Prophecy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may kiss it pet," he whispered and his eyes became serious as he felt the warm air from her sigh of relief on the stretched and sensitive skin. She leaned down, her hands still massaging the muscles of his hips as she laid a warm and lingering kiss to the tip of him. When he felt her wet tongue run along the slit in the tip, coming away with a drop of his pre-cum on the tip of her tongue he could take no more. He grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her up over him.

***..::..***

Tearsa's body was already starting to shake as he pulled her by her hair to straddle his body. "But I have not finished Master," she moaned. She didn't want him to stop but she wanted so much to taste him more first. It was one of her favorite things and he knew this.

He pushed her up so she was pressed to the hard length of him. She was wet and he pulled up the thin material that she wore to grab her hips and force her to move along the length of him.

"Take off your dress pet," he ordered her. She pulled the nearly translucent material that the pleasure slaves wore over her head quickly, biting her lip at the sensation of him sliding along her already swollen clit. The moment she dropped it to the side on the bed he pulled her back down again, using his hand in her hair to force her lips hard onto his. His teeth bit her lip to get her to open her mouth and she moaned as his tongue dove in to dance with hers. His other hand stayed at her hip to continue to guide her along him.

She could already feel the warmth building between her legs and she gasped into his mouth. He forced her hips to still and pulled away from the kiss with a grin. His order to have no orgasms in his absence had been pure torture. Riding in the slave carts while the others leisurely touched each other had been maddening.

"You will not cum until I do pet. Is that understood?"

She nodded, her hips wanting so much to move and bring her to the conclusion she craved but she didn't dare to disobey. She only did that when she wanted to be punished by him but now was not one of those times. As much as she craved the pain, she craved his release even more.

"Good girl." He said with a smile, nibbling along her jaw and making her moan. Using his hand on her hip he guided her up until the tip of him was pressing just barely into her. He kept her there a moment, enjoying the look of pain and desperation on her face before shoving his hips up to bury himself inside her.

She cried out, her nails digging into his shoulders and he grunted at the pain she caused and lifted his hips into her, his own fingers digging hard into her hips to make her cry out more. The sound of her voice made him want to explode then and there. Her muscles clenched at him as though trying pull him further in and she thought she would bring about his anger despite her desire not to.

They both stayed there a moment, their bodies on the edge of bliss until their hearts finally calmed a little. Tearsa's head swam with pleasure as he started to pull from her slowly just to slam deep into her again. She could see the pain in his eyes that he was causing himself. He had not allowed her to tend to the aches in the lean muscles of his chest so she sat up on him and began to rock her hips as her hands began to work on the muscles there. She watched in satisfaction as his eyes rolled back to close and his hands relaxed on her hips.

She could feel him grow inside her as his orgasm came close and she kept her rhythm, wanting to draw his release out slowly. She knew once he was finished he would want to sleep and she never wanted to feel him slip from her. She fought to concentrate on using both hands and hips to bring him pleasure, even as her own body began to climb towards the same peek.

She cried out in surprise as he grabbed both her hands and pulled them behind her back. She fell forward onto his chest and he claimed her mouth again, his hips rising and slamming into her hard and fast. His body screamed out in pain at the strain he put it through but even that blended into the pleasure and he released her mouth to bite down on her neck.

"Now pet," he growled before sinking his teeth in deeper and locking his lips around her. Keeping one hand on her arms he moved his other hand between their chests to get a hold of her breast and twisted it painfully.

Tearsa's body stiffened and the explosion of pleasure that rocked her made one scream after another carry away from the wagon. She could feel him surging deep inside her as he filled her, his body just as tense as hers.

When she collapsed against him they were both panting and weak. He released her wrists and wrapped his arms around her. It was a long time before he began to pull her up from him, slipping slowly from her and making her pout again.

With a chuckle he slapped her ass, "Now clean me up again but this time with your mouth and go and fetch me dinner. I expect your warm body next to me before I find sleep."

Tearsa eagerly obeyed, sucking and licking both of their juices from his now soft flesh. It began to grow again and he debated taking her again before deciding his body simply needed the rest more then her flesh. He smacked her rear again and she pulled on her gown to go and fetch him dinner. It wasn't long before the two of them were curled up in the dark wagon with her spooned up against him. It was the first real sleep he had gotten in nearly a week and he welcomed it.

In the morning he would have more energy to make his pet truly scream. For now he was content in their shared pleasure and the warmth of her body against his.

____________________________

Please remember to vote and let me know what you think. I'm always open to feedback! Sharing my work is a new experience.

12