Promise

Story Info
Cabbie and the Old One-Nighter
1.6k words
4.09
24.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been years, but I recognized her instantly. The black hair still styled the same as 25 years ago, by now she must be 60, I figured.

It was three in the morning, and she was wobbling as she approached my cab, on heels that were too high for a sober woman. The blouse was unbuttoned, showing all that cleavage, and I hopped out to help her in, being as gentlemanly as I could.

"Can I sit in the front, Honey? I hate it in the backseat."

I thought, you didn't mind it back in 1986, when I was 20 and you were 35, and you thought I was the cutest thing you saw all night. It had been a quickie, and she promised to meet me the next week, but never showed. All those years ago.

I said, "Sure, let me help you in."

She plopped in the seat, gave me a crooked smile as her skirt rode up to her panties. She didn't seem to notice or care. Some things never change.

I climbed in next to her, told the dispatcher I had my fare, and he said I could call it a night after this run.

I smiled. "How are you, Kathy?"

She peered into my face. If she remembered me, I would be surprised: it was long ago, and she had been in similar condition. But she gave me a big smile. "Ohh, hi, Baby! I didn't see you at first, this lighting! What's your name again?"

"Jack," I said, lying. She wouldn't remember anyway. "Where are we headed?"

As we drove, I kept glancing at her legs, so much white thigh showing. The memory of that night and the flesh showing now were getting me to think about how I hadn't gotten laid in weeks.

She had a sexy way about her. She probably figured we fucked at some point, but didn't remember it one bit. I'm sure I wasn't memorable to a woman who drank like she still did. Not after all those years. But, she sure seemed to be acting pretty seductive right now!

We got to her place. She opened her bag. "What do I owe you, Baby?" she purred, looking up without raising her head.

"The ride's on me, for old time's sake," my eyes taking in those huge tits, still looking good after so long, with that bra holding her up, anyway.

"Aww, that's so sweet! Thanks, Doll, really! You don't have to do that."

"My pleasure, you need a hand to the door?"

"Oh, sure, Baby, thanks so much! I feel like royalty!"

I shut the cab off, opened her door, and she offered me her hand, with the skirt still riding high. I helped her out, asking whether there was someone home who might get the wrong idea.

"Oh, no, Baby, I got rid of Larry years ago. You remember Larry, right?"

No clue, but I nodded and smiled as she leaned against me for the short walk, and I slid my arm around her to steady her. We got to the door, and she fumbled with the keyhole, cursing, "Fuckin' things never fit right!"

"Let me help." I found the right key easily and it slid right in, unlatched the door and handed her the keys. She seemed smaller, but still the same makeup, crow's feet around the eyes, jaw in a perpetual smile.

She looked up at me. "I forgot how tall you were, Honey! You still look great! Really."

"Thanks, Kathy, so do you, as sexy as ever."

She tilted her head, cocked an eyebrow, as if suddenly aware that I was horny. "You think so, Baby? I don't hear that much anymore."

"Well, you should," laying it on thick, figuring that she still had that itch that needed to be scratched, even at her age.

"Hmmmm," she smiled. "You know, I've always been nervous coming home this late, worried if somebody broke in or something."

Picking up on her line, I said, "I'd be happy to make sure you're in safe."

"Yes, that would be so helpful."

I pushed the door open, lights were left low. It was your basic small house. She followed me in, saying, "The bed room is where someone would hide."

She led the way down the hall and pushed open the door, turning, "No, it looks safe here, what do you think?"

The bed was unmade, King-sized, with dark sheets in a red room. All I could think of was how many men had passed this way? "Hmmm, it looks safe, but you never know. Anytime you need someone to stop by and inspect the place, let me know, any hour day or night. Let me know." I gave her my best lecher grin and she laughed.

"Well, since you're here, and so helpful, I have an itch that needs scratching, and I just can't reach the spot." She was swaying her hips seductively, looking me up and down.

My cock started pulsing as blood rushed to the head. This old slut was gonna get the fucking she deserved and wanted. I grabbed my crotch and said, "I have my special scratcher for hard-to-reach spots."

She bit her lip as she stared at my hand holding a lump of flesh. "Hmmm, yeah Baby, now you know what Mama needs."

I released my crotch and her hand immediately replaced it as I felt those mammoth breasts and she cooed.

She clutched me firmly and I grew quickly in her tugging hand while I undid the last few buttons and ripped the straps off her shoulders, pulling the black bra down, exposing the flesh. She seemed to like it rough, with exaggerated gasps, and growls. I twisted her nipples and she yiped in mock pain while she tugged at my belt.

For an old broad, she still had the lust. I left the bra around her chest, which kept the tits from sagging too much. Looking at her with that fire in her eyes, she was so sexy to me, and my raging hard-on demanded release.

I kicked off my sneakers and stepped out of the jeans as she pulled my shirt over my head, telling me how hot she was, how she needed to scratch so bad!

Her skirt was loose now, and I worked it over her thick hips with the panties in one motion. She clung to me, trying to hide her body from my eyes, but I pushed her back on the unmade bed, and I could smell her sexy juices as she spread, and through the clump of hair, her pink innards came into view, shiny with moisture.

Neither wanted foreplay, there was an urgency we both felt. I climbed on and held my head to her slit, and the old drunk stared up at me. "Yeah, Baby, give it to Mama. Make Mama feel good, baby, give it to me!"

I plunged in, pressing my full 7 inches past those pink gates where many have traveled. She growled at me, as if in pain, but I knew she loved it.

She moved beneath me like a woman half her age, rotating her hips, while reaching around my waist, holding me inside her, mouthing something about "Fuck me, Baby, fuck Mama!"

What Mama wants, Mama gets. I began humping, slowly, then increasing speed and power, thrusting my hips down into her. She cried out in delight. "Yeah, like that, yes!"

With each slam she would say a word: "Fuck-me-fuck-me-Fuck-ME-FUCK-MEEE!

The journey back to being a 20 year old in the back seat with an older woman was complete. I was there again, fucking this woman who didn't have a clue, and having the time of my life. And she seemed to be enjoying it too, now trembling with each pounding.

My hips arched and rammed until my cock ached. I didn't want it to end, but it was time. My balls tightened and I gasped for breath, knowing it was coming, and then I held on to her, pushing as hard as I could and staying there, our eyes wide at each other.

She let out a low moan, like a howl as I spasmed and let loose, the air forced out of my lungs by the effort.

I held it deep inside her as wave after wave left me, and she seemed to twitch with each shot, still clinging to me.

I felt her kissing my neck as we laid there, gasping. We hadn't kissed once, and I had no desire to start now, even though still horny! My now-limp cock slid from her oozing hole, our juices staining those wrinkled sheets where many men had cum before me.

I slid off the bed, dressing, trying not to rush too much, telling her I had to return the cab, since my shift was over. That I really enjoyed our seeing each other again.

She sat up, pulled a robe from the floor by the bed, tying it at the waist as she watched me. When we left the bedroom, she stopped and wrote a note with her number on it. "Call me, Baby, it was so good to have you again, really."

I wrote a phony number on her pad, and said I'd keep in touch. So now she had the wrong name and number, making me hard to trace. The cab company has a lot of drivers and we're easily confused for one another. And it's not like I was afraid of knocking her up!

At the door, she opened the robe, pressing her big tits into me. Her hand was on my crotch again, and I felt myself rising. "You know, Baby, after you finish, you can come back. I can make you some breakfast in bed?" She rose up on her toes and kissed me, with tongue. This sexy old harlot!

I was tempted. "I gotta be up early, Kathy, but I'll call you, okay? Promise."

I drove away wondering if she would remember tonight any moe than she did all those years ago. I doubt it, but I got my rocks off!