Promising Danielle Ch. 06

Story Info
The past rears its ugly head.
2.3k words
4.72
28.8k
12

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mountains of gratitude to honeywldcat for her editing of this entire series.

*

I was sitting on my bed pretending to work, but in reality waiting for Danielle to come home. I found I could work better with her around. Just knowing she was there, the faint smell of her conditioner, the near imperceptible sound of her breathing, gave me confidence in myself and whatever I was doing. She was later than usual, and I was beginning to think something had happened to her.

Just as I picked up my cell to call her, she bounded through the door. She positively charged across the room, dropping her bag haphazardly. She was sweating and her chest was heaving, like she had just run a marathon, so flushed was her face that I couldn't tell if she was crying or not, as her cheeks were shimmering with what I assumed to be sweat.

She tackled me full force, and none to gently either, causing me to tumble backwards onto the bed. I was about to give her a piece of my mind when I realized she was trembling.

"Dani?" I asked tentatively. She curled up into a ball, hugging me in what could be mistaken as an attempt to remove all the air from my lungs. Her heart thundered in her chest, hard enough that I could almost hear it. She had indeed been running.

"Sweetheart, are you ok?" I keep asking pointless questions.

"No. No I'm not." She staggered out.

"What happened?" I was thinking the worst. Did someone try to rape her? Was she mugged? Did she witness a drive by?"

"I saw him." Fuck. That could only mean two people.

"Who?" Gentle, gentle.

"My father." I felt the gush of tears on my neck, the warm liquid of her suffering, distinct from her sweat in its viscosity, and the acrid burn I felt tear at my soul.

"Did he hurt you? Did he say anything?"

"No, He just saw me and smiled." She bawled. "All the memories came back. I felt him touching me, entering me..." Her grip on me increased, as if she was trying to crawl inside my body and hide.

"Shh..." I soothed. "He's not here now. You're safe." I stroked her sweaty hair, feeling her sobs wrack her trembling body against mine.

"Hey Toby, do you-Oh..." Nikki had opened the door to ask me something. I gave her a look that politely said "get the fuck out now." She closed the door with an embarrassed look on her face.

"I ran from him. I ran as fast as I could, but he chased me in the car. I almost lost him at the park, but I think he saw me come here." She managed to stop her gut wrenching sobs, but was unable to quell her tears.

"It doesn't matter. I won't let him take you from me." I held her close, trying to envelop her completely, trying to make her feel safe, trying to show my love.

"You don't understand! He'll lie and get people to help him! He-"

"I don't care who helps him." I interrupted her. I crooked my finger under her chin and turned her face up to mine. "I will not let you be taken from me. Not by your father, not by your brother, not by ANYONE. You are mine." I lowered my lips to hers and kissed her with deepness I wasn't sure I could muster.

All of the tension drained from her with a sigh as she met my kiss with her own. She melted against me, apparently finally feeling safe.

"Do you promise?" She whispered.

"I promise."

I meant it too. I've never been to possessive of my girlfriends, but that all changed with Danielle. I was going to destroy anything that stood in the way of me being with her. They could send tanks after me and, if only by sheer force of will, I would tear through them and return to her side.

"Are you going to be okay?" I wiped her tears gently away with my thumb, cupping her face.

"Yeah." She nuzzled my palm, closing her eyes. "You make me okay."

"You make me more than okay." I smiled. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Me either." She laid her cheek on my chest. "When I'm with you, I feel so safe, so loved, so...just...right, it scares me. Like the rest of my life before I met you had no meaning because you weren't a part of it."

"The rest of your life has meaning. It made you who you are, so that I could find you sitting on that bench and fall head over heels in love with you."

What the hell kind of stuff am I spewing? This isn't the way I talk. Did I really just tell her the only reason she's alive is so I could meet her and be happy? I am terrible beyond measure.

"Well then, I guess I'd better spend the rest of it with you then." I could feel her smiling through my shirt.

If you were to ask me when I realized just how deeply she cared for me, it was right then. She was willing to say that her life before me was meaningless, and that life without me would be just as meaningless. That is a terrible and powerful thing, both to say and hear.

But just as I realized that she truly did love me, I realized that I felt something wonderfully powerful for her. Love, true love, is a staggering thing to realize that you're in. It really took me by surprise, and terrified me a little. But, then again it's supposed to.

"Can I take a nap?" She asked. If there was one thing I learned about Danielle, it was when she cried, it took a lot out of her.

"Of course we can."

She sighed, hopefully in comfort and contentment.

"Do you love me?" If you could only know how much.

"I love you, more than you will ever know" I stroked her hair softly, kissing the top of her head. "Get some rest. I'll keep you safe.

***

I almost dropped my bag. Well, in all honesty, I did drop my bag, but had the presence of mind to catch it before my computer inside it was destroyed by Newton's Laws. My jaw had no such compunction. It fell and I did not intend to right my gaping mouth.

Danielle was naked on our bed. She was propped up on her elbows, her ankles comfortably crossed, giving me the smokiest set of bedroom eyes if ever there was such a thing.

I didn't know it was possible to get hard that quickly.

She glanced down at the sudden bulge in my pants and smiled seductively. She uncrossed her ankles and spread her legs, pulling her knees upwards as she did. This forced me to look at her beautiful pussy. It was nice and wet, glistening just for me.

No sooner had I registered the thought that I needed to be naked to than I was. I had no idea that I could undress myself that quickly. Having a naked girlfriend essentially demand that you come fuck her will teach you that you can do several things a lot faster than you had previously thought. Or at least it taught me that.

She dipped her fingers down to tease both of us by running them up and down that magnificent opening of hers. I could feel my cock throb with each step I took towards her. Our eyes each flashed to the others aroused groin and then back before locking when I got about ten feet from her.

I crawled on top of her, looming over her for a moment. I slipped inside her, feeling her lips part for me. I brought my lips to hers and we started to fuck. I mean really fuck. This was animalistic rutting of two desperately horny people.

"Pound me." She ordered against my lips. I was all too happy to continue doing just that. Our hips slapped loudly against one another as we humped each other furiously. I'm sure that Nikki and Stacy could hear, but I didn't care. Let them hear just how hard I was fucking Danielle.

She clawed at my back, digging into me with her nails. Her hips flew up to meet me and sprung back to retreat as far as they could before jumping back up to meet my thrusts again. She grunted and groaned primally, feeling me fuck her harder than I ever had.

"Fuck me!" she growled, biting my earlobe

"Jesus Christ! I'm going to come!" I moaned, biting her neck. If Nikki and Stacy were somehow unaware of our romp, the hickies we would each have would definitely give us way.

"Come in my mouth." She moaned, her head arching back exposing more of her delicious throat to my attacks.

Not twelve strokes later, I was ready to cum. I yanked my cock from her cunt and shoved it into her mouth. With her mouth full of my cock, I promptly emptied my balls. She hummed her approval around my dick, sending every last drop out of me and into her waiting throat. She gulped it down like it was the last thing she would ever get to eat.

I had the presence of mind to collapse to the side so as not to crush her. She followed me and continued to suckle until I was limp.

"It's empty, Dani." I explained, fighting the urge to sleep.

"And who do you have to thank for that?" She teased, smiling as she gave its wet head one last kiss.

"You," I sighed, stroking her hair. "Where did you learn to do that?"

I must admit, even with my brain not firing on all cylinders due to my orgasm, I should have known not to ask that question. It was one of those practiced questions that made my previous girlfriends feel sexy, so I asked it without really caring about the answer. With Dani, not only did I know the answer, I hated it.

"My dad." She crawled up and lay against me. I dumbly put an arm around her, preparing myself to comfort her from my dumbass insensitivities.

"What are you all tense for?" She asked looking up at me.

"I, uh, didn't know if..." There is no delicate way to put it.

"If I was going to react badly to thinking about what my dad did to me?" She asked calmly.

"Well, yeah..." How can she be so calm about it? Usually she bursts into tears or soars into a deep funk.

"When I'm with you, that part of my life seems so far away."

"Does sex remind you of them?"

"What?" She looked at me, confused.

"I don't see how you can let me touch you after what they did."

If I had been abused like she was, I am sure that I would be unable to ever let someone even come close to something even resembling what my abusers had done.

"Because what we do is different," she explained calmly. It was disturbing to see her so calm about it. "It's like you told me; 'they only took. I never gave them anything.' It was always rough and painful when they took me. What you do to me, with me, is something totally different. It feels different. You feel different." She had moved closer to me, pressing her warm body to mine.

"Does it remind me of them? Sometimes. We can't escape the reality that they taught me how to please men exceptionally well, if only so that the rapes would be shorter." She slid up me, resting her head on the pillow next to mine. "I'm starting to use the things that brought them off quicker to bring you pleasure. It's my little revenge against them."

"Revenge?" I asked, bidding her elaborate.

"I'm taking something they used to hurt me, to make me feel bad, to make someone else feel good. To make me feel good. It's a role reversal."

"So all the sex we have is just to get back at them?"

If it had been anyone else, I wouldn't have cared. If I had a friend-with-benefits who just used sex to get back at her rapist, I would have had no problem with that. Sex was sex. I got laid, that was the important part.

But this was different. This wasn't "friends-with-benefits." This was Danielle. This was Dani. My Dani. She mattered to me more than any girl on the planet. Was I just being used as a tool for revenge? Did all those coos of love during sex mean nothing to her? Did I mean nothing to her?

"No." She touched her forehead to mine, closing her eyes. "Like I said, what we have is different. I make love to you because I love you. I want to make you feel as good as you possibly can with my body. Expressing my love is first, feeling you pleasure me is second, and revenge is buried somewhere after that."

She opened those turquoise halos and looked into my head.

"I'm not just using you for sex. I love you."

"I love you, too."

"I was hoping you'd say that." She smiled, pushing me gently to my back. "Because you came a little too quickly. I'm still kinda needy at the moment, that's why I asked you to come in my mouth." She smiled wickedly as she straddled my chest. I could feel the heat from her pussy practically dripping onto me. She spread her lips and offered herself to me.

"Care to give me a little relief?"

*

More to come. Any feedback is welcome. If you have any questions, let me know with a way to respond to you, and I'll do my best to answer.