Project Phoenix Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck I'm cumming!" Mitch yelled as his cum spurted from his cock. It landed on his chest and slid down his fist as he kept pumping. Mitch's ass clamped down on Dex's cock and Dex groaned deep in his chest as Mitch's ass milking him. Dex came so hard that his whole body froze up and his legs started shaking.

Dex collapsed onto the bed as they both tried to catch their breath. All you could hear was panting and a low moan occasionally as they came down from their sexual high.

Several minutes later the clear transport tube made a whooshing sound and a letter appeared. Mitch sat up slightly and turned his head.

"Dex it's a letter could you get that? I don't really have the use of my legs right now." Mitchell had a sloppy grin on his face.

Dex could only nod his mouth not able to form words at the moment. He got out of bed slowly to retrieve the letter. It was addressed to Lt. Mitchell Stone. Dex handed it to Mitch.

"It's for you Lieutenant."

Mitch rolled his eyes as he took the letter. He opened it and sucked in air rapidly as he read its contents.

Dex eyed him suspiciously. "What is it?"

Mitch didn't look up from the letter. "My surgery has been scheduled."

Dex's mind was still foggy and thoughts of regret were slowly seeping in. "What surgery?"

Mitch turned to Dex, annoyance written all over his face. "The one that'll make it so I can carry a child; that surgery."

12