Proctological Delights Ch. 02

Story Info
He takes his proctological delights to a new level.
2.9k words
4.52
40.4k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew my husband well enough to guess that once his initiation of anal stimulation had commenced that he would be so wrapped up in the sensations that I could easily take him to orgasm with my strap on cock and he would overcome his fears of anal penetration.

However I had not planned on him loving it so much that he would beg for it each time we initiated love making, Following the first night where I had induced his first prostate massaged orgasm Edward was transfixed with the need to be penetrated on a regular basis, so the use of my strap on cock became an integral part of our lovemaking.

I must admit and unintentionally I started to treat is anal pleasure as a unexpected reward rather than just giving him release of that nature whenever he begged for it, by way of keeping the excitement and spontaneity present rather than deliberately withholding his pleasure.

At times I would tease Edward at the most inconvenient moments throughout the day keeping him wondering if that was the day he would receive rather than give. On days that I teased him and indicated that I may just give into his requests he would have a different demeanor. He would pay me much more attention at times when we were unable to be intimate and be very attentive to meeting my physical needs when we were alone. The longer I teased and tantalized him the hornier he got and the more satisfying our lovemaking was.

One evening my teasing more than paid off for both of us; although it was over the phone I knew Edward was desperate for release. I was a way on a two day nurses conference and he had a busy day in his outpatient clinic which gave me opportunity to leave him voicemail and text messages and he had opportunity to pick them up as they were sent.

I had called him not just to tease him but also because I missed him so much when I was away and today was no different.

Thinking about my return home tomorrow I had started to play out in my mind how our lovemaking might pan out, of course I knew that it would resemble my fantasy because Edward was now much more open to different ideas. My fantasies playing out served to get me into an incredibly horny mood.

Edward had returned my voicemail at lunch time explaining explicitly just how needy of me he was and he didn't think he was able to wait until morning is cock felt so hard, so I returned a message by text whereby I had taken the time to briefly tantalize him suggestively ending the text by saying that I should be home around Eleven the following morning before adding that he should make sure we had plenty of lubricating gel for the whole weekend and all our sexual aids within easy reach.

I sat in my seat at the seminar noting by the programme that the last speaker at the seminar was off the stage at 5.30 pm, I knew that would give me plenty of time to eat dinner with colleagues before going back to my room, packing my bags, relaxing in a hot bath before retiring to bed and ease my own much need by pleasuring myself before a good night's sleep and a the long drive home in the morning.

Alone in my room I ran a deep bath as I undressed from my formal suit, caressing my nipples whilst thinking about Edwards arousal earlier making my nipples instantaneously harden, leaning against the bath and gripping the hand rail I dipped my middle finger between my pussy lips to find wetness there and moaned as I slowly ran my finger over my already hard clit. Slipping into the hot water I bathed slowly whilst caressing and arousing my whole body, Stepping out of the bath now and anticipating climbing into soft sheets whilst drying myself I brought myself a fraction closer to climax before reaching for the bathrobe. My own orgasms were much more satisfying if I gradually worked myself up to the final masturbatory release.

Hearing a light tap on my hotel room door I slipped on the robe and walked to answer it suspecting the room service delivery of hot chocolate as requested by myself earlier. It crossed my mind that it was only around 8 pm and too early for room service to deliver the sleep inducing drink. Opening the door I was surprised to see Carla my friend, work colleague and passenger for the long drive home standing there with her cases packed. "Hi There Ruth, I just dropped by to say that I won't be needing a ride in the morning since my husband is driving here to collect me". I nodded and wished her well.

Before closing the hotel room door I thanked her for letting me know that she no longer need the ride home before watching her scurry down the hall way excited to be seeing her husband. I closed the door fully intending to relax into the soft sheets with my finger vibe, as I walked toward the bed I deliberated whether or not to head for home. Quickly I decided to quench my desperate need to masturbate myself to climax and head home to surprise Edward myself.

It was a two and a half hour journey home, estimating that I should be home around ten thirty or maybe a little later I threw my bathroom items into my case along with my remaining clothes and vacated the room. Handing my key into the hotel reception before heading out to my car.

The drive was long but once out of town the roads cleared and I relaxed a little and intermittently excited myself by caressing myself at the thought of surprising Edward with my unexpected arrival and the thoughts of satisfying both our most animalistic need for one another.

Switching on my favorite station the drive seemed to pass by quickly and I soon found myself pulling into our driveway. Wanting to totally surprise Edward I switched off my headlights so as not to alert him to my presence as I rounded the corner I glanced at the clock seeing it was only 10.37, thinking I had made good time and would probably find Edward in his study I smiled at the thought of dragging him to bed and fucking hard.

Surprisingly the house was in darkness except for a small security lamp at the doorway and a dim light shining from the back of the house where our bedroom was, I concluded that Edward was already in bed early possibly reading some medical journal or watching some mind boring programme on the television.

I entered the house quietly and disabled the alarm just inside the doorway, kicking off my shoes, jacket and dumping my case and purse I climbed the stairs slowing my step as I heard Edwards voice talking and imagined he had possibly heard me come home and sensed me on the hallway.

As I neared the ajar bedroom door I stopped myself from shouting my welcome as it sounded like he was on the phone, I slipped out of my dress, now revealing my heaving bra contents and lacy panties I looked in the hall mirror to see if I looked alluringly sexy before I entered. Once I was satisfied with the look that would greet my husband, I released my hair from a hastily tied pony tail and turned the knob on the bedroom door expecting to find Edward with phone receiver in hand.

Surprisingly as I opened the door I realized Edward was not in bed but in our bathroom. I caught site of his naked form stood in the bathroom facing the mirror his shoulders juddering.

Smiling I scanned the room assuming he was just cleaning his teeth, as I went to step forward into the room and sought his image again I realized that he was in fact masturbating in front of the bathroom mirror. Quickly stepping out of sight so as not to alert him to my presence immediately before realizing that I could not watch the sexy scene from my present position. I scanned the room for the mirror on the opposite side of the bedroom instantly relieved I could watch the scene discreetly looking through it toward the bathroom.

Little did I realize I was in for the sexiest show of my life watching my inhibited husband in his rapturous self indulgence, something I had never observed before, of course I had encouraged him to stroke himself during our lovemaking but I had never seen him pleasuring himself independently. It was an extremely hot scene and one that I would take full advantage of.

Edward never once took his eyes from the bathroom mirror but clenched his buttocks together whilst rhythmically stroking his shaft; on the vanity unit laid various items, lubricating gel vibes and strap on cock and dildos in various sizes. I thought maybe ready and waiting for us in the morning or so I thought until I saw Edward reach for the smallest vibe, lubricate it and swirl in underneath his balls and push it inside his ass.

Trying to keep focused on the erotic scene unfolding I was increasingly aware that my pussy oozed relentlessly, feeling my clit twitching I resisted the urge to touch myself. As I watched Edward stimulate himself further, now moaning and whispering inaudible comments the heat between my legs increased rapidly. I slipped my fingers under my lace panties and between the lips of my now extremely slick pussy and sighed just as he turned to the side still watching his himself from the side view in the mirror fisting his cock whist stimulating his anal region. Edward looked so darn sexy showing his inhibited pleasure that I a conscious fight with myself not to take over, I knew I had to keep control of my own arousal and not interrupt this erotic happening.

My fingers now frantically rubbing my engorged stiff clit, I mirrored the speed my fingers worked with his hand upon his bulbous precum coated cock, never taking my eyes off his facial expression for more than a few seconds I licked my lips as I caught site of the veins standing rigid on his shaft and masturbated listening to his groans of sheer pleasure.

A few minutes passed by before Edward realizing he was going to cum but uncharacteristically he stopped all stimulation removing the position vibe and his hand from his cock. I removed my hand from my panties too as he placed the vibe on the vanity unit I suspected he was heading to the bedroom and knew I would be discovered but again I was wrong.

Allowing himself to calm down a little and his orgasm to subside he started tie a leather strap around his balls and the base of his cock, dipping his fingers in the precum oozing from the now purple head he sucked on his fingers.

I glanced at the bedside table to see a strip of Viagra that he had obviously taken, thinking that he may have actually planned a long night of self indulgent orgasms I smiled and carefully planned my entrance.

When I turned my eyes towards Edward he was on his knees fastening my strap on around his hips in reverse position to that I use, the cock now pushing between his legs switched to a low hum and vibrating against his balls stimulating his perianal area on the underside of his cock. His head thrown backwards he pumped his dick a few times groaning and gyrating his hips feeling the cock press at his ass, he proceeded to jerk his cock again using his free hand he guided the lubricated vibrating cock into his ass.

Immediately he started to whimper as his throbbing cock strained between his fist and the vibe turned and pulsated inside of him massaging his prostate. Droplets of precum now falling onto the tiles Edward spoke briefly, 'Oh baby that makes my cock ache for you so bad".

I knew it was hitting just the right spot because his breathing was increasing and huge amounts of precum was now erupting from his cock slit, his fisting sounded slick and juicy to me, just how I love to see, feel and hear it was now reverberating loudly in my ears.

His hips now rocking it seemed that he was close to expending a huge wad of cum, I could take no more of this hot excruciating need quickly I stepped into view watching the expression on his face. Still incredibly engrossed in his own exquisite pleasure he continued. Now behind him I reached for the speed control on the vibe and still he did not sense me being so wrapped up in his impending climax gave me a distinct advantage, only when the vibe exploded into a hard pulsating throb did he open his eyes. I watched his face fall from that of contorted pleasure to that of shock.

So as to give him instant approval I smiled before I pushed my pussy juiced fingers into his mouth and took over jerking his cock and whispering how sexy he looked and so ready for me, he tried to turn toward me but I kept him locked in place with my arms and thighs. Now pumping the strap on deep inside of him he shook relentlessly as rapidly fisted his cock but he still did not climax just shook and whimpered.

He tried to mouth explanation as to why he couldn't climax but I knew already that the combination of the cock strap and the Viagra was taking him past that, all his will to cum was now built up but I wanted more. I stopped my stimulating of his cock and turned the vibe back to a gentle pulse.

Now I positioned myself underneath is face so that he could see how wet my pussy was, insistently pushing his head to my clit he sucked and lashed his tongue for all he was worth before plunging his tongue deep within me. Lifting my hips I came hard watching his face awash with my own wet pleasure and screaming his name before losing control of my senses.

When I came around and as I recovered slightly from an orgasm of enormous proportions I opened my eyes to find Edward furiously pumping the vibe in and out of his ass with precum dripping onto my breasts.

I propped myself up taking his bulbous cock head in my mouth and swirled my tongue in the sticky sweet cum before engulfing my mouth fully down his shaft, groaning and bucking I awaited him to shoot his hot load down my throat but despite his usual pre orgasm signs his relief still did not come.

Sucking on that dick hard and fast and watching Edwards constant pleasure was getting me hornier for more and despite mouthfuls of precum coating my mouth Edward stayed hard and his climax would not come. I knew until I took off that strap I could hold him in his pre orgasmic state but I wanted to see him expel his creamy wad.

Sliding out from underneath him I removed the vibe from his ass and strapped my biggest bulbous headed dick around my hips, I asked him to stand up so he could see me fuck him in the mirror, I gently eased the 9 inch cock into is anal passage, using lots of lube I eased my way until I heard that familiar plop as I went through his opening. Slowly picking up momentum and sliding in and out of him I switched on the rotator on my imitation penis and I watched over his shoulder as I pumped him full of rotating lubricated latex cock, I watched his facial expression full of pleasure as it gradually lulled him into oblivion. Reaching around his waist I clasp his throbbing member between both lubricated hands and simultaneously jerked his throbbing vein enriched shaft with each grinding motion in his ass.

Now begging to make him cum I untied the leather strap around the base of his cock and pumped vigorously, "Now that is more like it beg my little bitch, I want you whimpering and begging for cock" I crooned. Edward whimpered like a baby then groaned loudly seconds before I imparted my final three powerful thrusts as I clamped my hands tightly around his throbbing cock he finally climaxed shaking his knees violently before shooting rope after rope of creamy cum over the vanity sink and splattering the mirror whilst moaning out my name.

I pushed his head forward and demanded he lick his cum from the mirror as the creamy seed rolled in globs downwards, before turning him round and kissing it right back out of his mouth. We both slumped into a heap on the bathroom floor and kissed passionately.

Not noticing for some time that he still had what seemed like raging hard I took his hand and lead him to the bed, as he went down on me for the second time I eyed the packet of Viagra and smiled knowingly that my welcome home would be at least a few more hours. Edging toward my second tongue induced orgasm I closed my eyes and pushed Edwards Head furiously grinding against my snatch, begging for a cock of my own.