Proud To Be A Sissy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kary_M
Kary_M
439 Followers

For several moments I sat not looking up waiting for them to laugh and ridicule me while a silence loomed around us. My face felt flushed and I thought I'd faint with embarrassment. Shyly looking up at first one then the other I realized there wasn't any look of scorn on their faces, but gentle smiles I'm sure were meant to console me.

They both walked around the table and sat, one on each side of me, Paul broke the silence, "It's okay Kary, we figured out awhile ago that there was something special about you."

"Yeah," Felix spoke up, "we were just waiting for you to be honest with us. Thanks."

"Well," I stammered, "I like you guys and I didn't want you be like all the others and hurt me."

"Kary," Paul started, "we were raised to be above that kind of shit, we like you just as you are. You're a nice person, your kind of cute and I bet you'd look really great as a chick."

"Yeah," Felix said, "And just when do we get to see the real Kary?"

I looked up at his impudent smiling face and retorted, "Maybe sooner than you think."

"Is that a promise?" they said at the same time

We all laughed and sat at the table while they finished off the six pack with their friendly banter and teasing going back and forth. They even included me and I jested right back at them feeling that for once I actually fit in. I felt sorry when the cans where all empty and we walked back to the car. The ride home was different though this time I knew I could be myself now. As Paul started driving away I let my hands drop freely to their muscled thighs hearing them moan. Felix put his arm over my slim shoulders making me feel warm and safe.

When we got to my house I went with the impulse I'd been feeling for days and leaned quickly to towards Paul, kissed him on the cheek and with A giggle I pushed Felix out the opened door as I planted my lips on the side of his face crawling over him with a surprised expression on face while he laid on the side walk with his feet still in the car.

"You're so going to get it for that." Yelled Felix laughing as Paul's laughter joined in.

"Is that a promise?" I teased with a giggle

I turned on the porch and laughing with them, waved and I thought to myself it was so nice a feeling to have real friends for once. As usual I made my way over to daddy's house and because I knew I had lots of time I used some to play with my makeup to look really good for him. I dressed in shear hose and garter belt, tiny g-string panties and matching bra finishing off with a form fitting shiny mini dress that barely covered my stocking tops. I smiled to myself looking at the sissy slut in my mirror and turned to leave the room feeling better than I ever had.

"Hy daddy." I said cheerfully kneeling before him and started automatically undoing his trousers.

"You're a little late today aren't you?" daddy grumbled.

"I'm sorry daddy, but I needed to talk to Paul and Felix."

"Really you say, and just what did you need to talk to them about?"

"I told them about the real me."

'By the look of those antics getting out of their car," Daddy started, "I take it all went well."

"It was wonderful," I exclaimed excitedly, "it felt so good, like being set free. They didn't seem to care that I'm different. I feel like I have real friends now."

"I suppose I'm not a real friend then?" he frowned down at me.

"I'm sorry," I quickly replied and smiled, "of course you are daddy. You're my best and first friend, but your my daddy too."

I reached up to kiss him on the cheek and freeing his penis I gave it nice big sloppy kiss too.

"I suppose you touched their young willies for them." Daddy growled, "Like the cock hungry sissy slut that you are."

"No daddy," I pouted, "but I would like to sometime if they wanted me too."

"No doubt the way you go for cock." daddy asked. "So what did they say?"

"They thought I was special, they said I looked cute and would make a great girl." I giggled excitedly.

"You are special." He said patty my head, "A very special little sissy slut dear."

"Thank you daddy." I beamed up as his erection slid between my lips.

"I take it seeing how you've done yourself up, you're parents won't be home to soon."

I looked up at daddy and nodded not willing to part with his penis just yet.

"So what are plans for tonight young lady?"

Letting his hard cock fall from my mouth I replied, "I want to do something special for you daddy because you have made me so happy."

He chuckled and patted my head again as I swooped down on his groin sucking on his scrotum before returning to his cock and taking it deeply in. Hearing him moan with pleasure always increased my own excitement. I slobbered more than I usually did to prepare daddy's penis for a surprise I had planned. Looking up to his face and seeing his eyes closed I spit on my fingers and rubbed my saliva under the string of my panties. I climbed up into daddy's lap to facing him and with hand holding the string aside I used the other to guide his erection to my anus.

Slowly letting myself to be impaled on his cock, feeling as every inch moved deeper into my bowels. With my little penis rubbing against his belly I felt my ass settle into daddy's lap. Something about this position made daddy's cock feel very different, as soon as I bottomed out my whole body began to shake in ecstasy. Immediately my little penis exploded in orgasm but the feeling stayed with me as I slumped over daddy still quivering. I sat unmoving feeling that cock inside me for a moment to catch my breath. I felt daddy's big hands grip my hips forcing me up and letting my body back down to feel another lighter orgasm.

I moaned through it placing a hand on each of his shoulders I began to slowly raise and lower on his erection Gaining speed. Every time his hard cock went deep into me I felt that intense shock wave through my whole body. I don't know how long I rode daddy's lap to his grunts and moans waiting for him to fill me. Every moment was pure ecstasy to me as daddy pinched my nipples through my dress and bra. Finally with his hands gripping my hips he forced my bum into his lap and I could feel his whole body quaking under me as his hot semen boiled up into me. Both of us were breathing heavy as I laid on his chest and nuzzled in daddy's neck while he gently rubbed my back.

"That was wonderful Kary." He sighed, "You really know how to knock an old man out."

I giggled softly, "I liked it too daddy."

Daddy chuckled and patted my back and we stayed like that unspeaking as our body's calmed down. I could feel his penis slowly deflating inside of me, squeezing it with my sphincter until it dropped out making me shiver. After about quarter of an hour I could hear daddy begin to gently snore, I felt so elated knowing I pleased him so well. I crawled off his lap carefully so not to disturb him, lightly I kissed his penis one more time before putting it away.

It was still early and I wanted to enjoy the feeling of being dressed as I was for as long as possible. So I spent some time doing some domestic chores and it amazed me that doing something so simple could make me feel so complete. I sighed to myself wishfully thinking how nice it would be if I could only stay like this forever.

Kary_M
Kary_M
439 Followers
12