Proud To Be A Sissy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kary_M
Kary_M
439 Followers

As daddy watched I dropped the towel and wrapped the pink garter belt around my slim waist before sitting on the edge of the bed. First drawing the fishnet hose up each leg to the thigh I stood and attached the tops to four clips hanging on each side. I was very surprised when I pulled the white ruffled panties up that there was a hole in the crotch and my hard little penis stuck straight out in front of me and I could feel the cool air on my bum around my anus that was left bare.

"Lie down on the bed now," daddy said, "and stay on your back so I can get your surprise ready."

I did as told and watched as daddy brought the box over and sat on the edge of the bed before saying, "Now, you must lay still and quiet until I tell you to move and keep your eyes closed."

I started to feel really nervous when daddy placed a cloth over my face and I heard him opening the box. I could only hear and feel his movements and an occasional grunt while he prepared my surprise for me. I felt the bed shift as daddy moved closer and seemed to lean over me and suddenly felt him pushing something cold down onto my chest. I was breathing very heavy and I felt my whole body was trembling as he counted to sixty. I felt some of the pressure suddenly ease as I felt daddy straightening up but there was still a slight weight on my chest.

"I hope you like them," daddy stated cheerfully as he lifted the towel from my face while handing me a bra that was laced with trim, matching my panties, "they look great on you sissy."

Looking down I saw two flesh toned swells that weren't there before and sitting up I could feel a slight weight pulling down. I jumped off of my bed and stood in front of the mirror and looked at slim girl with a perfect set of tits. Their color was a perfect match to my own skin and could barely make out the seams. My little penis throbbed as I lifted my hands and gently squeezed my new tits and actually felt the pressure against my own flesh. They had nipples about a quarter inch thick that stood out at least a half am inch to proudly display for ever that I was just a horny sissy slut wanting some cock.

"Oh daddy thank you so very, very much," I cried joyfully turning and hugging him fiercely, "this is the best surprise I've ever had."

"You're welcome sissy," daddy replied as he squeezed my bum, "now finish getting dressed so we can eat before they get here."

I felt pretty nervous as I put on the bra on over my new tits after spending several minutes turning this way and that watching myself in the mirror. I struggled with the zipper on the back of the pink maid's uniform and settled it into place. With the added ruffles on my panties and the several layers of stiff pleated cloth under the skirt made my bum look so big and round, while my new titties seemed to stretch the fabric of the lace trimmed bodice. I brushed out the pig tails from my hair and tied it back into a pony tail before putting on the small ruffled white cap and then went out to show my daddy how I looked.

Kary_M
Kary_M
439 Followers
12