Pro-Domme and At-Home Mom

Story Info
Woman combines motherhood & pro-domination.
770 words
3.67
31.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeniseNoe
DeniseNoe
46 Followers

What I Learned From A Friend Who Was A Stay-At-Home-Mom And Professional Dominatrix

"Brenda" told me she did not want to put her baby into day care after the child was born so she would put plans for a regular job on hold and continue as a professional dominatrix after the little one came into the world. However, she definitely wanted to protect her baby from being exposed to anything she (it turned out to be a girl) should not be exposed to. Thus, Brenda made a solid rule that, from the time the baby came home from the hospital, little "Lylah" would never be taken into the dungeon, i.e. the room in which Brenda did sessions.

Lylah was always cared for by her father in the nursery while Brenda was in a session and the rooms were separated in such a way that the noise of the spankings or cries or anything else from the dungeon could not be heard in the nursery. Some customers had seen Lylah when she was pregnant and wanted to see the baby after she was born. Brenda let them come into the nursery and hold little Lylah and say "hi" to her.

Brenda was a very attractive woman in her mid-twenties. She had black hair, fair skin, a pretty face, and very large breasts and easily filled a D-cup. She was heavyset and said she liked being a "squishy" person.

Eventually Brenda split up with Lylah's father. She also moved to a house that had a basement. She put her dungeon in the basement and covered it up with carpet over the entrance to it so young Lylah would not even know it was there. In both residences, Brenda spent most of her time being a mother to Lylah. A session usually lasted an hour and she had from one to three sessions per day. When she was in a session, a trusted friend who lived with Brenda acted as babysitter.

At the time I met her, Brenda said she had been a professional dominatrix for over a decade. What type of men came to her? "I think I get classier guys than a hooker would get," she replied. "They tend to be better off financially and also nicer people."

The most common client requests were, in order: 1) Penetration by a dildo that Brenda usually did with a strap-on; 2) Spanking and 3) Foot worship. Although it wasn't up in the top three client requests, Brenda told me she had a special fondness for "medical scenarios" in which she would play a nurse and the customer a patient.

Another way in which Brenda's clients tended to differ from the average male population, especially as represented here in metro Atlanta, was race. Out of the thousands of customers she had had, only about a dozen had been of African descent, one had been Asian, and she did not know any that she could identify as Hispanic. Her clientele was overwhelmingly composed of white men.

Brenda said about half of her rare black clients wanted a "racial scenario." She described it as one in which the man pretended to be a slave on a plantation in the Old South and she was the cruel overseer. She would whip him, order him about, and call him the N-word. Brenda said she is not racially prejudiced but enjoys doing racial scenarios because "I like to violate taboos and that word has become such a taboo."

The other major racial scenario Brenda told me about involved Jewish men who wanted to pretend she was a Nazi guard and they were prisoners in concentration camps. She typically uses a pen to "tattoo" numbers on the insides of their forearms, calls them anti-Semitic slurs, and "forces" them to shout "Sieg Heil!" After one of these sessions, the customer had a box of German chocolates delivered to her door. "They were delicious," she recalled with obvious relish.

Religious scenarios usually involve Roman Catholics and that is why Brenda owns a nun's habit. The customer often wants to pretend he is back in parochial school and has just made the Sister very, very mad. Then the angry nun strictly disciplines him with a ruler or paddle.

One interesting thing Brenda told me is that "different professions tend to cluster into having different fetishes." Naturally I asked her which occupations were apt to have which desires. "Accountants and schoolteachers tend to like spankings," she replies. "Executives tend to want foot worship. Attorneys tend to want enemas."

And with that, I end this essay and eagerly await the comments of my readers.

DeniseNoe
DeniseNoe
46 Followers