had so many investment hidden with a tangle of shell corporations; Jake felt the next several years of his life would be spent sorting it all out.

gimlisam
gimlisam
53 Followers
12