Proud Holders Ch. 06

Story Info
The story continues.
841 words
4.2
7.8k
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the characters in this story are completely fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or otherwise, is entirely coincidental. Also all of the characters are well over the age of 18 - in fact the youngest is nearer 28.

*****

Later on Wednesday Afternoon

Anne Glenson was most certainly not in the best of moods. She hated being kept waiting, particularly when it was late in the day, she was feeling tired and in no mood to be messed about. She eyed the five young women who entered her domain somewhat disdainfully and with an air of aloof authority. Sarah Worthington had warned her that the latest crop of students on the Proud Holders Residential Course were a challenging lot and she intended to show them who was boss.

"Good afternoon, ladies. I suppose it is still afternoon - if only just. You must be the group I was expecting fifteen minutes ago. I'm Anne Glenson, the Aerobics tutor and fitness instructor here, although I run some specialist courses here too for those brave enough to attempt them. You may call me 'Miss' or 'Mrs Glenson' as you so please. I'm Anne only to my husband, aged parents and a few close friends. We've not got much time as I gather you're all being toileted before supper but we'll do what we can in the time available. I suppose I'd better do a quick roll call to make sure everyone's here and I know who you all are."

"Anne"

"Here Miss"

"Cathy"

"Yes Miss"

"Charmaine"

"Here Miss"

"Holly"

"Yes Miss"

"Linsey Dawn"

"Here Miss"

"Right, that appears to be everybody. Now if you'd each care to settle on a mat we'll do some gentle warm up exercises. Now before we start, has anyone any questions?"

Linsey Dawn's hand shot up.

Mrs Glenson frowned at her.

"Yes, Linsey Dawn?"

"Miss, I don't think I can hold any longer. Can I go to the toilet now, please?"

"No you can't. We've only got half an hour as it is."

"But I'm desperate, Miss."

"Look Linsey Dawn, you're not desperate. You went with the others after lunch, didn't you? In fact it says here in my copy of the register that you passed an impressive 720ml so you can't possibly be desperate now. I've not peed since breakfast time - and that was nowhere near a toilet - but I'm not about to wet myself."

"Please Miss. I drank lots at lunchtime and I think that's why I need to go now"

"No Linsey Dawn. You're not going and that's final."

Unable to hold a second longer, Linsey Dawn flooded her panties and jeans, soaking the mat into the process.

Anne Glenson reached for the phone.

"Matron will you please come to Workshop 3A right now? I want you to remove a student who's wet herself. Take her to the bathroom and make sure she's well and truly finished. I've only got twenty minutes of a very short lesson left and I want to try and do something with the students I've got left, although I can't imagine what that will be."

"Linsey Dawn, Matron is coming for you and will sort you out. I don't know whether you did that deliberately or not but I'm very disappointed and, trust me, I will most certainly be having words with Miss Worthington about you. Let that be a warning to the rest of you."

Holly's hand shot up.

"Yes Holly?"

"Miss, can I be excused? I think I need to go too."

"No Holly. You're not going anywhere - and don't you dare wet yourself!"

"But Miss..."

"No Holly. I mean it."

"Right now can we please get on with a few gentle exercises in the precious little time we've got left. Legs apart everyone - and that includes you Holly. Arms up please. That's right. Now bend. Touch your toes everyone. Oh for goodness sake! Some of you must be half my age and I just can't believe how unfit you are. Come on Charmaine, get to it. At last. Right, we're going to do some running on the spot to get those hearts pumping properly. Cathy, stop jiggling your tits - it's not necessary. Now come on."

Holly felt a spurt of pee escape into her panties but managed to stop herself peeing before it became a flood.

Anne Glenson looked crossly at her.

"Stop everyone. What's the matter, Holly?"

"Miss I told you I had to go but you were having none of it. I'm nearly pissing myself."

Anne Glenson sighed.

"Right, that does it. I'm calling this class to a halt. It's nearly time anyway. Miss Worthington was right. You are a challenging lot to put it very mildly indeed. Working with you lot is an experience I'm unlikely to forget in a hurry although I'd be lying if I said it was a pleasure because that's not the word which springs readily to mind. Now get out of my hair and to your supervised toileting. Class dismissed."