Professor Tom Ch. 03

Story Info
He broke out in a cold sweat...
1.1k words
4.59
17.6k
00

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom Smith was startled when he heard a young voice say, "You really didn't think I would leave without saying goodbye, did you?"

He almost tripped when he spun around to see where the voice was coming from. He had just about opened his car door when the voice startled him. He saw Suzy walking towards him.

He smiled and said, "My, you startled me! What are you doing out here? Do you park your car out in this lot too?"

"Are you kidding me? I don't think you can park any farther away from class if you tried, professor."

He laughed. "I enjoy the long walk out to my car. It gives me a few minutes of solitude and reflection. So, if you don't park your car out here, what are you doing here?"

"Like I said professor, I'm here to say goodbye."

He chuckled softly. "Oh Suzy, quit being dramatic. You know darn well I'm not going to stop talking to you just because you're no longer in my class. I was actually planning on calling in a few days so we can go out to lunch just like I promised we would."

She laughed and said, "To tell you the truth, for some reason I just didn't think you would call, so I thought I would thank you while I could."

He said nothing, and continued to stare at her.

She nervously stammered, "I really do appreciate all that you've done for me. That was a great letter of recommendation that you gave me. I also thank you for all of the advice you've given me professor."

He smiled and said, "All in a days work. That's what I'm supposed to do."

They awkwardly stood looking at each other, a breeze in the quiet night air made her shiver.

No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't help but see how beautiful she was. She was curvy and soft in all the right places. She was wearing a dress that hugged her big breasts and small waist.

Her hips and ass were oh so appealing. It made him want to put his hands on her ass and bring her up tight to his groin. He could imagine her long legs wrapped around his waist, his hands cupping her ass tightly, her slowly bucking and rubbing up against him.

Oh and the gorgeous sweet face that topped it all off made him weak. Her big brown doe eyes would soften any man's heart. He would often catch himself just staring at her full pink luscious lips when she would talk.

God, she made him feel so weak. Well, it made him weak in the knees, but hard in other areas.

He nervously cleared his throat and said, "Well, thanks for your kind words. I really should be going now. I'll see you around."

He fumbled with his keys and briefcase as he tried to open the car door. He had to get into his car before he had to resort to placing his briefcase in front of his groin, just like some horny teenager with his notebook.

His hands shook and he dropped his keys. He swore under his breath, "I swear...I still have to go back to the office..."

Suzy said, "Did you say you're going back to your office? Why are you going back? Cant it wait until tomorrow professor?"

"Oh....never mind. It's really nothing important. I just forgot some material I need to review before tomorrow's court hearing."

"Do you need help? You know I would love to help you out on anything that has to do with court. I need all the experience I can get."

She would often pepper him with questions about everything that had to do with the law. She had no experience working in a law firm so she constantly asked him about everything he did, and why, and where and when. She tried to get as much information out of him as she could.

She was like a dry sponge that was dropped into a bucket of cool water. She just thrived on absorbing all the information she could get her hands on.

"No, no Suzy. I'm quite alright on my own. However, I do thank you for the offer...."

He could see the flicker of hurt come across her face.

"Oh. Okay. Well, I guess that was silly of me to offer. You really wouldn't need help from me, would you?"

"No, that's not it. I just need to review my opening statement. I can manage it on my own."

"Well, I better let you go then. Hope it all works out for you tomorrow morning."

"Goodnight, Suzy."

"Goodnight professor."

She turned and began to walk down the trail that led back to the classroom. He continued to watch her until she went out of view behind big oak trees.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He thought to himself.

He could only imagine what he might have been tempted to do if he had gotten her back to his office.

The thought of her alone in his office with him made his brow bead up with sweat. If she only knew what kind of fantasies he had about her that involved his office.

They usually involved her being naked on her knees on the floor of his office with him kneeling behind her, her lovely ass spread out in front of him.

Or another favorite was her spread out on his desk, her legs wide open, her long hair spread out like a fan covering his desk, her big brown eyes staring up at him, her lips parted waiting for him to enter her..... "Oh sweet Jesus. How the fuck am I going to get out of this one?"

He knew he couldn't just drop her. He actually felt a weird sort of attachment to her. He really enjoyed her chatter, her questions, her love and enthusiasm for the law.

It reminded him of how excited he had been when he began law school. He couldn't get enough of it.

He also remembered how hard it had been. It seemed as if no one was willing to help each other out. As if helping someone would give them the edge.

Law school was cut throat and only the strong survived. Asking for help was a sign of weakness.

He swore to himself he would take the opportunity to mentor someone one day. It was part of the reason he chose teaching. Suzy was obviously someone whom he could help.

"So why does she have to be so damn attractive?" he thought to himself.

He knew he would break her heart if he just stopped talking to her. He couldn't just pretend like he hadn't spent the last few months spending more and more time discussing everything under the sun with her.

He also didn't want to keep tempting fate. He broke out in a cold sweat every time he thought about her.

"How did I get myself into this mess?" he wondered...