Proper Thanks Ch. 01

Story Info
He rescues his dream girl.
958 words
4.33
41.8k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers

He had been watching her for months now. Buying drinks at the bar even though he wasn't much of a drinker. Just to be close to her. Jayden was the epitome of sexual chocolate. Her medium sized breasts and plump ass screamed 'Fuck me' and that's what ran through Lex's mind as she walked behind the bar filling the orders of the drunk and disorderly. "You haven't touch your gin and tonic." Jayden smiled to Lex which brought him from his daze. She had stopped in front of him and leaned over the bar allowing a bit of cleavage to spill from her tight black top.

Lex smiled in return and ran a hand through his short dirty blonde hair. He was about to speak when a young red headed guy slammed his shot glass on the bar. "Hey I need another shot of tequila!"

Jayden shot Lex another sexy smile and walked over to the guy and refilled his glass. "So how 'bout I meet you out back when your shift is over. I can fuck you three ways from Sunday." he said boldly and downed his drink.

"Sorry but there's an age limit for this ride." Jayden said sexily and Lex couldn't help but laugh. Jayden passed by him and winked as she cleaned the bar. It was nearly 3 AM and the bar shut down at 4 AM.

"Make some good tips hun?" Frank, the owner, asked Jayden as she sat at the bar after all the patrons had been cleared out. She separated the ones, fives and tens and counted them out.

"$210. Not too shabby." she said and placed the money in her pocket.

"Need me to call you a cab?" Frank asked as she jumped off her seat.

"Nah. I'll walk. I could use the exercise." she says and leans over the bar and places a kiss on Frank's cheek. "See you Thursday." she said and walked out the back. She grabbed her coat from her locker and placed it on as she headed outside. A few people were standing on the curb smoking as Jayden passed by.

"Hey sexy." she heard a young voice behind her. She sighed when she looked over her shoulder and saw it was 'tequila boy'.

"What can I do for you?" she asked in the nicest voice she possessed to avoid kicking his ass; he was too close to hers for comfort.

"You can spread those pretty legs for me and take this cock deep in your pussy." he said against her ear and smacked her ass hard. She spun to him and swung her clenched fist at him but he was quick. He grabbed her arm and pushed her in between two buildings and pinned her arm against the wall. "Come on now. Play nice." he said and pushed his body weight against her. For a dude blitzed out his mind he was still pretty strong, she couldn't break free from his grasp. "I've always wanted to try chocolate pussy." he breathed on her. She cringed as he placed kisses on her cheek and neck; he reeked of alcohol and cigarettes.

"Everything OK here?" Jayden looked over the guy's shoulder and saw Lex standing at the entrance between the building.

"Buzz off! Can't you see we're busy here?!" the guy yelled and Lex walked closer.

"The lady doesn't seem to be enjoying herself. Why don't you let her go, go home and sleep it off." Lex said and the guy turned to him.

"And why don't you fuck off while I fuck her." he said through clenched teeth. Jayden did her best to free her hand and took advantage of his anger towards Lex to wiggle it free. "Where are you going bitch?!" he yelled as Jayden ducked from underneath him and attempted to make a run for it. She was grabbed by the back of her hair and yanked back against the wall feeling the wind being knocked out of her.

Lex made his move and quickly made his way to the drunken man who felt him coming and swung on him but since Lex was completely sober he easily dodged the strike. He punched the guy in his stomach with all his might and the guy toppled over coughing and gasping for breath. Lex bent down to him and grabbed his hair the way he had grabbed Jayden's. "Now get out of here before I put you in the hospital." he said in the man's ear and yanked him up and pushed him out onto the curb. He straightened his clothes and turned to face Jayden. "Are you all right?" he asked and she nodded her head. "Come on. I'll walk you home." he said reaching out for her hand. She took it and he helped her walk the few blocks to her apartment.

When they approached her door Jayden faced Lex. "Thanks for fighting off that prick." she smiled.

"No problem. I love rescuing beautiful women. Been thinking of taking it up as a profession." he smiled.

She giggled and pulled out her keys. "I'm Jayden by the way." she said.

"Alex but everyone calls me Lex." he introduced himself.

"Do you have a cell phone?" she asked and he stared at her confused and fishes his Sidekick from his pocket and hands it to her. She opens the phone and punches in her number. "Give me a call tomorrow whenever you are free. I have to give you a proper thanks for saving me." she winked and unlocked her door. She went inside and Lex immediately saved her number as she closed the door. What did she have in mind? Lex thought as he turned and headed to his own home.

SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers