Promises Kept

Story Info
A loving woman keeps her promise.
1.5k words
3.89
36.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day.....

The next morning, Steve woke up and smiled. He thought he had been dreaming, when he reached down to his semi-hard cock, and realized it was covered with dried cum and pussy juice.

As he realized that it wasn't a dream, that he had participated in his favorite fantasy. As he replayed the night in his mind, he realized that he hadn't actually gotten his wish -- for Sue to lick Lynn's pussy in front of him.

Oh, it had been a fantastic evening. He watched two beautiful women pleasure each other, but Sue hadn't actually gone down on Lynn. Lynn had devoured Sue's sex, and they had stroked and massaged each other passionately. But something was missing.

He reached over for the phone, and called Sue. She answered slowly, as he woke her from her own dream of the night before. "Good morning lover," she answered. "Hello sexy," he replied. As they discussed the night they had spent together, Steve said, "For all the fun we had, you didn't keep your promise."

Sue realized that he was right. She hadn't actually licked Lynn's pussy for him (and her). The night had been a blur of arms and legs, tits and ass, and Steve's incredible cock.

"So what do you want to do about that?" "You told me this was a once in a lifetime experience, and now it's over."

"Call Lynn and see how she's doing this morning."

"What should I say?"

"Tell her that the night was incredible, but there was one thing missing to make it complete. Ask her if she wants to complete the fantasy."

As Steve continued, he complimented Sue on the night they had shared, and assured her that it was her he loved, and that the moments they shared the night before were the icing on the cake of the fantastic sexual compatibility they shared. Lynn was their very good friend, and Steve could see that even though Sue was "strictly dickly" as she put it, she had some experience in playing with the fairer sex. She was slightly bi, and that turned Steve on even more.

Sue said she would call Lynn and see how she felt about another visit with Steve. Based on the night before, she was pretty sure the answer would be yes, but she didn't want to make it a habit. She wanted Steve's body to herself, and didn't like to share. But this was her idea, and she needed to see it through to keep the promise.

Steve hung up and continued to lay in bed, slowly stroking his cock. As he continued to remember the delicious night before, the stroking became more intense. As he remembered the moment when Sue lowered herself onto his cock, he erupted, spraying his cum all over the sheets, and wished Sue was there to play some more.

Sue stopped by to see Lynn, and they began to share their thoughts on the night before. They agreed that their friendship was primarily platonic, but the added catalyst of Steve's lust put them both over the edge.

When Sue mentioned the promise she had made to Steve, Lynn realized that in the heat of the moment, they had forgotten to give Steve his wish. She agreed that they should make good on their deal, and that another "once in a lifetime" experience was OK with them. As they both laughed, they began to plan the next visit.

With some scheduling sleight of hand, they arranged to get a room at a nearby hotel. Their plan was to surprise Steve, by arranging a night out with Sue, and Lynn would show up at the door, wearing nothing but a smile and a raincoat.

The night began by Sue and Steve checking into the hotel with their small suitcase, stuffed full of toys and lube to make the evening special. As soon as the door closed, Steve dropped the suitcase and turned to give Sue a deep probing kiss. His lust increased, and he grabbed her ass as they kissed.

"Fuck me like you own me," she said.

Steve knew that one of Sue's fantasies was to be taken and used by a lust filled man. As he put his hands up inside her top, he unsnapped her bra and fondled her beautiful tits. He then ran his hands down the back of her slacks, and fondled her firm ass under her panties. Unsnapping her pants, he pulled them down to reveal her sex. As he moved close to her clit, he took liberties, and gave it a few light licks. Sue began to convulse, as if her clit was being stimulated by an electric current. Having played with herself several times that day in anticipation of this night, she was ready.

He then told her to turn around and put her hands up against the wall. She knew he was going to fulfill one of her favorite fantasies, to be used as a woman should be -- to give a man pleasure.

Hands against the wall, she leaned forward, her bare ass cheeks jutting out suggestively. Steve couldn't wait, and dropped his pants, freeing his now hard cock from the confines of his pants.

As he reached around her waist, he stroked her pussy, expecting that she would need some stimulation to get things going. He was wrong. She was sopping wet, ready and waiting for his cock.

Steve grabbed her ass cheeks in each hand, and began to lean forward. Sue reached between her legs, and guided his throbbing cock into her waiting snatch. As he entered her, she moaned with pleasure. She began rubbing her clit, while Steve pistoned his cock in and out of her wet tight pussy.

Sue began to come, and shuddered as orgasm after orgasm washed over her. Her legs began to give out, and Steve held her up as he continued to fuck her, searching for his own orgasm. Finally, he came, and leaned forward to hold and hug her. As they came down to earth, they slowly made their way to the bed, exhausted.

After a few minutes, there was a knock at the door. Sue got up to answer the door, and announced, "We have a visitor."

Steve threw a towel over his semi-hard cock, and a broad smile spread across his face when he saw their friend Lynn. "What's up with this?" he said.

Lynn said "Sue told me that we didn't keep up our end of the bargain. I'm here so that we can keep our promise."

Steve couldn't believe his good fortune. This was quite a surprise. He half expected that his fantasy would never totally come true.

Steve's eyes widened when he saw that Lynn was only wearing a raincoat, and nothing on underneath.

As Sue began to undress Lynn she said "You lay there and watch."

Lynn laid down on the bed next to Steve, as Sue began to slowly massage Lynn's back with some massage oil from the suitcase. As she straddled Lynn's back, she looked at Steve and said "How's this?"

"Oh my god." Steve said, as his hardon began to stir.

As Sue stroked Lynn's ass, Lynn spread her legs a bit, to give better access to her ass and pussy. Sue drizzled a bit more oil down the crack of Lynn's ass, and began to gently stroke, lower and lower, until she reached the top of Lynn's pussy lips.

Lynn began to quietly moan, as she began to get wetter and wetter.

"Time to turn over," Sue said, and Lynn slowly turned, in anticipation of what was to come.

Sue continued the massage, and stroked Lynn's firm chest and neck. They shared a few deep kisses and hugs. Sue slowly ran her tongue from down Lynn's torso, until she was positioned directly above Lynn's wet and waiting pussy. She stopped.

She looked at Steve, who was staring at the sight before him. "Promises kept." she said, and moved lower and began to lick and probe at the wet pussy before her. It was both a strange and exciting experience for Sue -- not something she "needed", but something that was certainly different and exciting. She was keeping her promise to Steve, and at the same time giving herself a fulfilling erotic experience.

As she lapped at Lynn's writhing cunt, she slipped a finger between Lynn's ass cheeks, and began to rub at Lynn's puckered hole. As she slowly entered Lynn's ass with her finger, Lynn began to quiver. Fingers in every hole, a wet tongue, and a great friend pleasuring her, she came over and over again, drenching Sue's face with her cum.

Steve couldn't take it anymore. He moved over next to Sue's head, and began to kiss Lynn's inner thighs. Sue looked at him, and he kissed her deeply. As they shared their kiss over Lynn's wet labia, he whispered again, "Thank You."

The remainder of the night was a blur of sex, fantasy, and fulfillment.

But that's for another time...