Proud To Be A Sissy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kary_M
Kary_M
439 Followers

"You were such a well behaved sissy slut back there Kary." she whispered in my ear, "You deserve a reward."

Nancy kneeled in front of me and smiled at my little throbbing erection then looked up before opening her mouth she leaned forward and took it all between her lips and sucked hard on it. I came instantly with my knees failing to hold me up but Nancy's hold kept me from falling as a violent tremor spread through my whole body making me cry out. She kept my little penis in her mouth until I could stand up on my own again and I had finished spurting my semen. She stood and leaned towards me with a grin and kissed me as we both moaned out our pleasure sharing the seed I had left in her mouth.

"That was wonderful," I gasped trying to catch my breath, "No one's ever done that to me before, thank you."

"Oh your welcome sissy, easiest blow job I ever gave," she laughed seeing me blush. "Now it's your turn."

Nancy stepped back and leaned against the wall spreading her legs as she pulled up her skirt to reveal not only that she went out without panties on but that her sex was shaved bald. I could see the sheen of moisture between her legs as she crooked a finger at me and pointed down. I knelt in front of her and look closely at a real pussy for the first time. I could smell her sweet arousal as I leaned towards it.

Nancy used two fingers of one hand to spread the pink lips apart while her other hand pointed to bright red knob of flesh. Then she pushed my face closer until my lips brushed against her clit and her hips shivered while Nancy sighed out and rubbed her cunt in a circle over my face. Then suddenly she closed her legs and pushed me away straightening out her skirt.

"That's enough for now slut, get up." Nancy ordered, "I just wanted to mark you so I can smell my juice on your face until I get you home."

We left the stall and Nancy carefully wiped the smeared lip gloss from my face leaving my cheeks and chin shiny with her juices. We both needed a bit of makeup repair before going back out into the mall. She just seemed to have a way of making me feel so comfortable as we chatted like nothing had just happened in that stall a moment ago. I wondered if all girls were like this and smiled to myself.

We only bought a couple more things that day but we spent allot of time trying out allot of different outfits together in the changing rooms. We got allot of funny looks from people every time we came out from the giggling and carrying on that went on in them. We both seemed to blush allot that afternoon. I did insist on going to a men's wear store though Nancy looked at me strangely at first until I told her I wanted to buy daddy a new robe

Then all the fun came to an end when Nancy looked at her watch and told me that she had to go close her store but she also insisted on me staying with her. She introduced me to Gail who was behind the counter when we arrived. Gail appeared to only be a couple of years older than me and didn't seem to be too pleased at meeting me at first. I really liked getting the chance to look around the place again because daddy was in a rush the only other time that I was there. I spent allot of time just checking out all the sexy clothing and costumes while waiting for Nancy.

Kary_M
Kary_M
439 Followers
12