Problem

Story Info
He knows the whole truth, but she doesn't care about it.
8.2k words
4.09
235.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,369 Followers

Many thanks to snowbear for editing this story.

*

My name is Thomas Dahl, an average Scandinavian guy, forty-eight years old and married to my pretty wife Alexandra for twenty-three years. Our two children have left the nest. Emma is twenty-one and began her studies to become a lawyer at Southern University. Elliot is twenty and is in the navy working for a career as navy officer. I'm working with purchasing at the leading industry in our small town and Alexandra is working at the city hall where she is responsible for the economy of the school administration.

The empty nest is still a bit new for us and the house seems so big and lonely and silent now. But, we are going to keep it so can have space enough when the children come to visit us with their families. But, both of them are still living an intensive single life, which gets my wife a little worried sometimes.

During the years we had witnessed many of our friends split up their once happy marriages but we are happy to been able to avoid such problems. At least until a character named Bernhard Edelman appeared in our town and in our lives.

I had never seen him or ever known that Bernhard existed on this earth before he appeared at a garden party held by one of my neighbors been a childhood friend to this Bernhard who had left town with his family when he was fifteen and now, thirty-one years later he had got a job in our town and moved back.

My wife Alexandra had grown up in the same area and as soon as our host told that to Bernhard, he lost his interest in mingling with the other guests and spent most of the evening so close to Alexandra that I got some funny comments about her "big band-aid".

One of my friends at the party told me that Bernhard had been drunk and bragging at the local pub about his seductions of middle-aged married women, who, in his opinion, used to be very grateful to him afterwards. Another friend had heard rumors that Bernhard had been fired from his job and dumped by his wife after some kind of scandal.

When the dance began later in the evening, he danced the two first tunes with her and even began the third tune when I interrupted them by asking if it was okay for me to borrow my wife for a while. During our dance we had a little argument when I told her that people had noted her obviously close relation to Bernhard during the whole evening.

She replied, "People have dirty minds because we have only been talking about what the kids who grew up in our neighborhood are doing today. Anything wrong with that?"

"Not at all, but why doesn't he talk with our host who obviously knew him and his friends much better than you did back then?"

Alexandra snubbed me off by saying, "Why don't you ask him?"

"I won't hesitate to do that if your silly show goes on."

"Don't dare to be so jealous about my innocent small talk with an old childhood friend."

"I bet you hardly ever talked with that old friend during your whole childhood."

She refused to dance the next tune with me and went to talk with some other ladies sitting around a table. When Bernhard saw her sitting there he immediately went and asked for a dance but she said "no thanks", which caused him to ask loudly, "Did poor hubby get jealous?"

Then he went to the bar tent without asking any of the other ladies for that dance.

I could have challenged him right at the bar tent, which probably would have ended in a fight and been regarded as a scandal among the other guests. However, if that man were a skilled pussy hound who for some reason regarded Alexandra to be easygoing enough to be his first prey back in this town, then we would sooner or later meet without any witness.

We were among the first couples to leave the party. Alexandra accepted two more dances with Bernhard but kept him at a fair distance and thereafter suggested me to head home. Back home she accused me of being a jealous nerd. I replied by telling her to act as a simple prey for that horny pussy hound.

No sex that Saturday night.

Alexandra wasn't a bad choice for a skilled seducer. At forty-six she still looked at least six years younger and was in a good shape, tall and slim with nice long brown hair. Her easygoing manners, sweet smile, and ability to be well dressed magnified the impression of a classy woman.

Married and faithful to the same man for twenty-three years and with few experiences of other men before we met could be an advantage for somebody who wanted to tempt her to try new challenges before it was too late. In my opinion this Bernhard would be too clumsy and simple minded to be successful with Alexandra if he had plans for seducing her so I decided not to worry about him.

But that was a mistake. Bernhard had not forgotten Alexandra and he knew how to use simple tricks. On Tuesday evening he rang our home phone and, when Alexandra took the call he invited her for dinner at a popular Greek restaurant on Wednesday evening. He knew that though she could hardly accept his invitation, it would create some argument between Alexandra and me that would be an advantage for him. It did.

It was very unusual that any of Alexandra's fellow workers at the school administration in the town hall went to a bar for "after work" on Fridays. But, the same week as the dinner invitation she left a message on the phone that she would do that this week. It was up to her if she went out for a drink with her friends, so I had no reason to care about that. At least not before it was six o'clock and we were invited to some friends for dinner at seven. I tried to call her cell but it was turned off, so I took my car and went to the most popular bar where I found her sitting in a booth with a laughing Bernhard. They had bottle of white wine and two glasses on the table. I poured a nearly full glass of wine on his lap and dragged Alexandra out with me.

The fact that Bernhard had not made any attempts to pay back for the wine on his pants convinced me that he was a coward who didn't dare to try anything face to face. However, I expected him to be a skilled con man who from now on would be using all kinds of nasty tricks against me behind my back.

In the car I asked Alexandra what the hell she was doing with that poor coward at a bar when we had accepted go to a dinner with friends.

She was rather tipsy and babbled, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't notice the time and forgot the dinner, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

After a cold shower I got her dressed and, after a slight delay, Alexandra and I were ready for the dinner. She avoided alcohol during the evening, so it went without any further problems with her.

Back home, after the dinner, we got involved in a serious argument when I demanded to know how far she intended to go with Bernhard. She replied by shouting that I had turned to a sick jealous jail warden who denied her average human rights to see and talk to whoever she wanted because somehow I had got Bernhard as a ghost in my sick mind.

I had a good reason to believe that my wife didn't like me very much for the time being.

Though Saturday and Sunday were quiet days without any arguing, the interest in making love could be regarded as non-existing for both of us.

On Sunday evening I spent some time searching for Bernhard's ex-wife on the web and to my great pleasure - and thanks to her still using Bernhard's rather unusual surname - I found her phone number and rang her.

She was at home and took the call. But, when I introduced myself and told her my reason for calling her she claimed that she was busy at the moment and promised to call me later.

One hour later she did call and gave me some useful information about Bernhard, whom she had dumped after the second time she caught him cheating. The reason why he had left their hometown was that he had been fired from his job after an accountant had found out that he had let the company pay his private expenses.

Alexandra didn't appreciate the new information I had collected about Bernhard. She said it was simple slander from a dumped ex-wife who only wanted pay back her ex.

On Monday, I was lucky enough to get one of Bernhard's old co-workers on the phone when I rang his old job. He didn't like Bernhard at all and told me that they didn't miss him at all because he had been a real ass-kisser to his superiors. Bernhard had even been a very active and sometimes even successful pussy hound among married middle-aged women. The rumors said that he had been nasty to his poor victims and somehow blackmailed them obey to his kinky demands. He suggested all men in our town to keep our eyes on that perverted man.

I tried my best to have a serious talk with Alexandra about what Bernhard had done to some women and why he had been fired but still she refused to listen and I began to fear that all my warnings about him would have quite the opposite effect on her.

How right I was, because on Tuesday he invited her for lunch, which she accepted. Of course, it was only a completely innocent lunch in a crowded restaurant, but he knew very well that it would drive one more wedge between Alexandra and me and create some tension that would be of advantage for him in his seduction plans. A seducer with his experience knew that time was on his side, especially when all his simple tricks caused problems in Alexandra's and my marriage.

I knew that, for the time being, Bernhard had me painted into a corner because it didn't matter what I did or did not do, everything would be an advantage for him in his plans to seduce Alexandra. My efforts to stop him had only turned it into more of a challenge for him than simply getting some pussy. Pussy he could get elsewhere with far less effort. Winning a challenge and humiliating his enemy is very important to a psychopath like Bernhard.

Of course, I had to do something, but what?

I could beat the crap out of him but that would probably terminate my marriage if Alexandra felt sorry for him, took his part, and went too far comforting him. He would never miss such chance to seduce her.

My next option was to continue as I had done since the garden party and have some discussion with Alexandra after her every connection with him. But that would slowly make our relation into a real mess with me being the rude, nagging "bad guy" and Bernhard as the polite "good guy" in Alexandra's opinion. Every fight Bernhard caused between Alexandra and me would be a step forward for him.

The third option was not do anything at all and let it be what it would be. Though this option had been the most comfortable way for Bernhard in his efforts of slowly working into her panties, he would not like it because fucking her after a simple seduction would only be a limited victory for him.

An anonymous E-mail to my job told me about the lunch and I guessed that it was Bernhard himself who had sent it in order to create some further problems between Alexandra and me. She didn't tell me anything about it during the evening until I asked her, "How was your day today? Done something special?"

"No, I can't remember anything special."

"May I presume that a lunch with a psychopathic pussy hound is a normal behavior for you in these days?"

She got furious and shouted, "What the hell have you to do with whom I'm eating my lunch. Don't ever think that I will ask you for permission to eat lunch with whomever I prefer to eat together with? NEVER FORGET THAT!"

Then I got angry and shouted back, "You don't need to ask me for permission at all because you are expected to use some common sense but why in the hell can't you do that. Or have you lost all of that since you got some passion for that kinky creep."

She shouted that she intended to have lunch with Bernhard the next day and I had better skip all intentions to interfere. She left the room and all thoughts of sex that evening were forgotten.

I don't know if she had her lunch or not because she didn't tell me anything about it after work and then I left for bowling and stayed away from home until late. I knew that she had taken Thursday and Friday off her job for going to her annual long spa weekend together with three friends. She would be back on Sunday. To my great surprise, I felt some kind of relief for getting rid of her for a few days.

There had been too much arguing about Bernhard, so I didn't miss her at all on Thursday evening. Alexandra didn't even bother to call, instead she sent a short text message to my cell phone, which read, "Everything is fine, A.D."

Then on Friday I had a meeting at my job with a very handsome saleswoman. Friday is an unusual day for meeting a salesperson but Camilla Hedlund had mixed that sales call with an invitation to a wedding outside our county capital on Saturday which saved her about 700 km of driving. She intended to stay overnight in our town and pick up her husband at the county capital airport the next day.

Camilla was a pretty and easygoing woman. I had known her a couple of years and never had any problems purchasing from the company she worked for. I told her that I was alone for that weekend and invited her for dinner at the evening, which she accepted.

We are lucky to have a very good Italian restaurant in our small Scandinavian town and the dinner was great and I must confess that it even turned out to be a little romantic. Both of us had found out that we had some problems with our spouses. Camilla told me that her husband had difficulty accepting that she nowadays made much more money than he did and had began to demand that she find a new job without traveling, which she refused. I told her about Bernhard chasing my wife and that she for some reason liked it.

I didn't say "no thanks" when she suggested a nightcap at her hotel room. I bought a bottle of Champagne, which we brought with us.

At the room we dimmed down the light and sat down on the sofa. I opened the bottle, and praised her to be a very lovely woman. After a few hot kisses she replied by saying that my wife had to be very much spoiled if I wasn't good enough for her. I laid my hand on her knee and whispered in her ear that she had nice legs. She whispered in my ear, "Want to see more of them?"

"Yes"

T o my surprise she took off her skirt and top. Her body was really nice with great legs and firm breasts under a sexy bra. When I began to caress her breasts, she napped off her bra. No doubt that Camilla had much nicer breasts than Alexandra. I licked and kissed them and Camilla put her hand between my legs and found something very hard.

I suggested that we stand up, which we did and began to slowly undress each other. Camilla went down on her knees when she took off my underwear and sucked my hard tool a few times. I went down on my knees as I took off her pantyhose and panties. After that I licked her a few times before I took her to the bed where we continued with a 69 until both of came hard almost at the same time. Camilla swallowed the whole load then she got into an intensive wriggling and groaning when it was her time.

Afterwards, when we relaxed with some Champagne, Camilla confessed that it was the first time she had cheated on her husband. She even confessed that her husband had never licked her and she was happy that I had given her a great memory.

I also confessed that it was my first cheating. Then I told Camilla that I was happy for what she had done to me because my wife did her best to avoid sucking and had never swallowed.

To my great surprise, I didn't regret my cheating. Not at all, instead I felt great relief for having the opportunity to spend that night with such a lovely woman as Camilla.

Camilla had been cleverer than I and suspected that something could happen because she had bought a three pack of condoms in the ladies room at the hotel bar.

We used one of them for a good fuck in missionary position. A half hour later it was time for the next one when she succeeded in cumming again after riding me hard for a long time.

Then after a shower together, we fell asleep.

Our morning fuck was great with some sucking, licking, doggy style, and missionary with a dual orgasm.

After some kissing and hugging I left her room. Whatever would happen after that night, it would always be a great memory. Both Camilla and I had agreed that great night was a "once in the lifetime" experience for us and our main goals would be to try to fix our marriages.

Back home I immediately saw the red light on the phone and in the display I could see six missing calls from Alexandra. The answer recorder was switched off so I couldn't hear my loving wife's sweet voice and why should I care. She didn't talk to me before she left and I could hardly believe that she regretted that now.

I had even switched off my cell phone before I met Camilla and now after switching it on I noted four text messages and six voice messages about the same matter, "Why don't you take my calls? What are you doing? Call me immediately."

I didn't care to do that because I expected her to call again, which she did fifteen minutes later and shouted, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Eating breakfast"

"Why haven't you taken my calls?"

"Sleeping"

"Don't try to tell me that you haven't heard the phone."

"I haven't heard it." I didn't lie to her, how could I have heard our home phone at the hotel?

Alexandra was angry and shouted, "Why shouldn't you hear the phone?"

"Boozed"

"Are you telling me that you were out drinking yesterday evening?"

"Yes"

"With whom, if I'm allowed to ask?"

"Of course you are, my dear beloved wife, it was a business dinner for my job."

She shouted again, "You have been seen out drinking and courting a woman, do you intend to deny that?"

"Why should I, because she works for one of our important suppliers? How come you have began talking to me again? Have you regretted your nasty behavior during the last weeks?"

Obviously she hadn't, because she ended the call with, "You can be sure that we'll have a very serious talk when I'm back home."

I feared that Alexandra would be much brighter during her cross examination when she came home and those one word replies I used during her call would be of limited advantage. Somebody had obviously seen Camilla and me at the Italian restaurant and I expected very hard times to come, so I spent the Saturday evening partying and having good times with some single friends.

Alexandra wasn't any loving wife when she was back home at Sunday. After packing up her things she asked me to sit down opposite her at the kitchen table. I looked at her and couldn't deny that she was a very good-looking woman and, in spite of our quarrels during the last weeks, I still loved her very much. But I feared the worst.

She began by saying, "You look terrible today."

I replied, "I was out with the boys yesterday, and have a little hangover. But you look great, indeed. We might be the beauty and the beast."

"You are not funny, so skip all attempts to be that. I'm not in a mood for that because I never expected you to force me into this terrible situation. However we are where we are and I expect that many things will be cleared up here and now. Please remember one important thing and I'll say it only once; If you are telling me a lie, even only one slightest lie, this conversation and our marriage will be finished. I don't promise anything at all but as long as you are telling me the truth, we are at least on talking terms. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

I didn't know what she knew so I decided to take the last straw in my attempts to save the marriage and tell her the truth.

Alexandra continued, "Who is she?"

"Her name is Camilla Hedlund."

"How long have this affair lasted?"

"It isn't any affair. She is a salesperson for one of the suppliers at my job and I have known her for a couple of years but Friday was the first and only time we did anything that is not related to our jobs."

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,369 Followers