Professor Pam & Mr. Roberts Ch. 01

Story Info
First sign that she's interested in student.
2.7k words
4.24
24.4k
4
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers

Chapter 1: Dinner and Something More?

She called on me, as I was daydreaming of her. Slightly embarrassed, I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"Please repeat the question, Professor Green?"

"Mr. Roberts, see me in my office at 3 this afternoon."

I shifted again and lowered my head and stared at my feet.

"Yes, Professor Green."

I was in my final year at State University, in the biology auditorium. I am a grad student completing my masters of science degree, in hopes of going to med school. My professor was also my advisor. After meeting with her over the last three years, I avoided attending any of her lecture classes. She was a bitch, prim and proper, with a no nonsense approach to teaching. She never showed any interest in me other than me furthering my education.

I had avoided her classes for several reasons. She was the Dean of the department and always taught the most difficult subjects. Those subjects and her mono toned personality bored the hell out of the most responsible students, which I was not. I had a decent grade point average at 3.2, but since I was in my final semester, I was slacking off. She had warned me to keep up with my studies time and time again, I didn't listen. I continued to party and it was beginning to show.

Another reason I avoided her classes was I had a huge crush on her. She always wore a blazer, sometimes with pants, other times over her straight laced dresses. She also always wore her long hair in a tight bun. She once wore a skirt with a loose blouse and her red hair down. I once asked her why she didn't wear anything like that again.

She simply replied 'With all the cat calls and whistles that she had received that day, that as a dean, she was expected to maintain a certain level of respectability and "those type of outfits" prohibited her achieving that.'

That day is etched forever in my mind. Her makeup that day accented her facial features. She pored it on thick that morning. She wore a silky burgundy blouse with the first two buttons undone. Her cleavage and her burgundy lace bra was barely visible. Her skirt was black and knee length. She completed the outfit with sheer black stockings and black ankle boots. It was then and there I decided I had to have her, but I was too afraid of the bitch to ever act on my feelings.

Now, less then three weeks from graduating, I am sitting in her office. She enters.

"Thank you for keeping your appointment and being on time, Mr. Roberts."

"Professor, I am sorry for daydreaming in class. . ."

"Quiet, Mr. Roberts. I asked you here for two reasons. You need to stop whatever you are doing or as your advisor, I will be forced to adjust your curriculum and you will not graduate on time."

"PROFESSOR, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! I have worked too hard for this."

"Yes I can, and yes I will. Good day Mr. Roberts."

Once again, I lowered my head and stared at my feet. I turned away from the professor's desk and headed for the door. As I reached for the handle, it came to mind. Quickly I turned around.

"Professor, what was the other reason you wanted to see me?"

"Remember you asked me about my state of dress that one day at the beginning of the semester?"

"Yes, Professor. I vividly remember it. Why?"

"If you do remember so vividly, what was I wearing?"

I proceeded to choke and stutter out the description of her attire that day. Once completed, she arose from her desk with a post-it in her hand. She strolled towards me, as I shuffled my weight back and forth from on leg to the other.

"Since you did describe it so well, tell me what did you thought of it?"

"Excuse me, Professor Green. I can not tell you what I thought. I am too embarrassed to admit it."

"Go ahead, Mr. Roberts. If you do, I promise not to make you blush at your remarks.", she whispered seductively.

"I thought you looked deliciously sexy Professor Green."

"Is that so?"

I looked into her eyes and I saw something I hadn't seen before. She continued to walk over to where I was standing. Her eyes never left mine as she approached. She handed me the post-it. As she was about to touch me, she reached past my torso and grabbed the door handle. She turned the knob, and opened the door.

"Don't be late. Good Day Mr. Roberts."

I turned and walked out. She slammed the door behind me. I was stunned. I didn't know what to think about what just happen. I raised my hand and read the post-it. If I was stunned before, I was shocked now. As I read it, I felt my manhood begin to rise. It simply read. . .

"Mr. Roberts, this is top secret, you are to report to my house promptly at 8. Be dressed appropriately for dinner. PS. If you are reading this, than your remarks have excited me enough to lower my defenses and invite you."

I walked in a daze to my car. As I drove to my apartment, I was in a fog. I couldn't believe what had taken place. I remembered turning the key in the lock to my door, but I don't remember entering. I flopped in my favorite easy chair. I glared at the post-it. My roommate came home and looked at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Steve asked.

"Nothing, man. Just tired.", I answered.

"You look like you have seen a ghost or haven't slept for three days."

"Nah, man. You know me. I am like that bunny on those damn commercials. I keep going, and going and going."

"I know, that's why I am asking. Are you alright?"

"I'm cool, man. I just need a shower before I go out for my date tonight."

"You're going out tonight. You look like you're ready for bed."

"I am ready for bed, just not to sleep."

"You are a sick perverted bastard, you know that? Didn't I hear you last night with that kinky bitch from the corner bar? Don't you ever get enough?"

"Well, you heard it first here. If this date turns out like I expect then my hoeing days are over."

"Yeah, I heard that before. What's that in your hand."

"Nothing."

I jumped up and stuffed the post-it with the address in my jeans pocket. I looked at my watch, 4:30. I had 3 ½ hours to get ready. I went to my room. After twenty minutes of looking through my wardrobe, I grabbed my credit card and headed out the door. I ended up at "The Mens Store". I purchased a grey pin striped suit. I also bought a blue suit that matched the stripes from the first one. I completed my spending spree with three dress shirts, three polo shirt's and two sweaters. Everything, I purchased matched one another. I could wear several combinations. I rushed back to my apartment.

I showered and got dressed. I splashed Endrive cologne on. At seven o'clock, I stepped into my living room, wearing my new pin striped pants with the blue dress shirt, covered by the grey and blue sweater. I grabbed my leather jacket and headed for the door, when Steve and some of his friends stopped me.

"Where you headed dressed like that?"

"I told you I had a date tonight."

"Yeah, but you don't dress like that for dates."

"I do believe, I told you that this may be the one for me."

"Really, who is she?, Where you going?"

"Can't say."

Just then I remembered. I ran to my room and grabbed my jeans and searched the pockets for the post-it. I read it again and still I couldn't believe what I was reading. I walked out of the apartment.

The professor lived about 30 minutes away. I tuned in to my favorite jazz station. I tried to relax. I was so nervous, anxious and excited all at the same time. I got to her house about 15 minutes early. I then drove away and found a nearby liquor store. I bought two bottles of wine, one red, one white, and a bottle of champagne. I then stopped at a grocery store and got some orange juice. I was thinking, one the wines for dinner depending on what she served. The champagne and orange juice to drink with breakfast.

I knocked on her door promptly at eight o'clock. She opened the door slowly. This only heightens my arousal.

"Come in, Mr. Roberts."

"Thank you, Professor."

"You can call me, Pam and if it is okay with you, I will call you Charles."

"Professor. . .I mean...Pam, my friends call me Chick. Since we will be spending the evening together and having breakfast in the morning, I assume we will become fast friends."

"Hmmm, Chick, I never said you were spending the night with me. I just wanted to cook dinner and spend an evening with a gentleman, if that is what you are expecting then you can leave now."

"Excuse me, Pam. I didn't mean to assume. It is just you are so sexy and beautiful."

She blushed at my compliments.

I was deflated. She closed the door behind me. Her bitchy attitude was in place. She thanked me for the wine and the makings for mimosas. As she walked ahead of me, I watched her hips sway under her skirt. It was then I realized she was wearing "the outfit".

Two long tapered candles were lit in the dining room. It was the only light in the room. She sat me down. Two places were set elegantly.

"Open the wine, let it breathe. I will return shortly."

With that she left the room. She returned with a glass bowl filled with a caesar's salad. She served the salad. I quickly rose to my feet and held her chair for her as she sat down.

"Thank you, I knew you were a gentleman."

"Your welcome and I am only a gentleman when I have to be."

She laughed at my comment. She didn't notice the sarcasm in my statement or so I thought.

"No need to be a smart ass, Chick"

She caught me off guard, cussing at me. I never thought she used such language.

"I'm sorry. You lead me to believe that this night was going somewhere."

"Maybe it will. Maybe it won't. But don't expect it and don't rule it out either."

She took our salad bowls and retreated to the kitchen. I poured the wine and she brought two small plates for us. Shrimp salad with asparagus tips. Like the salad, it was delicious. The cold salad and the warm tips contrasted nicely.

The next course was soup. I didn't recognize the flavor but I ate it the same. It was some type of fish stew.

"Pam, what kind of soup is this?"

"Bouillabaisse, ever have it before?"

"Nah. I am sure you remember when you were in school, my diet consists of the cafeteria food, McDonald's or Pizza Hut if I have the money."

Again she laughed at my banter.

"You are very humorous, Chick."

I began to relax and before long I found myself enjoying her company and conversation.

Great food and great wine. I looked at her differently now. She was a person, not the unfeeling robot bitch I thought she was. I don't know if it was the wine or not, but I was beginning to relax and get horny for her. As we cleared the table together, I brushed against her ass. My manhood began to rise. I was scared to death. What if she feels it?

She did. She pushed back against me and moaned. I followed her to the kitchen, without her noticing.

"Get out of here. You're not suppose to see this."

"See what?"

"I didn't want you see."

She started to cry.

"Why are you crying?"

"Well, it doesn't matter now anyway."

I looked over her shoulder, as I pulled her close to hug her. On her kitchen table, there where several bags. I could barely read the print. Chef Raul's House of Seafood. She had bought our dinner and didn't make it herself. She wanted to impress me???

I whispered in her ear, "Don't worry about it, Pam. I am enjoying this evening. You are not 'the tough as nails bitch' you would like everyone to believe."

As she pulled slightly away from me, she looked me in my eye, without hesitation she came forward and kissed me lightly. It was warm and sensuous. She parted her lips and began to lick my mouth. I opened my lips to accept her tongue. We stayed like that, locked together in an embrace. When we broke our seal, I look in her eyes and saw a slight lust for me. We continued to pull away from one another, not saying a word. We went to the dining room and gathered up the rest of the dishes.

Once cleared, she created a sundae for dessert. She looked so sexy to me as she scooped the ice cream. Five circular's globes alternating vanilla and chocolate. She went to her refrigerator, retrieved butterscotch, caramel syrup, whipped cream and cherries. Once she had completed her creation, she turned to me and licked her fingers clean of the syrup and whipped cream, that had been left there. She led me back to the dining room.

"Get the other bottle of wine, handsome. And follow me."

I got the white wine and the cork screw and followed her. She went to a locked door. She handed me the sundae and reached in to that lacy bra of hers and produced a key. She unlocked and opened the door, she took back the sundae and smiled seductively at me.

We descended into a dark basement. At the bottom of the stairs, she hit a switch. The room lit up in many shades of red. Against the wall, there was a multi-colored sofa. I looked around at the room. It was a full finished basement, complete with a wet bar in the corner. A big screen television was across from the sofa. A stereo was in the wall. A computer was on the desk in the corner. It was beautifully decorated room. We sat on the sofa and we fed one other dessert. She flicked a remote and the TV came on. Another click and the DVD player started to spin.

"My ex-husband finished this room. That's why it's decorated so masculine. He called it his dawg pound. Whenever we fought, he hid in here from me. I got the house in the divorce three months ago."

She was non-stop. In between spoonfuls of ice cream, she told me everything, from her husband cheating on her, to how scared she was that she wouldn't find another man to satisfy her like he did. That made we wonder.

"How did he satisfy you?"

"I cannot tell you, you will have to figure that out on your own."

I kissed her.

"What movies would you like to watch?"

"What do you have?"

"Look over there in that cabinet and pick out five."

"Why so many?"

"The DVD player holds that many."

I choose carefully. First, some slap stick humor, "Malibu's Most Wanted", then "As Good As It Gets", "Ghost", "Spider man", and last but not least "Titanic".

I handed them to her. She smiled slyly as she loaded up the DVD player. All throughout the movies, we caressed one another. After the second one ended she went upstairs and returned with a bowl of popcorn.

During Spider man, she fell asleep in my arms. I fell asleep before the damn iceberg hit.

I welcome any and all comments good or bad from anyone, because even a genius can learn from and idiot. I am not a genius and you are not an idiot. Enjoy

DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers