Probe Me, Probie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jade1017
Jade1017
37 Followers

Tony sensed her hesitation. He gripped her hips and guided her down, so the tip of his cock was resting just outside her puckered asshole. She braced herself on either side of him, and lowered her bottom just slightly.

She threw her head back as the head of his cock slipped into her ass. Tony eased her down over his cock, pausing when she hissed and continuing when she moaned, until his shaft was buried in her backside.

"God, Tony," she breathed, leaning so her back was flush with his chest. "You're filling my ass with your cock. I'm surprised you fit at all!"

She opened her eyes. Tim was hovering expectantly, absently stroking his dick while he watched the Israeli allow herself to be impaled by the Italian. Her lips quirked into a smile.

"Tim," she said softly, grinding her hips slightly on top of Tony, "Come here and fill my pussy."

"S'right, McGee," Tony groaned from below her. "Use that mcfuckstick."

McGee took himself in his hand, and rubbed the head of his cock near the entrance to Ziva's pussy. Her already wet folds soon had him slipping around her mound. Within seconds, he had found his mark.

Ziva's eyes met his again. "Come on, Probie," she whispered. "Probe me."

That's all it took. Something came over him, something crazy that made him slide into her in one stroke. She let out a surprised shriek, and when she allowed herself to feel everything at once, let a low moan slip.

It felt incredible. Both cocks within her were larger than average, and they stretched her holes like she'd never experienced before. Sure, she'd had sex with Tony that one night under cover, and her pussy had taken a day or two to recover from his intense lovemaking, but McGee's cock had several inches on his. Tony's dick stretching her ass was a new experience all together- she'd never had anything more than a slim finger in her ass before. McGee's cock in her pussy made her feel like she'd never been fucked before.

That was before they started moving.

She wasn't sure if it was intentional or not, but Tony would thrust upward just as McGee was slowly withdrawing. When McGee slid back into her warm cunt, Tony was pulling back. Their rhythm meant she was never without a hard cock within her. A few times they got off pace and they were thrusting together, both withdrawing and both slamming into her. It was a strange and wonderful sensation- they could feel the heat and the pulsations from the other's dick, a sensation one could only experience when sharing a woman.

It was when they managed to sync up that Ziva felt McGee's cockhead brushing against her sensitive clit as he thrust into her. This sent zings of delicious energy right to her pussy, and she could soon feel another orgasm building within her. It didn't take any kind of analyzing to tell that it would be the mother of all orgasms.

She moaned again. "Fuck me, Tony," she hissed, cupping his face and turning towards him. "Fuck my ass."

Tony grinned and sped up his thrusting. His balls slapped against McGee's as he went, and he found himself turned on by the sensation. Her ass was so tight, it was gripping his cock like a vise, and he could only continue to fuck her.

She turned to McGee. "How do you like my pussy, Tim?"

McGee didn't answer right away. He continued to thrust his cock inside her. In between strokes, he reached down in between them and rubbed her clit with his fingers.

"Answer her, McGee," a new, slightly irritated voice piped up.

McGee almost pulled out of Ziva in shock. Standing beside him, hands on hips, was Abby. He couldn't tell how she felt about walking in on them screwing Ziva in her own office. He hoped she was forgiving.

"Uhhh," he stammered. "Abby, I-"

She cut him off with a simple 'zip it' motion. "Save it, McGee." She glanced down at Ziva, who had had her eyes closed as she savored the sensations of two hard cocks invading her holes, and then glared at Tony. "How come you didn't invite me?"

Tony and McGee both sighed with relief. With Abby's help, they quickly repositioned so Tony was flat on his back, and Ziva positioned with her back upright as McGee porked her from his original position. The only change was Abby sitting with her pussy on Tony's chin, her back against Ziva's.

Tony took his new duty very seriously, using his tongue to swirl enthusiastically around Abby's open pussy, which she had shaved bald save for a thin black landing strip that strongly resembled barbed wire. She clutched her breasts and played with the pierced nipples, tugging on the rings to make her areola nice and puffy. When Tony stabbed at her clit, she giggled.

He was slightly put off by her giggling. He stopped thrusting. "Abby?"

"Sorry," she said, sounding contrite. "It's a normal response!"

"She always laughs when I do it, Tony," McGee offered. His thrusts were quicker now, and even though Tony had stopped, Ziva was still savoring every minute of being skewered by cock.

With renewed efforts, Tony returned to Abby's wet cunt. Soon she was giggling and pulling at her tits in earnest, rocking her hips towards his tongue like she was fucking it. Ziva, meanwhile, was grinding on his cock as McGee pounded into her.

Ziva's moans got louder, and, without warning, she was crying out as her world exploded. McGee's cock was flooded with come, and her cunt and ass contracted as the fireworks went off behind her eyelids.

Her orgasm, and the contractions that followed, was all that it took for McGee to lose control. He looped his arms around her legs and really pounded into her, his balls tightening against her ass as he poured his come into her drenched pussy. As McGee's cock went off deep in her cunt, Tony could feel it splash against the thin walls separating her ass and cunt. It was like he could feel McGee's seed, and it didn't take long at all for Tony to discover that he was ready to blow as well.

His tongue slurped at Abby's clit in earnest, swirling and sucking and finally nibbling the sensitive nub. That was all it took. With a shriek that Tony swore everyone on the navy yard could hear, Abby came, and he eagerly slurped up the wave of come that her orgasm brought forth. She got off of him, and it then was just him and Ziva.

"Come for me, Tony," she breathed, stroking her clit with her fingers. He complied, grasping her hips and fucking her ass, harder and harder until the come literally boiled and burst out of his cockhead and coated her insides. He closed his eyes as he drained the contents of his sac into his partner's ass.

It took him a few seconds after to realize that Abby had knelt in front of his partner and taken McGee's cock down her throat, and his own cock was still buried deep in between Ziva's asscheeks.

He thrust into her lazily, closing his eyes again as she bounced her ass off of him. A few minutes later, there was a strange silence, paired with her suddenly stopping her rocking.

His eyes flew open.

"Hi, boss," he said sheepishly to the silver-haired man staring at them.

Jade1017
Jade1017
37 Followers
12