Professor Tom Ch. 05

Story Info
It's what she wanted, isn't it?!
1.9k words
4.38
17.4k
0
3

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy sat quietly in her office, the phone still in her hand. She could hear the dial tone and then the annoying high pitch tone one hears when a phone is left off the hook.

Stunned didn't quite begin to cover exactly what she was feeling. She looked out the window and swallowed hard. She could feel the sting of tears forming in her eyes. She swallowed and gulped, swallowed and gulped, over and over, like a fish out of water.

Most of all she felt embarrassed, so embarrassed that she had placed herself in a situation in which she was so poorly thought of.

She recalled what he'd said....."Maybe I'll let you have her when I'm done...."

"Oh Jesus, how embarrassing."

She was mortified. She dropped her head in her hands and began to cry softly. Not only did Tom think of her as a piece of ass, but his partner and best friend was in on the joke too.

A little voice in her head screamed out, "Well what the fuck did you expect?! Isn't it what you wanted?!"

She had to admit she had been playing with fire. She knew she had been pushing the envelop, but figured Tom was "interested" as he never complained or told her to "lay off", so to speak. She knew lately she had been quite bold in making it clear that she wanted him.

She was in such conflict and turmoil. One minute she lusted after him like there was no tomorrow, the next she would gather her resolve and tell herself that she really only wanted him as a friend and mentor.

She was torn and often didn't know what to feel or think. She felt insane with lust, with hope, with disgust and with sorrow.

"Well it's too late now." she thought to herself. "I pushed him into thinking of me as a piece of ass. How am I ever going to face him? How am I ever going to be able to speak to him again?"

She cried even harder when she realized she'd lost any shot of having him as a friend and mentor.

She remembered her first day of paralegal classes. She had been so nervous. She had absolutely no knowledge of anything to do with the law. She felt like getting up and running out of class because everyone else already had so much more experience. They all either worked in a law office or were just so damn sure of themselves. At least that's what it seemed like to her.

She had been so excited about beginning her career in paralegal studies the minute she got her textbook in the mail she read the first three chapters. When she was done she felt as if she had made the biggest mistake of her life. The terminology was so foreign to her, as if it was in another language. She felt as if she would never understand what the heck was in the textbook.

It felt even worse the first night in class when she overhead the easy banter her classmates had among themselves.

"I filed the paperwork with the clerk, with the blue cover as needed even though my boss forgot it was local court rules. You should have seen him when I got back and as a joke I told him I hadn't been able to file the complaint. I told him the clerk wouldn't take it. He asked me why and I mumbled something about a blue cover. My boss looked like he was going to shit in his pants. I swear I never thought he would actually start crying. Can you imagine? An attorney crying?....." Her classmates all roared with laughter.

"Blue covers? Complaints? Local court rules? What the heck are they talking about?" Suzy thought to herself.

She envied how they all seemed so at ease. She seriously debated whether or not she should run out of class.

Enter Professor Tom. He walked in the classroom door and said, "Is this the wine tasting class?"

They all looked at him like he was insane. Someone in the back nervously answered, "Uuumm, no. This is a paralegal class."

Professor Tom quipped back, "Oh darn, and here I thought this wine and cheese would come in handy."

He proceeded to pull out a bottle of wine and some cheese from his briefcase. He placed them on the podium and started laughing.

"Just kidding! My name is Tom Smith and I'm your Introduction to Paralegal Studies instructor."

That was the first taste of Professor Tom's quirky humor that they all got. She'd come to love his horrid jokes. The entire class would groan when he would come out with another of his lame jokes. They were so bad they were actually funny!

Professor Tom scanned the class as he took roll. When he finally called her name and looked over to see who she was, she had been a bit stunned. He looked at her with kindness and sincere interest. She saw no sign of the usual "I want to fuck you" look in his eyes. None whatsoever.

She had been so relieved and happy that she'd met him. He took her seriously and really wanted to help her learn all she could about the law.

He seemed too good to be true when it became apparent that he actually loved his wife something fierce! One day as part of his lesson plans on good writing, he played "The Wedding Song" by Bob Dillon. He indicated the song was his absolute favorite because it reminded him of his wife.

Suzy had actually gotten tears in her eyes when she heard him talk gently about how much his wife loved him, and how well she understood him. She never forgot the tenderness she saw in his eyes. It was at that moment that she knew he was a good man. The song was beautiful, gentle and sincere, just like he was.

But she had gone and fucked it up by becoming insanely attracted to her professor. She couldn't help it. He was so handsome, with dark hair, dark eyes, and fair skin. He was just a bit shorter than her, but oh, he was oh so handsome.

When he'd walked in the door her first thought had been, "Oh my goodness, if it isn't Johnny Depp."

When she got to know him, she asked him if he had ever been told he looked like Johnny Depp. He smiled wryly and said, "Yup, about twice a week...."

Suzy had been most unnerved by the fact that Professor Tom truly saw her as a student, instead of a piece of ass. It wasn't what she was used to.

When Suzy turned 16 she realized the power her looks gave her over men. She was used to getting looks of unchecked lust. She'd also learned to ignore them.

She grew accustomed to looking into men's eyes and seeing only one thing - SEX. It was as if they screamed it out loud when they would focus in on her.

Suzy had been fortunate and married a good man who loved her for what she really was, not what her ass looked like or because she had great tits. When she looked in her husbands eyes, she saw kindness, gentleness and love. She never doubted her husband's love, never doubted it was because he saw the best of what she had to offer. He saw that her best was inside her heart and soul.

She loved the fact that her husband viewed her with love, but also was able to fuck her brains out when she wanted it! She would tease her husband that he was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Fuck.

Her husband could make her melt with one glance. It was a special glance that she had come to love and know as well as the back of her hand. Her husband wouldn't have to say a word, he would just look at her with that special glance and she would melt. She would give him her body and soul.

So why was she lusting after her professor, who was also married?? She had no right to do it. She knew it was wrong. But oh, oh, oh, her resolve would weaken whenever she met her professor for lunch. She couldn't help but have the most wicked thoughts about him.

She loved to imagine herself kneeling in front her professor while he was pushed back, standing up against a wall. In her fantasies he would have his pants pooled around his ankles, his cock hard and rigid waiting for her to sweetly take him into her mouth. The rest of his suit and lovely tie would be perfectly in place.

She imagined he would grab her hair and force her down on his cock, making her gag. She imagined Tom had a long thick cock, with silky soft skin she could pull and tug as she teased him.

God almighty her mouth was watering as she thought of it, of him. She imagined he was circumcised, and then imagined he wasn't. The thought of her fantasies becoming reality would make her crazy with lust and desire.

She wanted to kneel in front of Tom, wanted to grab his ass and make him moan and scream with lust. In her mind she would rub his ass, run her sharp fingernails across it as she grabbed on to him, harder and harder. Oh, and then there was the spanking she would give him.

She imagined herself licking his rock hard purple cock, and fondling and sucking his balls. She wanted to nuzzle him, smell his manly musky scent. She imagined he would be totally bare. Suzy would often shave her husband, and imagined Tom the same way.

She also imagined that as he was about to cum, she would insert her little pinkie finger into his asshole, just the tip. She once read that men's anuses were little rings of absolute super sensitive nerves and when touched would drive any man crazy with lust.

In her fantasies she would continue to suck his cock as he pumped out all of his hot cum. She wanted to swallow it all. She imagined some of it dripping out of her mouth, down to her breasts. She imagined herself rubbing his cum into her nipples, and then licking it off.

She loved to masturbate to her Professor Tom fantasies. She had recently bought herself an 8 inch long dildo. It was thick and felt so good going in. When she used it, she imagined it was his cock entering her. It felt glorious and filled her completely. She would rub it against her clit, put it in her mouth, in her pussy, back into her mouth, and would finally ride it until she came. She would cry out, "OH GOD, Professor Tom, oh, oh, oh, Professor Tom, OH GOD you feel so good....Professor Tom" over and over. The waves of pleasure would leave her shuddering with delight, exhausted from cumming so hard.

Yet here she was sitting in her office thinking of sucking Tom off, thinking of her fantasies, her panties wet with desire, but also crying because he thought of her as a piece of ass.

She had pushed him into thinking of her as a piece of ass. She recalled the looks he had given her lately. She wasn't quite sure, but it looked as if he had finally realized that she had a nice ass and great tits. She had been pleased, but also confused. She had been disappointed she had pushed him into seeing her that way.

"GOD, I AM CRAZY!" she thought to herself.

"Why am I so damn upset that he thinks of me as a piece of ass? It's what I wanted, isn't it?"

She continued crying harder than ever. Her heart felt as if it would break in two.