Professor in Need

Story Info
Comforting upset professor leads coed to love.
2.8k words
4.49
41.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mr_dash
mr_dash
4 Followers

It was a week before the second semester started and I wanted to talk to my English professor to see how she was doing and how her break went. I wasn't sure if she'd be in her office but I went anyway. I got there early so I could take care of a few things before we talked. I finished much more quickly than I expected so I decided to wait for her by her office. When I got to her office, the door was slightly ajar. I was about to knock when I heard a sniffle, at first I thought she might have been ill, when I peeked through the tiny opening I could see that she was crying. Normally I would have left, not wanting get involved; however, I couldn't do it, seeing my professor that upset bothered me. I tapped gently on the door as I pushed it open slightly.

"Mrs. Riehl? Would you mind if come in?" I asked quietly. She shook her head and I walked in, closing the door behind me. I took a seat and moved closer.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing..." she replied between sniffles, wiping her eyes.

"I can tell something's wrong, what is it?" I pressed.

"It's my... my husband. He... he left." She said quietly, trying desperately to suppress her tears but failing miserably. I put my arm around her, hoping I wasn't overstepping my boundary, and squeezed her gently.

"I'm sorry..." was all I could manage.

"Yeah, sure!" She shot back at me. I pulled back and looked at her quizzically. "Don't look at me like that! I heard what you said about me with your friends."

"What? Oh, it's not like that. I didn't mean what I said to them, I know I should have stuck up for you but... I just didn't want them pissed at me and talking about me behind my back. I know that doesn't excuse what I did... I'm really sorry." I said looking apologetically at her tear streaked face.

"Really?" she asked fearfully.

"Yes, why would I spend so much time with you if I didn't like you? I talk to you after class, I come to your office to visit you between classes, I'm in your club, and I'm here today, on my break to see how you're doing... Of course I like you." I said to her, smiling slightly. A small smile lit up her face, then faded as the pain of being left flooded her mind again. I didn't want to force the subject but I just had to know why a man would leave such a beautiful women. It didn't make sense, she was 5'6" with brown hair dyed blonde, but you could see the roots, which made her that much cuter, her deep blue eyes, the sweetest smile I'd ever seen, and a perfect body, I thought she was the kind of women most men would give anything to be with. Not to mention that she's smart, funny, fun, sweet, kind, caring, patient, giving, and all around perfect.

"Do... do you know why he...?" I trailed off.

She nodded, "He said he just couldn't be with me anymore... He said I was too... old..." She began crying again.

I got up and crouched next to her, taking her hand. She looked up at me as I said,

"You are not old, he's just a fool. Anyone else would give almost anything to be with someone like you." I knew immediately I'd said too much, I hoped that she hadn't caught on that I was one of those men who'd give almost anything to be with her.

"You think so?" I asked. I nodded and smiled sweetly at her. She reached down and hugged me warmly. "Thank you."

I nodded, "You're welcome." My thumb involuntarily began caressing her hand. She looked curiously at me and I slid my hand away quickly. Still looking at me awkwardly I asked if she was feeling a little better. She nodded and I smiled at her again.

"So, why'd you come to talk to me today?" she began as she reached down to rub her feet.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing, see how your break went." I pointed to her foot, "Something wrong?" She looked down and chuckled slightly, making me very happy to know she really felt better.

"No, I got some new shoes; I haven't broken them in yet." She replied.

"Oh, hurt much?" I asked.

"Yeah, a little."

I motioned for her to put her foot up on my lap and she did so reluctantly. I pulled her shoe off and began rubbing her foot.

She began to say, "I'm not sure I'm comf..." she trailed off and inhaled deeply, "Wow, that feels great." I smiled and continued to massage her sore foot. After I finished massaging every inch of that foot, and part of her sexy calf, she immediately threw the other leg onto my lap, this time without shoe or sock. I worked meticulously to ensure that it would be the best massage she ever received.

She moaned lightly and her head tilted to the side, "Whoa, it's already four!" She looked at me, "I guess that means we missed lunch, but if you're hungry we could get something to eat for dinner."

"We?" my mind screamed, she wanted to have dinner with me. "I could eat..." I smiled at her. "Ever been to Café Lurcat? It's the least I could do."

I shook my head, "No, but I was thinking that I could make us something to eat..."

She looked slightly shocked and stumbled for a moment before say, "I couldn't ask you to do that after everything you've done for me today."

I moved a little closer, "You didn't ask, I offered." She smiled at me again. "Do you like spaghetti?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yeah." I leant down and slid her sock on slowly then her shoe. She smiled at me and got up, we left her office and she locked the door behind her.

We were on our way to the parking lot when she asked if I got a ride to school. I told her I drove and she asked if I wanted to follow her then. "If you wouldn't mind, I'd like a ride..." I smiled.

"I don't mind." She smiled back.

On the way to her house, we stopped at a grocery store so I could pick up everything I need to make my own spaghetti. "I don't use that bottled stuff, it's so bland. I make my own." She laughed again and we continued on our way to her house. I stepped in marveling at how cozy and warm it felt. She showed me around and asked if she could help with dinner. I set everything down in the kitchen and went back into the dining room. "No, you just relax..."

I headed for her bathroom and motioned for her to follow me. I sat on the edge of her tub and started running the water, "bubbles?"

"Under the sink." I reached down and poured some into the tub. She smiled, shaking her head. "If you treat every woman you meet like this you'll never have a free night..." She chuckled as she eased me out of the room closing the door behind me, teasing me by unbuttoning her blouse as I left. The light from under the door dimmed, I could tell she had lit several candles and turned off the light. Soft music filled the room. I walked away reluctantly and began cooking dinner.

Almost an hour passed before she left the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her wet body as she went into her room. I just finished setting the table as she came out wearing a beautiful black dress that ended just above her knees. The candles I'd placed on the table dimly lit the room. I pulled her chair out for her and held her hand as she sat down. I sat across from her and watched, smiling, as she ate.

She moaned, "This is delicious."

"Thank you." I continued to watch her eat, barely touching my own plate.

After both of us finished our meals she said, "Thank you; that was great." She began to slide her chair from the table.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I was going to clear the table."

I shook my head, "I got it..." Smiling at her I took our plates from the table and rinsed them quickly in the sink. "Close your eyes, I've got a surprise." I called from the kitchen. I peeked around the corner to see if she really closed her eyes before leaving the kitchen. I set a glass in front of her and pulled her hands away.

She gasped slightly, "Wow! That looks so... you made this for me?" I nodded and scooped a small portion of the Mousse onto a spoon and fed it to her; savoring its flavor, she moaned quietly.

"Good?" I asked. I handed her the spoon as she nodded. I stood behind her smiling. My hands, acting of their own volition, rested gently on her shoulders, startling her slightly. Then I began rubbing her shoulders gently. Her cheek brushed against my hand as I rubbed her shoulders. I slowly worked down her arms, playfully rubbing her hands. As I did this, she turned her head and kissed me softly.

She pushed a chair out with her foot and told me to sit. "Would you mind?" She set her bare foot in my lap again.

"No, I wouldn't mind at all." I smiled as I began to massage her soft foot again, tickling playfully occasionally. Her deep breathing was broken by fits of laughter every time I tickled her sexy little feet. I had lean forward as my hands climbed further up her leg as I massaged. When I reached the spot where her dress ended, I stopped and my hands slid down her leg, caressing her soft skin until I reached her foot. I decided to push my luck and kiss her toes playfully to see how she would respond. I leant down and softly kissed her big toe, a very soft moan, but nothing else. Ecstatic I kissed each of her toes, which she wiggled as I did. I did the same to her other leg. When I finally finished her eyes opened, I single tear ran down her cheek.

"You've been better to me today than every man I've met..." I looked warmly at her, gazing deeply into he eyes. I moved forward, resting my hand on her cheek, I wiped the tear away with my thumb.

I whispered softly to her, "You deserve it... you deserve the best." She wrapped her arms around me, squeezing tightly for what seemed to be an eternity. I kissed her cheek softly as she did; this only made her squeeze harder. Her hands slid down my arms, she took my hands as she stood and pulled me to my feet. She put her arms around my neck, leaning up she kissed me softly. She then took my hands again and led me through the living room, past the bathroom, and into her bedroom.

My heart began beating quickly as she sat on the edge of her bed, inviting me to sit next to her. Her hand rested on my leg as I sat. I placed my hand over hers and she smiled, leaned over and kissed me again. She put her other arm around me and kissed me longer, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I moved my hands to her back as I began to lean back and massage her tongue with mine. She moaned softly into my mouth while we kissed. I slid my hands down her back slowly to her firm, perfect butt. She moaned again as I squeezed playfully.

I rolled us over, so she was on her back, and reached up, sliding the straps of her dress off her shoulders and pulled down gently, peeling the dress away from her phenomenal body. I sighed deeply as the dress slid passed her amazing, firm, pert breasts. I began kissing down her sexy body; I kissed down her neck, across her chest and up her breasts, teasing her hardening nipples with my lips before licking softly and finally taking them into my mouth. I continued pulling her dress away, kissing her flat, tight stomach, and licking around her naval.

Finally I pulled the dress past her knees and let it fall to the floor. I ran my hand up her legs, rubbing her inner thigh before looping my thumbs in the band of her sheer black thong and pulling it away. She looked down at me wantingly as I teasingly passed her shaven pussy and kissed behind her knee, kissing and licking up her inner thigh, my lips grazing her pussy again before I kiss behind her other knee and up her thigh.

As I got closer to her waiting pussy her legs locked around my shoulders to keep from teasing her any more. I kissed gently before running my tongue over her lips slowly, over and over. One hand under her lower back, the other climbing up her body, fingertips grazing her skin on the way to her perfect breasts. I pressed a little closer and my tongue began to slip into her hot, wet pussy. I ran my tongue up the length of her pussy and brushed her clit gently, as I did I heard a deep gasp. I smiled and slid my tongue in further, licking slowly at first, going faster and faster with each passing minute. Sucking lightly, my tongue caressed her clit again, another moan.

As I began to focus my attention on her clit, I moaned and moved my hand from her back, to her stomach and traced a line down to her pussy. Slowly, my finger slid in as sucked lightly on her clit. Her breathing quickened as my finger circled her nipple slowly. I took her pebbled nipple between my finger and thumb, playing gently with it.

I nibbled tenderly on her clit. As I did she let out a very quiet scream. I slid another finger into her, sliding them in and out slowly, circling my fingertips slightly. Another moan, her breathing got shallow and quickened again. My other hand slid across her chest and I began to play with her other nip as the movements of my fingers in pussy sped up. I began moaning into her as she moved her hand to the back of my head, forcing it closer. I pushed my fingers in deeper and ran my tongue down her lips then back to her clit.

My free hand left her breast and found her hand. Our fingers interlocked and she squeezed tightly as her moans grew louder. I pushed my hand a littler harder and faster and her moans began to turn into quiet screams. I ran my thumbs up her lips gently. I began rubbing her clit with my thumb while I kissed her legs softly. Her screams grew louder and I felt her pussy grabbing onto my fingers. Smiling I sped up more, finding her spot with my fingertips, I rubbed gently but quickly.

She squeezed my other hand hard and clenched her hand as her fingers ran through my hair. I continued, only going faster, she screamed again, arching her back. Her body bucked wildly and she moaned loudly between screams but I refused to stop. I only stopped when I heard her breath out "I... I can't... take it..." between moans.

Gradually I slowed to a halt. She moved her legs and let me back away. I climbed onto the bed smiling at her as she lay back breathing deeply and smiling at me. I kissed her softly and stood. As her breathing slowed I slid my hands beneath her and lifted her into my arms. She smiled and put her arms around my neck, I kissed her again.

"Where are we going?" She asked breathily.

"I thought we'd take a bath..." I said smiling.

"I already took a bath." She said back grinning.

"I know... but we didn't." I replied. She laughed again and held me tighter. On the way in I grabbed a towel from the rack and dropped on the edge of the tub so she wouldn't have to sit on the cold porcelain. For the second time that night I filled the tub with hot water, again adding bubbles; this time I also added the vanilla bath crystals I found in the back of the shelf.

She breathed deeply and slid into the tub while I slowly stripped. I went around lighting all the candles and turning off the light before climbing into the tub with her. She slid forward and sat between my legs, rubbing her back against my chest playfully. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. I kissed her head softly and she closed her eyes and rested her head on my chest. She was still breathing deeply, her chest was heaving rhythmically.

"I love you." I whispered quietly into her ear as she slept peacefully.

To be continued...

mr_dash
mr_dash
4 Followers