Professional Assistance Preferred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you're welcome, Alan," Jen said. "It was my pleasure. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it too, including the odd stuff. You might feel weird having these types of desires, but one thing to remember is that, mostly, while fetishes are personal, they are also relatively harmless. They don't get spot-lighted in everyday life and generally don't hurt anyone. As long as a person doesn't force their needs or desires on others, and maintains a solid connection with the real world, it's ok to fantasize. We're within our own minds, and most of the time we have an outlet in thoughts or dreams."

"I've wanted an outlet for some time, and playing out scenarios in my head has worked for the most part. But sometimes I end up with a desire to seek more, however discreetly."

Jen put her lips near my ear. "Just promise me one thing, Alan. Next time it strikes your fancy, come see us at Open Mind Matters. And be sure to request another appointment with me personally," she suggested.

"I think I can remember that," I told her.

With that, it was time to return to my reality. The bookstore, my living, and possibly publishing some writing in the not-too-distant future. I asked Jen to drop me at the store. Once there, Jen offered a lengthy kiss and ran her hands through my hair. I whispered a thank-you in her ear and promised there would be a next time. I stepped out of the car and waved as it disappeared. Then I returned to life as I knew it.

The End