Property of Matt Ch. 01

Story Info
A man has his needs.
2.2k words
3.88
67.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt King is the type of man who is used to getting what he wants. As the Vice president of a large Marketing company he exercised his power at will. Twice divorced, he now only took on mistresses. His mentor had given him some advice that he never forgot. Never look for your honey where you make your money. Matt however found a nice loop hole in that saying. It came to him one night in bed and he sat up thinking it was perfect. The reason his marriages failed, the reason he went through liaisons was simple. Each was unable to keep up with his sex drive. He wanted it day and night, mornings too if it could be had. But what if he had more than one lover? Each unable to be jealous of the other? What if he could have his pick from a perhaps less than willing, at first, pool of desirable women? He knew the company was adding several new sales positions soon and he was in on all the interviews of course. Naturally, he would take the prospects out to dinner, each was to bring their significant other, married or not. The real problem would be deciding between the better prospects and the ones with the hottest looking wives. He decided that the bottom line was the more important issue, besides he found two very promising women in Misty Webber and Jo-Ann Burke. Now it was time to reel them in.

Jo-Ann, a brunette whose conservative dress and manners drove him nuts during dinner was his first target. At 29 she still had the looks of someone much younger. She was picked for her charming smile and the fact that Matt wanted to have a look under the pant suit. With her husband of five years out of work for over a year, she proved an easy conquest.

Matt invited her to the office. His private corner office over looked the city with a view he cherished. She was due in at 11 and just before that his secretary buzzed his phone.

"Mr. King, a Mrs. Burke to see you."

"Thank You, Amanda, send her in. This meeting will take about 45 meetings." Amanda told him she would let anyone know who was looking for him. He had told her earlier that he was interviewing a few of the prospects wives, to make sure they were a fit for the company. Long ago Amanda had given up on Mr. King hitting on her, much to her dismay.

She opened the door and let Mrs. Burke in. Matt met her there and closed the door, locking it. That's odd she thought and went back to her desk 15 feet away.

"Jo-Ann, thanks for coming in." Matt said as he eyed her. Absolutely fabulous he thought. She was dressed in tight fitting polo that showcased her breasts. 34C he guessed. She was also wearing a pair of dress shorts and nice sandles.

"I'm sorry I'm not dressed better, you caught me running errands."

"Nonsense, you look great and you know it. Scott is such a lucky man." Here sit down, as he lead her to one of the over stuffed chairs

"thank you, sir. Oh, I love the view"

"Call me Matt and thank you." Then he laid on his charm, explaining how he considered Scott a prime candidate for the position and what the salary would start at and possibly grow too. Jo-Ann's head was swimming, their ship was coming in. They could get out of debt, go on expensive vacations. Then Mr. King, Matt said something.

"I'm sorry what did you say"

"I said, that's what I can do for your husband, and quite frankly, for you."

"Oh thank you. Thank you."

"Yes, I could do that." Matt stopped smiling and Jo-Ann felt a chill. "But what fun would that be?"

"I don't understand. Fun? What do you mean?"

Matt leaned back in his chair. "Quite simply I need to know how badly you want your husband to get this job, Mrs. Burke." Then he slowly looked his was up the body, leering at her long legs and seeing that her nipples seemed to be harding.

Oblivious Jo-Ann answered, "Oh you don't know. I'd get anything to get this for him."

With a smile, "Really? I'm afraid I'll need proof." Jo-Ann's eyes went wide.

"Proof, what kind of proof?"

"Use you imagination, make it good as you know I do have other candidates to consider."

"Oh my God. You want me to fuck you. Don't you?"

"Tsk, tsk. No need for all that volgur language." He said to put her somewhat at ease. "No, my dear that wouldn't do at all. One time? No, no, no. I want you to agree to be on call to me while I send you husband all over this country, making obscene money for you, and for me."

Jo-Ann sobbed at the news. To help her family, she had to become a whore. All Scott had talked about was what an opportunity this job was and the money they would have. Now, she was told his fate was in her hands. Sadly she bowed her head, "Scott can never know."

"Of course, and I promise you I will not let Scott go as long as he's as good as he says and we keep our arrangement." Then he stood up. "Now, I think you need to give me....a godwill gesture." He unzipped his pants to reveal his large shaved penis and balls. She had never seen a guy do that before and she was slightly shocked, as it made him look even bigger.

Jo-Ann took her cue and began blowing her new lover in his office. Scott was always asking for her to blow him, but usually she refused. Here, she thought she never would be able to. She continued to lick up and down Matt's shaft, getting it erect to it's full 9 inches, a good inch longer than Scott's. Soon she was mouthing the head and lightly pumping him.

To Matt, she was just a conquest, a test of power and it turned him on to no end. He couldn't wait to get her in bed. This he thought was precious, too easy as he looked down on this proper woman sucking his cock. For a full ten minutes he enjoyed her mouth on his manhood before holding her head on it so he could climax. "Rule number 2, always swallow.", He said right as he climaxed.

After he withdrew, "What's rule number 1?"

"Never refuse me."

After allowing her to clean up in his private bathroom he told her that she needed to be at his place the next night to finalize the deal. "I promise my dear when you next talk to Scott he will be very, very happy. And if I'm not happy, well I think you know." Matt proved good to his word as Scott called her later that day saying he got the job and that the company was buying them dinner at one of the best restaurants in town, reservation were at 8 and the menu was their's. Jo-Ann cried when she hung up.

The next night she told Scott she was going over to a friends for a while. She drove straight to the upscale area of town where Mr. King lived. Of course, she thought he had to have one of the bigger homes. She pulled to the gate and rang the buzzer. A woman answered. Jo-Ann was mortified, she had the wrong address Ten minutes later she had the right home, not quite as large as the first, but still better than any she had been in before. The gate was open and she drove up the circle drive, parking near the front door. She rang the bell twice before Mr. King answered.

"Well, I'm here."

"Now is that any greeting? I told you I need to be happy." She stepped forward and planted a kiss on his lips. Forcefully he wrapped his arms around her and parted her lips with his tongue. They kissed passionately for a few minutes before he broke it.

"Let me show you around your second, ahh, better home." The place was huge and the abbreviated tour still took over twenty minutes. They ended up in the backyard near the in ground pool. "let's swim, shall we?"

Jo-Ann frowned, "Sorry. Didn't bring a suit. Next time I will."

Matt ignored her and took his own clothes off. Nude he then dialed the phone.

"Scott. Hello, It's Matt.......No, you can called me Matt. Listen can you stop by the office in the morning around ten, I have a few things to go over........Great, hey tell that wife of yours I said hello."

"You bastard!" Jo-Ann hissed as Matt casually stepped into the pool.

"The choice is totally yours, Mrs. Burke. Either join me and do as I say or leave. I really could care less." With that he swam to the far end of the pool. Looking back He watched her torment herself as she tried to decide. Finally he saw her decision as she lifted her top revealing the black lacy bra beneath. Next came her shorts, showing a matching panty. She slipped her sandels off and started to get in the pool.

"Sorry, no undies allowed here. From now on leave them at home. As for those." He indicated a trash can. "Get rid of them."

Jo-Ann was furious. "How can I explain that?"

"Not my problem, besides most of the time your husband will be away, so it won't matter. Will it?"

Reluctantly she did as she was ordered and he knew he had her. "Tan line huh? Well I don't like them. I'll make you an appointment for tanning sessions."

She tried to ignore him as stepped into the pool, trying to enjoy herself despite the situation.

"Also, I will make you an appointment to get a brazillian. You'll like Toni, she's great." He added with a grin. After a few more minutes he swam over to her, taking her to the edgo of th pool where he kissed her again. Soon the passion built and despite herself, Jo-Ann was getting turned on by this Handsome powerful man. "Scott, my dear, I love you so much", she thought.

As if he was reading her thoughts Matt said, "Let's see how much you love your husband, Mrs. Burke. Time to get him the job." With that he led her into a bedroom she assumed was his. Little did she know but it was his "fun" room. Filled with all sorts of hidden video equipment.

The camera showed them enter the room, Jo-Ann leading the way. Then throwing herself at Mr. King before they lay on the bed. Soon she was sucking his cock before they sixty-nined. Soon they were going at it like a couple of teenage lovers. The first tape lasted one hour. "A good start", Matt thought as he got up, leaving an exhausted Jo-Ann on the bed. He went outside and gathered her clothing for her.

"Okay, there's one last thing tonight my dear."

"Wha, what?"

"It's just something I like. I want you to masturbate for me. Right here, right now."

"I never do that."

"Oh, stop it. I don't care about that, I want to see you do it. Now." Soon she was climaxed with our own hand on this mans bed unknowing about the cameras that caught every second of the action. Once she relaxed, Matt kissed her and gave her a rose. Then he allowed her to shower before redressing.

"Your appointments are tomorrow at ten. Don't be late and remember, no tan lines. Also, I will need you back here, let's see today is Tuesday. Let's say Saturday morning. Oh don't worry, I just want to make sure you are keeping your appointments. I won't keep you long." He then handed her a card for a tanning parlor that was not surprisingly close the his place.

"And what do I tell Scott about my sudden tan."

"Not my problem." Then he escorted her to the door. Before she left he turned her around and kissed her hard, the whole time feeling her left breast in his hand. "good night, Mrs. Burke. See you Saturday.

After she left he mixed a drink and thought about how well it all was going. Then he thought about the next day. At ten he would see Mr. Burke and at eleven he would see Misty Webber the blond wife of Tom Webber, who would make a great addition to the team. They both would, if he could get them both. No, this time he would have to hire Tom no matter what. Dinner Monday showed Matt that much. Although the whole dinner he wanted nothing more than to lick up and down Misti's small cleavage that shown in her plunging neck line. No bra he guessed. Then he wondered if her cuffs matched her collar, not that it mattered. If she agreed she was going to be hairless there anyways. He admitted one thing, Misti had her work cut out for her if she wanted to be his number one girl and she didn't even know it. Yes, Jo-Ann was very nice, very nice indeed.