Prologue: The New Beginning

Story Info
Christine is taken into a strange world & dominated.
1.5k words
3.81
28.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man in the shadows watches her, waiting to take her as the dirty beast that she is into the door that Darkness hides. He shackles her hands and takes her into the shadows of her room. As she passes through the door, she is stripped of her clothes to the nakedness of a slave that she has become. Everything that she held dear had no more meaning to her. All her worldly securities removed and this shadow man gave her a new felling. It was not of fear but of excitement of uncertainty. Yet, he made her feel safe as if she belonged with him. He did not tug on her chain although he did have a firm grip on it as he led her into the unknown.

They had stopped. He took a single harmless seed out of a pocket hidden by his black cloak and placed it in her mouth. She swallowed it down; she had no choice. Immediately her stomach gurgled as the seed took root inside her. The seedling caused a tide of fear that engulfed all of her senses. He unlocked a door not visible to the frightened woman. The door squeaked as it was pulled from it jams in miserable protest. A rush of cold air followed. Darkness tugged hard on her chain causing her to trip on her own feet as she was pulled her through the doorway. He began to treat her cruelly as if he was willing for the fear-seedling to grow. The door shut itself in a livid response for the shadow man opening him. This woman had been pulled into a world unknown to mankind. He began to show her around to those in the dark.

Paraded around by this man that she calls Darkness for he is the one that has shrouded her in darkness. Then she saw them all. They turned towards her. There were so many of them, so many sets of eyes. Red, yellow, and green sets of eyes peered from the buildings and street corners not visible from the young woman. All that was visible was the gleaming eyes as they stared at her. Some were laughing, and some were hollering at her. Darkness led her around the block again, allowing every one to see her naked body. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment, glowing out of the darkness, yet she still walked face straight forward unchanged from the comments she heard made.

Her eyes began to adjust to the dark world she has entered. A huge castle made entirely of black marble revealed its self to her. It appeared to touch the sky and was bigger than all the châteaux in France combined. Dim light was visible through the open windows as the crimson curtains swayed in the wind. He led her to this palace and took her up its marble steps to his king. She took a deep breath as they approached the massive doors. Two gigantic winged-creatures opened the doors for them. They had glistening sharp, white teeth and yellow eyes with sliver slits in the middle. Scales covered their whole massive bodies. Their eyes gleamed down at them as they walked past their feet, through the door way and into the hallway.

They went down the long hallway until they found a fair-skinned man. He sat in a black marble chair, his throne, robed in black velvet. A black crown jeweled with deep, blood red rubies sat on his head. Darkness pulled her to his throne. He kneeled before his king and kissed his blood ruby ring. Darkness then forced the woman to her knees and made her kiss his king's boot. He rose letting the young woman to cry softly, helpless, on the ground as the fear seedling grew into a bush that blossomed with roses. Without a word, Darkness gave her chain to his king and then left the palace.

The king peered down over the sobbing woman. He placed a finger under her chin lifting her up, filling her with strength, until she was on her feet again. He began to examine his new treasure. She dare not gaze into his eyes but he continued to follow hers. At last she let him peer into her deep mournful eyes and the true beauty the King possessed stole all the woman's breathe. His skin was pale without an imperfection. His bone formation was perfectly structured and symmetrical. Long dark hair draped all over his shoulders. His eyes were fascinating, like none the woman had ever peered into before. The king pulled her close until the cold marble touched her legs. He pulled her top half closer until he bent her over him. He peered deeper into her eyes, gazing hard as if he was reading her. Then he grasped her waist and sat her on the arm of his chair. He brushed her dull average brown hair out of her face. Her eyes, which were also an average brown, must seem so fascinating to him because he continued to stare into them. As she sat on the cold marble, her flesh became bumpy and shivers ran up her spine. Noticing her discomfort, he picked her up and laid her across his lap cradling her close to his body.

He was so warm and comfortable a sort of heavy blanket to keep you warm on long winter nights. The fear once again subsided in the woman as she burrowed her face into his chest. She led his hand to her back. She then stroked his jawbone lifting his face back up to hers. She leaned in and kissed his so desired lips. The kiss proved to the king that she was strangely not afraid of him. He petted her softly. He leaned her back and placed his head between her still shackled hands. Then he sat up cradling her back with one hand and her thighs with the other so she would not fall off.

He carried her out of the throne room, up a set of long winding stairs, down the hall to his bedroom with his cloak dragging behind. The room was mostly black but there were still hints of red of the blood ruby jewels in it. The repetitive theme suggests that it was his favorite colors. There he removed her chains shackling her to those on the bed. She could not move yet she still struggled. She completely exposed to him, the fear returned, and her heart raced.

He removed his cloak, sat it on a chair, and placed his crown and ring in a chest. He sat on the bed and examined her more thoroughly. She tried hard not to cry out as the tears rolled out. The roses began to blossom as more tears burst out of her eyes. He sat upon her, riding her hips, the bulge of his crotch on her sex. He leaned down to wipe away her frightened tears and kissed her deeply on the lips then her neck, with his hands creeping up her stomach, across her breasts, and then around her neck, his fingers brushing across her cheeks.

Removing one hand, he uses to reveal himself to her. "No, say no," she told herself but for some reason she bit her lip. He drove his cock into her, his entrance breaking her and releasing the last of her innocent. She gasped out in pain. She cried out but no sound was made because he had his mouth over hers in a kiss. It was impossible for his mouth not to find hers. He placed his tongue in her mouth longingly, hoping hers would play back with his. His lips always met hers except for a gasp of air. He put his left elbow above her right shoulder; his forearm became a pillow for her head. He had his other hand on her butt to keep the pressure on their sexes as he thrust. The rest of his body was directly over hers. Never did he let her rest. His lips traveled from her mouth to her neck. She panted for air. She felt his lips open around her neck and his teeth abnormally sharp began to dig into her delicate flesh. He bit down and began to drain her warm blood. The more he drank the faster he kept the rhythm of their love. No love is not what they were sharing. For when someone makes love they both want it. They were sharing nothing more than sex. All the roses withered away and the whole bush blew away. She screamed out in pain, in pure ecstasy. She became weaker. Yet, she kept on. What was the reason for her to continue? He moaned out in a cry of pleasure as he filled her. He let go of her neck and collapsed on top of her and they both gasped hungrily for air.

She had kept on until she could not remember anymore. She did not know who her parents were, where she was, who she was, or how she came to be in this situation. The sky swirled around her, the blood poured out of the large bite marks on her neck. The last thing she remembered was the taste of blood in her mouth, his black hair, and his red eyes piercing into her soul.