Problem Son Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,248 Followers

“Yes, I know you like sex with them. And I am much older than you. I don’t blame you.”

Phil felt bad because she might think it was her age. “No, granny, it’s not that you are older at all. I think you are very pretty and sexy. I like sex with you and want to continue until you leave here. But I think it is best I stay here at home. Maybe I can visit you at Spring Break and over the New Year’s holidays. I would like that.”

“OK, that is a promise. I’ll send money for the plane ticket. Don’t forget.”

Granny stayed for another week before she was ready to leave. Each day, she and Phil had sex at home or drove to secluded places.

That last evening when all family members were at the dinner table, granny mentioned that she had a wonderful time visiting them.

She then commented, “Phil has been so nice to drive me around and keep me company that I am going to leave my sports car with him. He will need transportation to and from the college campus. I’ll fly to Florida. I’ll sign the title over to him and it will be his. I can easily afford to buy another one in Florida.”

Phil was all smiles, “Thank you granny, and I’ll be sure to visit you during the breaks from college.”

Vic5
Vic5
1,248 Followers
12