Probe is a Synonym for Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm..."

"I don't want you to feel like you need to continue if you feel anything weird, okay?"

"Okay. You worry too much. I'm feeling great."

"Okay, sweetie. Just remember, it's okay to stop, and it's okay to say 'no'."

"Okay, I say 'no' to more talking, and 'yes', go back to what you were doing. I believe you can find something better to do with your mouth than talk, don't you?" She and Sabrina both got a good giggle from that one.

I continued to massage her, sliding my hands from her most intimate area, up over her now-lustrous curvature, up to her waist. I wrapped my hands around her hips and pulled her firmly against my chest. She instantly started the slightest of gyrations against my chest. I pushed her forward a little and lowered my head. I kissed her where her right thigh met the bottom of her cheek. I kissed all around the area very gently at first, then delivered the slightest and gentlest bite on her perfect ass cheek. I licked and kissed and nibbled my way across her cheek until I reached the center. I moved to her left thigh, repeating the pattern in reverse. I traced and flicked my tongue slowly down valley until I reached the tiny opening. It was as beautiful as the rest of her. No darkening, no mark or imperfection of any kind. It was like kissing a Michelangelo sculpture, only much softer and infinitely warmer. I flicked my tongue across it, slowly and gently at first, then quickening the pace until she panted, "Oh my God. Nobody ever did that to me before. I can't believe how good that feels. Please don't stop."

I continued to flick and twirl my tongue all around the virgin site until I could begin to feel the muscles around it alternately begin to contract and release. I placed my thumbs on either side of my target and pulled apart ever so slightly as I quickly drummed and tickled her with my tongue.

I placed my thumb against her unpiloted opening, and holding a light pressure waited while it tentatively contracted and released. Kelli pushed back against my thumb, and suddenly her muscle relaxed and swallowed the tip of my digit. "Oh... oh," she breathed. I wouldn't allow more than an inch of penetration although Kelli was making that very difficult. Her hips were gyrating n small slow circles, and her sphincter muscle was actually sucking at my thumb trying to pull it in father. I twisted my thumb around very slowly sliding a half-inch then a half-inch back in. Then I slid it slowly back out. "Please, Mark, put it back in, please."

I repeated the gentle entry, with my left thumb this time. In a little, out a little, back in, push to the side to stretch it slightly, then all the way out again. "Kelli, do you want to continue?"

"Give it back, please, I want more."

Making certain that my hands were covered with lubricant, I pushed her cheeks apart and slid both my thumbs in just the inch she was already comfortable with. Out, in, out, in then in another inch, out, then pushed very slowly until both my thumbs disappeared into her. I heard her in a tone of voice I had never heard from her before, the husky breathy voice of a woman. "Oh, fuck, mmm... That feels so good. Keep going, I want more."

I looked over at Sabrina. She smiled devilishly and raised an eyebrow. It was as if she was saying, "Well, look at you!" I was in heaven. My erection was pulling so hard at my skin that it almost hurt. My heart was beating so loudly I was certain both of them could hear it. I pulled my thumbs apart very gently then relaxed, trying to help Kelli stretch a little. She exhaled sharply and her orifice clamped down on my thumbs. Sabrina moved toward us placing one hand under Kelli the other hand rubbing and massaging her lower back and buttocks. We continued like that for another ten minutes, massaging, stretching, teasing and exploring this beautiful woman-child. Sabrina looked lovingly at me and said, "She's beautiful isn't she?"

I nodded.

Kelli became increasingly vocal in her sounds of pleasure. I couldn't figure out what I had done that pleased her that much more. Then, Sabrina said, "She's soaking wet too." Looking down I saw for the first time that Sabrina had two fingers inside Kelli, giving her the G-spot massage that Sabrina's long slender fingers seemed to do so well. Sabrina leaned close to my ear, "I think she likes this."

"You sure?"

"Mark, she's soaking wet inside, in a hot tub, like someone poured a bottle of lubricant inside her. Do you know how difficult that is?" I smiled in satisfaction. Sabrina continued, "And her vagina, you would die, it feels like one of those Chinese finger traps lined in velvet. I'm not kidding you. She is gorgeous."

At that moment, I felt a hand gently cup my scrotum, then wander up to my shaft. I looked at Sabrina, but her attention and both of her hands were occupied elsewhere. Her left hand was gently pushing up on Kelli's bare mound. Her right hand was rocking rhythmically inside Kelli. It was Kelli's hand, and the moment I realized that I think I grew another inch. She was checking to see if she had the desired effect on me. That would hardly be a question.

As Sabrina continued her gentle massage of Kelli's vagina, I continued to slide both my thumbs in and out of her. She started to push back in rhythm taking my thumbs all the way to the joint. Kelli looked around at the two of us and almost growled, "Oh, this is... so... fucking... good. I feel so good." I slowly removed my thumbs and slid two fingers into Kelli. I slowly fucked her backside with my fingers. She responded like a woman possessed. As she gained comfort, I made it three. It took her quite a while to accept three fingers, but I could have continued gently introducing her all night if need be. I removed my fingers, then returned one finger sliding in and out more quickly, roughly the same speed I would fuck her if I dared. Once it was obvious she was very comfortable with one, I inserted a second and did the same. The second finger made her vocal again. "Oh, my God, yes, just like that... yes, mmm, damn, oh, oh, don't stop! Oh, God, I'm coming!!"

And come she did. I could feel her clamp down hard on my fingers. Sabrina was having difficulty staying inside her as her vaginal muscles contracted and tried to push her fingers out. While Kelli was not a screamer by any means, her orgasm was actually rather quiet and controlled, but her body was reacting in near-convulsions. A moment after she caught her breath, she pushed her bottom up slightly and said, "Okay, that was incredible, but I'm not done. I am so ready. And... somebody needs to fuck me. I want to feel a cock in me, in my ass, and I'm not kidding."

Sabrina reached over, opened a condom and slipped it on me. I slid it in between her cheeks pushed them together and let her get used to the presence there. Kelli reached back, pointed the head at her opening and I slid into her ever so carefully. Kelli had been resting on her crossed arms on the side of the tub, but now grabbed the edge of the tub in her hands and extended her arms fully. I continued to press in at a snail's pace, but deliberately. In a few minutes, she relaxed and the head of my cock disappeared. She was so tight that I was surprised I didn't hear a popping sound as she closed around the head of my penis. Kelli reached back and put the palms of her hands on the front of my hips. I didn't move. I watched her remain motionless as she grew accustomed to the object now inside her.

Sabrina was concerned, so she moved around the tub deck, placed her arms under Kelli's and said, "You okay sweetie?" Kelli was biting her lower lip, breathing heavily through her nose, and simply nodded her head. Sabrina wrapped her arms around Kelli, lifted her slightly and rested Kelli's head onto her shoulder. Kelli hugged her tightly as I slid another inch inside her and stopped. Kelli began nuzzling Sabrina, then started to suckle on her neck and collarbone. At the same moment she placed her hands on my buttocks and pulled me forward driving me and inch deeper inside her.

I fed Kelli another inch until she exclaimed, "Oh, my God, this feels so good. I don't know how much more of this I can take, but I want it all. Please go slow." I pushed and my cock slid in a fraction of an inch at a time until it disappeared. My abdomen was up against her gorgeous little ass and I began to pull back out. When I got all but the head of my cock out I pushed it back in. "Oh, fuck! Oh, shit. Oh..." and I watched as Kelli's face slid down to Sabrina's right breast.

The next exclamation was Sabrina's, "That's right baby, you can kiss it, you can suck it."

With that, I began rhythmically stroking in and out of Kelli's backside. I looked down and tried to take a mental photograph of my long slender cock sliding in and out of this beautiful young ass, just in case this was, as I feared, a once-in-a-lifetime happening. As the pace quickened, I watched Kelli carefully and observed the most unpredictable thing. The less careful I was, the more excited she became. I pushed hard and fast, with a level of force that usually made even Sabrina uncomfortable, and she responded positively. I reached up, and while fucking her hard, ran my nails from her shoulders and down her ribs to her waist. Her reaction was a low and guttural affirmation that she liked it.

At that same moment, Sabrina said, "Oooo, you want to bite? Okay, you can bite but only if you want it back later... oh, biting it is then sweetie, mmm, yesss!" I reached up to Kelli's shoulders again, dug my nails in harder and traveled back down her ribs to her waist. Her reaction was instantaneous. Kelli reached up, put her tiny hand in the center of Sabrina's chest, pushed her down onto the deck and her face disappeared between Sabrina's thighs. From the sounds Sabrina was making, it was obvious that Kelli, who had never kissed a girl below the waist, had given quite a lot of thought to what she would do if, and when that opportunity ever presented itself.

Sensing that everyone was caught up in the moment, I grabbed Kelli by her hair and literally pounded her ass. She responded, Sabrina was literally shouting Kelli's praises, Kelli reached up and put two fingers inside my wife and then, slid her thumb into Sabrina's ass. Sabrina went over the edge right then and there. Kelli, my cock inside her and my right hand on her clit, was the next to go. And, the moment I felt Kelli's insides clamp down on me, I followed immediately.

It took a couple of minutes for us all to finish our individual orgasm cycles, but when we recovered, we collapsed back into the hot tub laughing.

"Holy shit!"

"Oh my God!"

"Unfuckingbelievable!"

"That was awesome!"

"Let's do that again!"

"My ass is worn out, fuck me again!"

"Somebody call an ambulance!"

"'Don't worry, I'll be gentle.' What was that?!!"

"I didn't know you liked to be abused while having sex!"

"Well, I didn't know it either, but I guess the secret's out now you asshole!"

We continued to laugh and chat and compare notes and tease each other... and drink, and laugh. We discussed surprises and things that met expectations, and we hugged a lot. A good time was had by all. The three of us had become a unit. We were comfortable and happy and found each other totally irresistible. Kelli then asked, "Sabrina, since you two are like "sex crazed" you probably have a pretty good selection of sex toys, don't you?"

The truth regarding the number of sex toys we have is actually embarrassing, but Sabrina replied, "Yes, we have a few."

"So," Kelli teased, "in that collection of sex toys, do you have any big long cocks?"

"Yes, there are one or two."

"Do you have one that's a little bit longer and a little bit fatter than Mark's pretty cock?"

"Yes, Kelli. There all bigger. That's why we bought them. That's why they call them 'toys'. Why? You getting all brave and want to try something bigger?"

"No, I'm finished for a while. But I am a sincere believer that turn-about is fair play." Kelli looked me directly in the eyes and said, "I know there's another anal virgin in this tub, and I believe I am going to fix that right now."

I pointed at my own chest and questioned, "Moi? No, no, I'm fine. I'm old and I need my rest. We'll talk about that some other time."

Kelli stood up, put her hands on her hips, "Oh no, we're going to take care of this right now, while it's still fresh in my mind. You did a perfect job of breaking in my virginal butt. You don't want me to forget one of the important steps, do you? I could hurt someone!"

I continued to protest, but it was getting me nowhere. Besides, to get my compliance, Kelli had just wrapped her hot lips around my left nipple. Sabrina was leaving the hot tub to gather toys with a giant smile on her face. As Sabrina disappeared into the house, Kelli crawled into my lap, and her warm mouth slid across my collar bone and nuzzled my neck. She quietly spoke into my ear putting everything immediately into perspective. "I hope you two are going to stop playing hard-to-get now. I have to confess, I have never had to put so much effort into seducing anyone!"

12