Prologue

Story Info
A slave's journey to ownership by his domme.
6.3k words
4.33
36.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim's life had been changed in an instant in ways he had not foreseen a year ago. His wife of many years had been struck down in a traffic accident when a large truck ran a red light and totaled her car. Mercifully, she went to her reward instantly and with no pain or suffering.

Unknown to virtually everyone who knew him, Jim was a submissive male who had visited a top quality pro dominatrix for several years. His late wife was 'vanilla' and had not known of Jim's shadow life as a submissive to dominant women. After many years of marriage, they had more or less gone their separate ways sexually, although they were still friends and loved each other.

Jim was in his early fifties, and had enough financial security that he could stop working. He was white, about 6'1" and 190 pounds, and in reasonably good physical condition. His two adult children and other family lived in other states, and his wife had been an only child -- so after her death, he had no close relatives nearby. After thinking about it for some time following loss of his wife, he had decided to try to realize a long-held fantasy by becoming a much more real slave to dominant goddesses.

He was smart enough and knowledgeable enough about the 'Scene' that he realized that the 'live-in slave for 24/7/365' fantasies written about in Scene articles and blogs and websites were just that. No one realistically wanted to take on a full-time, live-in slave, and it almost certainly would not work for the slave either. But Jim had a somewhat different idea now that he was almost a year past the loss of his wife.

He lived in the suburbs of a large East Coast city that had a significant number of high quality pro dommes in the area. He also had a good relationship with his regular domme, and she always seemed ready and pleased to see him. They were pretty advanced in their practices and games, and she was very much into the lifestyle. So he had made an appointment for a long session with her and determined he would make her a proposal he hoped she would consider.

Games people play

Jim's favorite regular domme was called Goddess Veronica La Rue. She was tall and statuesque, with an hourglass figure, and probably was in her early forties. She had thick black hair worn shoulder length, deep blue eyes, and full sensuous lips. She also had a glorious round full ass that Jim worshipped from afar. She truly enjoyed her activities, and did not advertise much at all. She had her own place with a couple of rooms devoted to her dominance in her home. Jim had submitted to her in many ways over time. A typical visit or session would last 3 to 6 hours, and would involve much more than just mere physical submission -- although there was plenty of that.

Jim usually travelled to the Goddess's home wearing minimal clothing. He would change into his garb in a parking lot on the way there. When he arrived, he only would have on a pair of light shorts, a 'Slave' tee shirt from the Cafepress site on the Internet, and a pair of pink flip flops. When he got to the Goddess's home, he would park his car discretely near her house and call her on the cellphone to let her know he had arrived. She would then give him permission to approach her house and he would come up onto the secluded porch on the side of the house, ring the door bell and kneel on the floor with his nose on the floor and his ass in the air. She would usually open the door a bit, and he would push it open and crawl into her chambers head down, without seeing her or looking up at her, continuing to kneel with his nose on the floor and his ass in the air.

She would then order him to greet her, and he would crawl to her feet with his eyes and head down and repeatedly kiss her boots or shoes, licking them thoroughly and thanking her for allowing him to serve her.

The Goddess loved giving enemas, so jim's session usually started with a thorough cleansing of his slut hole. First, he would be ordered to remove his clothes and put them in the corner in a small metal locking box to which the Goddess had the key, staying on his knees. He was generally not allowed to look at her, so he would keep his head down and eyes on the floor, and she would put a locking collar on him. She would then order him to crawl to the bathroom.

She would often have left some of her truffles in the bowl, and she would order him to scoop one or two out with his hands and put them on a paper plate on the floor in the bathroom for use later. He would then be ordered to put his face on the floor and his ass in the air.

A large enema bag would have been prepared and would be hanging from the shower curtain rod. She would give him some lubricant and would have him finger his own sluthole, lubing it up for the nozzle. She would then insert it into his gaping sluthole, and would open the valve and let the warm soapy mix flow into him. When the bag was empty and he was full, she would remove the nozzle and would slide an inflatable butt plug into his upturned sluthole to plug it, pumping it up while he stayed face down with his nose on the floor.

While he knelt there, she would refill the bag with more warm soapy water and rehang it. She would then put the toilet seat down and would sit on it and begin to pull and massage his balls, which were displayed before her with his ass in the air. She would also interrogate him about his activities since their last visit. She would put some rubber cock rings around his ball sac and whole package to stretch and distend it and keep the cock erect. If his balls had any hair stubble, she would use a razor to shave them fully smooth and shiny.

She would then put a blindfold on him, and would pull out the inflatable dildo plug. The toilet seat would be put up completely and he would be allowed to squat on the edge of the porcelain bowl. She would usually pull over a small chair from the corner and sit before him and begin to punish his face, slapping it and twisting and pulling on his lips, nose and ears while she continued to question him and he eliminated into the bowl. She would stick her fingers into his nostrils, pulling his nose by them, and make him lick the snot from her fingers.

She also used a washcloth to dry his tongue, and would grab it and pull it out of his mouth as far as she could get it and would twist it and shake his head by it. She really enjoyed having him be so intimately submissive to her. She loved holding his tongue and using it to torture him while she abused his face. What she called 'head games' was always fun for her.

When he was done expelling he would flush the bowl on command. He would then clean his sluthole with his bare hands, rinsing them and soaping them in the toilet bowl water as he fingered his sluthole and cleaned it. He would then clean the toilet itself with his bare hands from his hands and knees. After he washed his hands, she would often pick up a plastic teaspoon and would take a spoonful of her truffle from the paper plate.

He would be ordered to open his mouth and stick out his tongue and she would feed him one teaspoonful of her truffles, making sure it stayed on his tongue. When it was in his mouth, he would have to open his mouth and stick out his tongue so she could see the truffle on it. He would then be ordered to chew it and open his mouth again so she could see her gift all over the inside of his mouth. He would then be ordered to swallow it all down. Then the spoon was placed in his mouth, and he licked it clean and swallowed again. She would then take a bottle brush, soaped it up using toilet water, and had him open his mouth while she scrubbed the interior clean.

He would then place his face into the water in the toilet bowl, and would rinse his mouth in the toilet bowl. He would then be given a glass of mouthwash to rinse further and to spit it into the bowl. A small piece of bar soap would be placed in his mouth under his tongue. The goddess would then place duct tape over his mouth and around his head to keep his mouth closed, while the soap was held there and slowly dissolved. Obviously, he could not speak.

Then he would be returned to the kneeling position on the floor with his face down and ass in the air. She would take the remainder of her truffles from the paper plate with the spoon and would load them into his slut hole with the spoon. This meant he would have the privilege of having some of her truffles carried inside him from his slut mouth and also from his slut hole. All his holes belonged to her and she could use them any way she saw fit.

She would then have him relube his slut hole, and would give him a second enema to get his sluthole as clean as possible. After he was full, she would squirt some liquid soap into his slut hole with turkey baster and would replug it with the inflatable plug. He would be left on the floor face down and ass up for about 10 or 15 minutes to allow the water and soap to work their magic in his gut.

When the Goddess returned to the bathroom, the plug would be removed. He would then be returned to the edge of the bowl, and would be allowed to evacuate, running mostly clear and soapy except for the Goddess's truffles. He would then kneel before her with his ass in the air, and the bottle brush would be used to clean his asshole. He would then kneel up straight, the duct tape would be removed from his mouth, and he would spit the remaining soap into the toilet bowl. His blindfold would be removed, he would clean his sluthole and the toilet with his hands again, and he was now ready for service.

The routine

After the initial cleansing of his sluthole and mouth, Jim would usually be put to work as a domestic slave. He would usually start by preparing some tea and a snack for the Goddess, which he would serve to her on a tray. Sometimes it was more elaborate, preparing and serving dinner for her or for a small number of her friends.

He was generally kept naked except for collars and bondage devices. He was forbidden to look at the Goddess above her feet, and was to keep his head bowed and his eyes on the floor when near her. He generally was not allowed to speak unless spoken to. If he needed to approach her to serve food, he would say, 'your worship, slave requests permission to approach'. When permission was granted, he would come before her, eyes and head down, and would kneel and serve the food or tray onto a table, and then would lower his head and nose to the floor until he was told to resume his duties. If he needed to report something, or to request instructions, he was to say, 'your worship, slave requests permission to speak' before communicating.

After snack service, he would then begin the work assigned.

While he was usually kept naked and collared with his cock and balls in bondage, the Goddess might make him wear such items as a sissy/French maid outfit in high heels and stockings with a wig and heavy make up, or barefoot in a 'slave' labeled apron with nothing else on but his collar and cock and ball bondage.

He would wash dishes and clean the kitchen and bathroom, vacuum floors, dust furniture, clean dungeon equipment, and do laundry. If he was scrubbing floors, he usually was put in a humbler with his balls pulled behind him, and he would do the work from his hands and knees. The Goddess would check on him from time to time, and she would cane or strap his ass and balls if there was any failure to perform well, or just for fun.

Sometimes he would be dressed only in a pair of pink male bikini panties and his collar, and would be sent outside barefoot to do chores such as cutting the grass or washing her car.

He also could be taken on outside service, driving the Goddess to go shopping. He would usually be dressed only in a collar, slave shirt, shorts and flip flops, with his cock and balls in bondage under the shorts. She was fond of taking him to places like Frederick's or Victoria's Secret in malls or 'adult toy' stores, making him kneel in the corner while she shopped. The sales girls in these kinds of places had sometimes seen submissive males brought into the stores, so they would just laugh and let him kneel in the corner while the Goddess made her selections. He had been amazed the first time they did this how little other shoppers noticed about others, so other people only rarely seemed to notice them. When they did, they would either turn away in disgust, or laugh and smirk.

Some times the Goddess would talk with the sales girls about the slave, and would offer to have him crawl over and kiss her feet for their amusement. They sometimes went along with it if the store wasn't busy, and found it funny. Sometimes he was even allowed to kiss their feet, too, and they would take digital camera pictures of him kneeling and kissing their feet so they could show their friends or post them on Facebook.

The other lady customers usually would also smirk and grin if they became aware of him. Sometimes they would talk with the goddess and she would tell them about his being a slave, and sometimes they would also let him kiss their feet. They would also joke about how the Goddess should train their husbands and boyfriends. It was like being the butt of jokes and abuse by bored women on an episode of 'The View' or 'Real Housewives of Modern America'. It was amazing to him that virtually no women they encountered on these trips ever refused to participate in having him humbled before them. They clearly would love the chance to dominate their men.

The Goddess would offer some of these women the opportunity to cane him right there or in the parking lot, and some of them took her up on it. He would kneel on the floor with his face down on the floor, shorts pulled down, and ass in the air. The Goddess would hook a leash to his ball restraint, straddle him standing with his head between her feet, and pull his balls up high between his ass cheeks. They would then be invited to put 25 stokes on each ass cheek and on his balls, as hard as they could, in sets of 5. It usually only took some encouragement from the Goddess to get them to lay the cane on heavily enough to raise some welts. She would also offer some of these women the opportunity to have him serve them as a domestic slave. Sometimes they had accepted. Those are stories for another day.

She would also take him to supermarkets in his slave attire and have him push the cart around with his hands cuffed to the cart and his collar leashed to it while she made her selections, or to do other regular shopping as her attendant, always walking a few steps behind her, never speaking, never looking at her directly, carrying the parcels and hurrying to open doors and defer to her as the royalty she was.

These sessions of domestic and shopping service usually took several hours. Jim enjoyed the feeling of total submission and ownership by the Goddess, and being humbled publically before her. She in turn enjoyed the benefits of the service, and the feeling of power that she could do anything to him and humble him in any way she chose. It was a true power exchange. His eagerness to serve her was a big reason she was almost always happy to have him come by for a session and visit. And of course, he paid reasonable tributes and paid for the shopping trips, which only made it so much the better for the Goddess.

After cleaning and initial submission, and the completion of any domestic service, the Goddess would usually move into punishment, abuse and torture of her slave and use of him for her pleasure and amusement.

Giving it up for the Goddess

The Goddess liked to intensively torture her slave with a great deal of focus on his slave meat and balls, as well as his nipples. She would usually warm him up with a significant beating. She had benches and horses he could be turned over or strapped onto face down, blindfolded.

She liked to work his backside from the top of his ass crack all the way down over his butt and the backs of his thighs to his knees. She would often start by rubbing his ass and backside with a stiff scrub brush to bring up the blood and redden the meat to be beaten. Then she would take a wooden paddle and would apply it vigorously in many sets of 6 or so blows to each side. She might do as many as 9 or 10 sets, so that each ass cheek and the back of each thigh would have taken 50 or 60 paddle blows. They would be glowing bright red as the blood surged into them. The slave would have to count the blows for each area, and would receive additional blows if he messed up the count.

After he was well reddened, she would use the scrub brush again to rough up the surface. Then she would begin to raise her favorite result -- welts all over the ass and thighs. She would use a fairly stiff leather strap about 2 inches wide and two feet long with a wooden handle, hitting his ass very hard with it and taking her time as she wanted welts and bruises to come up. By now the slave would usually be squealing and grunting from pain with each blow -- sometimes begging for mercy, but there was none. Safe words were not part of the deal. Then she would move to the piece de resistance. A cane would then be applied -- 25 strokes to each of the ass cheeks and thighs, with a measured beat and delivery and she sought to raise a noticeable welt with each blow.

Someplace along the way as he began to squeal, she would have taken a thin Venetian blind cord and put it into his mouth between his teeth and wrapped it around his head and in his mouth several times so his cheeks were pulled back and his mouth was held open. A large electrical alligator clip from Radio Shack would be put on the tip of his tongue, pressed in place to give a good grip, and it would be used to pull his tongue out of his mouth as far as possible. Then a pair of chopsticks would be placed around his tongue and squeezed into place held by rubber bands. This made his tongue stick out and his speech intelligible. His tongue would turn blue in a few minutes because of the reduced circulation. She had a large collection of these alligator clips. Two more would be squeezed on to each side of his tongue and firmly pressed in place. Finally, hot Chinese mustard would be spread onto his tongue to intensify the torture. Because his mouth was held open and his head was down with his burning distended and clamped tongue sticking out, he would sputter and drool uncontrollably as she had her way with his backside.

Then, after the Goddess was satisfied with the beating she had administered, she would release him in preparation for CBT. She would often make him stand in a cock stock, with his slave meat and balls squashed in front of him in a screw down clamp, with his hands tied behind his back and pulled up above his ass and attached to his collar.

His feet and knees would be tied tightly to the cock stock vertical post, and his feet would be standing on the metal plate on the floor to which the cock stock vertical post was attached. The stock would be centered in a wooden rectangular frame 8 foot high frame of four-by-four beams, with vertical posts along side him several feet away from his sides, and a horizontal crossbar overhead at about 8 feet above the floor. The frame had pulleys and eyebolts and cleats attached for use in securing him in place.

While his mouth and head were still wrapped with cords and clamps, more alligator clips with small weights would be put onto his lower lip, so it was pulled down inside out. Cords would then be attached to rings on the sides of his collar and pulled up through pulleys at the corners of the frame and secured, so he could not lose his balance and fall over.

A set of nose hooks would be placed into his nostrils with an attached cord run through a pulley over his head on the frame. His nose would then be pulled up so his face was raised toward the ceiling with his mouth unable to be closed, and he could not look down.

12