Proud Holders Ch. 04

Story Info
The Proud Holders Residential Course continues.
959 words
3.6
15.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the characters in this story are completely fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or otherwise, is entirely coincidental. Also all of the characters are well over the age of 18 - in fact the youngest is nearer 28. I have posted this elsewhere but if you've not already come across it I hope you'll enjoy it.

*****

Wednesday Morning

"Good morning everyone. Welcome to the Morning Meeting."

"Good morning Miss Sarah."

"On a positive note it seems as though everyone enjoyed the exercises undertaken by the gentleman yesterday afternoon under the expert guidance of Mr Wentworth. In particular the sessions on edging and rimming were especially popular. Gentlemen, I expect you never knew it was possible to experience quite such intense pleasure without actually cumming or needing the bathroom. It was obvious the ladies enjoyed watching too."

"Andrew and Linsey Dawn. Your kegel exercises went fairly well last night considering what happened earlier in the day, although I think more work still needs to be done. Matron was, however, disappointed to find both your beds soaking wet this morning. What happened?

Andrew, you tell me what went wrong first."

"Well Miss, it was like this. I woke about three thirty and just couldn't get back to sleep, however hard I tried. To be honest I felt so horny after yesterday that I just had to do something with my cock and it came down to choosing between a wank and a wee. As a rational man I knew than a wee would be more useful than a wank and it would still make me feel less horny. Since I don't wear pyjamas or briefs in bed, there was a mattress protector and I knew the consequences, other than a touch of peer shaming which I can take, wouldn't be any worse than if I'd had a wank instead. What's more I knew it wouldn't result you forcing me to wear one of those beastly chastity devices you made David wear the other night. The worst you could do would be to make me wear a nappy and I'm man enough to take that."

Miss Sarah scowled.

"Actually Andrew, that's where you're wrong. We have all sorts of devices in our armoury and tonight you will wear one which is not only one hundred percent effective against masturbation but, unlike the one I put on David last night is also ninety five percent effective against urination. Don't look so scared, young man. You'll only be wearing it for one night and that should be enough to teach you a lesson. When I first worked in urology we had Hypospadias patients with tubes up their dicks and it was a week or more before some of them could pee properly. The device you'll wear works by plugging the urethra and Matron will insert it quite painlessly after you've been to the lavatory at bedtime. You'll be quite comfortable. Now come to the front and get your tail out.

You may as well give the ladies a little treat whilst you're about it. Wow, you have got a whopper."

"Right Linsey Dawn. I know you've been quietly enjoying Andrew's humiliation but you can take that smirk off your face right now. What's your explanation - or rather excuse - for that wet bed. We've all been waiting to hear."

"I'm sorry Miss Sarah but I'm afraid I've got the same problem as Anne. Like her I only wet the bed very occasionally but when it happens I just wake up totally sodden. It's always to late to do anything about it. I didn't stick my head above the parapet yesterday when she was describing her problem because I'd no wish to draw attention to myself. Apart from that there would have been a sea of spunk in the male dormitory this morning for Matron to clean up if I'd mentioned it."

Miss Sarah shook her head.

"Linsey Dawn, you really think you've 'arrived' don't you? I know you're trying to relaunch your career after a break and I don't wish you any ill will in that - but maybe some of the gentleman here don't think you're quite such a big deal as you seem to imagine. I very much want to believe your explanation but, I'm afraid hard bitten experience and a long career in urology incline me towards a certain scepticism. To put it bluntly I'm inclined to think you woke up and, like Andrew, fancied a sneaky wee between the sheets. I know you weren't wearing panties or a nightie last night and I'm always a little wary of people who sleep in the buff. However, as I explained on Monday I'm a fair minded person so I'll accept your explanation and give you the benefit of the doubt. Do be aware that I might feel a little less charitable if you wet the bed again during the course. Involuntary nocturnal enureses isn't unknown amongst adults but it typically affects at most one to two per cent of the population. Were what's happened so far in this group anything to go by, the figure would be twenty per cent. Come to the front and take your top off. You may as well help the gentlemen out a little."

"I'm telling the truth. Honest Miss."

"You better had be. As I've already made clear, if you wet the bed again this week I'll more than likely take a different view. My goodness, it will be coffee time again in another ten minutes or so. How time flies when we're having fun. I do there will be cream cakes for everyone - well everyone except Andrew and Linsey Dawn who've forfeited the right to theirs, that is."