Professor Jacobs is The One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't respond he just grabbed some hair and impaled me on his cock. If I hadn't had my jeans on his seat would've looked like I just poured water all over it. I loved the feel of his hot cock down my throat.

"Oh man. I almost forgot how good you are at that." He moaned. I sucked harder and deeper.

Somewhere between the grunts and light moans, the thrusts, and the firm grip he held on my hair, I got my hand in my jeans and was frantically rubbing myself. I was moaning all over his dick. "That's a good girl. Give my balls a little attention but don't take that mouth off my cock." I was a little sad to have to stop touching myself but I'd much rather please him. Before long he was holding my head down on his cock telling me to swallow. He held my head there for a few more seconds as his cock twitched on my tongue and tickled my tonsils. He hit a pothole causing his cock to lodge itself deeper in my throat. Got to love road head!

I realized we weren't driving and thought we must be at his house now. "Fix your clothes." he said as he zipped up and got out. He walked around to my side, opened my door and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder and walked quickly to his front door, unlocking it. He carried me back to his bedroom and put me down on the bed.

"Alright now baby, it's time for my dessert." He took my heels off, unzipped my jeans, and slid them and my panties down at the same time. I thought to myself, so much for how good those panties look on me! He dove in between my thighs like a mad man and licked up all the juices I had to offer. He was good at this and I do mean good. He started using his fingers to massage my g-spot while he was teasing my clit. It wasn't long at all before I was moaning in orgasm. My hands were in his hair pulling him into me.

He pulled back and licked his lips. I started to calm down and catch my breath. He came up to me and gave me the most passionate kiss I'd ever experienced. I loved tasting myself on his lips and hoped for more in the future. Until then, I let my hand roam down his torso and to his cock. He was stiff again. "You enjoyed that didn't you?" I asked in shock at how fast he got hard again.

"I did indeed." he said with a mischievous grin. He undid a few of the buttons on my top. And pulled it up over my head. Then he pulled of the undershirt, kissed my neck and growled. "Now turn over."

I bit my bottom lip and turned over. He made me feel so small as he towered over my body. He unclasped my bra and slid his hands under the strap slowly almost just to caress my back and shoulders there. He brought his hands to the front of my body, gripping each breast as he slowly freed them of there confines. He ran his big hand up my spine and to my neck stopping at the base of my hair line. He grabbed a handful at the root and tilted my head to the side. He growled in my ear "Are you ready for more?"

"Yessss." I hissed back as he entered me slow and deep. He stretched me perfectly and stopped when he was all the way in pressing right up against my button. Still, holding on to my hair he continued the slow, deep strokes and before I knew it, I was writhing in ecstasy, clutching his pillows, covers, anything I could get my hands on.

"I love this." I gasped between thrusts. It was the perfect balance between him being in control and us still being passionate with each other. He didn't have to beat me to be in control he just used the tone he knew my body would respond to. He growled in my ear again sending sparks down my spine. It was like every touch, every thrust was magnified and felt ten times stronger, ten times better.

He sat up on his knees and began kneading my ass cheeks. He'd pull them apart, push on them, mash them together, and over again. He put his big hands right at the base off my ass cheeks where they meet the back of my thighs and pulled the skin out with his thumbs, opening me up more. His thrusts became more aggressive and I screamed in orgasm. This man definitely knew what he was doing. He was getting so deep in me. Banging up against my g-spot with every stroke. It was amazing!

He slowed down a bit and eventually pulled out completely. I knew his cock was covered in my juices and imagined him making me clean it off. Just the thought made me tingle. He put a hand on each of my hips and pulled me up into a doggy-style position. Then he went back in as far has he could and stayed there. "You're amazing. You're body looks perfect like this. My cock buried balls deep in your little pussy..." He then put his right hand in between my shoulder blades and pushed down so I'd have my head on the bed but ass still up. "...ass up in the air on display for me. This is the perfect view." He ran his hand down the center of my back. And his cock twitched as he just stayed there looking at me from behind.

I could hear the lust in his voice. I took a deep breath just making a memory of this moment, feeling this peace. Being here with him, his cock buried in me, in his house, in his bed. It was all so perfect to me. And then, almost as to shock me out of my serenity, he smacked my right ass cheek so hard I jumped up and let out a scream. " Head back down!" he smacked me again, this time on the left cheek. I put me head back down. Left cheek pressed up against his black covers. There he was, I thought. There was dominant Professor Jacobs. Heat rushed over my body, and I started to pant. My pussy flooded and my arousal dripped down my thighs.

He begin using his thumb to put pressure up against my other hole. My eyes got wide. I had no idea what he was going to do with it. Would he just suck me there? Would he just tease me a little? My body tensed. I'd only ever tried anal once before. Neither of us knew what we were doing and we didn't use any lube with the exception of my juices on his cock. After I few strokes I had him take it out and never tried again.

"Have you had your ass fucked before, slut?" Not that he cared. He would fuck my ass regardless, I am sure.

"No, sir, not really. I've let someone try before but I couldn't take it." He probably sensed my nervousness.

"Before you leave my house I will have your ass. I w ill go slow but I will have your ass. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." I took a deep breath. At least he wasn't doing it at the very second. Technically, if I just never left his house, I might not have to. Of course, not ever leaving his house in unrealistic and even then he'd probably still fuck my ass. These thoughts ran through my head as he played with my asshole, cock still buried in my pussy. His cock twitched here and there as he played with my hole causing me to tighten around it. I felt like a toy to him. He seemed so intrigued with my ass. I'd willingly give myself to him out of desire to keep him pleased with me. I'm know it was the compassionate side that wanted to go slow with me. The side that he left back at the restaurant.

I could feel his cock getting even harder, which I thought was impossible. I was truly amazed at how much he wanted to fuck me there. I almost think it was a necessity to him. It seemed like forever that he played there, fingering my hole and pulling my cheeks apart. Meanwhile, I'm under him yearning for him to at least give me a few short strokes. I knew for sure his bed was soaked.

After that short lifetime passed, he pulled out again, flipped me over. He brought his head in towards my chest, lightly biting at it. He made his way down to my nipples and with his left hand holding myself up over me on the bed, he used his right to tug and twist my left nipple. I arched my back and moaned. It brought me only pleasure and he knew that. He dipped his head down to bit my right nipple pulling it up off my chest. I became a little more audible. Not quite a scream but louder than a moan. He was loving teasing me knowing this would only make me want him more.

I hadn't even noticed he was shifting himself so he could slip back in my pussy. It was so slick with all my juices flowing everywhere. I could feel them sliding down between my ass cheeks. He put a hand in each of mine, intertwining our fingers, and slowly pulled them above my head. Taking his hands out of mine, he clasped both my hands together and held them there with only one of his strong hands. He brought his right hand down and slapped my left tit causing me to moan in delight. Then he moved his hand up towards my neck; with his thumb to the right side of my neck and his other four fingers wrapped around the left side of my neck, he lightly gripped it. He brought his face to mine and kissed me with so much force and so much passion. I kissed back moaning on his lips. My breathing heavy with desire for him.

"You're my slut. Only my slut. Do hear that? MY slut." I moaned at his words, my poor little pussy still yearning for him. I nodded my head as best I could with his hand around my neck , and let out a tiny whimper.

He went back to that spot at the base of my neck and grabbed a hand full of my hair from the root, yanking it back. With me in this position, arms pinned to his bed and above my head, head tilted back, he latched on to my neck. I breathed heavily and moaned not only at the sensation but at the thought of how I must look.

"Spread your legs out as wide as possible." I loved spreading my legs out like this. Pussy on display, exposed to anyone around. He lifted his lower body up a little and aimed his cock at my opening. He didn't need any hands. He was impossibly hard and I was so wet from all his teasing. I thrust in and didn't stop. He immediately started to pound me. With my legs spread like they were he had an all access pass to my body and used to full capacity.

"oh....my...god!!! so good.. so good.. so good.." I just keep repeating this over and over again as he was pounding into me relentlessly. Over and over again hitting my spot causing a non stop orgasm on my end. My legs shook uncontrollably. He used his tongue to flick my nipples, occasionally biting them. He was turning me on in so many ways. Teasing my nipples, holding me in this position, and the occasional growl in my ear. I wasn't sure I could take much more. My body was giving all it could give. I thought, between screams and moans, that he'd drain me of all fluids. I'd probably never cum, never self lubricate again. He was destroying me for sure.

"Aaaahhh, you're such a little slut. Your little cunt is so wet for your teacher, whore. You love fucking you professor don't you you little bitch." This was more of a statement rather than a question but I still whimpered and breathlessly responded with "Yes, professor Jacobs..... your cock feels so....so amazing!"

"You're such a little cock hungry whore. Letting anyone fuck your little holes. How bad do you want my cum? Hmm? Want it down your hot little slut throat?"

I screamed uncontrollably, my orgasm taking over me. "Yes professor Jacobs! Yes! Please! I need your cum in my throat!! Please can I have it? Please?! Can I please have your cock in my throat? Please fuck my throat professor Jacobs!!" I would've said anything and everything possible to have his cum. I was such a slave to him and the cum he produced. Such a tasty, creamy, white substance it was.

He pulled out abruptly and I whimpered. I knew he'd have to stop fucking my pussy to throat fuck me but I really missed his cock in my pussy. He told me to turn my body so that my head would hang over the edge of his bed. This excited me so much. Not only do I love being throat fucked but I love it in this position. Especially if he has me spread my legs like before, showing myself to him completely.

"Open your throat for me." he said with a firm grip around my neck. I almost came just from his words. I opened my mouth and he slid all the way in to the back, resting there savoring this moment. As he fucked my throat he leaned over and told me to spread my legs so he could have another taste. I did, of course, and he latched on once more, tucking his elbows up under the back of my knees to hold me open. I was moaning with his cock lodged in my throat. He wasn't really fucking my throat much just kind of holding himself there enjoying the feel of my hot wet throat and the vibrations of my moans. Soon enough his handy-work caused another shuttering orgasm for me. After that one, he was ready and stood all the way up to get his cock as deep as he could. I wished someone else could be fucking my pussy as he did this. That would be heaven. His heavy balls swayed back and forth hitting my forehead here and there. I loved this. He mauled my tits and pounded away at my throat vigorously until he shot his third load of the day in me.

I gulped shot after shot down. Savoring this moment with him buried deep in my throat. Taking note of the taste and smell of my pussy on him mixed with his cum, his breathing, his hands on my tits, the position I was in. Just making the perfect memory of us, certain that there would be more, but reveling in this one for now. He stayed with his cock in my mouth for a few moments, allowing himself the time to calm down and his cock it's time to shrink back down.

He collapsed on his bed to my left. He found his breath and sat up to pull me up to him, laying me down with my back to his chest. I was so content there with him. Slightly sad that the night was ending for us. Pleasured no doubt, but still wanting his cock. My body probably wouldn't have been able to go for much longer anyhow but somewhere inside is till wanted more of him. I fell asleep content with the fact there would be more time later and wondering what more was in store for me with him.

The next morning I woke up to Professor Jacobs slowly rubbing his hard cock up against my ass cheeks. I smiled, stretched and turn around to face him. "Good morning to you both!" I said with a giggle. I was excited to see him ready to go first thing in the morning.

"Good morning babe." He kissed my forehead. "We've been waiting for you to wake up and join us. We both need a little attention from you. Do you want to go shower?"

I nodded with excitement. Remembering all the times alone in my own shower I fantasied about him being there with me. He got up off the bed and stood there watching me rise up out of his bed. "I never thought I'd see the day such a sexy girl would be getting out of bed to go shower with me. I certainly never thought it'd be you, my student. This is so hot . You're so hot. And you were so great last night. You felt so good. Thank you."

I blushed and looked down at the floor. "Ryan, there's no need to thank me. If anything I should be thanking you. You took me out for a beautiful night and provided so much pleasure. Really, you're the one who's amazing. I don't even think you know how long I've wanted this. I'd stay up at night thinking of you. I never thought I'd be acting those fantasies out. You've exceeded them though."

I stood up, pushed up on my tippy toes and gave him a light little kiss. "hey can you just give me a sec? I need to grab my toothbrush."

He looked at me a little weird, "um sure sweetie....you brought a toothbrush?"

When he said it it just sounded creepy. "yes, I bring one everywhere. To work, to lunch, everywhere. You never know who you'll see or what you're guna eat and you don't want breakfast, lunch, or dinner being all the people around you remember. So yes! I brought a toothbrush, ok. Don't judge me!" we both just about died laughing but he said ok and to meet him in the shower when I was done.

I grabbed my toothbrush and went into the kitchen to get some juice. I stood there drinking my juice trying to reassure myself I wasn't dreaming. This was real. We were here, together, enjoying each other fully. I smiled to myself and skipped to his bathroom. I brushed my teeth and slipped in the shower behind him.

"Miss me?" I smiled.

"Yes!" His face expressed so much joy. It was nice to know he was as content with me as I was with him. He turned his back to the shower head and turned to face me, then wrapped his arms around my body and kissed me. I felt like we were floating together, lost in each other. I was high on him and no one could take away that feeling. We could have stayed that way for a lifetime. It actually almost felt that way as time seemed to stand still when we were together.

He turned me around so that my back was to him. His big hands came to the front of my body, slowly rubbing the skin of my abdomen. His palms were flat up against my skin and he rested his chin on my right shoulder. "You're body feels so good up against mine. I almost didn't want to wake up and get out of bed out of fear of you leaving." He embraced me tightly. I could tell he was sincere. His embrace showed he didn't want me to go anywhere. Not that I would anyway.

"Mmmm, well I didn't want last night to end honestly, but then we wouldn't be here now would we?" I turned back around to face him bringing my hands to his strong face. For the first time really looking into his hazel eyes and his brown scruffy facial hair. He looked back into my eyes almost reaching into my soul through them. I bit my bottom lip. His stare made me blush. It gave me that feeling you get when you're embarrassed and you feel naked in a crowd, completely vulnerable to the people around you. I was obviously naked but still felt as though there was something shielding me from him and when he looked into my eyes he took the shield away.

I looked down at our two bodies molded together. He put his right index finger right up under my chin and lifted my face up to his, bringing me in for another one of those mind blowing kisses. I slowly wrapped both arms around his neck and felt him move his hands down by my hips. He kept letting them travel down closer to my thighs eventually resulting in his picking me up by my thighs and turning so that my back was up against the shower wall, his lips never leaving mine.

Slowly he began running his hands back and forth the length of my thighs sending little tingly sensations through my body. I couldn't take it anymore. "Will you make love to me please?"

"I thought you'd never ask." He breathed into my neck, lifting my body so he could get hold of his thick cock and line it up with me. He slowly pushed himself in. I felt like it had been ages since I'd felt him inside me. I let out a breathless moan and hugged him tighter. He thrust into me slow and deep over and over. He'd make a trail of little kisses from my neck, to my collar, bone, down to be chest, and back up, and over again. As much as I loved last night, the feeling he was giving me now was indescribable.

He'd grip my ass in both his hands slowly picking up the pace making faster, shorter strokes. I'd almost always orgasm on the faster strokes. The stimulation was overwhelming my body. Then, he'd slow back down giving me slow deep thrusts. No other guy in my entire life had ever made me feel the way he made me feel in the past 24 hours. I adored him for his ability to do so much to my body, cause it so many emotions and sensations without much effort at all.

He started to get to a faster rhythm and kind of stopped with those slower strokes from before. Pretty soon, his breathing quickened noticeably. "Are you guna cum for me babe?" I asked him sensing that he was close. "uh huh." he grunted back at me.

"Mmmm this feels so good babe. I want you to fill me up ok? Fill my little pussy with all your cum. Just empty yourself right into me." and then he did. He squeezed my ass tighter than he had since we started and he let loose in me. I love the feeling of a cock twitching inside me. Shooting a forceful load in my body. Thank sweet baby Jesus for birth control, huh!? He had a few last, slow strokes in as most guys do during orgasm. Then he just stood there holding me, kissing me.

Slowly he put me back down on the floor of the shower but not letting my body out of his arms. We stood there like that for a little bit, kissing and caressing each others bodies in post orgasmic bliss. Eventually, we agreed we couldn't stay in the shower forever. So we decided to washed each other and then toweled each other off.