Promising Danielle Ch. 07

Story Info
Miscarriage of justice.
1.3k words
4.6
27k
8

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mountains of gratitude to honeywldcat for her editing of this entire series. Sorry this is so short, the way it was written, these were the natural chapter breaks.

*

It was Saturday. One of those lazy Saturday's that told you to stay in bed, and if you absolutely must get up, putting on real clothes was forbidden. I was sitting in bed, my laptop next to me, Danielle's head in my lap. Her focus was on the TV at the end of the bed, while mine was on my laptop.

I heard a loud pounding on the front door. I assumed that it was another angry fundamentalist looking to tell my landladies they were going to burn in hell for who they loved.

"Toby! Could you come out here a minute?" Nikki called.

"Sure!" Danielle lifted her head from my lap and settled where my body had warmed the sheets.

I was greeted by three police officers and a nicely dressed man. I immediately classified him as a professor, but the kind that you could relate to, and would be thought of as s cool by his students.

"Toby, this man says you kidnapped Danielle. Is this true?" Nikki stood with her arms crossed and cast away any shred of doubt as to who was the domme in her relationship with a withering gaze.

"No...of course not!" I was indignant. Who were these people, to accuse me of kidnapping Danielle? The answer slowly worked itself out in my head as it unfolded right before my eyes.

"I'm Danielle's father, and my Dani is very sick. In her troubled mind, she has convinced herself that I have been raping her."

"We have her papers right here." One of the officers, who I would later refer to as Officer Cunthead, held out several notarized and very official looking documents that were covered in the names "Danielle Carter" and "Dr. Carter."

"She needs to come home where we can care for her properly. No doubt she told you that she was being abused by me, her mother, and brother." He looked almost sad, but something in his eyes flickered behind the sadness.

"What's going-" Danielle appeared at the door, apparently curious. She froze when she saw her father, and I could see her heart sink all the way down to her feet.

"Dani! Thank god we've found you!" Her father exclaimed, outwardly overjoyed. I still saw something flicker behind his happiness. One of the officers steered her over to her father.

"We've come to take you home." A woman said walking through the front door with a young man behind her. The woman was butt ugly, the kind of ugly that scared children and could have killed any erection. The same could be said for the man behind her. He looked slimy and stereotypically inbred. It was Danielle's mother and brother.

They each took an arm and pulled her out of the house.

"NO!" Danielle screamed. She tried to twist and turn, fighting to get free.

"Let go of her!" I took a step towards her, or at least tried to before officer Cunthead got in the way.

"Take it easy, son. We've got court orders to take her back home. She's been declared mentally handicapped."

"But she's not! Look at her!"

"It's part of her condition." Her father stated, that false sadness becoming less and less authentic.

"Let her go!" I began to struggle against Officer Cunthead. His partner came over and fought against me as well.

I could see the edges of my vision blurring and tinting red as I looked at her father, and behind him, my struggling girlfriend. Her face was torn with sadness and fear, her arms flailing, reaching out for me to come get her. Alas, I would be deterred by the lawmen.

For the briefest of instants, I made eye contact with her father. I saw straight into his soul, a veritable briar patch of unpleasantness. I saw triumph, cold and brooding behind his mask of concern. He shot me a little smirk. That sent me over the edge.

As I strained against the officers, I stopped really being conscious of my actions. I shouted and growled in a primitive fashion, my rage making words pitifully inadequate. My mouth was a gaping maw spilling forth my rage, fury, pain, disappointment, hatred, and self-loathing.

I felt the sting of mace in my eyes and on my face. Good! Let my body bear the brunt of my hate, a physical manifestation of my almost demonic fury.

I struggled against the police, adrenaline coursing through my brain, ready to poison my body to get me to Danielle. I felt the wind drive from my lungs, only peripherally aware of the nightstick that had been applied to my stomach. I filled my airway once more and let cry a primal roar, fighting as hard as I ever had to drag the lawmen with me to the door.

I felt the thoroughly disorienting fire of electricity course through my body as I was hit by their tazer. For the briefest of seconds, the haze surrounding my senses pulled back alerting me once more to Danielle's softening shrieks of my name. In an instant my fury returned, causing me to be shocked again. I never relented, forcing the police, noble in their misguided efforts to stop me, to hit me with the tazer until I passed out.

***

I sat curled up on my bed, not twelve hours from being tossed into the jail. I had awoken, a clear circle around me. I was avoided by everyone in that cell. Apparently the news of just how much it had taken to drop me had been imparted to my cell mates, and none of them looked like they wanted to be the direction of my ire. Not even the especially thuggish looking teens would look at me. That suited me just fine

.

In the end, my father put up bail, and I paid a large fine out of my pocket to the city.

But I was free. Free to begin my search for Danielle. Now it was time to fulfill all the oaths I'd taken to protect her, at least, those I hadn't already broken by letting her be taken from me.

I got up and walked over to what Danielle had used for her half of the room. Her smell permeated everything, from the curtains to the scraps of paper on the floor. I forced myself not to cry, because if I started, I knew I wouldn't stop until I'd fallen asleep, probably clutching a pillow that still smelled like her.

I picked up her backpack and began to rummage through it. Luckily, Danielle was a pack rat and never threw any paper away. This included to my elation, a copy of a registration form from the beginning of the semester before she moved in with me. It listed all of her personal information, including her address and phone number.

I quickly formulated a plan, both to cover my ass and prove her family's guilt. I packed my bag with my laptop, my spare cell phone, and a small camera that clipped to my belt. I would record myself rescuing Danielle, streaming it to my laptop and over the internet to my desktop. This ensued that even if both I and my backpack were discovered, at least some of it could be used against them.

Grabbing a jacket and a ski mask, I fled the house with the piece of paper clutched to me. I had enough energy to run to Istanbul and back, and a thunderous jog to her nearby house would serve to get me ready for what I was about to do. I was about to break several laws, probably committing several felonies in the process, but I didn't care; all that mattered to me was that Danielle was safe away from her rapist family.

*

More to come. Any feedback is welcome. If you have any questions, let me know with a way to respond to you, and I'll do my best to answer.