Promotion Ch. 01

Story Info
Sam decides to seduce Janie to break the news.
2.9k words
4.12
63.7k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma579
emma579
385 Followers

Jane let herself into the apartment, sighing with relief. Finally home, she thought. She set her laptop bag beside the hall tree and slipped out of her coat, hanging it up. She was listening to see if Sam was home, thinking about what she could make for dinner and how soon she could slip into a hot bath.

As she turned towards the hall tree to hang up her purse, she started when she felt someone behind her. Large hands covered her eyes and she went still, inhaling Sam's familiar scent. "You're home," she murmured, relaxing back against his broad chest. His arms circled her and he pressed a kiss against the curve of her throat.

"Not only home," he murmured, brushing his lips over her skin lightly, making her shiver, "But I've taken care of dinner." His hands shifted, turning her, sliding into her hair as his mouth lowered to hers. He kissed her deeply, savoring the familiar, but intoxicating flavor of her.

"My hero," she murmured, pressing her body to his as she leaned into his kiss. His teeth nipped her bottom lip as he met her eyes, seeing the dark arousal in her blue gaze.

"I want you to go up and take a shower," Sam whispered, teasing her lips with his tongue, his hands slowly easing her suit jacket off her shoulders. "Relax a little...slip into something comfortable." His hands were warm on her blouse, sliding over her back. "Give me about 15 minutes to get dinner together."

"Okay," she sighed, melting against him. It took all his willpower to turn her towards the stairs and giving her a little push. She swayed a little, her lithe body so professional in the slim grey skirt and thin cream blouse, but he knew the feel of every inch her curves. She stepped out of her heels as she headed to the steps and he had to hold his breath to stop the words begging her to take off her skirt...to show him those thigh-high stockings shifting to pale, soft, silky sweet hip...he bit back the groan as she glanced back over her shoulder with that special smile he loved. Watching her tight ass sway as she stepped up...Sam had to tear his eyes away, shifting restlessly as his cock strained painfully against his jeans.

With half an ear listening to the shower, Sam finished reheating the take out food. He dug through the hall closet for the blanket they used for football games and then spread it out on the living room floor. He knelt before the gas fireplace, turning it on until there was a nice flame and light heat radiating into the room. He stirred the food, then gathered the candles he'd picked up on his way to the restaurant.

Returning to the living room, he carefully placed the candles around the room and lit them. Turning off the lamps, he stood for a moment, surveying the scene he'd set. Perfect, he thought, just the type of thing that made Jane melt...and a soft, sweet Jane would be a tasty treat for dessert. Delivering the news of his promotion and the accompanying trip to Europe would go better when she was limp and sated.

Upstairs, Jane turned off the hot water and stepped out of the shower. She knew something was up...Sam wasn't usually home this early and the fact that he'd thought about dinner meant that he had something to tell her. She wondered what it was...maybe something at work? Toweling off, she wondered if she should have suggested they share the shower. He'd been stressed this week and had been up late working more than once. She missed him when work wasn't going well. She missed his hands on her, his mouth on her...maybe after dinner she could seduce him...

With that thought in mind, she wandered naked into the bedroom. Maybe something special for dinner, she thought, opening the lingerie drawer and sliding her fingers over the lace and silk within. She pulled out a pale blue teddy -- the one Sam had bought her for Christmas -- and the matching robe. Slipping it on, she slid her hands over her bare skin, then over the lace, remembering the look in his eyes when she'd put it on the first time. That hunger, the way his hands had trembled before grabbing hold, the way his breath had been hot as he'd pressed his mouth to her breast...

Sam spooned the pasta from the restaurant container onto the dinner plates. Referring to the instructions provided by his buddy (chef at said restaurant), he surveyed the meal. It looked almost as good as if they were at the restaurant. Maybe with the candles...He heard the footsteps at the top of the stairs and almost swore. Butterflies, he thought, butterflies just as bad as their first date, the first time she'd met his mother...the first time he'd told her he loved her. Now or never, he told himself, carrying the plates into the dim living room and setting them on the coffee table. He walked out into the front entry, turned towards the stairs...and stopped dead.

Jane slowly stepped down another step, her eyes locked on Sam's. The stunned look on his face made her nervous and yet aroused her even more. He was looking at her like...Her palms were damp as she finished walking down the stairs and stood before him. "Sam...?" Her voice came out in a husky whisper.

"Wow." He cleared his throat and gave her a sexy smile. His hands went to her shoulders, feeling the slick silk under his palm and imagining sliding it away to touch her soft skin. "You're beautiful."

"You picked out the blue one," she smiled, stepping just a little closer to go up to her toes and kiss him. His hands tightened on her shoulders as his mouth pressed to hers hungrily. Jane made a little sound in her throat, half-moan half-whimper, and Sam's tongue slipped between her lips to tease hers. Heat exploded under her skin even as he pushed the robe off her shoulders and ran his palms over her skin.

"I picked the right one," he murmured, fighting the urge to just carry her up to bed. He saw her eyes wander over his shoulder and widen and remembered the living room. "I have something for you."

"So I see," she murmured as he led her into the dimly lit room. She sighed at the romance of it, her eyes circling the room, taking in the flickering light, the food, the blanket on the floor.

"It's too cold out for a picnic...but this seemed just right," Sam offered, taking her hand and pulling her towards the blanket. "Have a seat."

"It's my turn to say wow," she smiled as she slowly sat, looking up at him. She saw the bulge in his jeans and her mouth watered...touching him, tasting him...she wanted him now.

"I got your favorite from Tony," Sam started, but his eyes caught hers and held. She saw the arousal and shifted up to her knees, reaching for him. Sam allowed her to hook her fingers in his belt loops to draw him closer. Dinner was forgotten as she tugged open his belt, his jeans, releasing his hard cock and making him groan in relief.

"I hope you don't mind, but there's something I want before dinner," she murmured, sliding her fingers around his thick shaft.

"Who could...damn, Janie," he growled as she slid his penis between her lips. His cock swelled as she took him deep, making a sound of pleasure as she swallowed his rigid flesh. Her hands curled in the waist of his jeans and tugged them down as her mouth began to move, sliding his cock in and out. Sam's body was tense, tight, and hot, every drop of blood throbbing in his groin as she suckled him.

He tasted like salt and Sam, hot and erotic. Jane slid her hands over his thighs, feeling the strength in his muscles, smiling to herself at the tremor she felt as he held himself back. So strong...but so vulnerable to her teasing mouth.

Sam looked down at her -- the almost backless lace teddy exposing her spine all the way to where the light blue thong disappeared between those firm cheeks, her blond head bobbing as she sucked his cock eagerly. Her small hands stroked his skin and he placed his hands over hers, giving her a light squeeze to show his pleasure. "Janie..." his voice was husky and low, "That feels so good, baby."

Her hands flexed under his as she increased the pressure of her lips around his shaft. He felt his cock swell even more, his balls tightening...no, he wouldn't cum in her mouth, not tonight. Tonight was supposed to be about Jane. His hands caught her head, eased her back. "Sweetie, I want you," he murmured, looking down into her wide eyes, the sapphire blue darkened with desire. Her lips were red, slightly swollen, and he bent to kiss her. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he lowered himself to his knees on the blanket.

"I wanted to taste you...to taste your cum," she murmured as he eased her down onto her back. He groaned as she stared up at him with a sexy smile, her hair spread over the dark blue flannel. His hands fumbled with the ribbons woven into the front of her teddy, loosening the lace until he could slowly slide it down her body. She squirmed and rocked with him, her growing nudity even more arousing as she moved restlessly, erotically, under him. The tightness in his groin increased and he clenched his jaw, running stats in his head to distract himself.

"I want to taste you too, baby," he growled, lowering his head to press kisses to her belly, "and bury my cock in your sweet cunt." She moaned, tilting her hips as he moved lower, spreading her legs wider.

"Please, Sam," she whimpered. With another groan, he hooked her knees over his elbows and spread her swollen pink flesh with his fingers. She glistened in the candlelight, juicy and plump and he stroked his tongue over her, savoring the salty sweetness of her arousal. Jane squirmed as much as she could under his grip as he teased, tasted, and feasted on her pussy. Her hands clutched at the blanket beneath her as she moaned breathlessly.

Sam couldn't get enough. He craved the taste of her...even more than her sweetness were the noises she made...helplessly aroused, desperate for him. His cock ached to be inside her as he thrust his tongue against her hole, teasing a gasp from her as her hips bucked. Flicking the tip of his tongue inside her quivering pussy, he shifted one hand to stroke his thumb over her clit. Her body bowed up as she cried out and he increased the press of his thumb as he closed his lips over her cunt, suckling. Jane cried out again, her body jerking as she came, her hot cum spilling into his mouth as he sucked greedily. "Damn, baby," he groaned, lapping at her creamy juices, "You taste so sweet."

"Please..." Her hands reached for him, stroked his hair, and he lifted his head, smiling at her. She looked dazed and sultry, perfect for sex. Rising to his knees, Sam peeled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it aside. She licked her lips as her eyes wandered over his bare chest. "Oh, yes..."

Sam grinned, working off his jeans. He knelt between her thighs, leaning over her to kiss her. Her arms wrapped around his neck as his hand stroked her wet pussy until she moved her hips with his motion. He shifted forward, positioning his cock against his palm and sliding it down until his head fit against her cunt. Jane's fingers curled in his hair as she nipped at his lip with her teeth, her eyes hot and hungry on his.

"Fuck me," she murmured, "Fuck me with that big cock." Sam grinned again...she knew how he liked her to tell him exactly what she wanted, in the dirtiest terms. He thrust suddenly, his cock penetrating and filling her with one smooth stroke. Her body arched to his as she moaned, her head tipping back as her eyes closed in pleasure. "Yes..."

Sam groaned, driving his cock into her again and again in a quick, hard rhythm that had her writhing beneath him. Her pussy was hot, tight, and yet slick enough to make each stroke glide deep. The feel of her body against his, the little sounds she made, the musky scent of her arousal was familiar and yet so pleasurable that he knew he wouldn't last long. All he wanted was to feel her cum around his cock before he lost it.

"Harder, Sam, fuck me harder," Jane panted, her hands clutching his shoulders, her fingers restless, her hips meeting his with each stroke. Sam clenched his jaw and drove himself into her cunt as hard as he could, pounding his body to hers. She gasped and arched, wrapping her legs around his waist as he drilled down into her pussy again and again.

Sam fisted his hands in the blanket on either side of her, sweat coating his back as the heat grew in his body. His cock was burning, his balls heavy, his skin tight and he knew it was only a matter of moments. He rocked his hips with each thrust, rubbing himself against her folds and clit each time he buried himself inside her. She bucked, sobbed, and her hands slid off his shoulders, clutching first at his upper arms, then his wrists as she began to shudder. "Cum for me, baby," he growled, his voice hoarse and desperate, "Cum on my cock, Janie."

"Sam!" Her voice broke as she suddenly arched against him, her pussy clamping around his shaft. He ground his hips to hers, his cock swelling within her even as she tightened around him, his balls clenching. He felt the rush of heat as she came, her cum enveloping him, splashing over his balls as she sobbed in pleasure.

He bore down, forcing the last fractions of his erection inside her rippling pussy, feeling his cock pulse. Sam erupted inside her, ejaculating again and again as he groaned. He buried his face in her neck, feeling her shuddering beneath him, her hands shaking where they held his wrists, her pussy milking his cock like greedy fingers. He felt himself empty, enveloped within her soft wet heat, spent and satisfied. Easing back, he lowered himself to the blanket beside her, spooning her against his body to keep her warm as she snuggled drowsily into his embrace.

"I love you," she whispered, one of her hands catching his, her lips pressing to his palm.

"I love you too, baby," he murmured, "We let dinner get cold..." She turned her head and gave him a sleepy grin. "I have news," he hated the hesitation in his voice, but this was what the whole night was about.

"I figured," she teased lightly, shifting a little to be able to face him.

"I got the promotion," he explained, stilling her response with one finger to her lips, "But it means a two week long trip to Europe." Her eyes met his and he only saw happiness...it confused him.

"Bring me something lacy from Paris," she whispered, "Something you can tear off me when you get home." He groaned at the image, burying his face in her shoulder. Her fingers played with his hair. "Did you think I'd be upset?" she asked in confusion.

"Two weeks is a long time," he said slowly. Jane laughed.

"We can have phone sex every evening if you want," she answered, her fingers trailing over his cheek, "I can tell how it feels when my fingers stroke my pussy." His groan made her smile. "Sam, it's what you wanted from your job. We'll work the us part out."

"You'll still be at work when it's evening in Europe," Sam murmured, plans forming in his mind.

"So call me at work," Jane teased, shifting and using her weight to suddenly roll him to his back, coming up on top of him, "I'll blush and stammer while you tell me every thing you want to do to me." She shifted her hips, rubbing herself against his cock as he hardened again. "I'll have to pretend that you're not talking dirty, pretend that I'm not thinking of fucking you, while everyone's working around me. Pretend I'm not getting hot just listening to you and imagining your cock inside me. Maybe I'll even have to excuse myself and go to the ladies room to touch myself..."

"You're such a dirty girl," Sam groaned, grasping her hips as he thrust up, his cock penetrating her sensitive cunt and making her arch up with a moan. "I wish I could take you with me, fuck you all over Europe." He bucked underneath her, making her clutch his arms and gasp.

"God, Sam, you feel so good," she managed even as she rode his cock, driving his head against her core. "More...fuck me more, Sam," she whispered, rocking her hips against his, "Two weeks is a long time to be apart..."

emma579
emma579
385 Followers