Progressive Discipline Ch. 03

Story Info
Our insurance girl's lesson begins.
1.4k words
3.77
20.5k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started, awakening to the sound of several clicks directly in front of her. She felt her wrists being jammed together, joined by an extremely short chain. She could not see, and other than the sound of creaking leather and vinyl, and the clicks of the chains being snapped into place, she could not hear. The only sense available to her was that of smell, and the only thing she could discern about the person handling her bondage was the faint hint of perfume and hairspray. A woman, probably younger than herself. And when the other spoke briefly, her voice was completely unfamiliar, dead of emotion.

"Come with me," she said in a low, flat monotone. Suddenly the prisoner felt her neck tugged forward by a chain (no doubt attached to the ring on the collar) and her feet complied slowly, wincing in pain as the ballet boots jammed her toes with each step. Disoriented, she allowed herself to be led out of the room in which she had dressed. Following the sound of creaking leather and heels clipping along the floor, she was told to turn left or right a split second before the chain was yanked in the correct direction. Twice she stumbled against the wall, almost falling to the floor the latter time. Both times she felt a sharp crack of a cane against the exposed flesh of her ass, peeking out from underneath her skirt. Whoever this woman was, she was cruel, and probably served the Big Boss as an understudy of sorts. And her cruelty came through in her voice as the prisoner cried out, stumbling a third time, almost knocking over her captor.

"You stupid CUNT!" She hissed, a slight Southern drawl in her speech. "I will ram the end of this fucking cane up your fucking ASSHOLE if you fucking fall again! Understand?" Another sharp crack against her hip, then another whicker and crack across her chest. This felt different than the canings she had received before from the Big Boss – he was heavy handed, but very specific. The girl guiding and whipping her was out of control, her blows landing mercilessly but haphazardly. And lightning fast – the whicker she heard directly before each blow was the sound of the cane breaking the air before it as it hissed toward its target.

The captor snatched the chain attached to the prisoner's collar, fisted it double, and yanked hard. Falling forward, she squeezed her eyes shut and prepared to crash to the floor. But instead, she felt the arms of the other woman catch her, trapping her before she fell. Her mouth was close to the prisoner's own, cinnamon gum on her breath.

"You are SUCH a delectable little piece of ass, babe," the dominatrix purred. "If you weren't such a company hot shot, and if I could get away with it, I would Fuck. You. Up." She felt one end of the cane press into the soft space below her jaw, forcing her head up and back. Fingertips grazing along the hem of her skirt, slowly, barely skimming the sensitive flesh of her upper thighs. Then suddenly, she sobbed as the other woman shoved her hand up her skirt, her thumb instantly and instinctively finding her hard clit, pressing it fiercely. The domme chuckled, massaging and stroking her sex roughly. "Let's go, you little slut. You're already in trouble, no need for me to join you in it..."

She felt the tug of the chain again, and followed, legs trembling. Between the pain from the boots wrecking her feet and the sexual tension in which she was ensnared, she was somewhere between the verges of tears and ecstasy – she couldn't tell which. She stuttered along, still following the chain attached to her neck, until they reached an elevator. Her captor had fallen silent, the threats and taunts at an end, and together they rode silently down. When the car halted and the doors slid open, she expected to be dragged out again, and waited for the tug on her collar. Instead, her captor shoved her forward, and she yelped as the cane again cracked through the air and striped the backs of her thighs, right below her skirt. "You're on your own now, slut. Big Boss is coming. Have fun!" She heard a low giggle as the doors slid closed again, and then silence.

She stood, feet apart, head down, hands still manacled in front of her, and waited. She heard a door open, and then footsteps. Heavy, booted ones. Him. She felt his fingers on her cheeks, and then blinked as he peeled her blindfold up. She peered up, still half-blind, and could make out little more than the black smudge of the mask he always wore. He was only a bit taller than her, bare-chested, wearing only black pants and the heavy black rider's boots she'd heard approaching. He reached toward her face, and she closed her eyes again as he slipped the ball gag over her lips between her teeth. Then he spoke.

"Turn around. Hands on the wall." She slowly rotated around on the ballet boots, bending slightly at the waist, palms pressed against the wall. She heard a rustling sound, a swishing, and he spoke again, low and harsh.

"Count them." And before she had time to react, to absorb what he'd said, she felt her ass explode in agony as what felt like a thousand leather strips bit into her flesh. She bit into the ball gag, hard. She screamed in pain, but managed to get out the word "ONE!" muffled by the ball. She heard the heavy swish of the flogger again, and braced herself.

"T-TWO," she cried out again as the tendrils snapped at her bottom again. She could already feel the welts raising on her skin, tears welling up in her eyes. She heard him chuckle behind her, and then felt him yank the skirt up and over her tender bottom, exposing it. He slipped the flogger between her thighs, forcing them apart, and she struggled to keep her balance as she stepped her feet apart.

"Th-Thr-THREE!" She screamed again, the flogger now biting just under her cheeks, snapping against her lips of her vagina. Then he was on her, his breath hot in her ear, crushing her against the wall. "Whore," he muttered, sneering. The handle of the flogger slipped between her labia, and she groaned as it entered her, bruising her walls. He reached up with his other hand, grasping her throat, pulling her head back against his shoulder. He slowly shoved the flogger's handle in and out of her sex, her juices flowing over it. She whimpered into the gag, eyes closed, trying to decide whether what she was feeling was pain or passion.

"You're a perfect little whore, aren't you, whore?" Directly in her ear, menacing, seething. He slid a finger under the gag's strap, popping it from between her teeth.

"Y-yes Sir..." she whimpered, the smooth glass ball on the end of the handle fucking her faster now, pressing against her g-spot.

"Are you enjoying getting your little whore's cunt drilled with this thing?" She nodded, panting now, desperate for release. She tried to buck her hips to urge him on, and he responded by yanking her back against him again by the throat, eyes widening in panic as her wind trapped in her chest, unable to speak or breathe. He caressed her throat, relaxing his grip just enough for her to suck in a hollow, whistling breath. "You don't get to cum yet, slut. I might not let you cum at all after that little show in the bathroom. Go over to the chest." He pulled her about-face by the chain on her collar, shoving her forward.

She felt his eyes on her as she tottered on the ballet boots' pointed toes towards an enormous wooden chest in the back of the dark chamber he referred to as "the Training Room". She turned and faced him, her knees shaking. He threw the flogger to the floor, ignoring it as it skittered into the corner, the glass ball shattering on impact with the wall. He trod towards her, boots clocking on the hard floor, his head lowered like a bull's. He did not turn to look at her as he passed her, instead focused on the chest. He threw open the heavy hinged lid, reached inside, and as he turned to face her, his thick flexible cane in one hand, she trembled with fear and anticipation. She knew what was coming next. And it was going to hurt.