Procrastination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My jaw dropped open. Realization dawned on me. I waited a moment to see if he was playing a sick joke on me. He was straight faced and far from joking. He stood up, leaned forward, grabbed my hand, and pulled me up off the bed. He led me to the desk and sat me down. I blinked at the diagrams of atoms in the book. Was he really going to deny me an orgasm? Damn, my pussy was throbbing. I needed to cum, like I needed water or oxygen. Damn.

I looked at his hard dick. He wasn't even going to fuck me? I knew he wanted to. I knew he was denying me pleasure to punish me. But in doing so, he was denying himself pleasure too. I was flooded with shame and amazement. He was so strong in so many ways. I just wanted to cum, that's all my mind was on.

There was nothing I could do. I wouldn't masturbate ever again without his permission. He stood there till I picked up my pencil and started scribbling notes into my notebook. I was studying, on a Saturday morning! Morning!

He left me there, walked to the living room, and turned on cartoons. We always watched Saturday morning cartoons together. Snuggled on the couch together, he would play with my nipples as we laughed together at the TV. I sat at the desk, hornier than I had ever been in my life, and heard him laugh, without me. I was crushed, but it was my own fault. 'Finish later', I thought to myself. I grinned. He always knew how to teach me a lesson. I needed to write about my experience so I could refer back to it. But I would do that later.

12