Professor Tom Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot for the Professor!
1.5k words
4.16
33.5k
5
1

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom Smith came to attention the third time the student cleared his throat. Kevin had been trying to get the professor's attention for a few minutes, but the professor had been lost deep in thought.

He had been a professor in the paralegal program for six years. As he liked to tell people, he was a civil litigation attorney by day and a professor at night. His day job paid the bills, but teaching was his passion.

He loved the rush he got from teaching. He enjoyed seeing the light "switch on", so to speak. It made it all worthwhile when a student finally grasped a difficult concept or finally understood what he was trying to teach them.

Kevin whispered, "Mr. Smith? Excuse me, Mr. Smith, can I go now? I'm done with my final."

He looked up and said, "Sorry Kevin. Yes, that's it, we're done. I'll send your final grade via email within two weeks."

"Thanks professor. I'll see you around."

He glanced up at the clock and saw that it was 7:40 p.m. Class normally got out at 9:30, but it seemed as if he would be done by 8:30 tonight. There were only a few students left taking the final. He looked around, but stopped when his glance landed on Suzy.

Suzy was a bright, articulate and motivated student. He remembered when she first walked in to his Introduction to Paralegal Studies class in the spring. He mistakenly thought she was another dumb co-ed who's goal in life was to, "Like, uumm, like go to law school one day" as they all liked to say.

God almighty if he heard that one more time he would puke. It seemed as if all these girls thought going to law school was like getting their hair done. He occasionally got a bright student, which made teaching worthwhile, and made putting up with the dumb ones tolerable.

He'd thought she was just an airhead when he first laid eyes on her because she looked like a lingerie model. She was tall, at least a couple of inches taller than him. Had long straight light brown hair that skimmed the top of her ass. She always dressed meticulously, and he couldn't remember her ever not looking gorgeous.

He was 37 and figured she was the same age he was. He'd learned they both had completed undergraduate degrees at the same university, just a couple of years apart.

Tom was a happily married man. It was actually a true statement and not just a line he repeated in an attempt to keep lascivious thoughts at bay.

"I'm a happily married man. I'm a happily married man.", was his mantra.

It had worked well enough all these years, because it was true. He loved his wife and was blessed with having married a gorgeous woman who still was a knockout even after having two children. He enjoyed being married and had never strayed. The thought had never really crossed his mind.

It had been easy enough to temper his mind the first time around. She had taken his Introductory class in the spring, but then signed up for his summer Contracts class.

He had actually felt relief when the introductory class had ended. He was glad he would no longer have to see her on a weekly basis.

When the class had ended the thought to himself, "That's the end of that. No more temptation island!"

When he walked into his summer Contracts class his heart almost stopped when he saw her sitting in the first row, looking up brightly at him.

"Hi Professor Tom" she'd quipped.

No one else called him "professor". He always told his students he was their "instructor" and informed them they should address him as Tom or Mr. Smith, if they insisted. She continued to call him professor even though he attempted to correct her a few times. He gave up when she ignored his third correction. He actually enjoyed hearing her say "Professor Tom".

At first he tried not to think of Suzy in that manner, as a "piece of ass" to be blunt, but he found it was ridiculous to pretend she wasn't gorgeous. Her long luscious legs, her firm round heavy breasts, and her round full ass were always a welcome sight.

In all his years teaching he had never thought of any of his female students as...... well, as women. To him it seemed as if all his female students were flighty creatures who one day woke up and decided they might give the legal world a whirl. To be sure there had been a few knockouts in years past, but nothing that he lost sleep over.

He blushed when he realized he was staring at her. Luckily she was engrossed in her final and didn't notice. He was relieved he was sitting at his desk. He would have failed miserably at hiding the erection that was quickly forming.

Quite frankly he couldn't believe the thoughts he'd had about her recently. He never knew he had it in him. He had always thought of himself as a good man who respected women. Well, that hadn't changed, but God almighty he couldn't help wishing he could grab her ass and fondle her breasts. He blushed once again and quickly looked down at the pile of tests in front of him.

"What in God's name am I thinking?"

He began reading Kevin's answers on the final. He was relieved to find that his erection immediately began to temper. He was glad he wasn't a hormonal teen, but a grown man who could control his body. At least that's what he told himself.

"Well, Kevin will be doing very well on the final." After a few minutes he glanced up. Suzy was chewing on her pencil looking intently at him. She grinned at him when she realized he was looking at her. She brought her eyes down at her paper and continued scribbling away.

He had been pleasantly surprised she turned out to be such a dedicated and talented student. She took initiative and was never afraid to ask questions or to argue her point of view. She also had a wicked sense of humor.

He smiled when he thought of the latest email she'd sent him. She would send him long goofy emails on a weekly basis. The first time he got one he almost pissed his pants he laughed so hard. They were a breath of fresh air from the stodgy formal legal crap he read all day long.

She would talk about her hair, her makeup and her shoes. The girl loved shoes. Her emails were like pinballs, quickly shooting from one point to the next. He didn't know why, but she'd latched on to him. She had been emailing him for a few months. She loved teasing him about being an attorney, and about looking like "Johnny Depp" as she loved to point out.

He didn't mind getting her emails, but lately they had taken on an edge. At least he thought they had. He wasn't quite sure. A few weeks ago she had asked him if he wanted to have lunch. He told her that he had to pass up on the offer as he didn't want even a hint of impropriety to arise. He took the student/professor relationship very seriously.

The following week during class he noticed she wouldn't even look him in the eye. She was unusually quiet and didn't stay to chat with him after class.

Two weeks later he realized he hadn't heard a word from her. He called her to ask her what was wrong. He was able to get her to admit she had been hurt when her offer of "friendship", as she called it, had been rejected. She told him she wasn't a "ho" who was after him and had only wanted to eat lunch with him. He told her he would never use that kind of language to describe a woman and apologized for the "rejection". He told her that he would be happy to have lunch with her as soon as the Contracts class had ended.

They had worked out the misunderstanding and she quickly resumed sending him emails once again.

He noticed Suzy got up from her desk. She walked to his desk, placed her final face down on the desk, smiled and quickly turned around and left the room. He found it strange she hadn't even said goodbye.

He turned the exam over and noticed the yellow post-it note on the cover page. It said:

"If you are interested, just ask me."

He blushed furiously. He was confused. He didn't know what to think.

He thought back to the message she had left on the final exam for the first class she had taken with him. On that final she had written, "For a good time call (XXX) NOT-EVEN." He had actually roared with laughter when read her note. This latest message left him puzzled.