Prowling the Night Ch. 02

Story Info
The conclusion of the vampire cat.
1k words
4.05
13.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the night fell again, Sophia woke to the darkened basement. Her surroundings seemed familiar. She wasn't sure why but she knew that she was meant to be there. She cautiously got up and started to look around.

A cat's eyes could see in the dark normally but a vampire cats eyes were more sensitive to her surroundings. she saw the stairs leading up to the main floor and she went up them quietly.

She went in to a living room area. A couch, two chairs with ottomans, and a fireplace with the fire going. Some paintings on the wall. She went closer to take a look at one particular painting. She was sure she recognized it. It was a painting of her former master. But it looked different. She knew it was her but as a vampire. She wasn't sure if her former master who dressed up as a vampire, or if she WAS a vampire. She was going to find out the truth.

She moved stealthily through the house. Everything just as she remembered it, but with slight differences. Everything was a bit darker. She remembered the good times she had there. She heard some voices coming from the bedroom and she went to investigate.

The door was slightly open and she put her paw on it to open it more. She saw her master, another Vampire and their victim on the bed. They were about to strike when Her master heard her coming in. Kathy turned around and saw her, Her eyes Red and fangs bared, ready for the kill. She couldn't believe that it could be Sophia. Kathy turned back and sunk her teeth into the man and her partner joined in the feeding.

"Get that animal out of here." The male vampire hissed. "It has no purpose being here."

"Be Quiet Charles! That is my cat from a long time ago. She disappeared and I never knew what happened to her and I wanted to find her again. She has come back to me." Kathy said. and knelt down. "Come Sophia." She said.

Sophia ran to Kathy and jumped in to her arms. Kathy held her and cuddled her.

"I've missed you so much!" Kathy said and started to kiss her. Sophia purred loudly and was happy to see her master didn't forget about her.

Charles looked at them and moaned.

"Is this REALLY necessary?" He asked.

"You have no idea what she means to me do you? She is more than a pet. She is my life and my baby." Kathy said.

"You will have to make the choice, She will be fed upon for other vampires or she will be killed." Charles threatened. Sophia hissed and bared her fangs. Her eyes became as red as blood.

"I didn't think she would like that idea Charles." Kathy said. Charles looked at Sophia in amazement.

"Looks like she was being used as food already and someone changed her. Look at her eyes and fangs. She is already a vampire." Charles said. Kathy looked stunned and looked in Sophia's face.

"Yes, She is a vampire. No wonder she couldn't come back to me. All the more reason to keep her. We belong together. She is the best c at I Have ever had and she will stay that way. I will give you a choice Charles. She stays with me and you like it. If you don't, you can leave. I Have found what I Have been looking for." Kathy said and nuzzled Sophia.

"You can't actually want a mere cat over me?" Charles asked incredulously.

"Yes, I do." Kathy said.

"I love you Master. I will never leave you." Sophia thought.

"I love you too Sophia." Kathy said and then went quiet. "Did I just hear you talk?" Kathy asked incredulously.

"I suppose you did. But you always knew what I wanted and needed." Sophia thought. Kathy smiled and hugged Sophia tighter.

"This is amazing, I never thought I could actually talk to you. This is wonderful!" Kathy said.

"Yes it is." Sophia said and purred more. Kathy turned to Charles.

"So what it is going to be? Stay or go?" Kathy asked Charles.

"I have never seen such a display before. The fact is I abhore animals. They are food and nothing more. So that means I will be leaving. I wish you well Kathy. Just be careful. Not all Vampires are as forgiving as I am. Be on your guard." Charles warned.

"I will. Now go. Or else Sophia will have something to say about it!" Kathy said and smiled at Sophia. Sophia rubbed her head against Kathy.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Charles said and left in a mist.

"It is so good to have you back!" We will be together forever now. I am so happy!" Kathy said.

"So am I master. So am I!" Sophia thought.

"Have you fed tonight? There is still some blood left over." Kathy asked.

"I haven't fed in a couple of days. I am hungry." Sophia said. She jumped out of Kathy's hands and on to the bed, She went over to the neck and continued feeding from the man. She licked her lips and went next to Kathy.

"You were always a good cat. I never thought I'd see you again. Where did you go?" Kathy asked.

Sophia explained that she was out one night and was picked up by a vampire. She didn't know who he was but he took her back to his lair and started to feed from her. He invited other vampires over to feed from her and the last one took too much blood. and the transformation process begun after that.

She told Kathy that she wanted to come back for the longest time but was afraid of what Kathy would think of her as a vampire. It was just by chance that she had decided to look for Kathy and ask her to bring her back. She didn't know that Kathy was turned either so it worked out well for both of them.

Kathy smiled and hugged Sophia more. Then she decided to move the man they fed from and leave him in an alley. When Kathy came back, morning was soon to come and they both slept on the bed. It was a good days sleep for both of them. They found each other again and they would never be parted.