Prove It Ch. 03

Story Info
Kit and Tina have breakfast and discuss the night before.
523 words
4.02
17.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours later I wake up with my mind less foggy from the hangover. I still feel distraught from the last 24 hours and how things feel like they have spun out of control. Luckily Jeff's couch was as comfortable as a couch could be. No "Seinfeld" bar hitting me in the back all night or anything like that. My mind is still reeling though for sure. I gather my things and head out the door texting Tina that we should meet up for breakfast.

"So where did you disappear to last night?" Tina says.

"I just hit that drunken wall where my mind said I needed to get outta there."

"So your man pussy kicked in?"

Tina can drink me under the table and I don't even try to deny it. Most casual nights we are the last two in the bar but she is always the one who can drive me home when we go beer for beer.

"Can I tell you something weird?"

"What that you and Jeff made out?" Her smirk is unsettling. "Its no secret when people roll out of the men's bathroom shouting that some man in goat hooves is making out with a dude in a turtleneck and earphones. I hope you weren't trying to keep it a secret because you failed in that regard."

"Shit. Are you serious?"

"Ha Ha ha. I mean its not like everyone in the bar knew but it was not a secret." Her devilish smile was more than enough to know she was not joking around

As we drank our coffees and ate breakfast I began to relax. I was more than lucky to have somebody to talk with about last night without more prejudices than the ones I currently felt about myself.

"I'm not gay, Tina. I'm not."

"Kit relax. You are throwing around vocabulary that you haven't even thought about. If you could spend the night alone with Jeff, would you honestly not feel any sexual feelings about him? Would you really just want to sit on the other end of the couch and take in a college b-ball game?"

"Well. I mean...... Yes but not really. I. I just feel different. I've crushed on girls hard to the point where a certain chick in heels would give me a raging hardon. And this just feels different. I want to be with Jeff like all of the time. Just spend time with him and shit. Its weird I feel like I look up to him in a way."

Tina began to laugh. "You sound like a middle school girl, Kit! You are crushing hardcore. What are you going to do about this?"

"Shut up! Obviously nothing. I mean what can I do about it?"

Then I could see a plan building in that head of Tina's.

"Are you asking me for help, Kit?"

"Ummm, I don't know. You're kinda scaring me Tina. What do you have in mind?"

"Say you want my help, no questions asked, and we'll see what happens."

"Ok fine. Tina I want your help. Don't make me regret this."

"Done. And you won't."