Proud Holders Ch. 08

Story Info
The Proud Holders Residential Course continues.
1k words
4.17
8.1k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the characters in this story are completely fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or otherwise, is entirely coincidental. Also all of the characters are well over the age of 18 - in fact the youngest is nearer 28.

*****

Friday Afternoon

Miss Sarah sounded unusually pleased.

"Well everything seems to have gone well so far - no puddles on seats or impassioned pleas for a toilet stop. I think everyone enjoyed the fish and chips didn't they? Good. That's why I thought we'd stop off here for a walk and burn off a few of those calories. Now, is everyone here? I'll just do a quick head count. Hmm there's one missing. Matron, where's Anne?"

"I'm afraid she won't get off the bus."

"What do you mean won't get off the bus?"

"I've tried Miss Sarah but, honestly, she's refusing to budge."

"Is she indeed? We'll soon see about that. Right Matron, you take this lot for a walk. You only need take them along the river bank as far as the weir and back. It's about a mile downstream so going at a brisk pace it shouldn't take you more than half an hour so long as there aren't any stragglers. Meanwhile I'll deal with Anne."

Miss Sarah boarded the minibus and found Anne defiantly sat in her seat, arms crossed and clearly in no mood to co-operate.

"Right young lady. What's the meaning of this?"

Anne looked up and glared at her.

"If you really want to know Miss, I'm fed up with the whole course and, when we get back I want to pack my bags and leave. I've been thinking about the way you treated me on Tuesday morning for wetting the bed and I think you were mean to David for just doing what comes naturally. Also I thought the way you treated Andrew and Linsey Dawn was shameful. Miss, you're nothing but a bully and I bet you play with yourself at night thinking about the humiliations you've dished out. Tell me you don't get off on it, you fucking cow."

Miss Sarah sat next to her truculent student and eyed her with a calm but resolute gaze.

"If I didn't think you were worth the effort I'd have sent you packing for that monstrous outburst.

I expect respect from my students and I won't tolerate being sworn at or called a masturbator.

Look Anne, if it's what you really want you can pack your bags and leave the moment we get back. However as I warned you - and the other students - at the outset of this course, I have a duty of candour to agents and potential employers. I can't say you'll never work again but, if you leave this course now, any contracts you secure won't be down to any help from me. Stick with it on the other hand, and do as you're told, and I'll give you nothing but glowing references."

Anne scowled.

"There you go again, Miss. That's nothing but blackmail and you're a hateful, spiteful bitch. I hope it catches up with you one day."

Miss Sarah continued to eye Anne, her expression unchanged.

"Right Anne, let's get this straight. This isn't blackmail. It's tough love. All sorts of people come on this course from every walk of life you can imagine and some you can't - or perhaps would rather not think about. They come in all shapes and sizes too. Most of them have got one thing in common though - they've all got egos bigger than any body parts they possess - including their bladders. If I'm to get them to achieve the level of bladder control they crave I've got to first retrain those egos. Unfortunately if you're to make omelettes you've got to break a few eggs first. A fair number of my students have made it big in one way or another - except they haven't mastered the art of controlling the need to wee so that it only ever happens when they want it to. Yes, most can control it up to a point - as can most healthy adults - but without my help they'll not achieve the level of control they want or need. I've not had any failures yet and, if I have anything to do with it, it's not going to happen anytime soon. I don't get results though by being soft on people. Look I'll do a deal with you. If you'll stick with it and see the course out I promise I'll not humiliate you in class again."

"Promise? What if I wet the bed?"

"Anne, if you wet the bed I promise nothing will be said about in class. I give you my word.

Now can I have it you'll be staying with us until Sunday?"

"Okay Miss - but if you break that promise I'll get my boyfriend to sort you out. Trust me, if you mess me about he'll make sure you never walk again!"

Miss Sarah laughed.

"Oh I am scared! So scared I'm nearly wetting my knickers - not. Anne, if you're trying to threaten me you'll have to try better than that. You've not got a boyfriend. I've seen the way you look at the other girls and I know one of my own kind when I spot one. You don't think I waste second chances on straight girls do you?"

"You mean to say you're a..."

"Yes I am, Anne, and proud of it. Don't worry, your secret is quite safe with me - so long as you keep your side of the deal and stick this course out. Is that a deal?"

"Okay. I suppose so. If you keep your word, Miss."

"I will, Anne. Good girl. It looks as though the others are heading back to the bus. I'd better make sure Matron's not lost anyone. Oh and I do hope she's not let any of them take a sneaky wee anywhere. She's a big softie at heart - just like me!"