Prom Date Ch. 02

Story Info
A high school reunion turns lovingly nasty, stinky, kinky.
3.5k words
4.33
59.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone again, with my smell around us now, Red took me in his arms and we kissed as the glass elevator shot up.

"Mmmmmmm, I'm liking your fuckin' ass scent more and more, I love this," his fingers danced around my twat under my hem. I let out a very loud juicy sound, the intoxicating odor followed. His eyes closed and he inhaled deeply, licking my nose. He then pushed some random floor buttons near the top to prolong our rank journey. The car stopped, continued, stopped, continued. By the time we reached the 28th floor, his finger was way up my twat and I was hungry and searing.

I bit his ear as the doors opened their final time, "Can you wait 10 seconds?" and then we were in my room and the door shut behind us.

He had me on the bed almost immediately and our lips were locked again. He bit and played with a corner and teased my nose, then deep tongued me. I got his shirt off as he almost ripped my top down. His lips took my prized nipple in and rolled the marble back and forth, the sensations woozy. I got his belt loose and his crotch was hard. I needed that thing, I wanted to see, to hold it. Before I knew it, I was on my back, and Red was diving his mouth into my cunt, now moistened from our play and my excitement.

"Sarah, all night I've been dreaming, for three decades, mmmmmmm," he joked. But his flicking wasn't anything like a joke, I writhed with his gentle moves, getting more aggressive. Somehow all my clothes were gone and he was eating me like the last supper, holding nothing back. My clit, rock hard, was shaking against his upper lip each time he licked upward, his hands now under my buttocks. Stopping his sucking and kissing, he stabbed a finger in me, now deep and wet, then another. His fourth finger began circling my stink hole, which I raised to meet the thrust. As it went in, I let out a small fart, still feeling like ass jelly, and it burned.

Without missing a beat, he moved his mouth immediately down to my brownie and sucked in the smell, closing his lips around my asshole. He sucked gently on the pulsing starfish, his fingers fucking me furiously.

"Ohhhh," I moaned, "Ughhhhhhh."

I was too far to pull back and gave in to the urge, knowing more would be forthcoming. He was an accomplished lover, a lover of ass and all I had to give him. The feeling of release started in my womb as his fingers found even more depth, plunging into my inner woman and bringing me out. I hadn't had a man in so long, it felt good; I was his. And he sucked my ass, deeper, his tongue desperately trying to push into me without resistance.

"Ohhhhhh, go onnn, more.... I moaned on"

I came into his fingers and he quickly replaced his beautiful mouth over my pussy, drinking in the squirt I was able to release. I was frothy and rocking. I bucked in my orgasm, my womb contracting as my pussy quivered. I held his head still while I concentrated on the explosions and gasped. He pushed a finger up my ass, well lubed from his saliva. My horny bung swallowed it in and pushed him deeper.

She shook with my eating her ass, oh it was tasty, I wasn't even scared of the smell; I wanted more. She came like a fountain, oh did I love her that moment. My shirt was off and my pants loose, my cock really hard. As I sucked her come juice from her incredible cunt slit, I got a finger into her well worn corn hole. It went deep and I met something inside.

"Yeah, Red, go as far as you can," she said.

I pushed and teased a small wet obstruction. Her wet shit. I couldn't care, I was loving her every being. And I inched it out, helping her push with my continued cunt kisses. Out slid a slimy wet shiny object, fishy tasting, but brown in color. Without thinking, fueled by my heightened sexual arousal, I slid the clump in my mouth and chewed. I wanted to eat her insides, chew her shit. This soft slithery turd was all fish and brine, an oyster, an ass oyster. She heaved backwards into my mouth, her love star expanding. I was about to swallow her morsel when she turned around and attacked my mouth, slurping in her walnut.

"Red, it's an ass oyster, I put it in downstairs," and she laughed while swallowing the filthy delicacy. Man how nasty. We kissed with her anal smear trickling down.

She focused on my stiff flesh, beckoning her tongue. She circled for awhile and began gently kissing the head, taking it in bit by bit. Now crouched over my face, her cunt is dripping from its recent eruption. She begins sucking rhythmically as my cock grows fatter between her lips. I want to shoot deep in her, want to drink her, I want nonstop Sarah. Her slurping massages my balls, shes fingering them gently, rolling them, pushing my cum back and forth inside.

I begin to eat her writhing pussy, the hole itself mammoth and deep pink. Little hairs protrude everywhere glistening with moisture. She bears down and a raw red sloppy glob of tuna and rice squeaks out, enmeshed with vulva moisture. The final sushi piece! I take it in, not offering her any.

"Red, I know what you're eating," she mumbles through stuffed mouth, and sighs, returning to task. My cock is getting to the point of no return.

"Come in me, Red, fill my throat, don't hold back," she begs. It's like a fantasy that I couldn't even dream of. She's passionate and wanting, not slutty in the least, I'm so loving her every inch.

And she slams her asshole on my mouth, juicy, spicy and open. I tongue deep, rimming each crack as she moans. I stick in one, two fingers and scissor her rectum to open it larger. Responding with an abdominal crunch, she pushes some inner cake against my fingers. Pulling them out, they are coated with her divine shit, dark and tarry. I lick them clean, savoring each flavor, and return them deep and scoop out more butter. These fingers I feed to her tongue, around my frenzied cock. She sucks them hungrily, mixing her shit with my dick in her nether lips.

My own tongue finds her welcoming anus and goes for the gold, seeking the source ingredients. With a forceful heave, an explosive fart shoots out, followed by a slow hard, long log. Directly into my mouth, her shit, her treasure, Sarah's gift. I slide it in and bite down as she sucks deeply on my dick, the thrusts pushing the head past her tongue. It's firm like clay and offers resistance to each bite as I munch it hungrily, the stench no match for my undying craving.

With a gagging swallow, I eat her mud, tasting of garlic, oysters, brine and grits. I bite into peanuts, still undigested after passing through her heavenly body. The squish, the smell, the crunch, and her expert licking send me over the top; I buck into her mouth, sending ropes and ropes of gooey come syrup down her throat. She hungrily drinks it in, beginning to finger my own asshole, penetratingly me deeply as I pour my spurt into her. Ohh I love this woman. Ugggggg. I fill her mouth and she mine. I bite off her log as my last ejaculate pumps out.

She screams as she climaxes and grabs her cunt with several fingers, her ass still gyrating over my filthy mouth. I'm heaving and breathless, my cock still in her throat, now softening a little. She frigs her froth into a spiral and pussy-comes on my chin, my mouth runny with her fresh dump.

As I came on his face, it felt like my womb and ass were one. I shit into his face, I felt my insides pushing out into my lover, the hardness inside me subsided as he came. I swallowed loads of his delicious sperm, down my throat, into my stomach, warm, warm, filling, so thick. I almost gagged on the volume, it kept pouring from within him. I came almost without touching, his tongue inside my ass, eating my meal, my swallowing. I couldn't imagine anything this sensuous.

With my finger deep up his ass, his beautiful cock softened in my mouth. I wanted it back, I wanted a fuck, I was teased by this wonderful man, his tastes, the things he did to me. I pushed deeply into him, now two fingers and he accepted my scissors motion. His dick inched out of my mouth and it became somewhat firm again. He moaned, "Sarah, oh, jeez, yeah, yeah...mmmmm," so tasty, I felt his warm insides.

I gently moved him up on his knees and stroked his balls with one hand, the other playing with his ass, I felt a hard walnut in him. Wiggling inside his rectal cave, I squished the chocolate. I began to feel the craving for his nugget. The waxy softness so compelling and inviting. He moaned and pushed out to meet my craving. I pulled my digits out and began kissing his pucker. He obviously didn't mind at all, his hands pulled apart the buttock cheeks exposing his hot hairy hole to my tongue. I darted into him as far as I could go, tracing each ridge and tasting his scent, his flavors, his musty tang.

My hand found its way into my twat, the clit growing swollen with anticipation. I felt my insides, my cunt, the rich wetness I love to play with and know so well. I stroked and stroked as my tongue found his inviting anus. He pushed and the spicy morsel slid into my lips, smearing his caked grease in my mouth, the nugget strong and powerful. I didn't bite, but mushcd it with my tongue around my mouth, mixing with my cum-soaked saliva and swallowed.

The nastiness knew no bounds, and my cunny went on overdrive, sending me toward heaven. The climax began in my own ass, messy and open, and traveled through my insides to my cunt, a shaking intense orgasm. I yelled softly as I came, slamming my vulva into my hand while tongue-diving his stink hole for more fudge. I shot two fingers into his lubricated asshole and opened him up, searching for treasure. His response was sensational, trying to squat onto my hand.

His cock was sticking up now, not fully hard, but growing slowly. He pulled me up and turned me over back onto my knees, taking my ass in the air. First he tongue fucks it and wettens the drying shit. A finger goes in, then another, then a third until I'm getting stretched. He pulls them out and without warning, he eases his turgid flesh into my filthy shitbox. He pulls me tightly to him, slipping his shit fingers around to my mouth. His kisses on my neck and back electrify me as I feel the warmth trickling into me. Starting with a little stream, his pee begins to fill my gut, seeping up into my furthest intestinal folds. His liquid heat flows deep into me with increasing force.

"Uggggg..mmmmmmmmm," he sighs in relief as he empties his liquor into my bowels, now a thick jet of urine.

I shit out his hose and as a river of his pee shoots over the bedsheets, I take the fountainhead into my mouth, tasting my wet shit as he pisses his remaining acid down my throat. The ammoniac stench fills my nostrils but I swallow the warmth into my belly. I'm full again.

"Sarah, I am in love with you now, you're my dream, ohhhhh, I can't believe you allow me...

"Red, don't talk, let me..." I stammer as I lick more of my girl poop off his beautiful cock, now truly regaining its hardness.

"You've got to close your eyes Red, I have something I know you'll love, " I whisper, between gasps.

Now he's on his back again, feet in the air, I kiss him gently, romantically, our tongues frenching like high school lovers. I taste his scent, my shit, his pee. It's divine. I reach over the bed, all while holding his hand and stroking his chest, and get my bag, loosely tossed on the floor. I manage to get the neon blue vibrator out. He doesn't know.

"Where're you going?," he asks, eyes closed.

"Surprise," I respond, licking his navel as I return.

I push his legs up and start tonguing his balls, moving slowly to his hairy crack. I pull several hairs with my teeth, teasing him. His dick grows in anticipation. I dart around his pucker, still glowing from my recent violation.

"Red," I kiss into him, "you want this."

I twist the plastic dildo and it hums to life, I place the tip on his bud.

"Oh, Sarah, yeah, slowly lover, oh Sarah, Sarah..." he blurts.

I push into him and he gives easily, opening up without resistance, the woman in him ignited. The tip goes in, then past his tight first ring. I start rubbing his cock up and down, pushing the vibrator deeper into him. He cedes to its thickness, taking it in like a cunt to a tube steak.

"Ugghhh," he groans, but his flesh is harder now. I turn over him and squat on his face, letting a wet fart out into his mouth, which he drinks up. I gently thrust the toy in and out of his loosening backside, while licking the tip of his love knob. It goes deep and he bucks his hips up. He shits it out, the tip glistening brown with his rectal goop. I shove it in and we establish a steady rhythm, my licking, slowly turning to cocksucking, the vibrator fucking his delicious ass, and me grinding my anal stinker into his mouth. I bear down and a small wet piece of brown honey pumps from my ass onto his tongue. He writhes in pleasure and takes the blue thruster inside, all the way, he's given in completely, his ass now being fucked silly.

At first it was big, but the vibrations begged me to let her in. She pushed gently and I opened up. Ohhhh was it deep, my insides on fire, my gut, my asshole now stretched, there's no explaining how I felt, except heavenly, totally heavenly. She was totally throating my bulging dick, ready to flood her tonsils, her gorgeous head pistoning up and down, and with her hand, fucking my ass with the vibrator. I was growing harder and harder and she was groaning. Her wet holes were dancing on my mouth and chin, she pushes out a sweet turd into me, I taste it hungrily, I can't get enough. The scent is so her, deeply within her bowel bitter and it sends shivers through me; I chew and swallow it fast.

Pushing her off me, I move over her and thrust my turbo into her womanhood, the vibrator still in my squatter. I had loved her every stinking moment, but now wanted her cunt, that ravenous beautiful neglected beaver. I pull her to me as she sits on my thighs, forcing the blue dildo into my soul, shaking it to bits. We kiss deliciously and desperately. We get going with our rhythm, her groans and moans filling the space as she starts coming. She heaves her pussy on me and yells as her orgasm screams through her. Bucking and riding my pole she grabs me tightly and around my butt manages to pull the vibrator deeper into me.

She comes for a long time and crunches out a loud wet fart that leaves a slimy brown heap on my thighs, the smell mixing with her come.

"Red, ohh. Red.... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to....

"Sarah, you're so amazing, I'm in love, don't worry, I'll taste it, I want everything from you, don't..."

"Red, you didn't come yet... take me, fuck me home, now, I need your come, Red, fuck me hard..." she begged me and pulled off me to rise on her hands and knees, ass in the air in front of my throbber. Her hole was milky brown and wet from the drop, her face now buried in the pillow, lips around a scattered piece of shit. I got up and my sphincter squeezed the vibrator tight so it wouldn't pop out and I pushed my dick against her shitter.

My wet boner had grown so huge it seemed like I would rip her luscious rectal opening, the bulbous head just kept expanding. I scoop her mud from my thighs and smear on my lips. Her thick rectal coffee cream registered a true chocolate bitterness; I devoured the paste.

I was now eager and excited to finally homerun my throbber into her shithole and spew her insides with my thick cum. I see a nip bottle of cognac on the table and get an idea. Pouring the bottle into her waiting ass, I figure, will dull the pain of my assault.

"What are you doing back there, Red? Fuck me, put it in!" she yelps.

As I enter her bunger, the alcohol burns my tip and the sensation is dulled but causes me to fuck more fiercely, bringing her so close to my body that I feel melded to her permanently, the odor cementing our togetherness. As I pump, I see the bright pink shimmering membranes of her ass folds envelope my cock as it gains depth. She moans, oblivious to any pain. I thrust harder and bite down on the shit remnants in my mouth, tasting the last of her offering and that spills me over the top. I pumped my steamy hollandaise into her backend, searing from within. My entire body erupts with my exploding balls, shooting hot coals of sperm into her delicious rump. The force of my heat shatters her flesh, breaking into a million stars into her bowels;

I just couldn't come any more, my orgasms were through, the fullness of his hardness jamming my logs deeper into me was so heavenly, I just wanted him to shoot his thick juice, to wash my insides completely. His pounding became fierce and I started gasping in rhythm with his pump motion. I pushed into his movement, wanting to shit myself into him, empty the remaining brown crud all over his body, envelope his sex, envelope him. I needed to taste him, to finally eat myself, to slather my dumpings off his cock. My bitterness, my sweetness, my excess!

And Sarah yelled, "Oh, Red, ohhhh, sweetest, gahhhhh... just fuck, innnn my assssss, FUCK!"

And then the most unexpected thing happened. In the next moment, I could swear it was between pumps of cum, she shit me out with immense force, I saw a huge droplet of thick goop arc in the air onto the pillow. But before I could realize what was happening, her mouth was glued to my bucking tuber, her asshole clamped to my mouth. Foam sizzled from her hole, thousands of tiny pale brown wet bubbles, I ate it like a delicate sorbet, bitter with a tantalizing sweetness, coating my lips as I rammed her mouth. She shit out strings of bubbles in a fluid river into my hungry throat while she sucked my hammer to its finish.

She devoured my shit-smeared cock as it continued to pump semen into her, swallowing the last golden remnants. Simultaneously her inflated shitter gushed the first fresh thrusts of my cum back into my mouth, scented with her shit. As I drank, I spurt more into her throat. Her heaving parastolic spasm gave more and more and soon I was swallowing gooey strands of shit-cum. For a brief unbelievable moment it was as if a string of cum was going through her body; out her ass into my mouth, out my dick back into her mouth in a single continuous ribbon of love.

We finish, breathless, in a (more or less) 69 position, my dick slinking down inside her mouth. I am still sucking the remains from her hole, so tasty and intimate, so stink-filled. An enormous fart from her innards sends final strands of cum and deep shit out onto my face.

I roll over and just release my bladder, first a trickle into her mouth. She drinks until the stream increases and the liquid rolls out of her, puddling on the sheets. As I spray my drink over her body, she brings her face back to mine and our lips lock in a loving sensual kiss that lasts far beyond my pissing. In a very wet embrace, covered with pee, cum, and shit, we fall into unconsciousness. My memories of high school are complete.