Project Phoenix Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes Captain. Make me cum!" Mitch felt his balls tighten. He screamed as cum sprayed from his cock, driven out by Dex's cock in his ass.

Dex hissed as Mitch's ass clamped down on him. He cried out too as he came for the second time.

Dex fell forward onto Mitch, letting Mitch's leg down from his shoulder.

Mitch moaned. He liked the way Dex felt laying between his legs, his cock still buried inside him. Mitch flexed his ass muscles making Dex jump and yelp.

"Don't do that!"

Mitch laughed as Dex pulled out of him and laid on his stomach next to Mitch, his body twitching slightly. Mitch thought it was a good moment to confront Dex with what had happened the other night.

"Are you gonna run out again like yesterday?" Mitch said slowly, he was trying to tread lightly.

Dex turned his head away from Mitch and rested his head on his arms."No" was all he said.

"So what was that about?" Mitch was surprised to hear the hurt in his voice. Dex really got under his skin.

"It's complicated." Dex didn't want to talk about last night. He didn't want to think he just wanted to enjoy the post-sex afterglow.

"I'm in no rush." Mitch said. He wanted to get all he could out of Dex before he shut down on him.

"Look I'm..sorry about...the uh...the other night." Dex didn't even turn to say it to Mitch's face.

"Yea you seem really apologetic" Mitch scoffed sarcastically. Mitch sat up and pulled the sheet up to cover him.

Dex turned over and looked at Mitch. He didn't want to hurt him but he wasn't ready to talk about his feelings or Kay or anything else.

"What else do you want me to say?"

"I don't know know maybe tell me why the hell you high tailed it out of here last night? You didn't seem in a hurry to get away when we were in bed!" Mitch said angrily as he got out of bed and reached into the closet to get some shorts. He pulled them on and turned to glare at Dex. Why did Dex have to be so damn mysterious?! It was driving Mitch crazy.

"You do realize we're supposed to be companions, right? I mean for fuck's sake I'm gonna have a surgery to make it so I can get pregnant! If a fuck scares you and sends you running for the hills how are we going to got though with this?!" Mitch said the last words with a defeated sigh. He sat down heavily on the bed.

Dex didn't know what to say. He wanted to comfort Mitch but something held him back. Being affectionate with another man was still too much for Dex to deal with. He scooted up behind Mitch and placed his hand on his shoulder awkwardly.

Mitch shook his head as he felt Dex's hand resting on his shoulder. He was angry but also hurt and that confused him. One second he was on fire for the guy the next he was totally annoyed.

"I really am sorry. It's just there are things that I'm just not used to. Getting a boyfriend pregnant surpringly not being number one." Dex said to Mitch's back.

"Done this before have you?" Mitch said not turning to look at Dex.

"That's the thing no I haven't. But it's not even the pregnant thing its the boyfriend part. I've never been in a relationship with a man." Dex looked away staring off to the side.

"Well you didn't seem like a virgin." Mitch shifted back onto the bed to lean up against the headboard.

"No I've had sex with guys before just never...anything...I don't know...more".

"Me neither believe it or not". Mitch and Dex stared at eachother. Mitch could see the turmoil Dex was in. Dex was used to being in control of his feelings this was new to him.

"I get it Dex but somehow we have to work it out. We don't have a choice."

"I agree. Could we just take things one step at a time? It's just too much."

"Fine." Mitch said suddenly softening, his anger gone. He really liked Dex, he didn't want to push him further but he hadn't forgotten about Dex talking about someone named Kay. He made a mental note to bring that up later.

Mitch was surprised at how relaxed he was with Dex. He was used to protraying this sexy, confident heart breaker but with Dex it was different. Mitch really cared about what Dex thought of him. He didn't want to come off as this cocky ass (which never bothered him before).

Dex wasn't looking at him, he seemed to be in his own world but he appeared calmer.

"So, Lieutenant, when is your surgery scheduled for?" Dex said snapping back to the present.

"Ugh! I hate it when you call me that." Mitch said. "The day after take off."

Dex took a deep breathe and stared into Mitch's eyes. Take off was tomorrow. Mitch was afraid but not as much as he thought he would be. He'd always wanted to have children someone day, granted not exactly like this. To be honest Mitch was more afraid of what secret that Dex was keeping than the surgery.

"Well I'm here." Dex said slowly.

Mitch just nodded.

They both eventually got out of the bed and cleaned up. They didn't speak. So much was left unsaid but neither one of them was ready to ask the questions or hear the answers. They were still unsure of their feeling for the other and Mitch was full of questions he wanted to ask Dex but the emotional rollecoaster had exhausted them both.

Mitch was asleep first. His dreams a mass of confusion; Sten cornering him in a hospital room as faceless doctors closed in on him, Dex nowhere in sight.

Dex was haunted by his own nightmares about Kay, watching her scream and cry telling him how he betrayed her...again.

12