Proud Holders Ch. 05

Story Info
The Proud Holders Residential Course continues.
1k words
4
9.8k
00

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the characters in this story are completely fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or otherwise, is entirely coincidental. Also all of the characters are well over the age of 18 - in fact the youngest is nearer 28. I have posted this elsewhere but if you've not already come across it I hope you'll enjoy it.

*****

Wednesday Afternoon

"Good afternoon everyone."

"Good afternoon Miss Sarah."

"Well I am pleased. This morning's kegel exercises went ever so well and exceeded my expectations. Both Andrew and Linsey Dawn had so much better control. It's amazing what a little gentle humiliation can achieve sometimes, isn't it?"

"If you say so, Miss."

"I do Linsey Dawn. Now moving on, I've still not had a chance to to talk to everyone why they're here and what they want to take away from the course but I'm getting there slowly. Jonah, what about you? So far you've been a model student with no nocturnal adventures, accidents or cheek, and your performance on the kegels has been exemplary."

"Thanks Miss. That's very kind of you but I'm terribly shy and not that good at handling praise. It's something I'm better at giving than receiving. Anyhow about me. I guess I'm fortunate in one sense - some people would say more than one - but I'm not here to discuss that. Much of the work I do nowadays can be done from home - all I need is my laptop and my mobile so it could hardly be easier. Whilst working at home, more often than not in the mornings, I can drink enough coffee and coke ro sink a battleship but seemingly last for hours without needing to pee. Sometimes I undo my pants and let it hang out so if I did need to pee I could just go there and then if I was in the mood. If that sounds like a dream situation to most of the people here, the problem starts when I put my cock away, button my pants and leave the apartment to go out. It doesn't matter what I have or haven't drunk, when I last peed or not, I can guarantee that once out of my apartment I will need to pee within a couple of hours if not sooner. Luckily I'm the sort of guy who can need to pee pretty badly for quite a long time before I've got to find a bathroom urgently. Usually I manage to get back to my apartment or locate a usable bathroom before disaster but I've flooded my pants a few times over the years and I'm not happy about it."

Miss Sarah looked sympathetic.

"I see. An interesting set of circumstances if I may say so, Jonah. Tell me, do you always visit the bathroom before leaving your apartment?"

"No Miss. Only if I need to pee when I'm about to go out. I used to always go, but I soon found out it made no difference as to whether I needed to pee whilst I was out or not. Sometimes it made matters worse. I guess some of the guys here will be familiar with the phrase 'breaking the seal.' It's when a precautionary pee, when you don't actually need to go, ends up making you want to pee far worse than if you'd not been."

Miss Sarah nodded knowingly.

"I see Jonah. Although your circumstances are different, it sounds as though your problem is not altogether unlike Jack's. Physiologically I think your bladder and associated plumbing - like his - is in pretty good shape. I'm inclined to think the issue is more psychological and related to the how your bladder and brain communicate with each other. We need to retrain the connection so that when you need to pee your brain ceases to regard it as a big deal and you don't worry about whether you wet yourself or not. In other words we need to get your brain to call your bladder's bluff. If your bladder gets used to the idea that your brain really doesn't care, you'll still need to go but be much more relaxed about it. You'll find the discomfort will disappear and you won't wet yourself but, most of all, you'll be able to pee on your own terms when it suits you. In the light of what you've said we're going to do something a little different tomorrow which will benefit not only you and Jack but, hopefully, all the other students too."

Holly raised a hand.

"Yes Holly?"

"What are you planning for tomorrow, Miss?"

"Wait and see, Holly. Let's say it's a surprise but I think one you'll all enjoy. Now if there are no more questions the ladies have an Aerobics class in with Mrs Glenson in Workshop 3A. I'll do some muscle toning exercises with the gentlemen. Sorry if you tanked up on lemonade at lunchtime in anticipation of kegels but there aren't any this afternoon. There will, however, be quick toileting session for all students before supper. We can't have puddles on the Dining Room floor, can we?"

Charmaine's hand shot up.

"Yes Charmaine. What is it?"

"If there aren't any kegels I think I can hold it until bedtime. Cathy and I are in the mood for a bit of a holding contest. I have a fiver on being able to outlast her and she's got one on being able to outlast me."

A stern look crossed Miss Sarah's face.

"No Charmaine. I'm the course tutor and I decide who gets to pee and when. You and Cathy will both be toileted before supper with the other students. Matron and I won't have any fuss or messing around. Is that understood? Right, that concludes this afternoon's business. Ladies, Mrs Glenson is a patient lady but I think she's been kept waiting for long enough. I'm sure you can find your way to Workshop 3A without too much trouble. It's just down the corridor on your right. I'll deal with the gentlemen here."