Project Amoeba Man

Story Info
Man learns a cosmic sexual secret.
2k words
2.76
19.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert Sr., was a guru of sorts - a specialist in the field of genetics, cloning, and a pioneer in research devoted exclusively to the design of sexual thrills for a world that was increasingly demanding hotter and kinkier sexual adventures and pleasures.

When the excitation and titillation of "cybersex" could often surpass the everyday boring, mundane "real world" fucking of men and women, it had become increasingly difficult to keep the physical side of the man/woman relationship steamy and interesting.

Eager students of technology traveled from every country in the world, from all cultures and societies, to learn about Robert Sr.'s futuristic techniques and hopefully make themselves rich in the process. On several secretive occasions, his son Robert, Jr. had overheard his mother say to his father,

"You're so great in bed, I wish there were two of you."

His beautiful and loyal mother would never have cheated on his father with another man. Therefore, the only way she could experience her ultimate fantasy was to have a clone, a physical duplicate, of his father. And what was her ultimate fantasy? DP. Double penetration. His mother wanted to be fucked in her ass and pussy at the same time, but by the same man - his father. A dildo or sex toy wouldn't do the job.

They were merely cold, inanimate objects. It had to be the real thing. The only way to achieve her DP fantasy was to have an actual clone of his father.

Unfortunately, he had never been able to clone a copy of himself in the lab. There was only one hope left: his son, Robert. Robert, now 18, would became his grand experiment, his grand passion. The goal: to create a man who could physically split in half to specifically satisfy the double penetration needs of a woman.

A woman who, like his own mother, would never cheat on her man, but who wanted to feel her lover in both her ass and pussy at the same time, stretching and filling her until she screamed with the agony and pleasure of it all. One cock in her cunt, the other in her butt. both cocks belonging to the same, beloved man.

The exquisite sensations caused by two thrusting, hard cocks deep inside both of her holes would drive any woman to the brink and beyond. Two cocks rubbing and pressing together, almost but not quite touching between the thin membrane separating pussy from anus. How many women had longed for this fantasy to become reality - two men fucking her in the ass and pussy at the same time? Probably millions.

The only reason most of them never ventured into this taboo sexual territory is because it required a threesome, another guy in the room that maybe they didn't like, much less love. Just a beast to satisfy an animal desire.

Robert's father knew very well that most women were too shy or subserviently loyal to their own husbands/lovers to engage in a threeway sex romp merely to satisfy their animal needs. The obvious solution to this dilemma was a man who could literally split in half, just as the amoeba in nature, self-dividing in the blink of an eye, and become every woman's fantasy DP - double penetration - fantasy fuck.

Robert Jr. was heavily burdened with the responsibility of knowing that he was now going to be his father's private sexual experiment. He badly wanted to please his father and be a success in his eyes, but it was difficult. He hadn't asked for this to happen. Now that he was 18, he wanted to live his own life, in his own way.

It was simply his fate and destiny to be born to a father who was ahead of his time, who lived in another mental galaxy, and understood better than other scientists and researchers that women were going to demand much more from sex in future generations than the ordinary male could possibly deliver.

Fucking machines were already becoming more and more sophisticated, almost eliminating the need for a man's cock entirely. Taking a hot ride on a Sybian vibrating pussy pounding machine was now an option available to any woman with enough money to purchase one for her own private pleasure.

The future held many new frontiers and he was determined to explore those frontiers. Wasn't it a fact that women's sexual appetites had grown voraciously in the last two decades?

Being a man of science, he theorized that this phenomenon was not due to women's liberation or other intellectual philosophy, but because of the torrent of hormones, food additives and powerful chemical industrial pollutants flooding into the water supply , creating a generation of horny women who would become more and more sexually aggressive and dominant. Their lustful bodies would need to be tamed and controlled by increasingly powerful men who could keep up with their crazed, out- of- control sexual needs.

More and more women would demand a fucking in both their ass and cunt at the same time, double penetration, in order to remain satisfied and happy. But most would still retain their essential feminine nature of remaining loyal and devoted to one man.

Even the chemicals in the water would probably not remove that genetic predisposition from their little minds. It was genetically programmed into the female to remain with one man, although even that innate characteristic of women was increasingly in peril. By insuring a reliable source of DP, these "chemically crazed bitches" as he called them, would remain quiet and passive, fulfilled with all their holes securely plugged.

He also knew that if he succeeded with his project, he would become a very wealthy man many times over. Without access to this double sexual release, he wondered what lengths these women might go to get it? Perhaps they would form roving bands to kidnap and gang rape men's cocks, stuffing even limp cocks up every orifice of their bodies as they grunted and groaned in unison.

Or perhaps they would commit lust murders, killing men as a sexual release. Robert's father knew that he was providing a humanitarian service to society if he could solve this looming crisis.

"An amoeba man. This is what we need. Project Amoeba Man. This is what I shall call my work - my life's mission."

At 18 years old , his body now deemed ready to biochemically assimilate his father's experiments, he was injected with volatile and unknown substances. Every week, he was dragged down to the basement of their home, tied to an exam table, and injected. He never knew what the injections contained, only that they burned like acid and hurt horribly where the needle went in. He was now a pathetic guinea pig helpless to do anything but accept his father's painful experiments.

"Bob, if this works, you'll be the most chased and sexually desired man in the entire universe. Believe me and trust me. Every woman you meet will worship and adore you."

That was enough for Robert to stay the course. What horny dude could refuse the chance to be the hottest stud in the world? Certainly not him. Unfortunately, the injections failed miserably. His father continued to search desperately for the key that would unlock the puzzle and make Project Amoeba a reality. He was not ready to give up on making a man who could split in half and fuck a woman into paradise, front and rear.

One day, he announced to his family that he would be gone on top secret business for several weeks. He refused to give his exact location, but it didn't matter as long as he discovered the secret to making the perfect "Double Penetration Man."

Robert knew that his father's library contained many arcane and unusual books which he had collected over the years. These books were written by spiritual leaders from many walks of life, men and women who knew the inner secrets of the universe.

Most likely, his father was traveling to meet with one of these people, in an unknown location which was supercharged with cosmic energy. There were certain locations around the world, such as the Bermuda Triangle, and other mysterious areas known for their magnetic power. His father was probably going to be counseled by one of these guru-like leaders and secretly gifted with a formula for his sexual plan. When he returned, Robert was certain his father would know how to transform him into Amoeba Man.

As a sexually curious 18 year-old with raging hormones on the brink of his first hot adventures, he could hardly wait.

He didn't know if his father had traveled to the dark forests of Europe, the freakiest fleshpots of Thailand, or the dark, steamy alleys of Los Angeles or New York. Weeks passed with no word from him. Finally, he returned home, to his family.

"Bob, I have good news. I met someone, a very learned gentleman, who revealed to me the secret of male division, of splitting in half for the sole purpose of fucking a selfish woman in both of her hot, greedy holes. I told him about our women on planet Earth, whose pussies and cunts were becoming increasingly wild and untamed. He sympathized and said his advanced race already knew about our growing problem. He's not from our planet, Bob. I met with him in another dimension, following instructions in one of the ancient books I've had for many years.

You'll be happy to know I won't be giving you any more injections. This technique doesn't involve chemicals or drugs of any sort. It is a spiritually advanced mind control trick, a way of rearranging the atoms of the body by sheer mental willpower . It's not of our world, but he taught me how it's done.

Unfortunately, I'm too old to split in half, my energy fields are too weak, but now that you're 18, you're young enough to summon up the mental energy to become The Amoeba Man!"

Not of our world. So, his father had, indeed, met with an alien, a being from another planet who knew the secret to sexual splitting. Robert's secret training was conducted over a period of many months under the tutelage of his father.

Finally, he was ready to split in half and put his otherwordly talent into action with a woman of his choosing. His father left that personal choice up to him. In fact, he'd had his eye on a beautiful girl in college with a reputation for being wild and promiscuous. Perfect DP material. He suspected this nasty girl would love to have two of him - one up her pussy, one pushing into her tight butthole.

Briefly, his mind drifted back to his mother's pleas to his father,

"You're so good in bed, I wish there were two of you."

Poor mom. She wanted to be DP'd so bad, and now her very own son had the capability to "do" her. For a brief moment, he considered asking his father for permission to fulfill his own mother's ultimate fantasy, but dismissed it as an abuse of his advanced cosmic powers.

"Son, don't worry about your mom. I used a dildo on her last week while I was fucking her pussy, and even though it was a poor substitute for having my warm, hard cock in her ass , it seemed to calm her nerves. My generation unfortunately won't be able to enjoy all the fantastic advances in fucking that yours will, but at least I can say I made my mark on the world by training my now adult and responsible son to be a leader and pioneer in this area."

Robert Jr. felt honored and privileged to have an opportunity that most men would give both their nuts for - to split into two men, enjoying the musky pleasures of their woman's ass and pussy at the same time, no cheating involved, just double the fun, double the joy. Now it was time to ask the pretty girl at college for a date she'd never forget.