Professor Goodshaft...!!!!

Story Info
Professor doles out punishment for misconduct.
1.4k words
3.45
31.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Professor Goodshaft and you are Pussy Galore, one of my A students...!

My secretary, Ms. Ceemy Titswiggle, has just informed me that Pussy, a repeat offender none the less, has once again been sent to my office to be dealt with accordingly for bad behavior. It seems that Mrs. Hardnipple, the Librarian, saw Pussy acting suspiciously and investigated further only to discover Pussy in the back corner booth plunging/pumping three fingers into herself while tugging at her nipples with the free hand. Mrs. Hardnipple immediately summoned Ms.Titswiggle to cum watch(for a full 5 minutes or more) so there would be a witness to the act before they apprehended the perp. You bad girl, Pussy..!

Thus, I've been given the tedious task of disciplining Ms. Galore and doling out her due punishment for neglecting her class assignment duties and getting caught masturbating, for the third time, in the back of the library when she should have been studying! And she looks so sweet and innocent too! It's a dirty job I have keeping my students in line! I do what I can! Bad Girl...!!! After having a lengthy discussion and deliberation with my assistants, Dr. Feelgood and Mr. Harddrive, I've decided that a good old fashion spanking is in order for young Pussy...!

So first, to get started, I have Pussy pull her panties down around her ankles. Then I bend her over my knee and pull her skirt up over her shapely ass and notice that she's already moist with anticipation. I try to control myself from getting aroused, but it's of no use, and I get an uncomfortable bulge in my pants that aches more with every move.

Now I'm beginning to wonder who's really getting punished here? This is hurting me more than her, but still, it has to be done! I painstakingly go on! Bad Girl..! BAD, BAD GIRL...!!!

I start to spank her thinking she will squeal in pain, but to my surprise she likes it; which in turn makes my arousal level go even higher. This just isn't right!! Then she asks me if that's all the harder I can spank, and I can't believe it! My hand is hurting from spanking her so hard it's red! From my vantage point, I can see that her pussy lips are getting puffy and swollen. Her ass cheeks are red as beets, but I persist, only getting more enthralled with every swat.

Finally, I can't stand it any longer, and partially out of sympathy and the madness of my desire, I start to massage her rear and the back of her thighs. She is whimpering quietly, but I can tell she's aroused also and wanting more by the way she opens her legs even wider for easier access. Slowly, my fingers start to probe her moist holes as I spread her open with my fingers for a better view. And what a view this honey pot is! Her sweet pussy is tight and feels so good! I ask her if she likes what I'm doing and she says yes and to keep going! Breathing deeply, she says, please don't stop! I never wanted to dive into a woman's muff so bad in my entire life, but I use my ironclad self control! It's hard tuff job I have and it calls for discipline! Right..!! I reach up to pull her blouse down around her waist so I can play with her hard thick long nipples and she willingly obliges. Her breasts are very firm and ample!

But then, being the good ever so remorseful student, she undoes my pants and pulls my throbbing cock out, which by now aching with anticipation. She puts it in her moist warm mouth and after sucking, slurping, licking and some half gagging and half choking for a few blissful minutes, I wonder; when was the last time this poor girl had anything to eat, she's seems so hungry! I hope like hell she doesn't decide to bite down!

It's then that I decide it just wouldn't be fair to her if I didn't return the favor, so I gently grab her head and begin kissing her sweet soft mouth as I pull her up to lay her back on my desk and spread her legs wide so I can have my dinner now. At this point, she's really wet and I don't waist any time, I just bury my face and tongue deep into her sweetness and devour her whole...or is it hole..? She responds immediately by closing her eyes and moaning softly and shuddering lightly as I lick her gently up and down at first, then in circles. I begin to put increasing pressure on her clit as I watch her face to see she how she is responding. The little man in the boat is hard as a rock.

I don't want her to climax just yet, so I back off a little and switch from her clit and move down to her taint and then to her ass. I rim her ass for a while, at the same time probing and exploring both holes with my tongue and fingers.

I'm going back and forth now, I'm alternately pinching and pulling her nipples and she is beginning to go wild, so I start to apply still more pressure on her clit feeling my on intensity building. Finally, her entire body stiffens and shudders in a massive intense orgasm. I think I could feel the ground move. Pussy has my head clamped between her legs like a vise now, I might suffocate at any given moment, and I am still pulling her rock hard, long, thick nipples taught.

After a few moments, she starts to push me away and gets on her hands and knees telling me to stick my rock hard throbbing cock in her and fuck her tight pussy and ass both, hard and fast! I don't have to be asked twice!

I enter her, slowly at first, teasing her as she is begging me and practically screaming for me to fuck her faster and harder!! I ride her hard, pounding her like there's no tomorrow, switching from one hole to the other and it seems to go on forever until finally I feel her tensing up again for another orgasm.

I don't know how I do it, but I stop! I want us to climax together. So I roll her over on her back, stick my now purplish blue aching throbbing swollen cock back in her and pump her even harder than before, thinking this has got to be hurting her. I swear I can feel the tip of dick tickling her tonsils, but from the look on her face, I'm positive she's loving every second of it. And then at last, we're there, here it cums, the finish line, and as we both climax together and I erupt and explode deep within her. I'm seeing stars and expecting to see cum squirt out of her mouth at any moment! The feeling is so intense and wonderful, I think I might black out, but I don't.

At last, she opens her eyes and sees my face. She looks concerned and asks me if I'm OK. All I can do is chuckle softly, thinking what a wonderful woman she is for asking me such a silly question. I smile broadly, kiss her softly on her forehead and tell her yes, I'm OK. Then she smiles back, while we both just lay there, me still inside her.

I want to freeze this moment in time where life seems so great! There is only us, her and I, and I think I just want it to last forever! But instead, we look at each other and smile devilishly, knowing it's time to go for round two. And we start it all over!!!!

This time I'm going to pull out at the last minute and cum all over her face while she licks the cum of the tip of my dick! Who knows, maybe someday I'll get that little bitch to swallow the mother load!!!

But that's another story for another day...! My job here is done for now!

Life is good! No, I take that back, Life Is Great...!!! And I'm in heaven. Thank you Pussy...you GOOD GOOD GIRL...!!! I hope you get caught again, real soon...!!!

You know there's a lesson to be learned here, right? The lesson is this...Don't get caught with your fingers in the cookie jar unless you're willing to pay the piper because there's always someone watching(probalbly a perv) and you'll get caught every time!

That being said...Bye for now and good luck with your own Pussy Galore...!!!