Promising Danielle Ch. 05

Story Info
Conquering her fears.
3k words
4.74
27.7k
14

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mountains of gratitude to honeywldcat for her editing of this entire series.

I was happy right where I was. Or more correctly, where we were. I was on my back in bed, in just a pair of shorts because of the heat. Danielle was on top of me, sans shirt or bra, pressing her chest into mine just as much as she was pressing her lips against mine. My hands were thrust down her panties, each palm filled with a warm fleshy cheek.

She ground her hips both against my cock, and then back against my hands. She let out little mewls of pleasure each time she did, tickling my lips. Her long hair draped around our faces, so that had our eyes been open, we would have been cut off from the rest of the world.

I kissed along the edge of her jaw to nibble gently on her earlobe. She moaned at that, pressing her cheek against me. I continued to nibble down her neck, nipping at her shoulder.

"You know just how to turn me on." She whispered in that oh-so-sexy husky voice that she got when she was turned on.

"Mmmm. How turned on are you?" I teased, kissing my way back up her neck.

"Enough that you're going to have to do something about it soon," she moaned, burying her face in my neck.

"Like what?" I really enjoyed teasing her, hearing what she wanted me to do to her.

"Anything you want." She was desperate now, scraping her teeth gently along my flesh, her breathing increasing.

"Anything?" I grabbed her ass and ground her hips against me, knowing I hit her clit when she latched onto me and let out a moan.

"Anything!" she pleaded.

"Even...that?" I asked. She didn't respond. She knew exactly what I was talking about. I had been trying to get her to do it for quite some time now, and she always denied me.

Her rationale made sense, and I could understand she was afraid, but we both needed her to get over that fear if we were ever going to move on in our relationship. If she couldn't trust me enough with this one sexual act but all others, I was going to feel inferior to her for the rest of my life.

"No." She said, pulling away from me and sitting up, showing me her gorgeous back.

"Please?" I pleaded.

"Toby, you know how afraid I am."

I sat up and wrapped my arms around her stomach, pulling her tight against me. She sighed wearily, covering my arms with her own and squeezing me back as best she could in her position.

I began to formulate a new strategy in my head. I had tried everything I could think of to let me do it. I had even begged on my hand and knees, eyes level with my target, and she still denied me.

She would not let me go down on her.

I didn't feel like I was asking for anything outrageous, just a chance to pleasure my girl. She was afraid, because the only person to ever do that to her was her mother, and when I had tried to do it in the past, she always became afraid and the mood was shattered.

It was only me going down on her that she had a problem with. I could fuck her six ways from Sunday and she would enjoy it every time. I had never yet asked her for a blowjob on the account that she always seemed to be the one who wanted to do it, and not just to keep me happy either.

She appeared to genuinely enjoy it, becoming rather frustrated when I would deflate after she swallowed my load because she was so turned on. She would lay her head on my stomach and look up at me with a pleased look on her face as I heaved and came down from my erotic high. She would wait for me to recover a little and then ask me to play with her tits while she got herself off.

I always felt some kind of debt in the back of my mind that I wasn't giving her enough pleasure to match my own, though she vehemently denied it. She said my feeling her up while she played with herself more than made up for it. I wasn't so sure.

"You know I love you, right?" I asked softly.

"Yes."

"You know that I won't hurt you?"

"Of course."

"You know I only want you to be happy, right?"

"Yeah."

"Will you at least let me try it, just once?"

"Toby..."

"I know you're scared, and I understand why." I said gently.

"Then why do you want to make me do it?" She turned her head to look at me, fear and sadness written all over her face. I broke my heart to see her so distraught. I brought my hand up to her cheek and caressed it, pulling her lips to mine. She relaxed and leaned back against me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"You know that look you get when you've just finished sucking me off?" I had a flash of inspiration.

"Yeah."

"Why do you look like that?"

"Because I made you come." She explained, as if I didn't already know the answer. "Because I made you feel good. It makes me feel good to know I can make you feel that much pleasure. When you pet my hair after, it makes me feel appreciated, that you know I did that for you."

"But is it really just for me? You said it makes you feel good too."

"Well...yeah."

"All I want is to feel like that. To get you off with my mouth, and lay my head on your stomach with that look on my face and feel your fingers in my hair. Just once." I pulled her as close as I possibly could, wrapping as much of her up as I was able.

"I'm afraid, Toby." She said, letting herself go. "She would gnaw on my lips and bite my clit. It hurt." She whimpered, but didn't cry.

"Do you think I'd do that to you? Have I ever hurt you?"

"You haven't hurt me Toby, and I know you won't." She comforted me with those words. "But all I've known is pain when she put her face between my legs. I don't know how it could be any different."

"Let me show you?" I asked. "Please let me try."

"I..." She started, but trailed off. I turned her head to look into her eyes.

"I promise, if after you cum, you tell me you didn't like it, I'll never ask to do it again."

Fear flashed in her eyes, but then they hardened.

"Ok." she said, bolstering her strength for me. She smiled. "But I kind of killed the mood."

"I'm not so sure." I returned my lips to her neck. "I've got a nearly naked girl in my arms, and she tastes delicious."

She sighed happily and began to slowly run her hands of what parts of me she could.

"From what I can tell, she's still turned on. Her nipples are still hard." I cupped her breasts, tweaking the pink little nipple in the middle. She squirmed, grinding her ass against my erection.

"You're doing a good job of turning me on." She smiled.

"I know. Not only are your nipples still hard, I can smell you from here." I kept one hand on her warm chest and slid the other down the front of her soaked panties.

My hand was scorched by the wet inferno of her aroused pussy. Her juices coated my fingers, her lips sliding easily between them.

"You seem to be 'In the mood' to me." I teased, circling her clit.

"You do this to me." She moaned, her hips grinding back against me.

"I'll do this and so much more." I promised. I pulled my hand from her panties and her chest, hooking my thumbs in her waistband on her hips and hauling the last shred of clothing from her. I extricated her from my embrace and lay her back, looking down lovingly at her.

She crossed her arms over her chest and kept her legs crossed. She was afraid, but clearly trying to be strong for me. I stroked her face with my hand, leaning down to plant a kiss on her forehead, then her lips.

"You're beautiful." I whispered to her. "I love you."

"I love you, too." She smiled weakly.

"I'm going to make you cum harder than ever before." I said, smiling. "Trust me." I propped her head up on some pillows so she could see that it was me between her beautiful legs, and no one else.

I climbed down and placed my hands on her knees. She tensed for a moment, trying to keep me out. I looked longingly up at her and saw the conflict in her face. She was fighting her fear with her arousal and desire to please me. Trying to both comfort and tease her, I ran my hands up the outside of her thighs to touch her hips and then back down again. Slowly she relaxed once more and allowed me to part her knees.

Lying between her legs, I kissed up the inside of her thighs, around her pussy and rested my chin above her mound. She was apprehensive, her arms covering her chest, hands holding her shoulders.

"Come here." I smiled in what I was hoping was a comforting way. I took one of her hands and placed it on top of my head. She just rested it there, not knowing what to do with it. That was fine for the time being. The second she wanted to give me instruction, she now had a way to do it.

I took her other hand in my own, intertwining our fingers. This was so she could squeeze it for comfort when she needed it. It was a separate connection based purely on our previous declarations of love and companionship. My tongue in her pussy was, or at least I hoped it was, going to be a new sign that I loved her. I looked up at her once more and then lowered my head back between her parted legs.

I gently kissed and sucked on her inner thighs, careful not to bite, though I sorely wanted to. She was so soft and smooth against my cheek as I did my best to get her ready for my first taste of her. The closer I got the less of a kiss and the more of a lick I used.

When I finally got to that wonderful piece of Eden resting between her pale thighs, I paused. I gave her hand a slight squeezed and touched my tongue to her. I didn't move, I just held it there against her slick sex. Her thighs tightened on either side of me, but didn't close around my head.

Ever so slowly, I began to run my tongue up and down. She let out a ragged breath and clenched my hand. But she didn't stop me. I slowly picked up both the pace and the pressure, minding to keep clear of her clit. That would come later.

I looked up at Dani with my face buried in her crotch. Her head was turned to the side, her eyes screwed tightly shut. She wasn't enjoying this. Not yet at least.

"Danielle, look at me." I said, pausing only to speak before I retuned eating her out. She looked down tentatively at me, still clearly uncomfortable. I squeezed her hand and kissed the engorged lips in front of me.

"It's me." I said, licking a stray drop of her arousal from a lip. I returned my tongue to her and used it to spell "I love you" into her.

"I love you, too." She whispered. Realizing that I could both talk to her and pleasure her at the same time, we began having a conversation, me spelling into her pussy, her whispering back to me.

"Is it starting to feel good?"

"Yeah, a little."

"Keep looking at me. Know that it's your Toby between your legs."

She didn't respond to that, other than beginning to absentmindedly stroke my hair.

"You are the sexiest thing I've ever seen. You taste beautiful." I tongued out. Her hips were beginning to gently gyrate against my face, coating my cheeks with her liquid heat. I still hadn't touched her clit yet. That was all about to change.

"I want you to come on my face. Come as hard as you can on my face."

"If you keep that up I'm going to." She sighed. She was loosening up, in more ways than one.

I slipped mu tongue inside her. She gasped in an uneven, charged breath at that.

"You like my tongue inside you?" I inquired at her lips.

"Yes." She hissed out. "I want it again." I smiled wickedly up at her and thrust my tongue between her lips again. She bucked her hips against me and pulled my head in with the hand I had placed in my hair. She was urging me on, to put my tongue deeper in her. She had begun to move on.

I looked back up at her. Her face was contorted with the need to cum. The pleasurable frustration at the need for release conflicted with the desire for the wonderful feelings to continue. I knew that expression well. She put it on my face whenever she teased me with her mouth. The fact that the tables were now turned brought me a surge of confidence and love.

I squeezed her hand and feasted on her pussy. I had been eating her before, but now I really went to town, trying to absolutely devour her with my tongue. It was as if she had a creamy orgasmic center that I could only get to by licking the outer shell away. I wanted that creamy center more than the candy itself and I was going to lick my tongue raw to get it. I couldn't bite my way through; that would not only be cheating, but painful for my metaphorical candy.

She was breathing heavily and unevenly, her hips twitching and gyrating as she let herself enjoy my efforts at her pussy. She released my hand and took my head in both of hers. I took it as a good sign that she let go of my hand. It meant that she was comfortable enough to let go, and I was doing a good enough job that she wanted to teach me.

Wrapping my arms around the legs on either side of my head, I held her tightly and assaulted her clit, licking the hard little nub. She pulled my face hard against her crotch, arching her back and moaning in frustration as I upped the sensations in her pussy. I kept at it, sucking and licking gently but aggressively.

I released her hips and brought my hands up to cup her breasts. I wasn't as gentle with these, as she preferred a firmer touch. Her nipples became the playthings of my fingers just as her clit had become a plaything of my tongue. She had been teetering on the edge for a while, and I'm still not sure what pushed her over, her clit or her nipples.

"TOBY!" She cried as she came. She clamped down with her thighs on either side of my head, pressing the soft flesh against my ears, filling them with the sounds of her muscles tightening. I feared for a moment I may very well have gotten my wish granted to die between her legs right there.

She pulled my head deeper into her crotch, grabbing fistfuls of my hair. I felt her toes curl along my back as she cried out my name, her eyes shutting tight as she came on my face. Her hips bucked and her tight little tummy fluttered as she rode the peak of her orgasm out.

Suddenly she melted back into the bed, spent and gasping. She trembled beneath me as I placed my cheek on her warm stomach, looking up at her. She still had her eyes closed, but placed a hand on my head and stroked it lovingly.

"Oh my God." She whispered, still trying to catch her breath. I smiled and began to softly kiss her tummy, waiting for her to calm down enough. "That tickles!" she giggled. Her eyed opened to look down at me and she absolutely glowed.

"It was a big one." She smiled, "the kind that makes you all warm and sleepy." She let out a very content sigh.

"Going to go to sleep?" I asked, s shit eating grin on my face.

"In a little bit. I'm still kind sensitive."

"Well, I'll go wash your cum off my face and be right back." I kissed her stomach, walked into the bathroom and quickly washed my face, returning to bed in short order. I lay down next to Dani and wrapped my arms around her limp form.

"What about you though?"

"Don't worry about me." I said, rolling onto my back, feeling her readjust to lie comfortably on top of me.

"But you didn't cum." She protested.

"I told you not to worry about it. This time it was about you." I kissed the top of her head. I started to lazily trace patterns on her back.

"Was it good?" Just because she came didn't mean that it was good.

"Thank you, for making me do this." She stretched up and kissed me. "It felt amazing."

"So I can do it again?"

"Anytime you want." She smiled. "I might even ask you to do it." She returned to cheek to my chest and sighed happily. I pulled a blanket over us and held her against me.

"No one has ever made me feel like this." She whispered to the darkness, "I've never felt this good."

"I'm glad I can make you feel so good."

"Hmmmm. I love you." She sighed.

"I love you, too."

More to come. Any feedback is welcome. If you have any questions, let me know with a way to respond to you, and I'll do my best to answer.