Problem Solved Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman has a problem with being able to orgasm.
3.9k words
4.25
14.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. This is just a fantasy. The material in this story is for adults only and contains graphic sexual content. It is intended only for those aged 18 and older.

*****

I'm siting on my bed with my head in my hands. Tears are streaming down my face into my hands. What am I going to do? That was the fifth man that I'd fucked in the past couple of days and no orgasm for me. And it's not their fault. One of them fucked me for nearly a half hour. I was right on the edge for twenty minutes but never got over the top. I've been on the edge forever now. I even tried to masturbate several times and couldn't get myself off. I am extremely sore now too. I walk into the bathroom, closed the door and removed my clothes.

I move close to the mirror on the back of the bathroom door. I spread my pussy out. Wow! It is very red. I've been rubbing it so hard I'm surprised it isn't bleeding.

I look at myself in the mirror and say to nobody, "What the hell is wrong with me? I'm 28, healthy, still always horny but I can't cum anymore. Not even that damn vibrator will get me off now. I've spent the past 14 years fucking everything that had a swinging dick and always had at least two orgasms and usually many more depending on the man. Now all of a sudden, nothing!" I look at myself in the mirror. I still look good. I'm a dirty blonde, 5' 4", 110 lbs, with a fair figure of 33C-18-32. I've got to solve this problem.

I crawl into bed naked and start to cry. Eventually I cry myself to sleep.

In the morning I crawl out of bed. I'm really tired. It wasn't a good nights sleep. I was very restless. My horny pussy was trying it's best to keep me awake. God, I'm horny. I do my best not to touch myself again.

That night, I decide to hit the bar on the corner and find another man to fuck. After checking my pussy to make sure it's not too bad looking, I'm relieved to find I'm not red down there anymore, I head out to the bar. There's nobody in the bar except a couple of other women who aren't together. They are drinking in separate booths. I think, "I wonder if a woman could get me off. It's worth a try. I don't really have any hangups at all." I walk over to one of the ladies and asks if I could join her. She looks me up and down and says "Sure."

I say "You look a little lonely."

The woman looks in my eyes, "Yes, very lonely."

"Have you ever thought about having sex with another woman?"

She looks at me and says "No, not really. I don't have any desire for a woman. Sorry."

"No problem." I get up and walk over to the other woman and asks if I could join her.

The lady tells me to sit down. I ask the same question.

The woman looks me over and says "You know, I've always wanted to. Are you looking for a sex partner?"

I say "Yes, I am. I usually go for males but not tonight. There's no men around so I thought maybe a woman can help me."

She says "My name is Ruth. Let's finish our drinks and go." We both drink up and she grabs my hand. We walk out of the bar and she drags me to her car. We get in and soon are at her house. I've introduced myself as she's driving to her house. Walking up to the door, she says "Have you had any experience with lesbian sex?"

I say "No, but I'm desperate. The men I've been with in the past few months can't bring me to orgasm. I'm just so damn horny. I'm starting to worry that there's something wrong with me."

She laughs and says "Well, hopeful I can help. I hope you can help me. I rarely cum with another person." Ruth is pretty hot. She's a redhead about my size with a really cute face.

We get into her house and walk to her bedroom. I pull her into a kiss and I'm rubbing my hands all over her back. She is very pretty. After we break the kiss, we start to undress each other. Soon we are in bed and making out. I love her body. It's really gorgeous. She has a little more boobs than I do. Her hands on my breasts feel really good. I decide to take the initiative and go down on her.

I begin to kiss down her body. She's got a great pair of breasts. I suck a nipple in my mouth and begin to suck it and run my tongue over the tip. Ruth is moaning. I never been this close to another female's sex but I know what men usually do to mine to get me going, so I'm going to emulate that.

Soon I'm getting my first taste of a pussy. It's not bad although male juices and pheromones turn me on a lot more. I lick her pussy up and down several times and then spread her apart. She likes it when I begin to lick her inner lips. Ruth starts to move that ass around once I begin to suck and lick those lips. Since most men don't stay with it very long I decide to make a meal of her pussy. I'm going to stay down here until she screams.

After several minutes of sucking and licking her inner lips, I stick my tongue into her vagina and start to fuck her with it. She moaning loudly now obviously enjoying it. Minutes later, I remove my tongue and insert two fingers. I then start to tease her clit which isn't very big. I'm licking around the base of her clit and fucking her with my fingers. Her breath is really hard and quick so I know she's getting close.

I spend nearly ten minutes licking her all over that pussy except her clit. She soon says "Please, Jo, please!!" I smile. I go for her clit and suck it into my mouth. She screams. I start to flick my tongue over it and suddenly she lifts off the bed and screams again. She grabs the back of my head and is pulling my face into her pussy. I continue to suck and flick that clit. She starts to cum every couple minutes.

After five orgasms, she pushes me away. I wipe my face on the top sheet and move up beside her. She grabs me and French kisses me long and hard. "Thank you so much Jo. That's my first real orgasm. And I thought what I was getting before was pleasurable."

After her breathing calms down, she kisses me again and says "Let's see what I can do for you."

She does virtually the same thing that I did for her. I'm very close but no orgasm yet. She works on me for a long time and finally says her jaw is hurting and she has to stop. She apologizes but I tell her it's not her fault. I don't know what I'm going to do. I thank her for trying and she thanks me for helping her. She runs me back to the bar to get my car. She asks me if she can call me if she needs to get off again. I tell her I don't know. I'm not a true lesbian, just bisexual. I prefer a large cock inside me.

I don't know how many days I'm been on the edge of an orgasm and can get over the edge.

Two days later, as I'm on my way home from work, I stop at a convenience store for a few items. On my way to my car in the parking lot, a man grabs me, puts a gun to my head and an arm around my neck. He tells me to get into the car and he gets in the backseat. The gun is still at my head. He has me drive to a dark alley and turn the car off. He pulls me out of the car, rips my clothes off of my body and throws me to the ground. I turn around and he's got his cock out and walking toward me. I'm starting to crawl away but he catches me, turns me over on my back and pulls my legs apart. He slams into me and begins to fuck me hard. He starts to slap my face and breasts and tells me I'm an ugly bitch. As he continues to fuck me and hit me, I get a shocking surprise. I start to climax. What the fuck? It's a really good cum too. I'm guessing the beating I'm taking is making it so good. He finally finishes and pulls out. He puts himself away and then kicks me between the legs. He begins to slap my face again. Finally, he calls me an ugly cunt and walks away.

After I cringe on the ground, holding all the places that hurt, I make it to my car and drive to the nearest hospital. They take care of me and take a sample of the semen for DNA testing. After they clean me out and clean me up, I'm released with a small bottle of Vicodin. A police officer is there and takes my statement.

I head home again, pop a Vicodin and go to bed. I'm laying there wondering what the hell happened. Do I need to get beat up to have an orgasm. What kind of sick shit is that? I finally get to sleep after lying there in bed for hours.

I spend the next three days in bed because the rape was emotionally draining. I can't get my head around the violence getting me off.

On the fourth day after the rape, I'm lying in bed half asleep in the morning and a thought hits me. I need to find someone to give me pain and pleasure in a controlled environment. I'm thinking a Dominant or Dominatrix. I'm going to start looking this afternoon but how do you find a Dom?

I do some research on the computer without much success. I look up BDSM clubs in this area. There is one that's nearly 50 miles away. I'm really nervous about going there but decide it's the only choice for me. Now what to wear? I don't have anything real sexy. There's a lingerie shop a few blocks away and I wonder if they have something I could wear to that club.

I drive to that shop and wander in. I'm looking around and a sales clerk approaches me and asks what I'm looking for. I hem and haw a while and finally say "I'm going to the BDSM club in Mosburg and need something appropriate to wear there."

She says, "How about a corset?"

I say, "What's a corset?"

She takes me over to a display in the back of the store. "These are corsets. One of these should do nicely in that club. Now, some cover the breasts and some don't. Usually you wear a thong or something with them but I've got a couple that also have panties built in."

I'm looking over the selection. They are very sexy, that's for sure. She says, "I recommend a black one that covers your breasts and has panties built in, if this is your first visit to the club. Now this one would be perfect for you. It has a heavy duty zipper in the front and the back looks like the old time ones that laced up the back. It covers your breasts and you don't have to wear separate a G-string or panties with it. Wear it with black nylon stockings and black heels."

I decide to take it plus the stockings and 4" heels. I have to buy the heels because I really hate heels and don't have any. I'll put up with them for this one time anyway. I leave the store with a much lighter purse.

Back at my apartment, I strip and try it on. It's kind of tight but I manage to get it on by sucking my stomach in. I'm not really fat or anything. I'm at my normal weight for my height. Actually, a bit skinny. I guess that's just the way they fit.

It's Friday so I decide to go tonight. I take a shower, wash my hair and dry it. As I look in the mirror, I notice I've got a couple of bruises on my face so I take out what little makeup I have so I can hide the bruises. Finally, I look in the mirror and I look pretty good with makeup on and my hair done up.

I struggle back into the corset, slip the stockings up and step into the heels. I look at myself in the full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. Wow! I look pretty hot.

An hour later, I get out of the cab and walk to the front of the club. The bouncer or whatever he's called asks me if I'm a member. I tell him no but I'm hoping to join if I can find the right Dom. He smiles and stamps my hand. "Good luck," he says.

I walk into the entrance and there's a hallway about 20 feet long. There appears to be offices on either side of the hallway. The hallway empties into a huge main room. I look around and there's a ladies room on the left, men's on the right. I head for the ladies. There are lockers. I'm glad it's pretty warm out so I didn't have to wear a heavy overcoat, just a light jacket. I check myself in the mirror. Still looking pretty hot. I put my purse in a locker. I wore a dress over the corset so I take that off and put that in the locker as well. I lock it and slip the key down my corset.

I head back out and start to wonder around the great room. There are all kinds of apparatus here. I recognize a set of stocks. I don't know what the other ones are for but have a suspicion I will find out. After I've made the rounds, a man comes up to me and asks me if I'm looking for anyone special. I say, "Well, I'm hoping to find a Dominant that might need a submissive. I've found out that I can only have an orgasm when I'm having pain. It was a shocking realization for sure."

He says, "You may be in luck. Master Andy is here tonight and he has been looking for another submissive for a while now. He has one female but wants another. He should be able to give you what you are looking for. Come with me. He's in one of the private rooms. What's your name?"

"Jo, Sir." He smiles.

He leads me over to an area that I didn't notice before. There are about a half dozen rooms, it looks like. He knocks on the door of one rooms. After a few minutes, a very handsome man in black leather slacks and a black t-shirt answers.

"Master Andy, I like to introduce Jo. She's looking for a Dominant." Master Andy smiles at me.

"So, Jo, what exactly are you looking for?"

"Sir, for the last six months I haven't been able to orgasm through any kind of sex. I just found out I can orgasm during sex when I'm also getting beaten up. I had to get raped to find that out. I'm looking for a Dominant that can bring me to orgasm via pain and pleasure regularly. I have a extremely high appetite for sex." Master Andy raises an eyebrow.

He says, "That sounds interesting. Do you know how the D/s relationship works?"

"Sir, I know a little bit about it but I'm sure there are many things I don't know."

He smiles and says, "The submissive has to submit to the Dominant and turn control of their sex lives over to the Dominate. I'm assuming you want to be a submissive and not a slave. Correct?"

"Yes, Sir. I don't think I want to be a slave."

He says, "So you are okay for me to give you pain and then fuck the hell out of you?"

"Yes, Sir. You may do whatever you want to my body as long as I get to orgasm. This past six months have been so frustrating. I agree to whatever it takes to get back to those orgasms.

"We can give this a trial. How does a one month trial sound, Jo? Then if we both like it, we can set up a contract for a longer period."

I smile and say, "I agree to that." I kneel in front of him and say, "I submit to you, Sir."

He smiles and says, "I accept you as my submissive for one month. After that, we will talk about what has happened between us and where we want to go in the future."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Are you prepared to start tonight, sub Jo?"

I smile and say, "I'm yours to do whatever you wish, Sir." He walks over to another woman and releases her from her bonds. She gets up, thanks him and walks out.

He grabs my hand and pulls me into the room. He says, "Let's get rid of this corset. It covers way too much." He finds the zipper and rips it down. The corset that I took so much time picking out is on the floor. He grabs my hand and pulls me over to one of the stations. He puts me over to what looks like a modified, padded sawhorse and ties my hands and ankles to it.

"This is called a spanking bench. It's also a very good bench on which to fuck the hell out of the submissive. Your safeword is "RED". If you want me to stop just say "RED".

"Yes, Sir, RED. I understand."

"sub Jo, I'm going to make your ass very red and then I'm going to fuck you hard." I'm smiling. I'm so ready for this.

He starts to rub my ass and it feels real sensual. But soon that nice feeling turns into pain as he smacks my right butt cheek really hard. I manage not to make a sound. He smacks my left cheek hard. He rubs my ass again and soon starts to give me smacks on alternate butt cheeks. It actually feels good after a while. I mean it hurts but also feels good and I can feel myself getting wet between the legs.

I don't know how many smacks I took but he eventually stops spanking me and goes back to rubbing my ass. Suddenly, he slips two fingers into my pussy and I make a short sound of surprise. "You are very wet, Jo. You are a submissive. Let's try a flogger."

I'm laying across this spanking bench waiting. This is actually very exciting. I'm wondering if he has a big cock when the first hit from the flogger hits my back. It's not too bad. He continues to hit me and he's working his way down my body. I like the flogger. By the time he's done, my entire backside is tingling. He walks over to the implement board and grabs something else.

He's rubbing me with something that feels like leather. It feels good. "This is a crop or more correct, a riding crop. It's similar to what the jockeys use to whip the horses they ride."

He begins to smack me with it. It hurts but it's not really too bad. The strength of the hits begins to increase until they are really hurting. My ass is on fire. Soon he stops. "Very nice, very red ass, Jo."

I'm waiting for the next punishment when he comes up behind me and slams his cock into my dripping pussy. God, he's really big. He doesn't let me get use to that huge cock but starts to ram into me quickly. Shit, it feels so good. He's really stretching me out but it's heaven. As he's fucking me, I feel a sudden pain on my upper back. He's still got the crop and he's hitting me. Oh, shit, I'm already getting close. I should tell him I'm going to cum soon. "Please, Sir, I'm going to cum soon. May I?"

"Very good, Jo. Yes, you may cum."

It only takes another minute and I scream as the best orgasm I ever had hits me hard. Holy fuck!! He's still pounding into me and I keep cumming hard every couple of minutes or so. He fucks me for ten minutes. If I wasn't being held here I would have collapsed by now. He's a fucking machine and I'm feeling very light headed. I hope I don't pass out. Soon he pulls out, walks around me, grabs my hair and pulls my head up. He begins to cum on my face. I open my mouth to catch some of his juice. He gave me the best fuck of my life. I want to do something to thank him. Wow, he sure cums a lot. I've got a mouthful which I quickly swallow.

When he's finished, he walks around and smacks both ass cheeks again. "That was great, sub Jo. I'm going to enjoy this relationship."

He unties me and helps me up. He gives me a wipe to clean up. When I've cleaned my face, he grabs me by my hair and kisses me. "How was it for you?"

"Magnificent. The best fuck of my life and great orgasms. Thank you, Sir."

"You are welcome. We're going to be doing this a lot. We need to get each others cell phone numbers. Do you have transportation?"

"I usually take the bus or a cab. I have a car but it's a junker and I don't trust it."

"Okay. I'd like to get together with you tomorrow night if possible. How about supper at my home?"

"Wow, thank you, Sir. I'd love that." We exchange phone numbers and he tells me to give him my address. I text him my address.

He says, "Great. I'll send a car. Is 6 pm okay?"

"Yes, Sir. That's perfect."

He kisses me with lots of tongue. I'm so happy. I've solved my orgasm problem and I've got a gorgeous hunk fucking me. I couldn't ask for anything more. I pull my corset back on and zip it up.

Before I leave he gives me $300. He says, "Buy yourself some more revealing corsets, ones that don't cover so much. I want to be able to leave the corset on you but have access to that pussy and your nipples. Buy the accessories too."

"Okay, Sir. Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow night." $300 should get me two sets.

He French kisses me long and hard. Wow!

I retrieve the things in the locker and at the door, I phone a cab company. In a half hour, I'm on my way home feeling very satisfied. My butt hurts but I'm fine with that if I can orgasm like that again.

To be continued...